Two Broken Roads Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I answered my half of the oral question before I asked it, so I may as well tell you... I'm very orally inclined. You may have picked up on that with all the kissing we've been doing and the offer to cover every inch of you with licks and kisses."

"That didn't escape me!" She smiled. "Good thing I'm the same way, receiving and giving!"

"It's getting really hot in here," I said.

"Oh!" she added. "Yes, I swallow!" Her face radiated raw sex appeal. "But you didn't answer my question. Don't you find that gross?"

"I'm not going to buy bottles of the stuff for a snack!" I said as she let out a big laugh. "But I'm not going to object to tasting something you're willing to taste. I may not try to get into the ooze, but it's not going to keep me from pleasing you. Besides, would you expect I won't kiss you after we've had some oral play? Would you not kiss me after I've brought you to orgasmic paradise multiple times?"

"Multiple, huh? Can we get married tomorrow?"

"Don't tempt me! The same thought crossed my mind. In fact, I was wondering if we could call the pastor now and get married over the phone!"

"Okay," she said. "I guess we're learning patience and self-control."

The mood just continued to be light with lots of laughter while we discussed issues we felt were important to understand.

"I promise never to fake it," she said. "What else do I have to promise?"

"This is for both of us," I continued. "Let me start by saying... I don't believe there's anything wrong with masturbation."

"So, you're going there, are you!" she said with a rather large blush. She sat up straight and looked right at me. "Wait a minute!" She shouted playfully. "Did you get yourself off when you went home to change earlier?

I did promise to be honest, so I was painted into a corner.

"Afraid so." I blushed and meekly replied.

She buried her head in my shoulder trying to hide her embarrassment and giggles. After a moment she softly added, "Me too! It seems we continue to think alike!"

"I thought I was going to explode after that hot and heavy making out. You get me hard just being in your presence. Right now, just talking about this has me on the edge. After this morning it was an act of self-preservation."

"You're saying you like me, and I make you hot?" she playfully asked.

"That's a big understatement!" I exclaimed. "But back to my point. I don't see anything wrong with it. Even a lot of bible experts agree that it's not really covered. I think it becomes sinful when we focus on someone we shouldn't. If you do it in your mind, you've basically done it."

"Do you do it a lot?" she asked, still blushing but open to the discussion.

"Normally, no. But these last two weeks have been rather active."

"I guess we're on the same page again," she added sheepishly. "I've had to buy a lot of batteries."

"So, toys are good too?" I asked with a grin.

"Toys are good!" she said with confidence. "Why did you bring up masturbation?"

"Oh, yeah. Understanding it's okay is one thing. But promise you won't if I'm there to take care of your needs, and I'll promise the same. I mean, wake me up at three in the morning if you have to, but please don't take away my opportunity to do something for you that you need especially when I love to do it anyway, and I promise the same in return!"

"This is the easiest negotiation I've ever had, and maybe the most fun!" she replied. "I promise, even if it's three in the morning... both ways. Anything else?"

"Nothing I can think of!" I replied. "You have any more thoughts or questions?"

"You could describe some of those oral tendencies you have."

"As you wish, my love."

I started with a deep, slow kiss. Our tongues were dancing with each other. I'd occasionally suck gently on each of her lips. I moved around her face with gentle kisses, moved towards her ear and kept kissing, softly tonguing her ear. I described what I was doing in soft, suggestive whispers. She sighed with every new morsel of stimulation and the words describing it.

I moved down her neck to her clavicle and the spot I know she responded to before. She gasped and at the same time pulled the pillow out from under her putting her in contact through our clothes with my throbbing erection. I moved back up her neck, kissing and licking along her jugular vein. I could feel her pulse growing more rapid. Her sudden inhale and moan revealed another hot spot to remember. She was squirming and wiggling slowly, and I knew she was fully aware of how she was affecting me.

I kept kissing and licking along her neck and started graphically describing what I would do to her body... verbally painting a picture of my descent over her breasts, to her stomach, down each thigh, and all around her hot, wet paradise. I described diving in, and she responded as if it was really happening... breathing harder... almost panting. On her neck, my tongue simulated the actions I was describing. She continued to breathe heavier... move stronger... moan louder... as if it was really happening.

I went for the prize. I picked a particularly hot spot on her neck to focus on with my tongue. I simulated what I'd do to her hot button while using my tongue the way I described. I alternated between fluttering, sucking, licking lightly, licking heavy with my tongue flattened. My hands were filtering through her hair. Her breathing grew harder and faster. Then she spasmed and emitted muffled screams of ecstasy. Her body went stiff from the sensation. She moaned incoherently with joyful sounding words I couldn't understand except when she included my name. I heard a man's voice grunting with pleasure at the same time and realized it was coming from me. Her writhing and grinding had its desired effect. I was coming with waves of pleasure and powerful release.

We started to calm down and we moved into deep kisses and caresses. It took a moment to relax before we could say anything.

"I can't believe you made me orgasm without even touching me other than my neck. I mean, you made me come just from your words and kisses! And it wasn't a small one either! Oh, my!"

Laura pulled our mouths together and our tongues danced with urgency and intensity.

With a soft, sultry voice, she slowly shared what she experienced.

"If you can do that without any below-the-waist action, I can wait to feel what happens when... there's touching..." she kissed me, "licking..." another kiss, "fondling..." a bigger kiss, "and glorious coupling!" Our mouths smothered the huge grin we were both wearing.

Our lips parted, and her head collapsed into my shoulder. I felt her trying to capture the moment with words.

"I mean...WOW! I just hope to live through it! And I guess the huge wet spot on my butt after those strong pulsations massaged my cheeks are evidence you've had a similar experience?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied with a great sigh. "You've turned me into a glorious melted, sticky mess in more ways than one! What's the pastor's phone number?"

"Fortunately, I think the urgency of the moment has passed." She sighed and paused. "It's passed gloriously!" She smiled and locked lips with me.

We gently pulled apart and our gazes met with a new light of satisfaction added to the depth we've already shared. Her head snuggled back into my shoulder.

I whispered softly in her ear. "Oh, glorious ... for sure! Not only do I EXTREEEMLY love you, I think our love life will be out-of-this-world!"

We sat for a little while just holding each other. We were either unaware of the wetness gathered between us, or we didn't care. Holding, caressing, sharing soft kisses, looking into each other's eyes, rubbing each other's backs, running my hands through her hair, cradling her neck as noses or foreheads met... that was all that mattered. We were like one. I felt that if my nose itched, she'd know and scratch it without exchanging words. Our hearts beat as one. We felt... complete!

Midnight was approaching, and we had church in the morning. Neither of us wanted to part. We hesitated, clutched, grasped, and kissed through a long goodbye. With heavy hearts at our parting, we finally let our hands separate and headed to our respective beds for some rest.

But, what a day that was. One glorious, heartwarming, hopeful, pleasurable day!