Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Meg was coming close I thought about denying her orgasm to give her an more intense one but I decided to save that for another day. I licked her clit then sucked on it which made Meg scream in ecstasy I took her nub lightly in my teeth and flicked it. Meg felt like something was building up inside and when I flicked her nub she let it all go as she started to orgasm, she squirted all over my face. I retreated in surprise but managed to catch some in my mouth, I liked it. I kept on fingering Meg and as she started squirting Kate moved her hand from Meg's nipples to rub Meg's pussy as it kept squirting. The juice hit my abs as it shot out and it got weaker and weaker soaking my body until it dribbled out of her oozing pussy. While she squirted her body was sending waves of pleasure through her, she felt her pussy quiver and pulse with pleasure as she shot her juices out. It was almost overwhelming pleasure but when Kate started to rub her she couldn't help but wrap her top half around Kate's arm and she unintentionally bit down on her arm as the orgasm now ripped through her body. Kate felt a bit of pain because of the bite but kept on rubbing her little sis bringing her the most pleasurable orgasm she's had until this point.

Meg was panting heavily as her orgasm finally subsided but she till got a pleasurable chill run through her body. When she calmed down she remembered she bit down hard on Kate, she looked at Kate's arm that was resting on her and seen a bit of blood trickle down from the bite.

"FUCK! I'm so so sorry for biting you" Meg apologises.

"Don't worry babe, you'll pay me back" Kate winked wickedly at her sister.

Then Meg looked to her brother to apologise for peeing on him as she didn't know what squirting was.

"I'm sorry Matt I didn't mean to pee..." she was cut off by me saying "it's alright you didn't pee you squirted and it was incredible, stop apologising as well." I chuckled.

"Ahh it looks like I made you all wet with my juices why don't you come over here and let me clean it off." Meg said in a seductive tone.

I moved across the bed to Meg and Kate and as soon as I was in reach Meg sucked the head of my cock in her mouth, she applied nice suction but was nowhere near as hard as Kate could, this felt lovingly as Kate's felt lustful. Meg grabbed my balls and massaged them making sure to lightly scratch her nails across my balls which made my cock pulse. Kate thought it was about time to torture her little sis for getting me first and a bit for the bite, she moved her hand down to Meg's sensitive pussy and rubbed in gently. Meg was looking up at me and her eyes widened when her sensitive pussy was rubbed, she moved her head off to try and say something but I placed my hand on Meg's head keeping her from trying to say anything. Meg slammed her legs closed trying to free her sensitive pussy but this just trapped Kate's hand inside. Kate flicked Megs clit and Meg cried a moan around my cock. Meg looked at me with pleading eyes but I carried on moving Meg's head up and down my prick. Meg applied more suction as Kate tortured her sensitive clit.

"What's a matter babe? Is your older sis torturing your sweet innocent clit. What will you do for me to stop?" Kate whispered mockingly into Meg's ear. I released my grip on Meg and she pulled it out of her mouth but slowly jerked it as she answered Kate.

"How about Wednesday I'll be your plaything, you can have Matt all to yourself and I will do everything and anything you say, no matter how depraved." she said the last part in a whisper but loud enough for both to hear. Kate was shocked she didn't expect an answer but she got one hell of an offer.

Kate pulled her hand away from Meg's pussy and smiled excitedly "Deal!"

"Just tell me when your ready to have your virginity taken, little sis." I said softly.

She nodded and when back to sucking my cock and licking my balls her tongue felt amazing on my balls it made me want to shoot my load. About a minute or two later she was ready, her pussy wasn't as sensitive anymore and she really wanted to know how a real cock felt in her pussy. I reluctantly pulled my cock out of Meg's mouth and got into position. Kate was still behind Meg keeping her upright and providing comfort to Meg. Meg wanted Kate and I to be as close as possible for this intimate moment, she was slightly scared so they being there relaxed her a bit.

"Please be gentle big bro." she said in her cute innocent voice knowing how it teased me.

"I won't be able to if you keep teasing me like that." I said which cause her to have a wicked smile.

I lined my cock up then I felt Kate grab it and guide it into Meg. My head went in really easily with how wet her pussy was, she felt really tight and I could feel her pussy walls gripping my member. When my cock entered, Meg winced a bit she wasn't use to the girth of a real cock. I stayed there with just my head in waiting for her pussy to adjust to my size a bit more, when the pussy had adjusted a pushed a little more in then waited for her pussy to adjust. I did this until I was ¾ quarter in then felt like she couldn't take anymore of my cock in her pussy. The whole time I was doing this Meg had a pained look on her face, her eyes were squeezed shut and every time I would push in more she would fidget and squeeze her eyes shut harder.

I let her get use to my cock being inside and asked her, "Are you ready?" she took a moment and opened her eyes and looked into mine then she nodded her head.

I started pulling out slowly and when I was nearly all the way out I started pushing my length back in. I couldn't fit all of my cock inside but the tightness and wetness of her pussy gave my cock an amazing feeling. I started fucking Meg slowly until she was ready for me to go faster.

"Ok Matt I'm ready for you to fuck me faster now." Meg told me so I sped up a bit and started fucking her properly, I sped up enough for her to chase her orgasm but I held off a bit.

Kate was loving the view she had and she gave Meg a lot of pleasure. Kate planted kisses all along Meg's neck as she massaged Meg's breast with one hand, the other hand was rubbing her own clit so she wouldn't go crazy, she wasn't chasing an orgasm she was just warming her pussy up for me and her pussy needed the attention with Meg being such a tease.

Meg was moaning from all the pleasure Kate and I was giving her. Meg was staring into my eyes as she moaned, no matter how much sex she has or how good it gets nothing would ever beat tonight for Meg. I was staring into Megs eyes getting lost in her emerald filled beautiful eyes, I kissed Meg with passion she was just so sexy and beautiful I couldn't help myself, I sped up a bit more which caused Meg to let out a loud moan. We kissed until Meg couldn't control her breathing properly.

She was on the verge of coming again her breath became rapid as I fucked her, she was really close so I pushed as much of my cock in that she could manage then she screamed as her orgasm rocked her body. I carried on fucking Meg to prolong her orgasm. Meg's eyes rolled back into her head and her hands wrapped around me pulling me closer, she had her face buried into my shoulder as she rode her orgasm. She squeezed me so tight as she came. My cock felt amazing as her pussy walls contracted around my cock, every time I pulled my cock out her pussy sucked it back in, I felt her adding to the wet spot that was already on my bed from Meg and Kate juices. Her orgasm felt amazing for me I could feel her body pulsating and convulsing as the waves of her orgasm rocked her body. It felt amazing but I was not close to cumming yet. She came down from her orgasm and she was spent, her arms loosened and fell by her side. I pulled my cock out and even more juices came out and ran down to add to the wet spot. Meg laid to the side to rest a bit as she was panting for air.

"Did you finish yet?" Kate asked me thinking I might've been done for the night.

"Not yet, why don't you help me?" I said to her. She came over with a smile on her face.

She laid down in front of me and she helped me guide my cock in. As soon as my cock entered her pussy she moaned from longing, she wasn't as tight as Meg but it was a nice grip I didn't need to go slow with Kate and it seemed she didn't want me to go slow. She pushed herself to meet my thrust I pushed my cock all the way in.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me bro." She told me.

she was already wet from playing with herself. I started to fuck her harder and faster. Every time I thrust in she would push back onto me and you could hear the skin slapping each other as we fuck.

"Oh. Fuck. Kate..." she pulled me down and we kissed with passion, we broke the kiss and our breathing quickened we were both close to cumming.

Meg had recovered and took Kate's tit in her mouth which made Kate start cumming all over my cock. My rhythm became irregular as I came close to cumming I didn't want to get Kate pregnant so I pulled out and as soon as my cock was free Meg locked her mouth around my tip and milked me for all I was worth. I shot my load into her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could but it leaked out the sides of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Kate was still in the midst of her orgasm as she writhed on the bed she shoved her fingers in her cunt and played with her one of her tits.

"Fuuuuuuuuccckkkkk!!" Kate screamed as her orgasm wracked through her body.

Meanwhile Meg pumped my cock as she left the head of my cock in her mouth until she milked every last drop, as my cock finished cumming Meg pulled her mouth of with a pop and licked my shaft from tip to base to tip again, she cleaned all the juice of my cock. I was spent and collapsed on the bed breathing hard.

"Mmmm that is good, now I know why Kate loves it!" Meg said savouring the taste of my cum. I was completely spent for the night , keeping up with these two were gonna be hard work.

"I'm gonna have to work on my sexual stamina to keep up with you two." I chuckled, Meg and Kate giggled as well.

"So question is where I'm I gonna sleep? my bed is soaked, thanks to two horny girls." I said because my bed was not an option tonight.

Before anyone could say anything Meg quickly said "mine!" and she hugged me.

I looked at Kate and she just smiled and nodded for me to sleep in Meg's bed. Meg wanted them both to sleep in her bed with her but her bed was too small for that only Matt's bed could fit all three of them on.

We all went to bed as we were all tired from tonight's activities. I didn't bring any boxers or anything and Meg didn't seem to care about putting any underwear on either. We got into bed and spooned each other. I was the big spoon as she pressed her bottom into my crotch, if I wasn't spent for the night my cock would've been at full mast by now but it only twitched a bit.

*Ring ring*

My phone went off so I picked it up and went into the hallway groggy from sleep and answered it. My boss said, "Hey Matt I know you booked this week off but a few people called in sick and it's expected to be a really busy day. Do you think you could do me a solid and come in? I'll extend your holiday by another week if you want?" my boss sounded like she did need the help and I could use another week off especially now when I can have fun with two sexy devils.

"Sure I'll come in, when do you want me to start?" I asked.

"As soon as you can we could use some help with the setup as well." My boss told me.

"Sure I'll just have a shower and get ready then I set off." I told my her.

"Thanks Matt you're a star." She said feeling a bit relieved.

"No problem Katherine." I said as I hung up and went to my room to get my work stuff ready.

I had a shower and everything was ready to go but before I went to work I went into Meg's room and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I went to work which was as busy as it was expected. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, they were really busy, a lot of them are business meeting, client meeting and such especially since we are in the middle of big businesses. I work in the kitchen because I can't deal with customers and their bullshit. We were a person down in kitchen and a person down on front but we made it. None of the customers were too annoyed as we did pretty good, the regulars were cool about it. 3'o clock came and my shift ended.

"Hey Matt, thanks again for coming in you were amazing as always." my boss told me.

"Thanks and no problem I could use an extra week off to hang with my family." I got some food and sat at one of the tables for a bit to rest my feet I have been standing for ages. As it wasn't that busy when my shift ended the boss came to sit with me to chat. I didn't mind because she was a nice person.

"You really are a good guy looking out for your family so much, how come I never see you with a girl or anything?" She asked curiously.

"Well you know I'm a bit shy and I haven't really had time to look as I was working two jobs, that's why I broke up with my ex too." I stated truthfully.

"You're a great guy any woman would be lucky to have you." she said and went back to work she ran the place and she is a hands on kind of boss. If I didn't know any better I would've thought she might be coming on to me a bit but I shook that from my mind and headed on my way.

I got home and flopped down on the couch after a hard day. Meg came in beaming as I came back from work. She came in and jumped on my lap and kissed me. When the kiss ended she said "You left me last night, I was looking forward to waking up with you and messing around a bit. Let's make up for lost time." She said as she tried to undo my belt which was kinda hard since she was sat on my lap.

"Sorry for leaving but I got an extra week off work which means we can have more fun." she had a huge smile when I said that "but I had a hard day at work I really down want to have sex right now I just want to relax and unwind. The customers were really riding us today." I continued.

"That's my job!" she giggled and I laughed too.

She was a bit upset but she got it knowing how hard I work. She sat next to me and cuddled me I couldn't move if I tried she had both her hands wrapped around one of my arms.

Just then Kate came down and into the living room. "I thought as soon as Matt got back you would've jumped his bones, you too tired from before babe?" Kate winked at Meg.

"No I tried but Matt had a hard day and didn't feel like it." Meg replied.

"Before?" I asked curiosity.

"We had some girl fun." Kate smiled.

Judging by the devilish smiles they were giving each other I'm pretty sure I know what happened but they didn't divulge any information as I hoped. Not much happened that day we just spent the day like we used to before having sex, watching TV and chatting.

"I'm gonna head off to bed." Meg announced through her yawn.

"Ok Matt and I are gonna have a chat then we probably head to bed as well." Kate replied.

Meg went up to bed and I asked Kate what she wanted to talk about.

"I know you said you didn't feel like having sex today but that's because you think you would've been too rough for her right?" Kate asked me, I just nodded. "So how about we have sex, I like a rough fuck. You can take all your frustration out from work, all the stress out by giving me a rough fuck. I could really use one as well." She told me.

"You sure about this?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm getting wet just thinking about it." she replied.

"Ok but if things get too much we will use blue as a safe word, you say blue and I'll stop completely, okay?" I told her, she nodded. I always had a safe word when me and my ex use to play just to be safe.

We went into my old room that was next to the living room, now it just a spare room. We went in there and closed the door a bit but not all the way, I walked up behind her and grabbed her waist. I pulled her into me and she rubbed her butt on my crotch.

Kate let out a breathy moan and said "I'm all yours!"

I pushed her forward and she landed on a chair, she had her knees on the cushions and she was facing away from me. She lifted up her shirt and bent her waist to stick out her butt. She was wearing a tight pair of pink yoga pants. Kate looked over her shoulder at me and swayed her butt from side to side trying to entice me even more.

I walked up behind her and pushed her back, this made her stick her ass out more, I spread her knees so each knee was touching the side of the chair. I rubbed my hand on her ass and then slipped my hand a little further so it was over her pussy that was getting wet fast. I rubbed her pussy through the material and she moaned. I removed my hand from her pussy and I brought it back down on her ass cheek slapping it, she let out a gasp not expecting it. I lifted my hand and brought it back down on the other cheek, she let out a moan. I grabbed the waistband of her yoga pants and her underwear and pulled them down, Kate moved her legs to make it easier removing her pants, I pulled both the pants and underwear to her ankles and left them there. Kate reached back to take off her pants but I slapped her bare ass cheek.

I wrapped my hand around her hair and pulled it back lifting her head I went close to her ear and whispered "I didn't say you could take them off, slut."

I thought I might've taken it a bit far but she moved and said "Sorry master."

"I'm gonna turn this pale milky flesh here (I grabbed her ass) red, I'm gonna leave my hand prints on it so you know exactly whose this ass belongs to." I told her.

"My body belongs to you sir, it's yours to do anything you want with it." She told me.

Unbeknownst to us yet Meg had heard some noises so she came down to check on us, she was out side the door peering in watching the show happening in front of her, she was getting really turned on. She grabbed her bare chest as she was only wearing panties and stuck her other hand down her knickers teasing her pussy.

I spanked Kate ass and told her to count them, she winced after each slap as her ass started turning red. I delivered 5 slaps to each ass cheek, I had one more slap to deliver before I was finished but this was on her pussy, I didn't put as much force into this one.

My hand slapped her pussy and she yelped in pain, I went close to her ear and whispered "You did amazing my little slut, I will ease the stinging on your ass."

I took her bra off and threw it carelessly. I planted kisses down her back and massaged her tit with my free hand. I moved down her back planting kisses along the way, I came behind her and planted a kiss on each cheek where it was the most red, this soothed her stinging a bit but the pain had started turning into pleasure as I massaged her tit. I kissed her pussy and she moaned, I began eating her pussy which tasted amazing. She was getting so wet that some juice started rolling down her thighs.

I spread her cheeks with my hand and started licking her ass, "Oh God that's good!" she moaned as I ate her ass. She rubbed her pussy as I ate her ass she was getting close to cumming. "Can I cum sir?" She pleaded with me.

"No, I want to feel you cumming on my prick!" I said sternly.

She stopped rubbing her pussy so she didn't cum. I kept rimming her till she was about to burst then stopped. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She was lying belly down prone on the bed with her pants and panties still around her ankles, because the pants were around her ankles she couldn't open her legs that wide, I got on top of her with her legs wriggling under me and I thrust my entire length in.

"ffffuuuck!!" She screamed in ecstasy. Because of the position we were in and because she couldn't open her legs that wide her pussy had a nice tightness around my cock.

"Looks like we got an audience." I whispered into Kate's ear and glancing an the gap in the door. "Why don't you come in and watch you big sis cum all over my cock." I said to Meg speaking though the door, she came in and let her panties fall to the floor as she neared the chair, she turned the chair to face us.