Two Different Worlds - Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large hand wraps around my waist as I am towed upward toward the embankment. I'm pushed in between two young trees who found solace in the soft flowing waters away from the violent currents on the embankment. I laid gasping for air as my lungs searched for air to circulate throughout my body.

The commander was no longer wearing his military jacket showcasing a thick black tee underneath. He had his arm tight around my waist, constricting my breathing while his other arm was pushed up against the tree for support. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist while I knelt back on my elbows, slightly leaning into the small tree for stability. His dark hair was dripping down partially covering his lowered gaze. He was staring through me again. We laid in silence as the reverberating sound of the water surrounds our senses. I am waiting for the fear in my chest to arrive from my obvious capture.

"Are you hurt?" His voice was so low it sounded like two rocks rubbing together.

I slowly lower my body onto the soft gravel and untie my legs from his waist still searching for the right words to say.

"I...I... don't know...yes..." I whisper attempting to control my breath and body movements. My stomach felt tight, and my legs were unstable. Feeling his large body between my legs for the first time was invigorating. My fingers tingled as I imagined my legs wrapped around his body again and down between my legs.

"Where's the key."

"I have it." I whispered, still uneasy about how my body was reacting to this man.

"Where." He asked again. Squeezing my waist and closing the distance between our bodies.

My breasts pushed against his chest, and I knew he could feel my nipples through my bra and drenched t-shirt. It was a mix of cold and arousal, an unexpected reaction from my body.

"Dont make me look for it Achad."

"Cassia. My name is Cassia." I didn't want him to keep calling me what my people used to be, but who I was now. I had to remember that his people, him, were the ones that killed and enslaved us.

"Thats a beautiful name. Named after a flower I believe."

"Why ye...yes."

"Do I make you nervous? Cassia?" He asked already knowing the answer, keeping his voice low.

"...yes..." I whisper. I could smell the faint odor of Cedar. That sweet masculine aroma that drifted through my nostrils intoxicating my thoughts. I should not have told him my name damn it.

It was written in his gaze, an invitation for him to continue. He brushes my damp hair from my shoulder moving even closer. I could feel his lean body pressed against me. He caresses my neck, slow and gentle moving his hand over my collar bone, his fingertips gliding down the top of my breast. My shirt, a thin barrier fully blocking his touch. A soft moan escapes my lips as I look up at him. I was supposed to hate him. I had to, but oh my god, this man made me ache. He lifted his gaze to look down at me as his finger traveled down my breast and circled my erect nipple. He flicked my nipple with his thumb, and I involuntarily arched into him. It sent shockwaves down to my core that was slowly building and causing my pussy to feel swollen. I panicked knowing that I was already very, very wet and aching with need. I unknowingly grabbed onto his arms for support when I arched toward him. He continued his invasion of my body, feeling the curve of my waist, pausing, to press his hand firmly on my stomach.

"I'm not asking again." He states boldly, breathing heavy. "I will find it Cassia. I will find it. Your body is tempting me greatly."

"Please, no" I pleaded not wanting him to find the slickness between my thighs. I could feel my swollen lips beneath my torn cargo's. The shame I was feeling was overwhelming all of my senses. "It's in my pocket! It's in there!"

"Hmmm, I don't believe you." He mocked as he looked over at my pant pocket. "Shame...Is it hiding in here?" He asked, cupping my pussy. "I can feel the heat coming from you," My eyes widened in surprise. How could he feel that? Through my pants no less. I had to close my eyes and turn my head away as I felt him unbuttoning my bottoms.

"Look at me."

I couldn't do it. My body was betraying me while my mind was spinning in circles trying to understand why I was allowing this to happen.

"Look at me! Cassia!"

I turn toward him and look directly into his eyes. "I want you to feel everything." He started gliding his fingers to my dampened curls caused by my own body. His touch was gentle, but firm. His fingers explored every fold of my pussy pushing and sliding to the top of my slit flicking my sensitive nub. My hips automatically bucked, but I was trying to regain control. He flattened my clit with his thumb and began rolling it over and over. I knew he could smell my arousal. Hell, I could smell my arousal. Slowly, he slid his middle finger into my opening, and I whimpered.

"Damn you're tight." He whispered to himself. He took his eyes off me for only a second as he watched his finger penetrate my body. He slowly withdrew his finger letting it slide along the top of my slit, forcing a ragged breath escape my lips. He kept repeating this slow, delicious movement until my hips unknowingly began to move with his finger. He knew I was getting close to orgasming when Commander Zir chuckled and slowly withdrew his finger. He held his finger up and it was dripping with my own pussy juices.

"I've always wondered what an Achad woman would taste like. There are rumors that you Achad women taste like sweet honey, or the morning due after a heavy rain." He put his finger in his mouth and began sucking all of my pussy juice off his finger until there was no evidence of me at all. "The most erotic flavor I have ever tasted." He said leaning over me. "But luckily for you, I found the key."

"Wha..what?"

"In your pants pocket about 10 minutes ago." He laughed and held up the key. My jaw dropped in disbelief. I shook my head not understanding how I didn't even realize.

"I can continue if you would like?" He leans over me, his lips hovering over mine. He slides his arm out from under me posting both arms around my body, using both tree's as support. His big frame surrounds my field of vision, and I can only see him. Oh god.

"Commander Zir! Commander! Where are you?" bellowed a voice from the top of the small cliff.

He sighed deeply and reluctantly moved from the soft embankment and stood tall. " I'm down here! I'll meet you at the carriages and we can convene my friend."

"You okay?" Yelled the voice.

"Yeah! I got what I needed." He turned toward me, "Unfortunate when my radios and scanners become ruined by the water."

"It's your fault, not mine." I stated abruptly. Fuming at the fact that I was so oblivious to his advances where there were so many things, I could have done to escape. To hurt him and get away. But now, my pussy ached with my lips still swollen, while my sensitive nipples protruded through my thin bra. A man has never made my body react in such a way, EVER, my body was needing more, to be fullfilled in a different way.

He slowly walked toward me, the heat of his desire darkening his eyes. I couldn't move. My body remained frigid near the slowing current of the water. He grabbed my arm and lifted me off the ground effortlessly, my legs weak. I was almost unable to stand, but I held myself together.

"We have your friends captured. They are not hurt. I know that is important to you. Do not run. Do not fight and they will not be hurt. We have a deal?" As he speaks to me, he pulled handcuffs from his pants and turns toward me.

Was he telling the truth? There was always the possibility that he was lying, but there was a chance he wasn't either. Gilda running with a hurt ankle was unlikely and it was even more unlikely that Niko was carrying her. I wouldn't be able to bare it if they hurt Gilda or Niko because of me. I lift my hands in front of my body surrendering to commander Zir.

He tightens the cuffs over my wrists and began to lead me back up the cliff. I stop walking and turn toward the commander.

"Why did you keep going? Why did you...touch me?" I had to know. What made me so special to this man. This man made me feel like every nerve in my body and brain were electrified. The anticipation of being close to him I couldn't put into words.

"I like you. And I was curious."

"Curious? Why?" what? He was curious about me?

"Cassia, I've never had a woman from anywhere do the things you have done to me, and said to me and get away with it. You fucking tackled me and I respect that." I could tell he was being truthful with me the way he abruptly stated his thoughts to me. I was worried about Gilda and Niko. I was worried about being a slave until my body fell apart from abuse. Them disposing of my body like an unwanted child.

When we arrive at the community, will I see the Commander again or will he continue his exploits of divide and conquer? I couldn't let him conquer me, I just couldn't.

"Let's go." Those were the only words he muttered as we continued our long silent walk back.

12