Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magical69
Magical69
214 Followers

Saturday

I awoke in my bed still completely nude and heard my older sister in my room, it was completely oblivious to me that I was naked and not under the covers as it was kinda hot. My head was in a bit of a whirl because of the alcohol but I didn't have a hangover or anything.

"You're finally awake, how're you feeling?" Kate asked me.

The sunlight was shining in through the window on my face so I put my arm over my eyes, my hands felt a bit heavier than usual but I brushed it off.

"Well I can't remember much of last night. My head is in a whirl but I'm feeling fine, care to fill me in on what happened after the drinks and dinner?" I asked her hoping she would fill in the blanks in my mind.

"Sure, after dinner we started playing blackjack but it was a bit boring so we spiced it up and played strip blackjack where you lost." she explained.

"Oh yeah I showed you and Meg my stuff, then we started playing truth or dare after right?" I asked still dazed.

"Yeah it started escalating and getting pretty sexual as well till the point we started masturbating each other to orgasm." Kate filled me in. She closed a side of the curtain so the sun wasn't in my eyes then sat down next to me.

"Do you think we could just..." I started before I opened my eyes and realised I was hard and exposed.

I went to go grab the covers to cover myself up and felt why my hands felt heavier, they weren't heavier they were tied to the bed with limited range of movement, my legs were tied too. Kate started drawing small circles on my chest which actually calmed me down a bit.

"What's going on?" I asked a bit surprised and worried.

"Ok just listen to me and don't speak while I explain. We didn't know how you were gonna react when you woke up and remembered last night..." Kate started to explain.

"That's crazy you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Meg, I love you both." I cut her off and explained.

"We know that but we liked last night. I've been in love with you for years and I don't mean in a sisterly kind of way, I mean in a sexual kind of way ever since your ex girlfriend started telling me about your sex life with her. I started fantasizing about it, you and me doing them things. Then are parents died and you took two jobs to support and look after Meg and I," Kate started to tear up at this moment.

She continued explaining, "you made me go uni so I could become a teacher like I wanted to. You worked really hard and even though you were tired from work and stuff you still listened to us complain about our problems and helped us. I just couldn't help myself falling for you romantically, I even started thinking of you as my boyfriend. Meg feels the same way she has loved you for years as well and looks up to you, she said she feels safe and warm when she's with you. Meg and I planned to seduce you last night which we did and we loved it. It was the best night and best orgasm I've ever had. We came back from shopping and started fooling around after she teased me then we started talking about how we wanted to keep doing it but we wouldn't be able to without you finding out, then Meg said how she wanted you to join in and I would love that as well." She moved her hand to my cock then started to slowly jerk it.

"I want to pay you back for all you did for us, you haven't had sex for the past two years because you were looking after us so I want to make up for that, you can thank you ex for this." then she put her chewing gum in the bin and put her lips on my cock and sucked on the head which felt incredible. Her mouth was so much hotter from that chewing gum. My ex use to chew gum before sucking cock because it makes the experience for the guy so much better, I guess my ex told my sister everything about our sex lives.

"You greedy bitch!" Meg came in and said in a joking kind of way.

"Kate we can't..." I pleaded.

"Matt's not on-board?" Meg asked in a disappointed voice.

Kate shook her head and Meg got the tape she brought up just in case I was not on-board and object which is what I was doing. "I don't want to do this Matt but we need to, we want you to feel as good as you make us feel. " Meg said as she put tape over my mouth so I couldn't talk.

Kate resumed sucking my dick and I let my head fall back on the bed and not look at them, I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to make myself go soft, which didn't work so I tried to think that it wasn't my sister. Just then Meg started to whisper in my ear "Kate wants you to look at her, she wants to see the pleasure she is giving you. She has her lips around your cock giving you a blowjob you should at least look her in the eyes while she does. You don't want to upset her do you." Meg said this to try and make me look at Kate but I couldn't.

"Your turn Meg but before you do it spit out your gum and wait until Matt looks at you." Kate explained to Meg.

This was the first time Meg was gonna have a cock in her mouth, she was inexperienced but was determined to give me a real good blowjob that's why Kate told Meg to start chewing gum a couple of minutes ago. Kate got next to my ear to whisper while Meg got between my legs and was an inch away, I could feel her hot breath on my cock which made it throb. "Look at Meg, Matt! This is the first time she's had a real cock in her mouth, look her in her eyes while she does it. It makes women feel worthless and cheap if you don't look in their eyes while they go down on you, it makes them feel lonely as well." Kate told me.

I just couldn't bring myself to look at my little sister about to suck my cock even though I knew it would be the most amazing thing in the world to see but it's wrong, it's incest.

Kate was getting impatient waiting "Look at her Matt or ELSE!" that was weird to hear from Kate. I opened my eyes and looked at Kate, she then twisted my skin which hurt, it hurt enough that I looked at Meg not wanting to get pinched again.

"Go ahead Meg, enjoy. His cock taste delicious, it's the best I've had" Kate told Meg.

Meg then lowered her head onto my cock slowly, she licked the underside of my cock she was exploring it with her tongue. This felt really good Kate must've gave Meg a few tips before because she was incredible. Meg looked me in the eyes, her piercing emerald eyes cut through my defences and I couldn't help myself from smiling under the tape that was on my mouth. I closed my eyes and put my head back in pleasure. Then I remembered what Kate said so I made eye contact with Meg again, she would be smiling if her mouth wasn't full of cock. She was not experienced at all so she could only manage 2 inches or so before she gagged, Kate could only take half herself, this position is not the best to take the cock in their throat. But this blowjob still felt amazing especially since they chewed gum earlier. I could see the determination to please me in Meg's eyes. Meg used her free hand to grab my balls and massaged them, I was moaning through the tape.

"Just enjoy this Matt and don't worry about anything." Kate told me.

She put her tongue on my chest then licked down my chest and down my stomach going to my cock. Meg moved her attention to my balls and started licking them then taking it in her mouth. Kate grabbed my shaft and licked it. Meg was between my legs so Kate was at the side of me she couldn't look me in the eyes because she was sideways. I could see she was loving the taste of my cock, her eyes were closed and you could see the pleasure on her face. She took half of my cock in her mouth and the suction she applied felt heavenly. Meg was sucking on my balls this was the best; I've never had a girl licking my balls while another girl sucked my cock it was the best feeling I've had. I felt a bit guilty about enjoying it too much but I just said to myself I'm being forced which made me feel better but deep down I knew I wanted this. Some hair fell down the side of Kate's face and I forgot I was tied and tried moving the hair out the way to continue staring at this beautiful sight. My restraints made a noise when I tried to move my hands to Kate. She Lifted up off my cock to smile at me. Meg got on the opposite side of Kate and they put their mouths on each side of my cock, they made their tongues touch each other while they licked my cock, it looked like they were really enjoying themselves as well. I was really enjoying this I was moaning through the tape.

Kate then moved to my balls and started licking them and taking them into her mouth while Meg bobbed her head up and down on my cock, I closed my eyes in pleasure and moaned while they were pleasuring me, I started getting more into it and was slightly moving my hips up when Meg bobbed down. I only realised what I was doing when I thrust a little too much and made Meg gag, my eyes shot open and looked down to see if Meg was alright but when I made her gag by thrusting only made her more enthusiastic.

Meg and Kate kept swapping between my cock and balls until I was getting close, Kate could tell I was getting close so she took my cock in her mouth and started wanking the base while she sucked on the tip and Meg was licking my balls and massaging them. Just before I came I locked eyes with Kate and I could see lust in her eyes, I stared into her eyes until the first spurt came, it was powerful and hit the back of Kate's throat but she swallowed it, I could hear her gulping down my load, it was quite a big load. She couldn't swallow it all as some leaked out around her lips I threw my head back and thrust my cock deeper but Kate kept only the tip of my cock in her mouth and her hand kept working the base of my shaft. I could still feel Meg licking my tightening balls as I shot more of my cum into Kate's mouth. Kate swallowed as much as she could and milked the last drops out of me and lifted off of me, she motioned for Meg to come closer to her. Meg knew what was about to happen so first she licked the cum that dribbled down Kate's lips then put her hand around Kate's head and kissed her while they swapped cum. Meg liked the taste but she will have to try it from the source one day. I lifted my body up as I was shooting my load but after it fell back onto the bed and I was breathing quite heavily from the orgasm. Meg and Kate laid down at either side of me.

"That was amazing, the cum was soooooo good." Kate mewed happily and kissed my cheek. Meg and Kate rested a bit but stayed next to me probably to have sex with me next.

"Meg you ready to lose your v card babe? Matt should be ready to go again after we work his cock again." Kate said to Meg.

"I... umm.... I don't want to," Meg said a little unsure.

"It's ok to be scared for your first time but I will be here to guide you through it and Matt wouldn't hurt you even if we force him to have sex with us, I think." Kate tried to reassure Meg.

"No I don't want to force Matt to take my virginity, I want him to take it because he wants too but..." her eyes started to well up and she ran out of the room.

Kate turned to me and said "She's right, I'm so sorry Matt. Please forgive Meg I made her do this with me." she lied so I would forgive Meg even if it meant not forgiving Kate.

She untied one of my hands then walked out of my room and closed the door; before she left I seen her eyes filling with tears as well. With my now free hand I untied myself and put on some clothes. I just stayed in my room thinking about what to do.

I sat thinking in my room for a few hours before I was finally coming to a conclusion. 'Why do I feel so bad about this, I know I hurt Kate's and Meg's feelings but it's incest. I do love them a lot but I can't have sex with them, they're my sisters. I have thought about having sex with them while masturbating, it's like fantasy has become real so why do I think it's wrong. I think it's wrong because society thinks it's wrong. Fuck society if they are sure they will...' my thought was cut off by a soft knock on my door. "Um... come in." I said.

Kate came in not making eye contact with me she kept her eyes glued to her feet. Her cheeks and eyes were red, it looks like she has been crying. "I'm so sorry Matt, I love you so much but what I did was unforgivable." she had tears in her eyes and her voice started cracking like she was about to start crying again.

"I'll understand if you want me to leave and you never want to see me again just know I have and always will love you, you mean the world to me. Please forgive Meg and let her stay with you she would be inconsolable if she can't." as Kate would be as well but she loved Meg enough to take the blame and everything else to keep her happy. This was hitting me hard I never wanted the family to break up.

I got up and went to Kate and put my hands on her shoulders "I have to know one thing, would you be happy to be with me?" I asked her. She nodded while the tears streamed down her face. I put my hand under her chin and got her to look me in the eyes and I kissed her.

She was stunned and didn't move I released her from the kiss and she said "but I thought you thought it was wrong." she said felling confused and still a little sad.

"I only thought it was wrong because society did but all I want is for you and Meg to be happy. If you are happy to be with me then fuck society. I love you!" I explained to Kate.

She was so happy she ran and threw her hands around me. I wasn't expecting that and I fell back onto the bed. I chuckled at her excitement and she started giggling as I fell back on the bed. She kissed me with passion but then broke it off suddenly.

"Meg is still crying downstairs, are you sure you are ok with this?" she asked me.

"If it makes you and Meg happy I would do anything, and I've always wanted to be with someone that was even half as beautiful as you and Meg," I reassured her. "Can you call for Meg and ask her to come here?" I asked. She nodded then shouted Meg. Kate still sounded like she was sobbing a bit and she looked down at her feet again when Meg came up. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Meg. It seems Kate didn't want to give anything away.

Meg came in saw that Kate had been crying again and ran to where I was sat, she got on her knees and put her hands on my knee trying to plead with me "I'm so sorry Matt it was all my fault please don't hate Kate for it, it was all.." I cut her off.

"Ssshhhhh. Would you be happy to be with me?" I asked Meg. Kate was looking at me with a loving smile she knew the answer and it looked like we were gonna be a happy family again but even better.

Meg nodded and said "nothing would make me happier." Meg answered honestly. I pulled her to her feet while I stood up and hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Kate get in here." I told her, she came over and hugged us. "Then I'm in, I want both of you to be happy." I said to them.

I went close to Meg and whispered in her ear but Kate was close enough to hear it too. I whispered to Meg "And I would love to take your virginity little sis." Meg squeezed me extra hard after hearing that and a tear of joy rolled down her cheek.

After a minute we broke the hug and we went down to relaxed after the emotional day we had, "Ok you and Meg pick out a movie I will order us some food." I said to Kate.

It was about 5pm so I thought we should have something to eat and to relax a bit because I knew they will want to have sex later. I ordered some food and got a blanket. We watched a movie and ate the food when it arrived. After the movie we sat there just watching the TV. Meg and Kate was sat on either side of me again and most of our bodies were under the blanket except my arms, they were around Meg and Kate and they were snuggled up against me, I couldn't move much of my body in the position I was in. Meg's and Kate's hands were on my knee but they started inching closer to my cock they stopped when their hands met on the outside of my pants above where my cock was resting.

They were still unsure if I was ok with this so they looked at me searching to see if I was ok with this, I said "we can't do this," they both look upset immediately before I continued "here let's go to my room so I can give you both an amazing orgasm each." their eyes lit up as I said this.

I shut of the TV and Meg and Kate couldn't wait to get started. They both grabbed an arm and pulled me upstairs. Once we were in my room Meg closed the door and Kate spun around and grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss, she was dragging me towards the bed as she made out with me. We fell back on to the bed while we made out. I rubbed the erection I had in my pants against Kate's crotch and a light moan came from her mouth.

"Hey bitch! I get his cock first." Meg said in a flirtatious way as she push me off Kate so she could straddled me. She planted a kiss on me and rubbed her crotch against mine.

"You little brat!" Kate said sounding a bit frustrated that she had to wait.

Kate grabbed Meg's shirt and pulled it off. I sat up and pulled my shirt off then went back to making out with Meg. Meg unhooked her bra and discarded it (she couldn't care less about it right now) I grabbed Meg by her waist and flipped her so she was on her back with me straddling her. I moved her to the centre of the bed while Kate undressed herself down to her underwear. She got behind Meg and got Meg to lay on her body while she sat up behind her. I took my pants and underwear off then threw them across the room.

I couldn't wait anymore I had to taste her breasts again, I took Meg's nipple in my mouth and sucked on it this drew a moan from Meg's lips, Kate used her hand to massage the boob that was not in my mouth at the moment. Meg was loving the attention as well as the pleasurable feeling from her tits. I licked around the nipple while Kate squeezed Meg's tit. I flicked the nipple with my tongue before biting the nub of it and the same time Kate pulled and twisted Meg's other nipple, this made Meg Yelp in pain then moan as it felt so good. Then I planted kisses down Meg's body and stopped just before her panties and Meg look down at me with lustful eyes and she bit her bottom lip in anticipation. I grabbed the waistband of the knickers and pulled them down to reveal that sweet little pussy of Meg's. I pulled the underwear down her smooth soft legs then dropped them at the side of the bed. I teased Meg kissing up her thighs then missing her pussy to kiss her other thigh, Meg's breathing became irregular with all this teasing and I thought I have tortured Meg enough, I put my mouth on Meg's pussy. She tasted so good this would become my favourite thing to eat along with Kate's. Kate was getting excited watching her little bro go down on their sweet innocent sister, Kate had to rub her pussy with her free hand before she went insane, she moved it down and put it inside her panties, she closed her eyes as she rubbed her pussy it felt so good to finally be able to rub it in front of the man and woman she loved most.

I knew how to eat pussy pretty good as my ex showed me how she liked it, I know all women are not the same but some women like the same things but I tweaked my technique to how they liked it most. As Meg was a novice she wouldn't be able to know if I was good or bad this was her first experience of oral sex apart from Kate putting her mouth on Meg's pussy the day before.

I did long licks up her pussy lips tasting the wetness coming from Meg, it had a sweet taste to it. I lightly licked her clit sending a shiver down Meg's body, I found her opening with my hand and probed a finger in her pussy this caused Meg to gasp. I slowly began to move my finger in and out of her pussy as I continued to lick her pussy. I switched from licking and sucking to increase Megs pleasure which I did as Meg moaned louder and leaned on Kate harder. Kate was still playing with Meg's nipple squeezing and pinching it then doing the same on the other side, she couldn't focus only on Megs pleasure as her pussy was on fire, she had to rub her pussy to stop from going insane.

Magical69
Magical69
214 Followers