Two Strangers in a Bar Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of a chance meeting in a bar...
1.1k words
4.28
3.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Judy, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

It was the most appropriate reply that I could think of. Simple, direct, and polite. Stepping forward, I extended my hand and gently shook yours, enjoying the soft touch of your well-manicured fingers. I held your hand for a second or two longer than what a casual handshake normally required, releasing it with a smile and a wink of my own.

At this distance, I could smell your perfume. My senses had cleared from the smokey haze of the bar and I could tell that the scent was expensive, yet not overpowering.

"So, what brings you to the dark city streets, risking untold dangers and tall dark strangers?" I was definitely feeling my bourbon and your warm smile made me feel particularly comfortable and silly.

"I wanted to personally thank you for buying our drinks. It was a sweet gesture, considering your feeble attempt to remain anonymous." Bold and witty. I was even more impressed with you than I was when I only knew you as the attractive lady at the end of the bar. Your voice was confident and as easy on the ears as your face was on the eyes. Articulate and smooth but without a hint of the pretentious undertones common to the women that frequented this upscale establishment. I could easily imagine your voice as a radio personality on a morning-drive radio show.

"Once again, Ms. Judy, the pleasure is all mine. My name is Jeromy. To tell you the truth, I was not looking for any thanks. My intentions were purely selfish. I just wanted you two to stay longer than the usual two or three drinks so that I could admire you from afar." I spoke candidly since there seemed to be an open feel to this conversation. I just wanted to be honest so that you wouldn't think that I had any expectations about my gesture.

"And just what is it that you are admiring? Is it my new nail color? I am rather fond of it myself and all of the ladies at the salon just raved about my choice of color?" You had a mischievous grin as you spoke.

"This might actually be fun", I thought to myself.

I decided to go with it, "Well, you caught me. It was indeed your nails. I was thinking to myself, I wonder if I have any neckties that would match that exact color, should I choose it for my next manicure. I'm so afraid that it would not do well with my skin tone as well as it goes with yours. I needed the extra time to asses this. It is, after all, an important fashion choice for a man on the go."

Your eyes, while still showing humor, changed add a hint of sultry as you responded, "Well, that's just plain disappointing. I was hoping that you were looking at my ass. I wore this dress tonight because it happens to flatter the shape of my body. My nails, while exquisite, pale in comparison to the woman that they are attached to...or so it would seem by the looks of the other men in this bar." You finished with your trademark wink that had captured me from before.

"Well, I had noticed a few other things about you that were extremely noteworthy and dare I say, admirable, but a gentleman tries to refrain from such conversation when first addressing a lady he barely knows."

"Oooooh. I am standing in the presence of a gentleman! How disappointing." You mock a pouting demeanor as you continue, "Gentleman can be sooooo droll and you practically have to pull the lewdness from them. A gal who craves such attention barely has the time or inclination to spend so much energy doing so when there is a bar full of patrons who would fall all over themselves to be so forward." You attempt to maintain a straight face but the corners of your mouth twitch slightly into a smile.

"Well, those gentlemen can have their chance on some other occasion. If it is lewd compliments you are looking for, who am I to deny such a fine specimen of the female sex that which she currently desires? What would you like to hear about first? Should I speak of your full lips with a spectacular shade of red that beg to be kissed with an abandoned passion? Or maybe it's your full breasts that beg to be rid of that tastefully clingy and classy dress so that they can be on full display for any lucky man blessed enough to capture your fancy? Perhaps, we should discuss your delightfully curvy hips that allow the aforementioned blessed man something to hold on to as he pulls you in for that kiss he'd be compelled to give if he had the chance? I could go on but who has the time at this hour to complete such an exhaustive list?"

We were now exchanging toothy grins with one another. You seemed to be drawn into the exchange even more, as was I.

"Well, Jeromy, it seems that you have a way with words that strike a woman's fancy in all the right ways. I imagine that the comfort with which you speak such witty words has been developed though experience. It makes me think that while you appear to be a man of gentlemanly charms, they mask a naughty little devil that could tickle a girl's fancy...if she has a fancy that needs a little tickling."

As you spoke these words, you stepped closer and grabbed my wrist and bicep and pulled me to you while playfully batting your eyes. You held my arm close to you for a second before releasing my bicep. I could feel the roundness of your breasts and their warmth against my arm. You then took a half step back but retained my wrist. You placed your other hand in mine. I didn't notice at first, but you had cleverly placed a matchbook from the bar into my hand. You closed my fingers around it. And slowly walked backwards towards the door. You bit your bottom lip seductively and smiled a cheeky grin. Before you turned away, you spoke your final words for the night, "Call me... the best times are written on the matchbook." You were so casual as you turned away and sauntered to the door. Just prior to opening the door, you briefly pulled up the front of your skirt...just for a second... displaying the tops of your stockings, a set of rose-colored garters, and a feint hint that you were not wearing any underwear. Laughing, you disappeared back inside the bar and I stood silent. Could this night get any better?