Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're embarrassing me." Meg said while biting her finger and looking down and turning side to side like she was really embarrassed.

This snapped me out of my trance before I got on my knees about to take her panties off, this was the first time I was gonna see Meg naked, I couldn't speak my mouth was dry and my mind was in a whirl. I stared at her panties for a minute before I worked up enough will to actually do it.

I grabbed the strings on the side of her black underwear (they were her favourite colour of underwear) and I pulled them down trying not to look at her pussy until they were off. I took them off one of her legs then she kicked them next to the shirt she was wearing. I looked up at her pussy and I almost lost it right there it looked so inviting it was shining with the wetness she leaked throughout the night. I loved the neatly trimmed hair she had above her pussy, I wanted to dive in and eat her pussy until she screamed and cummed all over my face but I managed to will myself away and stand up before I got into too much trouble. I was stood there speechless drinking in her beauty.

"Wow first time I seen Matt speechless, I think we broke him." Kate said which drew giggles from both the girls.

"I'll go get him another drink." Meg said walking past me.

She put a little more sway in her walking as she knew all eyes were on her firm round cheeks. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her naked beauty.

Meg brought the drink in and handed it to me then she said "can I?" asking if she could take my boxers off, all I could do was nod, she got down on her knees right in front of me.

I thought it was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, my younger sister face inches away from my throbbing member in my boxers, her mouth hanging open slightly and her emerald sparkling eyes staring up at me. I took a big swig trying to compose myself. Meg put her fingers on each side of my boxers and pulled them down. My cock sprang free and almost hit Meg in the face being as long as it is. Meg's mouth started watering she wanted it in her mouth so much.

She wanted her big brother to put his hot hard meat inside her mouth so she could suck it dry and give him as much pleasure she possibly could. Meg stood up and tried to get her heart rate down as it felt like it was gonna beat out of her chest. Kate was watching all of this and she had to hold herself back from rubbing herself in front of her beautiful naked younger sis and her handsome brother with his rock hard cock. After a minute they all composed themselves and sat back down ready to get on with the game.

"Well Kate's turn and as you were so nice to make Matt strip me I think it's only fair that I dare you to give him a striptease then when you're naked you have to stay that way as well." Meg gave a wicked smile to Kate as Kate was stunned her sister actually dare her to give a striptease instead of just stripping in front of me.

It was quite a thrill for Kate to strip in front of me and now doing a striptease this is going to tease the hell out of me. Meg put on some music for Kate to strip to she obviously thought about this and already had a song picked out.

Kate went over to where I was sitting and started to slowly dance to the music, if she was going to give a striptease she's gonna do a good one she thought. I watched all this in amazement I never thought this would happen, my cock was starting to hurt from all this excitement and not being touch. Kate could see my painful erection and she felt a bit guilty about teasing me so much but she like feeling desired so much by her brother. She took off her socks and threw them away aimlessly then she spun with her back towards us and unhooked her bra she took it off her shoulders but held it in place with her hands grabbing her tits. She came closer to me and leaned forward before she dropped it in front of me, I got a really good look at Kate's breasts, my cock started throbbing again even being as hard as it is. Kate stood back up grabbed her bra with her foot and tossed it. Then she turned around bent forward a bit and pulled her panties down, she was wearing pink underwear, she pulled them down and off. Then she stood back up turned around and ran a hand down her chest, down her tummy, through her Bermuda Triangle styled hair and she rubbed her hand down her pussy giving her a bit of pleasure and letting a moan escape her lips. Our eyes followed her hand till she reached her pussy and then we just stared at the beautiful pussy.

Then when she finish she asked "how did I do?" Meg started clapping enthusiastically which made Kate and I both start laughing.

"Looks like I got a standing ovation as well." Kate said referring to my cock, I went red a bit at that comment. She went and sat back down where she was sitting before the striptease.

Then it was my turn "truth or dare" Meg said smiling wickedly at me. The way things were going I decided to take the safer route.

"Truth!" I stated.

"Pussy," Kate mocked from when I mocked her for picking truth. "Ok tell me the weirdest sex you've had." Kate told me.

"I don't know if this counts as the weirdest but it felt really weird, shower sex you'll think it's hot and really good but it was god awful, it was weird in that way. Once me and my ex were home alone so we decided to try shower sex thinking it was kinda hot, we got in and we started making out under the shower while it was running so it was kinda hard to breath under the water running. Then we tried going down on each other but we hard to make sure the water wasn't aimed at that place because we would find it hard to breath, then the water would only be on one of us which made the other one feel cold without the warm water on them. So that was a lousy blowjob and pussy licking. Then we tried having sex but the slippery surface made it hard to get a good footing to have sex. I couldn't fuck her as hard as we both wanted and it was just too much hassle. So I said come on then we got out and I kissed her ferociously and then turned her around and pinned her against the wall with her back arched and ass grinding on my cock. I pulled on her hair and she said 'this is what I'm talking about' then I started fucking her while pulling on her hair she seemed to love it when I got a bit rough with her, she was moaning so loud it was a good thing no one was home. That was a great fucking after the shower, then when I thrust into her she thrust back meeting me, I pulled on her hair harder making her moan and her head looking up then I put my lips on her neck kissing and lightly biting her neck. Then when I got close to coming she told me to let go which I did then she turned around and got on her knees and told me to give her a facial. I loved it she looked so hot and sexy with my cum covering her face, after a minute of admiring her face she washed it off in the shower. I am a dominant while having sex and she was submissive so she loved me taking control." I explained to the girls.

Kate and Meg started rubbing their pussy they couldn't help themselves but when I finished explaining they stopped abruptly realising they were masturbating in front of me.

"WAIT! Is that why she kept covering up her neck sometimes because you left bite marks on her neck?" Meg asked.

"Yeah kinda of." I admitted with nervous laughter.

Meg and Kate then burst out laughing, they really didn't expect that. The alcohol drinks were almost forgotten at this point they all had a nice buzz and I let all my inhibitions go which was what Kate and Meg were trying to do.

"Meg truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked boldly.

"Kinda of..." she said with uncertainty.

"Wait how can you be 'kinda of' a virgin?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Well I broke my hymen a long time ago with a dildo and I've had sex with a girl but I haven't had a real cock inside me yet, so I guess I am still a virgin then." Meg explained.

"Ok your turn Kate, truth or dare?" Meg asked her.

"Truth!" Kate said.

"Ok I got a hard one for you, have you ever fantasised about having sex with Matt?" Meg asked.

Kate did tell Meg to ask her this when she told her the plan but she was feeling a bit afraid about saying it now but she summoned up the courage to say it.

She looked down and bit her finger as she said "Yeah..." she couldn't look at me or Meg so she kept her gaze on the floor, "I started fantasizing right after your ex started telling me about her sex life with you, I just couldn't help myself, I tried not to think about you but the images of you doing them things to me wouldn't leave my head. I'm sorry." Kate's voice crack like she was close to tears as she said sorry. I went over to her and gave her a hug the nakedness was forgotten.

"Don't worry about it Kate I really don't mind. I feel quite good about you loving me so much to fantasize about me." I said trying to calm her down. She wiped her eye and thanked me for being so nice to her.

"I'm sorry Kate, I went a bit far." Meg said worried that she upset Kate.

"No, no I'm glad it's in the open now, I actually feel closer to you both by being so open. Ok let's get rid of the truths and just do dares now." Kate said. Meg and I agreed.

"Ok Matt I dare you to take Meg's tits and lick, kiss and do whatever you normally do to women's boobs." Kate said with new found confidence.

I looked at Meg for permission and she nodded for me to do it. I went closer to her tits and started kissing her right boob while my hand fondled her left boob squeezing it. I moved my mouth to her right nipple and took it into my hot mouth while I pinched and twisted her left nipple this made her squeal but she liked it. Kate started rubbing herself watching this show before her.

I took her right nipple between my teeth and applied gentle pressure to it while I continued manipulating her left nipple with my fingers, "Mmm Matt!" Meg moaned.

I took her nipple out of my mouth and started kissing up her tits, I switched my finger manipulation to the right tit as I moved my mouth to her left nipple then did the same thing I did with the right nipple. She loved the attention on her breasts. She ran her hand thought my hair which I loved, it was great, feeling a woman's hand going through your hair. I finally finished teasing and manipulating her boobs and I looked over at Kate to say I finished and I saw her rubbing her pussy, she noticed me staring right at her pussy and her instinct kicked in like she had just been caught, she instinctively closed her legs and covered up her pussy. They all felt really horny but they continued torturing themselves by playing.

"Ok Meg I know you're feeling hot and you've been staring at Matt's cock all night I dare you to give him a handjob." Kate smiled seductively at her little sister, she looked down then made eye contact with me.

I was shocked and looked it as well, she took my expression as a yes. She started slowly crawling to me with her tits hanging down just a bit she looked so beautiful crawling towards me totally naked. I smiled while drinking in her beauty and she smiled seductively at me, she stopped just before my legs and sat back on her knees. Her eyes left mine and travelled down my body, she drank in my toned body and she put her hand on my chest, her hands and eyes continued travelling down my body, feeling my toned muscles.

Then she finally reached my cock and she gripped my base and sucked in a breath, "oh god! My hand can't even fit around it." Meg said with surprise.

She put her other hand on my cock as well and looked in my eyes. I felt a bit of pride at the comment about my cock. She started moving her hands up and down on my cock, it felt so good to have her tiny hands wrap around my cock slowly moving her hands up and down my long shaft, her emerald eyes staring into me with her cute expression on her face made the experience even better.

"Kate I think I need my beautiful older sis to help me out, I dare you." Meg said seductively.

Kate began to crawl over to me as well keeping her eyes locked on my dick. She got next to Meg and sat back on her knees like Meg and she reached her hand out and started massaging my balls with her gentle soft hands, I was in heaven I leaned my head back and gave an approving moan. Kate had quite long nails so she would occasionally lightly scratch my balls and cock with her nails it felt really good especially when she would scratch her way up on the underside of my cock. They started getting faster and kept swapping when their hands got tired, if it wasn't for the alcohol I would've shot my load already but I was getting closer and they could sense it.

"Uh... I'm about to... I'm gonna cum!" I said with urgency as I was so close to cumming.

Meg started pumping harder while Kate continued to massage my balls as I was about to cum Kate started scratching down my leg which felt so amazing right before cumming and she carried on as I was cumming which made my orgasm 10 times better. My first shot came out with force and landed on Meg's hair and her forehead this surprised Meg as she turned my cock away from her which made my next shot hit Kate on her lips and a bit of cum travelled down her chin. I got on my knees to try and give Meg better access to milk every last drop out, Meg carried on masturbating me as I was cumming and the next shot was aimed right at her breast, she liked feeling me cum on her. The next shot was really weak and ended up hitting Meg's stomach then Meg pulled me by my dick and rubbed the last few droplets out of my cock onto her breast.

"Heyyy no fair, you got more than me!" Kate whined which actually made me chuckle a bit.

"Why don't you come and get some then?" Meg teased. Kate used her index finger to scoop some of the cum off Meg's tummy and popped it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm it tastes really good." Kate moaned. With that Meg surprised everyone by licking the cum off Kate's chin then licking Kate's lips.

"Mmmm! You're right it does taste good." Meg moaned.

Kate pushed Meg back gently, Meg went back and rested on her elbows she put her leg on each side of Kate. Kate reached for her phone and grabbed it and took a few photos of Meg covered in my cum.

"Hey sis you missed some." Meg told Kate referring to the cum on her breast.

Kate crawled over to her and leaned down to clean Meg's breast and to pleasure her little sister. I couldn't help but join in, I put my arm under Meg and sat behind her, I used my left arm and body to keep Meg upright and used my right hand to masturbate Meg (returning the favour). The game was forgotten and they only wanted to pleasure each other. Kate cleaned all the cum of Meg's breast but kept on licking, sucking and biting Meg's breast causing her moans of pleasure to be even louder and more frequent. She loved having Kate and I pushing her to an orgasm. I rubbed Meg's pussy in circles which Meg enjoyed she would dig her nails into my arm when the pleasure was too good for her. After a minute Meg was chasing her orgasm, Kate and I could tell Meg was close because her breathing becoming irregular and the fidgeting her body was making so I put my fingers inside Meg, I could feel how tight Meg was, I went for her g spot and hit it with my fingers.

Meg started cumming, "MMMMM, OOOH YEAH!" Meg screamed, her body started bucking as she rode her high.

Kate moved a free hand to rub Meg's clit while I kept fingering her and rubbing her g spot, this kept Meg on her high for a bit longer and when she finally started coming down from her orgasm she was so sensitive, Kate moved her hand to get a taste of Meg's cum but when she touched her pussy Meg jumped and moved back.

"Sorry I'm too sensitive." Meg told Kate.

Meg had a really intense orgasm and she was really tired after that, Meg tried to stand but her legs were too wobbly and weak. I stood up and picked Meg up under her back and legs while Meg put her arms around my neck and resting her face against my chest, she could hear my heart beat and she felt so comfortable.

"What about your big sis!" Kate said pouting thinking the fun was over.

"Don't worry after I put Meg to bed I'll be back for you." I said and gave her a wink.

Kate was beaming with joy after all these years of crushing hard on her brother, she was finally gonna have him pleasuring her.

I put Meg to bed and got a small towel to wipe the cum from her hair and head. "Sorry about that." I said as I wiped the cum off her.

"Don't be I loved it!" Meg said, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and she was asleep before I even reached the door. I came down with the towel and gave it to Kate to wipe the cum of her, she did as I sat across from her.

"How..." I began before I was cut off by Kate.

"Shhhh!" she hissed and she made a come over here sign with her finger.

I started moving closer to her and when I was in range Kate put her hand around my neck and tilted her head to the side as she pulled me into a deep kiss. We kissed for a couple of seconds letting our tongues dance with each other, we explored each others mouth as our tongues kept dancing around one another. We pulled away from the kiss completely satisfied with a great kiss.

Then we rested our foreheads against each other as Kate said "hold the back of my neck." like she was doing with me.

With her free hand she grabbed my free hand and guided down to her pussy, not once did we break eye contact we were staring into each other's eyes. As I stared into Kate's eyes I could see how much she loved me and how much she wanted me in that moment. I got lost in her eyes, Kate felt the same as she stared into mine. My hand reached her pussy and I started rubbing up and down then in circles, I kept switching it up which made it even better for Kate, I was experience when in came down to stuff about sex because my ex and I taught each other how they can give each other more pleasure, Kate didn't care even if I was bad at it she loved that I was pleasuring her.

Kate kept biting her lip or moaning from the pleasure, I saw this and thought she looked amazing when she bit her lips and the sounds of her moaning was the best thing I've ever heard, we kept our eyes locked not breaking it once which made this really intense but in a good way. Kate tried holding off her orgasm to make this last longer but it was coming and she couldn't hold back anymore, she place her other hand on my knee as her breathing quickened. I knew she was getting closer so I started fingering her pussy just as I did with Meg: I rubbed her g spot. Kate kept making faces as the pleasure consumed her.

She hit her climax with force and it wreck through her entire body she kept staring into my eyes as she convulse with pleasure, "I LOVE YOU MATT!" she screamed in ecstasy.

She rode her high and I kept fingering her to keep her there as long as I could, I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers, I felt the walls of her pussy contracting and relaxing sucking my fingers in and keeping them in. The pleasure was too much for her and she couldn't maintain eye contact, I let go of her neck and held her back so she didn't hurt herself. Kate threw her head back and kept moaning in pleasure. She came down from her high and buried her face in my shoulder, the hand that held my neck was hung around me and the other hand was still on my knee she tried getting her breath back to normal as I pulled my hand from her pussy, my hand was covered in juice but I didn't mind I would soon figure out it was one of the best tastes in the world.

"I love you too Kate." I replied to her scream.

She purred when she heard me say that. I carried her upstairs as I knew she would be too weak to stand, Kate and Meg are so similar and they probably knew I would carry them up so they let it all go knowing I was there for them. I put Kate into bed and kissed her goodnight, just like Meg Kate was asleep before I reached her door. I got out and closed the door, I leaned there for a minute and let out a big breath at the crazy night I just had. I went to bed myself then, I was rock hard but way to tired to take care of that right now I just climbed into bed and was out as soon as I closed my eyes.