Two of Cups

Story Info
A couple that switches d/s roles together.
1.5k words
4.4
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story. Inspired by a reawakening of a crush on Tom Hiddleston.

_____________________

He'd had a bad day and just needed something to make him feel better. So, when he opened the front door, he was hoping for a more cheerful reply to his arrival, "I'm home!"

"You're late" her deadpan response and chilly side-eye jolted him. They'd talked about this. He said he'd try to wrap up work at a more reasonable hour, but he really preferred to lean into the flows as they hit him. She appreciated his passion for his work and understood that sometimes their schedules just clashed but had begun feeling neglected.

His eyes narrowed and a sharp inhale accompanied his attempt to compose himself. He took a few steps towards the couch where his pouting partner sat refusing to look up and acknowledge him. He paused standing directly behind her still-turned back, his feet touching the back of the couch. As he hovered her heart rate ticked up in anticipation.

She knew he was already irritated, and he knew she was purposely poking at his patience. He leaned forward, his breath falling over her neck as he asked in a low voice "Do you want to try that again?" She shuddered, but her eyes remained fixed on the black screen of the TV in front of her.

He stood back up and swiftly unbuckled his belt. She had to stop the corners of her mouth from twitching upward appreciatively when he held the belt in front of himself and snapped it. "Get up."

She let put a huff and stood up. Walking around the couch but keeping her eyes to the floor. He could sense her ambivalence and was determined to get a rise out of her. He grabbed the back of her neck and jerked her down, so she was bent over the back of the couch. She brought her hands up to grip the edge of the couch in anticipation.

He stood behind her and used his legs to push hers further apart. He took a moment to take in his view: her legs splayed, her ass draped in a pair of silk shorts, her back arched. He lightly trailed the belt up the back of her thigh, across her ass, and down the other thigh. She wiggled impatiently. "Now, now" he chided "until you can learn to behave, we'll be moving at MY pace."

She bit her lip to stifle her urge to argue. She longed for his touch. The feeling of his skin on hers. She was met instead with a sharp crack of his belt meeting the backs of her thighs. She hissed and her nipples hardened as her body tensed. She craved his touch, but it was twice as sweet when it followed the bite of his belt.

"Are you ready to behave?" came his voice as he snapped the belt across her ass. She nodded. "Speak up" he taunted. "Yes!"

"Good," this time the stinging of the belt was followed immediately with his hand, palming her ass. He kneeled behind her, starting to plant kisses on the backs of her knees, trailing them up her thigh, licking the curve of her ass that peeked out of her shorts. Her toes twitched impatiently when his tongue stopped just short of her core. She could feel his breath through her shorts just before his tongue trailed down her lips.

She let out a soft moan, praying he'd shove her shorts aside and continue. Instead, he stood up, "look at me." Her heavy-lidded glance up at him made his cock twitch. He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of her as she leaned onto the back of the couch.

She reached her hands up instinctively to grab his neck assuming he was leaning in for a kiss, but he snatched her hands. Tying them in his belt behind her back he trailed soft kisses on her neck. Her inability to touch him frustrated her and her eyes narrowed. He smirked nuzzling her neck and brought his hand to her core, circling her clit through her shorts. His other hand yanked the strap of her top down giving his tongue access to stroke her nipple. She arched her back pressing her chest forward towards his face.

Her breathing quickened and her thighs tensed as he continued his ministrations. He pulled away from her nipples to look her in the eyes as his fingers quickened against her clit. That's what he was looking for, the frenzied look in her eye as she stared him down like prey.

He stopped abruptly causing her to gasp as he stood back and asked, "Switch?"

A devious smirk grew on her face as she forcefully shimmied her hands out of the belt, "Switch."

She let the belt fall onto the couch behind her and grabbed him by his tie. She tugged him to their bedroom and pushed him against a wall. With her hand still gripping his tie she pulled him down catching his lips with hers. Her other hand gripped the hair at the back of his neck as her tongue tangled with his. When he moaned appreciatively, she jerked his head back to bite his neck, twirling her tongue over the teeth marks sunken into his skin.

She loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt in between kisses. "I hope you're hungry. Get on your knees," she ordered pivoting them so her back was against the wall. He promptly sunk to his knees awaiting her next order. "You're a much better behaved than I am" she let out a soft laugh as she hitched her leg over his shoulder.

He glanced hungrily at her core. His cock twitched with excitement at the thought of how wet he's already made her. She paused for a moment for nothing short of shits and giggles before running her hands through his hair "you may eat."

The word "eat" barely left her mouth before his hands reached up to smooth across her thighs and ass as his finger slid her shorts to the side. Eat he did, sliding a finger into her as his tongue pulsated against her clit. One hand gripped his hair holding him close and the other gripped his shoulder, her nails digging into his back.

He shivered savoring the feeling of her nails marking him. She loved the way he closed his eyes to eat her out as if even his own vision would distract him from the task at hand. Her breathing quickened as she gasped out "fuck" prompting him to slip another finger into her.

She tilted her head back, eyes closed as her toes curled and the muscles from her abdomen tensed, "FUCK!" She ground herself against his tongue as her orgasm ripped through her. Her leg shook violently as he continued to gloss his tongue over her core.

When the daze of her orgasm began to subside, she put her leg down and tugged at him to stand up. "Too tired to give orders now?" He taunted, smirking before kissing her. "So, I got a little greedy, who wouldn't with a stunning man between their legs?"

"One day we'll get your Mistress skills up to par." he smiled shaking his head in faux exasperation. He cupped her face and her arms slid around his waist as they shared a gentle kiss.

"Never hurts to have more examples" she raised an eyebrow at him. "You're absolutely right, but for now..." he pulled her up to wrap her thighs around him and carried her to the bed.

She pulled off his shirt and nudged him to lay back. Straddling him she lined a trail of kisses from his jawbone to collarbone, to his belt buckle, smoothing her hands from his chest downward. If she could, she would spend hours just trailing her hands over his skin. In this moment though, all he wants is bury himself in her.

He doesn't have to wait long because she presses her palms to his pecs lifting her hips to sink down onto him. He let out a soft moan and grabbed her hips hard enough to leave bruises. She wastes no time picking up her pace, her hips rolling into him. She delights in the expression on his face as his moans grow louder. He begins thrusting his hips up to meet hers as she leans forward to drag her teeth across his nipples.

He grabs her waist and flips them over. Her nails dig into the backs of his arms, and she drags them downward knowing it'll send him over the edge. His hips begin to stutter as he nears his orgasm. She wraps her hands around to grab his ass guiding his thrusts until his moan hitches and his thighs tense below hers. He buries his face in her neck panting and then rolls over, spent.

She peppers his face in kisses and remarks "See now, it wasn't so hard to give me a little love, was it?"