Two Bi Two Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi and I were maintaining the comedic level set by our guests. Mind feeders can do that.

Garth looked relaxed, which I think made being funny unnecessary.

"I have a request," he said, clearly making an effort to be both calm and forthright.

We all looked at him. Kristi prompted, "Let's hear it."

"I'd like to get closer with Sherm, but with the women involved too. I may decide to ease back from male contact. Would that be a problem for you, Sherm?"

"No," I said, and couldn't suppress a chuckle. "Do you want a safe word?"

"What I think I'm willing to try is handling and licking," he said, instead of answering, "while also looking at and feeling the ladies."

I glanced at each woman. "I don't think we need to vote on paper."

"Agreed," said Brenda.

"Can we kiss, Garth?" I asked him, then elaborated, "You and I?" I didn't specify how and where.

His stout demeanor wavered a bit, and his lower lip trembled. But then he fagged up. With a firm look at me he said, "Yes."

"I approve the request," I said. "I expect we can halt any action if it becomes uncomfortable, and that neither of us is required to provide or achieve orgasm."

Garth laughed. "Now that's legalistic!"

He stretched out on his back. Brenda and Kristi surrounded him, each lying on a side, leaning their most womanly surfaces on him. "You're still my man, and my lover," Brenda said, and frenched his ear. Garth closed his eyes, smiling.

I knelt between his legs. Picking up his dong, I said, "Look when you're ready, Garth."

Kristi whispered to his other ear, "I want your beautiful cock, but I'll wait my turn. I know it will be ready to fill my pussy."

I wondered if this was too much, but Garth didn't crack up. He kept his eyes closed, with his mouth open. His arms crossed his chest to reach and grope ever-so-female breasts.

I lowered my head and put Garth's dick in my mouth.

His legs twitched hard.

My fingers on his balls were firm, with slight squeezes now and then. I left his ass alone.

I licked up and down a few times, lips open and tongue curling. He began a light moan.

With my free hand I stroked from his base up through the pubes, to his navel. I continued, and he opened his eyes. He watched for a few seconds, as my mouth rose and fell on what thickened and stiffened.

"Sherm," he said. "I'm ready. Please bring it."

The women gave me space to pivot, mouth still on putz. I got my knees to either side of Garth's head.

Now, in amorous contact only with me, Garth set his hands at the base of my shaft and closed moist lips around my glans.

He sucked, while sliding more of me into his mouth.

We both groaned.

After some time spent getting used to this, Garth puts his hands to work also. I had to advise him now and then, for my sake as well as his. A firm grip on my nuts got me to say "Easy." A finger at my anus led to "Not this time." He complied, and spoke similar advisories on what I did. All of which reduced what our mouths could actually do to our jewels.

Still, novelty generated a lot of excitement, even for me. If we had kept it up, we both would have tasted spunk, but when I got a hint of precum in my mouth, I said, "We'd better not deprive the ladies."

"Right," said Garth, separating quickly.

He clambered around to get face-to-face. Energetically, he kissed my mouth.

"Thank you!" he said. "Now I know who I am! And I want to sink my man-sucked dork in a pussy!"

"It's right here!" said Kristi, tackling him.

Brenda did much the same to me. "The fag hag has to settle for the rent boy."

They both had condoms ready.

There followed a lot of giddy straight fucking by bisexuals. Garth said a lot of the things I've heard before from men getting their B-cards, including how he thought he'd soon be confident enough to go all the way to giving and receiving buttfucks, with pricks spewing. I declined comment, being iffy about taking his war club up my yingyang. I used amyl nitrate once, and then decided never again, for reasons I won't detail.

Kristi writhed under him, and pulled his head down to smash his face on her tits. "What, am I chopped liver now? You think the woman you're cheating with wants to hear you wax rhapsodic about a putz gunking in your ass?"

Brenda pretended surprise at how much I wailed from our fucking. She said, "Garth, your cocksucking has had wonderful results." She has to live with him, and might have wanted to forestall hearing him go through second thoughts.

While this wasn't nearly as frantic as our other sessions have been, it gave me something I hadn't yet had. My penis had been worked over by a man's hands and mouth, and then swelled to joy in a vagina. In The Foursome I now had a full set of lovers. So did we all.

What followed first was lighthearted fun. It wasn't just that we were done with the task of making Garth a switch hitter, we had also run the gamut of the group sex interactions we had fantasized about for years. Now we were just a fuckpile, doing whatever crossed our minds on the spur of the moment.

Then it got a little more organized. Kristi shared about her recent fascination with extra penises, admitting that this had something to do with her spying on the swinger club. Garth and I round-robined her, switching every minute or so to fuck her mouth, pussy, and ass, with a lot of condom replacement and lube application. This activity began as amusing, never got very exciting, and quickly became tiresome for everyone, although Kristi insisted she liked how some of it felt.

Brenda didn't ask for the same. Instead, she drew Kristi into her arms and said, "Let's show these clowns what real homosexuality is." That term was outmoded even in her youth, but in that moment it did not strike any of us as wrong.

"Thank you," said Kristi with relief.

Unlike their first sapphic excursion, this one was slow and smooth. They kissed and embraced and stroked hair and murmured things surely not meant for men's ears. Garth and I withdrew to sit side by side at the headboard, and feasted our eyes.

Each pair of lips traveled a body's length, lifting only briefly to voice pleasure received, then giving pleasure again. When a pair of eyes met the other, the shared gaze rose from great depths and plunged into them.

The women's beauty was radiant, their skins a delightful sight above supple muscles, Kristi's olivine contrasting a bit with Brenda's peach. Even as their passion rose, their pace remained measured, their touches equally gentle and firm. They had become deities of love made flesh, bonded with each other.

As I watched, I did something that Garth mirrored. I was aware of it, but gave it no thought. Nothing mattered more than the sound and sight and, through weight shifting on the mattress, the feel of what I witnessed.

Their deltas pressed together, as did their mouths and their nipples, hands securing spines. The matched swivels were still slow, aching for release but waiting, waiting for its arrival when the time was judged right by their convergence of bodies and souls.

They quivered together, spreading their energy through the mattress. Something wet hit my chest. It came from my open mouth.

To one of the women, I had pledged my life. To the other, I had eagerly become a lover.

I was intimately and happily familiar with their bodies.

I had never before seen anything like this.

Quivering magnified to vibration, then further to chaos, cries escaping from joined mouths. Yet even with ecstasy consuming them, the lovers somehow shared poise...

There came a time when limbs stilled, and voices formed quiet laughter. Breath steadied in my lungs, and what I saw before me were again women with minds and names, women I loved, their access to transcendence now safely stored away.

Before Garth and I could say anything, the women turned to look at us.

They winced.

Garth and I had jerked each other off. We still held our withering, sticky dicks.

"Eeeuuww, gross!" said Brenda.

"The difference between the sexes, right freakin' there," said Kristi.

"Which one do you want to lick first?"

"The hairy one. Then we can switch. And then chase it with wine."

(To be continued)

12