Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg came close to Kate's ear to whisper to her "can we try it when we get back, I'm getting wet just thinking about it?" Meg asked Kate.

"Sure," Kate replied "you know, I think Matt is into bondage as well. You know I clean his room from time to time, once I went into his closet and he has a box with blindfolds, fluffy handcuffs and even a ring gag and ball gag." Kate told Meg.

"What's a ring gag?" Meg asked looking totally confused.

"It's this," an employee said while handing Meg a ring gag. "You put your mouth around this ring and then you fasten the strap around your head, like a ball gag except this will keep you mouth open and you won't be able to close until it's removed. It's used mostly when a guy wants to, for lack of a better word, 'throat fuck' that person." the employee explain.

"Thanks," Kate said "yes we can get it." Kate looked at Meg, Meg gulped and then smiled.

"I suggest if you're new to it is to practice deep throating a dildo first before trying with a real person. A trick to help you is to hold you thumb in your palm some people say that helps hold back the gag reflex." The employee advised them.

"Thanks." Meg said. She felt a bit weird that the employee was talking about sex so casually. They got some lingerie, bondage stuff including the ring gag, a vibrator and two butt plugs.

They left and headed to the car "how do you like your new clothes?" Kate asked Meg, talking about the lingerie.

"They look sexy as fuck!" Meg replied. They got into the car and headed back. "Kate?" Meg said nervously.

"Hmm?" Kate replied.

"When we get back can you put the ring gag on me, tie me to the bed so I can't move and use the vibrator on me?" Meg asked nervously.

"I don't know, I didn't want to be involved that way, we are sisters after all." Kate explained.

"Please, you know I wouldn't ask if I had any other way but you're the only person I trust with this." Meg begged. Kate still looked unsure. "Please I'll do anything." Meg begged.

"OK but you can't tell anyone about it, not even Matt, secondly it's gonna make me really horny so after you climax you need to help me climax too, got it?" Kate told Meg.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Meg said excitedly.

Kate parked the car and Meg got out and ran to Kate and gave her a massive hug. Meg then ran upstairs with a bag. She got changed into some of her sexy lingerie and waited for Kate. Kate opened the door and dropped the bags, her jaw dropped and she started getting really hot. Meg was stood on her tip toes with her hands held being her back which made her tits stand out more and she was turning her body side to side in an innocent kind of way.

"I'm interested in girls too and I want..." Kate cut her off by kissing Meg on the lips.

Kate slipped her tongue between Meg's lips as they moved to the bed, Meg fell on the bed and Kate stood before her at the edge.

"You are one sexy piece of ass!" Kate said looking down at Meg.

Meg blushed and bit her index finger and looked down. Kate pulled her top over her head and pulled her short jeans down her legs. Kate went to go get the bags her hips swayed more then necessary as she knew Meg's eyes were on her ass.

She quickly went to her room and got her dildo and she brought the bags she dropped at Meg's door to the edge of the bed with her.

Kate was wearing a matching pair of white underwear that made her look angelic. Her straight brunette hair hung down her shoulders just passed her shoulder blades, she had piercing light brown eyes that could make any man weak in the knees. She was a cup size bigger than Meg and that had enough jiggle to make your mouth water. Her ass was firm and round her squats really made that thing amazing, her ass was bigger than Meg's but it wasn't fat. Kate had more meat on her bones but it matched her body and she looked amazing. Kate had a neat Bermuda triangle patch of hair above her pussy.

Meg had dirty blonde hair that curled at the bottom that ended just passed her shoulder like Kate's. She had piercing emerald eyes that sparkled when she looked at anything she wanted or desired. She was wearing black stockings that went passed her knees and a few inches below her waist. She had Lacy black underwear, you could see her pussy hair through the see through part of her panties but the material covered her pussy which made it even more enticing. She wore the same type of bra which showed a bit of skin through the material but covered up the best part. She looked like an innocent teen and she could pull off the puppy dog eyes look. She kept her pussy trimmed but didn't like it bald because it made her feel like a kid.

Kate stood over Meg looking down at her she held the dildo she got from her room in one hand and slowly trailed down Meg's body with it, it went down in between Meg's breast, down her flat tummy and stopped on the outside of Meg's panty covered pussy. While Kate was doing that teasing she grabbed under Meg's chin and forced Meg to look her in the eyes. Then Kate kissed Meg passionately unable to resist her little sis any longer. She rubbed the dildo on Meg's panty covered pussy lips softly drawing light moans from Meg in between kisses.

"Strip for me babe but leave those sexy stockings on." Kate said breaking the kiss.

Meg leaned back and undid her bra and took her panties off. Kate pulled out 4 restraints and got on the bed, she pulled Meg to the middle and topped her. She pulled Meg into another kiss while she tied Meg spread Eagle on the bed. Kate moved the dildo to Meg's pussy lips and rubbed it in between the folds, coating it in Meg's juices while Kate nuzzled and kissed Meg's neck. This drew more moans from Meg she has never felt this turned on or this good before, playing with herself was nothing compared to this. After coating the toy enough Kate finally brought the ring gag out.

"You ready, sweetie?" Kate asked Meg.

Meg nodded and Kate tied the gag around her head. Kate brought the dildo to her lips and licked it, "You taste good, can't wait to go to town on it later." Kate said seductively.

The dildo was six inches and Meg was about to try deep throating it. Kate pushed the toy in slowly, Meg licked the toy and liked the way she tasted she moaned around the toy invading her helpless mouth. Kate put half of the toy in before Meg gagged, then she pulled it out. Kate repeated this pushing it in further each time and then pulling it out. Meg's chin was getting really wet with all the drooling from the deep throat and because she couldn't close her mouth it made the drooling worst.

While Meg was deep throating the dildo Kate thought it would be a great time to try out Meg's new vibrator, she turned it on and it started buzzing and twirling around.

"Don't worry virgin, I'll be gentle." Kate said while dragging the vibrator down to Meg's pussy.

Kate started to slowly masturbate Meg her moans became more frequent and louder. This went on for 5 minutes and Meg got pretty good at deep throating the toy she was imagining it was her brother's cock which made her eager to be the best. Meg's jaw started to become tired and before she could give any kind of signal to her sis, Kate stopped using the vibrator on Meg and took her ring gag off.

"I know before I said I would get you to climax first but I also said I wouldn't do anything to you, so..." with that Kate pulled her underwear off and straddle Meg's neck her pussy inches from Meg's mouth.

"You look so cute looking helplessly at your big sis with your sweet, innocent, puppy dog eyes, vulnerable to stop your big sister violating your virgin body." Kate said in an innocent seductive voice, as Kate was saying this she started getting more flustered.

Kate moved her pussy closer to Meg's mouth, Meg smelled Kate's pussy and moaned 'mmm' from delight. Kate's pussy had the best smell Meg thought. Kate lowered her pussy on to Meg's face and she lapped at it slowly at first teasing Kate with her slow, tantalising licks. Meg really was inexperienced but Kate ground her pussy to get Meg to hit the right spots.

"Mmm baby, yeah that's it... Uh to the left... YES! Oh, Oh yes Meg right there. Aahhhh. Yeah suck on my clit BABE!" Meg really started getting the hang of it. Kate was already close to the edge from all the foreplay and teasing.

Kate was getting really close, "OH FUCK!" she screamed. Kate's orgasm hit her with intensity she clasped her thighs around Meg's head tightly and put both her hands on the headboard to steady herself, and ground her pussy on Meg's face to get as much pleasure out of her orgasm. Kate's pussy cummed all over Meg's face, Meg couldn't breathe with all the juice flowing on to her face and in her mouth. The delicious cum was definitely worth the water boarding. Kate rolled off Meg quickly mid orgasm and rubbed at her pussy furiously as she kept cumming, this was one of the longest orgasm Kate's ever had. As soon as Kate was off Meg, Meg gasped for air.

Kate came down from her orgasm high and Meg got her breathing back to normal. "That cum tasted amazing it was worth the waterboarding." Meg giggled.

"Sorry about that, here let me make it up to you." Kate said.

Kate kissed down Meg's body paying special attention to her boobs with her mouth and hands Meg was already really close to an orgasm "PLEASE KATE!" Meg pleaded.

Kate heard the desperation and longing in her voice. She moved her mouth to Meg's pussy, Meg felt Kate's hot breath on her pussy and her pussy quivered. Kate twisted Meg's nipple and rubbed her clit in circles, then she put her mouth on her pussy and Meg came instantly. Kate lapped up Meg's cum it was sweet and satisfying. Kate didn't miss a drop it was finger-licking good.

"OH GOD YES!" Meg screamed as she came, her whole body was shaking against the restraints as she rode her high. After a minute Meg came down from her high and she started to relax again.

"Wow you really was worked up." Kate pointed out.

"That's what you do to me sis," Meg giggled. Kate undid all the restraints and Meg rested her head on Kate's chest and they embrace the afterglow of their orgasm. "I love you Kate." Meg said sweetly.

"I love you too babe." Kate replied. Meg purred she liked being called babe from Kate. "Meg, did you plan this?" Kate asked.

"Not really, I wanted this to happen so I tried making myself so sexy you couldn't resist and I'm so glad it happened. Can we do this more?" Meg replied.

"More? You're to worn out sis." Kate teased.

"Not today dummy, I mean can we keep having sex whenever we want?" Meg asked again.

"I would like that but what about Matt? We can't keep doing this without him finding out." Kate explained to Meg.

"I... I want Matt to join in." Meg said shyly.

"Thank God I wanted to fuck him for years, ever since his ex started talking about their sex life I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it but I don't know if he will be on board with this." Kate finally admitted.

"He will be drinking tonight maybe he won't care if he drinks enough." Meg said.

"Ok we will make his drinks stronger and we will work him up, here's the plan." Kate began telling Meg how they can tease Matt enough that he won't be able to think straight.

Kate got in the shower while Meg rested for a bit waiting to have a shower next, they both smelled of each other's cum, they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off each other if they showered together. Meg got in next while Kate got ready and put Meg's sheets in the wash and hid the restraints under Meg's bed. Kate was wearing her normal house wear when Matt arrived. She was wearing a tight shirt that amplified her breast and short shorts that showed her beautiful legs off, she's been teasing Matt for years with this. Meg got out of the shower and wore her sexy pyjamas to try and tease Matt. Meg looked so cute and innocent wearing her pyjamas and the pants hugged her ass and made it irresistible.

Matt is 20 years old, he has looked after his body, he's not buff but not skinny. He is toned with a six pack and nice size biceps. He is a good looking guy with short black hair and brown eyes and a perfect smile. He is 5 foot 10. He loves his sisters and looked after them, he would do anything for them to make them happy, or so he thought.

Kate made some homemade chilli con carne, I came home to find Meg lying on the floor playing a game on the TV and Kate just finished making dinner. I brought the alcohol to the kitchen and poured a glass for all three of us. Meg came in and kissed me on the cheek while she said hi and grabbed her drink. They all sat down had dinner and a chat while they started drinking. Meg and Kate made my drinks stronger than theirs, I liked my drinks strong so I didn't mind but I thought they were all the same strength. They all started getting a bit tipsy after awhile.

"How about we have some fun and play strip blackjack?" (UK version) Kate asked.

"Strip blackjack really?" I asked surprised.

"Scared bro?" Meg asked while nudging me in the ribs.

"Your on." I shot back at her.

They sat in a circle on the ground and Kate volunteered to shuffle the whole night of cards, this way she could rig it, they wanted to see me naked but they also wanted to tease me with their bodies. They played the game and they were obvious about staring and they were well on their way to being drunk. There were approving sounds and comments when someone took of a piece of clothing. Kate and Meg were getting hot and horny looking at each other and at me, I was getting hot and horny looking at the girls.

I was in my boxers while Meg was wearing a shirt with no bra, she took in off under her shirt and kept her shirt on, panties and nothing else and you could see her nipples were hard through the shirt; I got caught staring at her legs and breast mostly. I was also caught looking at Kate quite a lot. Kate was wearing a bra, panties and white knee length socks she looked beautiful, I was caught looking at all of her really. Meg and Kate kept looking at each other and they had devious smiles if they got caught by each other. The last round, I was sure to lose this one, it was rigged and I kept getting distracted. I lost and I was a little unsure about taking off my last piece of clothing.

"Ok give me a minute." I walked to the kitchen followed but Kate.

"Hey are you ok?" Kate asked concerned.

"No, I'm getting... getting..." I said unsure how to say it.

"Hard, horny, I get it Meg is a sexy piece of ass I'm getting horny looking at her, I know it's not the best time to say it but I'm bisexual if you didn't know." Kate stated plainly but she said the last part with a bit of nervousness in her voice.

"That's kinda hot, it's not just Meg you're also... really beautiful." Kate rushed over to me after I said that. Kate kissed me but not a brotherly kiss a full on make out kiss which caught me by surprise but I leaned into it.

Kate broke it off and looked down and said "I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to. It's just you're so good to Meg and I that I couldn't stop myself, this night is about having fun don't worry about anything and let loose, come on Meg is probably worried." Kate pointed out.

"Thank you and don't worry about the kiss, I kinda liked it, I feel much better now let's go it's time for a show." I laughed as I said the last bit.

"Ok one minute and no touching" I said entering the living room. Meg couldn't hide the smile.

"Take it off... take it off... take it off... take it off!" Meg and Kate shouted in unison. I took it off and I was hard so it was at my full 7.5 inches size. Meg's and Kate's mouth dropped and their eyes went wide they did not expect me to be that large, they saw my bulge but they didn't know it was this big.

"Wow!" Meg and Kate said in unison. I blushed from embarrassment but I also felt proud of myself.

I turned around so they could see my backside, "Mmm nice ass bro!" Kate shouted. Meg thought so too but she was so into it she couldn't comprehend anything. I turned back around and let Meg and Kate stare at my erection for a bit longer. I put my erection back into my boxers before Meg started playing with herself her hand was travelling down her body but when I put my erection back in my boxers she snapped back to reality.

"Ok well the game is done so how about truth and dare now?" Kate asked with a devilish smile, Meg and I nodded our approval. The way we play it its if you choose truth then next turn you have to take a dare but if you chose a dare you can pick truth or dare. "Matt, truth or dare?" Kate asked.

"Dare, bring it!" I challenged boldly.

"Ok, kiss Meg like you kissed me before in the kitchen for at least five seconds." Kate said.

I went closer to where Meg was sat on the ground, she was a little nervous, she closed her eyes and moved her face closer to mine and I did the same. Meg was shocked at how good it felt she had butterflies in her stomach and she thought the kiss was delicious. I was really enjoying the kiss as well I could taste the cherry lip balm she usually wears. Kate was enjoying the show she was getting a little flustered while watching us, you could tell Meg and I both wanted it. We broke the kiss and I moved back to where I was while Meg tried to get her heart rate down.

"Meg, truth or dare?" Kate asked Meg.

"Truth!" Meg said as she was never really a daring person, however she has never turned a dare down, when we play this game you can't turn a dare down.

"Have you ever made out with a girl?" Kate asked knowing full well they made out a lot just before.

"Yeah I have." she replied sheepishly and blushed.

"Come on tell us, how was it?" Kate resisted saying babe there she would have to watch that until I was on board. I was intrigued to know as well I just found out both Meg and Kate were into girls as well as guys.

"It was amazingly good, it made me feel like my heart was gonna beat out my chest and it made me tingly." Meg told us.

Kate knew Meg liked it but she also liked hearing her say so.

"Your turn Kate, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth." she replied.

"Not as daring today huh. Ok have you ever had or thought about having a threesome?" I asked, the alcohol making me bolder.

"The night is young I like to start off slow. Never had a threesome but I have thought about it, a guy and another girl, the other girl and I would kiss and tease the guy making him horny then we would go over to him and start going to work on him. It just sounds so good, I would love a threesome!" She told us.

I was rock hard again an if I didn't get a release tonight I was going to get the worst case of blue balls.

"Matt truth or dare?" Kate asked me.

"I'll go for a dare again" I replied boldly.

"Ok since Meg has to do a dare as well I dare her to get naked and stay naked for the rest of the night and I dare Matt to undress her and it's only fair that you get undress and stay like that for the rest of the night too, you did lose strip blackjack." Kate stated plainly.

"What!?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"It's ok, I don't mind." Meg replied while blushing.

It was a dare so we had to do it, we both stood up and Meg got closer to me and held her hands behind her back like she did with Kate, it made her look so cute and innocent. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I lifted it up her tummy and Meg put her hands up to make it easier for me, I lifted it up to her boobs and then over and I couldn't help but look and I was even harder than ever before. The sight of the little nipples on her breasts looked so inviting I wanted to just put them in my mouth and tease them making them harder and wet with my touch. I carried on removing the shirt over her head and Meg then took it off her arms and threw it on the floor. I was in a trance staring at Meg's tits I wouldn't be able to think clearly tonight at all, Kate's and Meg's plan was working.