Two Little Tourists for One Lucky Male

Story Info
Welcoming two young Russian ladies at my place.
1.7k words
4.14
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parlim
Parlim
4 Followers

This story happened to me a few years ago. At the time, I had just broken up with my girlfriend. I had moved for her to a town where I knew no one. I soon realized that this decision was premature and we broke up. I found myself all alone at the beginning of the summer. To beat the loneliness, I signed up for Couchsurfing. I offered my couch to tourists passing through, with no consideration other than the pleasure of offering. Having taken advantage of it as a traveler during my student years, I felt it was my turn to be of service to those who wanted to discover the world without breaking the bank on expensive hotel rooms.

So this summer I received people from all over the place, without asking too many questions. Occasionally, requests would arrive in my mailbox asking for accommodation for the evening. I accepted them without hesitation. Young men and women would pass on my sofa. These encounters were always pleasant. My hosts were curious about everything and usually shared their travel anecdotes with me over a good bottle of wine. But after a few weeks, I began to tire of them and longed for a little solitude. When Lina wrote to me, I was rather prepared to reply in the negative.

"Hello! I'm Liza from Russia. My friend and I are going to spend our vacation in Europe. Our third country is France. To be honest, I LOVE your country soooo much! And I'm learning English at uni:) We've just read the information about you and we are sooooo excited to meet you, you've seen quite a lot! It's so inspiring to travel around the world! I'm 20 and my friend she is 26. We're open-minded, easy-going, we smile a lot and we love sharing our stories. I love cooking and my Lia can wash the dishes :D We love doing sport and we're full of energy. It would be great if you could host us for this period of time."

This refreshing innocence made me smile. I clicked on her profile to find out more. She was posing on a bridge. Standing on two beautiful legs, short-skirted and slim-waisted, she cast a mischievous glance at the camera with her blue eyes, letting her long blond hair cascade over her shoulder. I pushed back my desire for solitude a little and accepted her request.

A few days later, I met Lina and Olga at the station. Thanks to the photos, I easily recognized Lina. She also seemed to recognize me and waved her hand. She looked even more splendid than in her photo, with her black top that left her shoulders bare and molded her small, firm breasts. She introduced me to Olga. Olga was slightly shorter, with dark hair and Asian features. Lina hadn't lied - they were both very smiley.

At home, I willingly gave up my room to give them some privacy. After two weeks spent in campsites and youth hostels, Lina and Olga seemed delighted to be staying with me. They complimented me on my "luxurious" apartment, to use their word, which made me laugh a lot, as I was living in a very ordinary place. As they put their things down, Lina asked me in her adorable accent:

"Olga and I must smell like animals after the trip. Can we take a shower?"

I nodded. Lina said a few words in Russian to Olga and they both rushed into the bathroom. They must have known each other very well to shower together. From the living room, I could hear them laughing under the spray. The door half-opened and Lina shyly peeked in:

"Peter, we're so silly. We forgot our towels. Can you pass them to us?"

As I handed over the towels, I couldn't help but cast a furtive glance. Olga was leaning over the sink, looking at her face, her free buttocks dripping with water. Lina caught my glance, smiled mischievously at me, grabbed the towels and closed the door. In the bathroom, the laughter started up again.

To get to know each other, I took them to a bar not far from my home. They were easy to talk to and asked me lots of questions about my work, my family and my travels. They found it intriguing that I lived alone.

"In Russia, you couldn't be single," said Olga peremptorily.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Your apartment's too beautiful, you need a woman inside to look after it," she laughed.

The conversation lasted until closing time. Determined to let them enjoy the nightlife to the full, I suggested we go karaoke. They accepted without hesitation. I don't know how much Russians love karaoke, but that night Lina and Olga were a sensation. They enthusiastically sang any song, danced with crazy energy and invited everyone to join them. And their energy was well rewarded, for in return everyone invited us for drinks. And when the DJ found out they were Russian, he couldn't resist playing "All The Things She Said" by t.A.T.u. Olga and Lina put their hearts into it, even kissing passionately at the end of the song to the rapturous cheers of the customers. The kiss seemed so sincere that, on the way home, I said to them: "I didn't know you were together!

They giggled and replied: "It was just a bit of fun, Peter!

"Do you often have fun like this?" I asked teasingly.

"It happened to us when we found people to have fun with," Lina said, her eyes fixed on mine.

When we got to the apartment, they were still in the mood to party. I put on some music and placed all the bottles I had in reserve on the table. The three of us toasted: "Za vashé zdorovie! Lina emptied her glass in one gulp and began to sway with gusto, prompting Olga to follow her in laughter. I drank my glass and joined them. I don't know how long it lasted, maybe hours or a few minutes. Finally, I dropped onto the sofa, exhausted, to watch my two guests shimmy away. Lina caught my eye and, while staring at me, kissed Olga as she had done in the bar. My throat tightened. I felt as if the temperature had suddenly risen.

Far from being startled, Olga ran her hand down Lina's leg and up her girlfriend's skirt. In response, Lina removed Olga's T-shirt, revealing a bra clearly too small for her ample breasts. They continued to undress to the beat of the music and soon found themselves both in their underwear in my living room. Lina wore a black lace ensemble that showed off the pink nipples of her small breasts. Olga had a little red thong and an impressive snake tattoo running up her thigh.

Lina then proceeded to run her hand over her friend's crotch. With her other hand, she beckoned me to join them. I rose like a zombie and grasped Olga's quivering hips. The sweat on the back of her neck tickled my nose as I placed my lips delicately on her skin. I felt something rub my jeans. It was Lina, now running her hand over my crotch. Olga turned and undid my T-shirt, while Lina removed my pants. They sandwiched me, Olga in front and Lina behind, their skin burning against mine. I kissed Olga greedily while Lina caressed my taut sex. I turned to kiss Lina and hold them both facing me. They pushed me onto the sofa and both knelt in front of me between my legs. Both facing my penis they seemed to hesitate over who should grab it first.

Finally Lina took hold of my sex and began to wank me gently. Olga flicked the tip with her tongue before taking it more firmly in her mouth. Then she took my penis and handed it to Lina, who put her lips to it timidly at first before opening her mouth wide and swallowing me down to the shaft. Then they both started sucking me. What an incredible sensation! But I was determined to return the favor. I got up, stood behind Lina and removed her panties.Her pussy was already wet and I plunged my tongue in with delight. Olga took my place on the sofa with her legs wide open, offering her vulva to Lina who began to lick it. I could feel Lina's breathing quicken as Olga produced little moans. After a while, the temptation was too strong. I straightened up and took hold of Lina's narrow waist. I took my sex in my hand and penetrated her without mercy. Lina let out a cry of pleasure. Olga's approving gaze made me redouble my efforts.

"Da! Da! Da!" said the little Russian.

Lina's pleasure was such that she completely neglected her friend and rested her head on her black pubic hair. It was only after she had cum under my frantic strokes that she straightened her head. She stepped aside to leave Olga to me. Olga took me by the hips and drew me to her with a greedy air. I couldn't resist the temptation to taste her juices and gave her a few licks on her pussy. But I soon realized that she wanted to more by the way she pulled me towards her. So I straightened up and put her legs over my shoulders before thrusting deep into her wet pussy. Olga let out an audible "Aaah!" and I set about it. I slowed my pace to take her ample breasts in my hands and lick her brown nipples. Lina grabbed Olga's left breast and ran her tongue over its areola. I got back into position and quickened my pace until Olga let out a long moan.

I stood on my legs to admire the spectacle of these two beautiful, satisfied women. Lina and Olga gave each other a quick look of complicity before straightening up and grabbing my still taut cock. Olga took me in her mouth, staring at me with her eyes, and soon I was pouring my hot cum down her throat. With her mouth full, Olga turned to her friend and gave her one last kiss.

Parlim
Parlim
4 Followers