Two Sisters Seduce Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the chair rubbing her pussy frantically as I started pounding Kate. Kate looked at her sister as her body began to trembled with pleasure. I gave a few quick thrusts and Kate screamed and came all over my cock soaking the mattress beneath us, her eyes rolled back into her head and she repeated 'fuck' and 'oh fuck' over and over again till her orgasm ended.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut." I told Kate.

She moaned her response "this cunt is yours."

I flipped her over and yanked the pant and panties off her legs, she spread her legs to accommodate me as I got between them. I thrust my entire length in again. I kissed her with passion as I pounded her pussy without mercy, she moaned through the kissing. I pulled my lips from her and moved them to her breast. I sucked one into my mouth while my hand mauled the other, Kate moved her hand through my hair which felt good.

"Ohhh fffuck!" Meg moaned, Kate and I both looked over to see Meg cumming on the chair, her hand was rubbing her pussy vigorously as she rode the waves of pleasure that were flowing over her.

Kate and I were nearly ready to cum as well. I pounded Kate as fast and hard as I could I was about to pull out till I felt Kate's legs behind me pushing me back in so I thrust my entire length in as the first spurt shot out of me filling her up, I pumped my cock in her as I unloaded my cum in her pussy. As I came she started cumming as well and screamed in pleasure, it felt like her pussy was milking my cock, it felt amazing for us both. We came down from our orgasms and she removed her legs from behind me freeing me.

I laid down beside her resting for a minute, Kate leaned over and whispered "it's okay, I'm on the pill." I let out a sigh of relief not wanting to get her pregnant.

After we caught our breath we got up and headed into the kitchen to get some water. "That looked intense!" Meg mentioned.

"I didn't rough you up too much, did I?" I asked Kate. We got glasses of water and headed upstairs.

"It was the best fuck I've ever had, it was just what I needed. It would've been too rough for you Meg." Kate said feeling content.

"Is that why you didn't want to have sex with me before Matt?" Meg asked me.

"Yeah I thought It might've been too rough for you since you're inexperienced." I leaned closer to her and whispered "I'll treat you to a rough fuck soon for being a cock tease." this brought a smile to her face.

We headed to my bedroom and we got into bed. It was hard getting to sleep as their naked body laid next to me. I could feel Kate's round ass against my body and Meg had her pussy against my leg as she intertwined her legs with one of my legs. Meg had her hands around my neck and her head buried into my shoulder/neck. My other hand was wrap around Kate's waist. I heard them purr as they fell asleep. I managed to fall asleep shortly after when my cock knew it wasn't getting anymore action tonight.

I was half asleep but my dick felt amazing, I thought I might be having a wet dream but I felt someone kissing me. I woke up as I returned the kiss, Kate moved back as I opened my eyes to what was happening.

"He's finally awake. What a way to wake up, your big sister kissing you while your little sis is riding your cock," Kate mentioned. I looked pass Kate to see Meg going up and down on my cock. She could fit all of it inside now. "I opened her pussy up yesterday to try and take your cock."

She was moving slowly up and down on my cock while Kate and I were making out. Meg was still really tight but it felt nice around my cock.

"Meg and I had a shower together and worked each other up, our naked bodies pressed into each other. I felt her amazing butt grind into me as I washed her with my soapy hands." Kate whispered in my ear.

"I want you to ride my face sis." I told Kate.

She smiled then put her knees on either side of me and showed me her pussy, it was wet, she must've worked herself up while telling me what happened. She came closer but she was too slow for me so I grabbed her ass and pulled her close enough to start eating her pussy. I look up and it was the most beautiful sight, her pussy looked so inviting, I looked pass her flat stomach and seen her perky tits bounce as she ground her pussy into my face and at times I would get a glimpse of her beautiful face, she had her eyes closed and bit her lip it was the most beautiful thing I've have seen. She ran her fingers through my hair which felt so nice, she had her other hand tweaking, squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples. She rocked her pussy to where she would get the most pleasure as she rode my face, it was one of the hottest things I've experienced.

Meg started to pick up speed as she got more comfortable with my size. She rocked her hips back and forth with my length inside her which felt good. She was a natural slut she either rocked back and forth on my cock or bounced up and down, she was good at sex, no doubt she got tips from Kate before this. She was breathing hard and moaning through the grinding and riding of my cock. While Kate withered in pleasure as I ate her pussy.

All three of us moaned in pleasure with Meg being louder as she engulfed my cock in her tight pussy. I was in heaven eating my beautiful older sister's delicious pussy while my sweet innocent little sister was riding my cock. I was really close to cumming and I tried to warn Meg I was about to cum but Kate screamed and started cumming on my face. Kate was really grinding her pussy on my face. I understand what Meg went through when she was 'water boarded' by Kate, she did cum a lot.

At that time I started cumming as well. Meg gasped loud enough for me to hear as she felt my cock pulsing my cum inside her. She let out a deep groan as she came, it felt really good as she milked all my cum out.

Kate rolled off of me and passed me a towel so I could wipe myself off. "I think I like waterboarding my little bro. Definitely got to do that again!" she giggled, I laughed at her joke while Meg gave a little giggle out as she was still recovering.

"Come on Meg let our bro get some more sleep, he's probably gonna go back to sleep." Kate laughed.

"Don't worry, she's on the pill," Kate whispered to me. "lets go and get you cleaned up." I heard Kate say as she exited the room. I wiped my body down with the towel and did just what Kate expected and went back to sleep.

Kate and Meg held hands and skipped to Kate's bedroom, the closest one. "I thought we were gonna get my pussy cleaned up of Matt's cum?" Meg asked confused.

"We are or should I say I am. I'm gonna clean you pussy. I'm gonna eat my brother's cum from your pussy then eat yours as you cum in my mouth." Kate told Meg.

"Mmm I'm gonna love this." Meg stated.

"Not as much as I will babe." Kate said excitedly.

Meg moaned as Kate called her babe again. Kate knew calling Meg babe had an affect on Meg and that's why she continued to do so and she got a bit of a kick out of it too. Meg crawled on the bed and got to the headboard, she laid down and open her legs wide for her sister.

"Be gentle big sis." Meg said teasing and with puppy dog eyes.

She knew acting like this turned her siblings on. Kate crawled above Meg, they came face to face and Kate put her hands over Meg eyes making her close them then 'SMACK'. Kate slapped Meg's boobs causing her to jump, gasp and squeal.

"Just so you know this is for me more than it is for you." Kate told Meg then ferociously kissed her.

Then Kate nuzzled Meg's neck kissing it and she left a hickey on her neck. Kate's hand mauled her breasts, squeezing and pinching. Meg was moaning from this manipulation, she left Kate to do what she pleased with her body. Kate couldn't resist anymore and went to her pussy. She licked the cum that was leaking out and snaked her tongue in and out of her pussy drawing more cum out. Meg rested her hand on the back of Kate's head and she scratched her head softly and ran her hand through her hair as she moaned.

"Oooh Kate! God! Yes!" Meg breathlessly moaned as Kate worked her pussy. Kate smiled as she snaked her tongue in her pussy, Kate's hand was rubbing Meg's clit. Kate licked all the remaining cum from my orgasm and now was the time for Meg's cum to flood her mouth. Kate put her mouth over Meg's nub and sucked on it and flicked it with her tongue, this sent Meg over the edge: she threw her hands down on the bed and gripped the bed sheets, her back arched, she let out a deep throated moan that was unusual from Meg. She came in Kate's face. When Meg started coming Kate rubbed Meg's clit while she lapped up the cum coming from Meg's pussy. She got every last drop and let Meg rest, planting soft kisses on her inner thigh as Meg recovered.

Meg recovered and her breathing returned to normal. Kate got up slapped her thigh, "get dressed babe." Kate told Meg.

"Don't you want..." Meg started before Kate cut her off.

"I told you I wanted Matt's cum then your cum, I didn't say you could taste this." Kate slapped her own backside as she said that, she looked over her shoulder at Meg and smiled at her. Meg was eyeing Kate's ass as she slapped it watching the ripple of her skin the slap caused.

"Bitch!" Meg said as she wanted to taste Kate's pussy.

Kate just smiled at her then got dressed. Meg just sat there and watched Kate get dressed and didn't hide the fact she was staring at her getting dressed. Kate dressed slower giving her pervy little sis a show.

"Take a look in the mirror." Kate said as she went downstairs.

Puzzled Meg look at the mirror in Kate's room.

"Bitch!" Meg shouted.

Meg got dressed and went downstairs to confront her sister. Meg sat across from her sister and sat down in a huff.

"What's a matter babe?" Kate said without looking up with a smirk on her face knowing full well what was up.

"Why?" Meg said with an accusing tone.

"Why what?" Kate replied with mock confusion.

"You know what!" Meg said as she stared daggers at Kate. Kate sat there staring sweetly at Meg. "You gave me a hickey " Meg stated plainly, finally giving in after Kate said nothing. "Why?" Meg asked again.

"I thought I would find it amusing and I do." Kate said giggling.

"Ha ha." Meg replied sarcastically.

"Told you it was amusing, my little Meg." Kate mocked.

"Ugh." Meg replied with a hint of frustration.

Meg and Kate went about their daily lives as normal. A few hours went by nothing much happened.

*knock knock* came from the door. Meg jumped up and hopped to the door to answer it, then there were screams and squeals as Meg and her two friends met up, Ella and Olivia.

Ella was a lively girl she was always full of energy, she was 18 years old like Meg but she's two months older. She had dark red hair and you can tell she really looks after her hair as it looks healthy and shiny. She keeps it straight and likes to hang it over the front on one side of her shoulders. When ever she goes out she usually wears coloured contacts and a few people has ever seen her wear her glasses which makes her look cute. I've never seen her without her coloured contacts so I don't know her actual eye colour. Her favourite colour to wear is purple. She has a swimmers body, she swims a lot as a hobby which makes her body look so good. Her boobs looks like the same size as Meg's.

Oliva was a bit of a shy girl, if anyone gets close to her then she starts to show her personality and since the girls have been friends since childhood she was pretty comfortable around us. She is a brunette with brown eyes. Her eyes are big and round meaning she would be really effective at pulling the puppy dog eyes look. She is 18 and her birthday was two months ago as well. These girls had near enough the same height, bodyweight, bra size, butt size and roundness and their birthdays being pretty close, that may be a reason they get along so well. Olivia had amazingly soft and smooth skin which was all natural, she claimed meaning she didn't use any products to get her skin so nice.

"Hey guys, nice to see you again. Whatcha up to?" Meg asked.

"We had to see our girl especially since we couldn't hang out on your birthday." Ella spoke up.

"I hope we are not an inconvenience to you." Olivia said speaking to Kate.

"Not at all girls you're like family. Meg go and wake you brother up he's slept enough." Kate told Meg. "You girls want any tea or anything?"

"No thanks." Ella and Olivia answered in unison. Kate made one for Matt who would be down in a minute.

Meg came into my room and jumped on the bed where I was sleeping peacefully.

"Wake up bro!" Meg said in her normal loud voice.

I just grunted and brushed her off "Okay give me a minute." I lied to get her to leave me alone.

"As soon as I leave you would go back to sleep. Hmmm." Meg eyes lit up with an evil idea.

She wrapped her smooth hand around my cock and started stroking it slowly. This action woke me and my cock up. I sat up as Meg continued to stroke me.

"Sorry bro I would finish you off but my friends are here." Meg told me.

"Tease!" I called her, she just smiled at the comment. "Aren't you gonna leave?" I asked as Meg just sat there watching me.

"Nope!" she stated plainly.

I just laughed as I lazily got dressed. I went down and said hi to Meg's friends "hey girls, sorry for my bed hair." I chuckled.

"No problem, you always look great." Ella said while she eyed me up and down without me catching on to her hitting on me. Olivia was eyeing me up as well but more discreetly.

"Watch this." Kate told me as I got my cup of tea she prepared for me, she was talking about what was gonna happen.

"So Meg who's your new boyfriend?" Ella asked Meg.

"What!?" Meg replied flummoxed.

"You got a hickey." Olivia answered.

"Oh that, erm it's a rash." Meg said trying to cover it up.

"Oh please I seen enough on Ella to know a hickey when I see one. Looks pretty recent too." Olivia pointed out.

"You're right this is pretty good, thanks. Let me guess you gave that Meg?" I asked Kate.

"Mm-hmm." she answered.

We leaned against the counter as we watched Meg get worked over by her friends. We were watching for five minutes and we seen Meg blush and try really hard to brush off the questions and failed miserably before Kate came to the rescue, kind of.

"Ok girls this was fun to watch but I gave Meg the hickey," Kate told them. They looked at Kate puzzled and intrigued. "She was using my stuff without asking me so I pinned her down and gave her a hickey." Kate began giggling. Meg looked away embarrassed, Ella and Olivia looked at each other then started laughing loudly.

"I wouldn't mind you pinning me down." Ella said quietly looking a Kate, Kate heard it and winked at Ella making her blush.

We all sat in the living room chatting away, Ella and Olivia hit on me a few times but they went over my head like all of them did. I kept on looking at all of them and had to hide my erection from them, they really know how to tease men, I hope none of them saw it because it is quite embarrassing; getting an erection over three 18 year olds and a 21 year old, not to mention two of them are my sisters. Ella and Olivia might think I am a pervert or something.

"Okay I'm gonna go and work out, gotta keep fit!" I said to the room. I went up to work out and took my shirt off like a usually do. I was sweating and finishing my last set when there was a knock at my door. "14.... come in.... 15, done. That was good." I said panting, I was having a 'workout high' so to speak. "Oh hey Olivia, what's up?" I asked still breathing heavily.

She stared at my sweating body as the sweat made my muscles shine. I saw her stare at my muscles before she started speaking, "it seems our hints are not getting through to you," she said as she sat next to me. She put her hand on my leg before continuing, "Ella and I like you... intimately, we think you look hot. We want you and we know you want us too." she said as she looked at my crotch indicating they have seen my erection. "I'll understand if you don't want to get involved with us because we are Meg's friends but we would do anything." She emphasized the word anything and left after smiling over her shoulder at me.

I sat there in a daze completely thrown off by what just happened. I went for a shower after my workout, it makes me feel refreshed after a hard workout. I went down and the girls were getting ready to leave. Ella turned to me as I came down the stairs and she mouthed the word anything as she smiled and winked before they left. Meg walked them to the street finishing their conversation as they left.

"God Meg I don't know how you do it!" Ella said.

"He's my brother I couldn't have sex with him, its incest." Meg replied.

"Trust me I would've got him to fuck me on my 18th birthday even if he was my brother." Ella admitted.

"Me too." Olivia agreed.

"Even if he was your brother?" Meg asked them. They both nodded their answers and went on their way.

"I think Olivia hit on me before when I was working out." I told Kate.

"God, you are dense Matt!" she replied. I looked at her confused .

"They've been teasing and hitting on you for a long time bro, you are so dense." Meg said laughing. "They just told me if you were their brother they would've fucked you on their 18th birthday?"

"I didn't think they thought of me like that." I admitted stunned. I was just surprised that two young beautiful girls thought about me rather than boys their own age.

"Anyway I have a surprise for you." Kate said.

Kate got up and stood right in front of me while Meg put some music on and stood in front of me as well. They started kissing each other while their hands roamed each other bodies paying special attention to each other's tits. Then Meg lifted Kate's shirt over her head and tossed it. Then they both looked at me with hunger in their eyes. Meg took her shirt off and tossed it as well. Kate put her knees on either side of me as she hovered above my lap, Meg rested her head on Kate's shoulder as she unhooked Kate's bra, she held the bra to her tits.

"Why don't you show our bro how great your tits are." Meg whispered to Kate while they both stared into my eyes.

Then Kate slowly revealed her boobs and dropped her bra next to me. Her boobs looked as good as ever: so mouth-watering. Kate sat on my lap and spun herself around to lean back on me. My hands were slapped away when I tried to grope them. She got up went around Meg and unsnapped her bra, the bra was hanging on by the strings on Meg's shoulders until Kate yanked it down and off. Meg came close to me and pushed her breasts together to tantalise me then she turned and bent at the waist, she grabbed her ankles and looked back at me. Kate slapped Meg's ass which was music to my ears. Kate squatted down as she pulled Meg's tight yoga pants down, she must of got changed just for me, Meg's sexy red underwear was staring at me and vice versa. I wanted to reach out and grab her ass but I knew my hands would be slapped away again, they were going all out in this strip tease.

They gave me a lap dance which made me as hard as a rock and I wasn't allowed to touch them, they also kissed and licked each other bodies further teasing me. Meg kissed Kate's stomach and made her way to Kate's breast, then she sucked on the nipple and made sure I heard them as well. I stopped myself from stroking my cock and Meg must've noticed how hard I was at this point.

"Ok I think we should show him the 'surprise!'" Meg said.

"The striptease and lap dance wasn't?" I asked.

They didn't answer, instead Kate came over and turned while Meg got on her knees in front of Kate. Meg pulled Kate's skirt down and Kate wiggled out of it. Kate bent forward and spread her cheeks.

"Here's your surprise." she said.

"You're wearing a butt plug." I said mostly to myself. The front of her knickers were soaked, she must have been wearing it for a while.