Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm, tonight you can have my ass, if you can handle it!" Kate said with a smile.

Kate stood back up and turned to me she pointed at me then bent her finger beckoning me to come closer. I got up and stood in front of her, my boner was straining against my pants trying to break free. Kate locked her lips with mine as her hand rubbed my cock thru my pants. My hands roamed her body and when they reached her ass I squeezed it with enthusiasm. She bit my lip as she pulled off which was sexy as hell. I got on my knees and pulled her panties down her smooth legs. I licked her pussy, she grabbed my head and shoved my face into her pussy and I had no objection. I worked her pussy and with her direction I had her moaning and her knees were shaking at times when she was extremely pleasured.

"Oh don't stop, right there. Yeah take it, suck my clit. Yes! I'm gonna cum!" she moaned as I worked her pussy. After a few moments she drenched my face as she came. She screamed as she came and she tried to push my face deeper in her pussy. As she came her ass squeezed the toy and it looked like she enjoyed that toy filling her ass.

"That was so hot!" Meg said as she rubbed her pussy watching us.

Kate's legs were shaking and I caught her before she fell. She regained her balance then we went over to Meg who was sat on a chair naked. Kate dropped to her knees in front of Meg to eat her pussy. I stripped my clothing and leaned over the arm hold as I kissed Meg. She took my cock in her hand and stroked me. I pinched her nipples and she moaned into my mouth. I played with her breasts while we kissed and Kate was pleasuring Meg with her mouth. She stroked me softly and slowly, I removed my lips from her and got a disappointed moan but I placed my mouth on her boob. With Kate and I focusing on Meg's pleasure we got her off pretty quick. It took two minutes to push Meg over, she released my cock and she grabbed my hair and Kate's as she started cumming, she bucked her hips and we kept up our antics to keep her on her orgasm for as long as possible.

"I... love you... guys!" she panted as she came down from her orgasm high.

My cock was throbbing for attention now and the head was red and looked angry. Kate and Meg got on their knees in front of me, they kissed the sides of my cock and their lips touch when they kissed the head on my cock. They work their tongues and mouths along the length of my cock, it felt so good having two pairs of lips on me. Then Meg started sucking, licking and kissing my balls while Kate started sucking my cock. I was getting so worked up with my balls and cock being licked.

"Meg go take a seat because I'm gonna treat Matt," Kate told Meg. She looked up at me with the most sultry look I've seen from her. "I want you to throat-fuck me bro." she told me. I was speechless I've never had a throat-fuck/deep throat before even though I have wanted one. Meg took a seat to watch this action and she masturbated slowly not wanting to cum yet. Kate grabbed my ass and pulled me closer she took my cock in her mouth and pulled me till her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. I gasped as her throat muscles massaged my cock. She pulled back and smiled up at me.

"How was that bro?" Kate said with a wide smile.

"That was amazing!" I said truthfully.

"Now grab my head and throat fuck me without mercy. Got it?" she told me and all I could do was nod to that request.

I placed my hands on her head and pulled her all the way down on my cock, she managed to stick her tongue out and lick my balls while my cock was down her throat I nearly came right there but I held on wanting this to last. Meg saw this and had to rub her pussy at the erotic sight. I pulled out and left the tip in her mouth then I push it all the way in, I heard her gagging a bit and it was a big turn on.

"Oh god, baby I love that gagging noise." I told Kate.

She pulled her head of my cock and smiled up at me. She moved her hand down to her pussy and rubbed as she sucked my cock. Each time I pulled her down my cock she had her tongue licking as far as she could and it felt amazing, she has amazing deep throat skills. I started going harder and faster as my cum rises. She made more gagging noises which made my orgasm come much quicker. Kate and Meg rubbed their pussy furiously and when Kate moaned I felt the vibration on my cock.

Megs moans filled my ears and they were another turn on for me. I wanted to cum down Kate's throat to see how it feels. I started fucking her mouth faster as I was close to cumming. I pulled Kate's mouth all the way on me and as her tongue hit my balls again I shot ropes of cum straight down her throat, as she swallowed her throat muscles felt like they were milking me. Kate used her free hand to massage my balls. This was the best orgasm I've ever had, Kate's hand and tongue was massaging my balls while her throat milked my cock as it was deep in her throat cumming. My cock was spent and Kate pulled off my cock and gasped for air.

Kate was fine after a moment and moaned as she loved me cumming down her throat then suddenly Meg shouted "Kate!" with urgency.

As Kate turned to see what's wrong Meg grabbed her head and placed her mouth on her pussy, Kate was in shock and her mouth hung open in surprise. Meg started squirting in Kate's mouth and Kate licked and sucked on Meg's pussy which made Meg moan louder as she liked Kate's actions on her pussy. Meg released her hands off Kate's head and mauled her own breasts as she came and squirted.

This was too much for Kate as her eyes rolled back into her head as she had a mind blowing orgasm. Kate lost focus and moved her head from Meg's pussy which cause Meg to squirt right into Kate's face which she enjoyed, Kate felt so hot and nasty as I came down her throat then Meg squirted in her mouth then continued squirting in her face, she loved it. Kate kept shouting 'oh yeah!' and 'oh fuck!' as she came from me, Meg and her hand rubbing her pussy viciously. Kate juices was running down her leg as splash after splash of Meg squirts hit Kate in her face.

Meg rubbed her pussy as Kate removed her head. After a few moments and a lot of squirts Meg finally finished her orgasm and calmed down and stopped squirting. Kate shook as wave after wave of pleasure washed over Kate as she climaxed. If I didn't just cum this would've made me rock hard. Meg was back to normal as Kate finished her orgasm.

After Kate came down from her high she said "Well that was a fun session," she looked at my cock and stood as she continued "looks like Matt's done tonight guess he's not gonna fill my ass tonight, I'm going bed." she said teasingly. She turned to leave as I grabbed her hand.

"Oh no big sis, I'm filling that ass and I'm gonna cum in it as I make your ass all mine!" I told her.

Meg took Kate's place and clean my cock with her mouth and tongue. I pushed Kate on the chair and bent her on it so her ass was facing me, I toyed her ass with the butt plug then I fucked her with it as Meg sucked and jerked me getting me hard again. I opened her ass up as much as I could with the plug so I took it out and placed her on her hands and knees in doggy style. I pushed my cock in her ass and she moaned, I put half in before I had to stop and let her adjust to my size. I went in slowly inch by inch letting her get use to my size then pushing more in.

After a few moments I was all in and I rested there until she was loose enough for me to start fucking. Meg moved to the front of Kate and put her pussy inches away from her face, Kate licked Meg's pussy as I fucked her slowly. Kate started moaning louder but it was muffled into Meg's pussy. Meg was moaning softly she let it all go before. The scene before my eyes was heavenly, I was fucking Kate's beautiful plump ass cheeks as she licked Meg's pussy. Kate finally worked Meg up again, Kate was good at pussy licking and Meg was enjoying her experienced tongue working her pussy. Meg was moaning loudly in minutes and by then I was fucking Kate's ass. Since I just nutted I was far off from coming but Kate and Meg was close to cumming again. Kate made Meg cum and spasm, Meg was roughing her own tits up as she came, she was pinching and squeezing her nipple without mercy.

After Meg came down from her high it was time to treat Kate so Meg got under her and started eating her pussy as I fucked her ass. Kate moaned as we worked her over she was loving it. Meg's pussy was sore from all the attention so she focused on Kate and since she has had a lot of experience she was able to have multiple orgasms over and over which she did. She came a lot and after about fifteen minutes I wasn't far off. Meg wanted to get a bit nasty so she licked my cock as I pulled out and I let out a loud moan as I felt her wet tongue on my cock, I have been using Kate's pussy juice to keep my dick lubricated but now I used Meg's mouth. When I wasn't in Kate's ass I was in Meg's mouth and she licked my balls when I was pounding Kate.

I felt my cum rising, "I'm gonna shoot my load deep in your ass!" I told Kate.

"Do it... Matt... cum in my ass, fuck yeah!" Kate panted and moaned those words.

Kate cursed constantly as I fucked her ass. She has came a lot from the anal she was receiving and I was about to cum as well.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" I shouted as I came in Kate's ass.

I pounded her ruthlessly as I came and shot my load deep inside her tight ass. She had another orgasm as she felt my seed filling her ass. Kate rolled off Meg and fell to the floor panting. We all rested on the floor for awhile as we recovered.

"That was the best ass fucking I've ever got!" Kate said satisfied.

"There's more where that came from." I said confidently.

After a few minutes we were all recovered and ready to go bed. Kate went to the bathroom to clean herself off then we all went to our own bedroom and got the rest we needed.

To be continued.

Next part will involve more domination and submission.

I would love some feed back on things I did right or wrong and things that made this story annoying at times if it did.