Two Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily doesn't even realize what I have Veronica doing. Not until she feels Veronica nibbling the center of her pubes and teasing them right through that light fur, with her tongue. She only shudders hard to let me know she feels that. She doesn't even flinch as Veronica slips her panties down. Or away.

"Eat pussy, fucktoy." I tell Veronica very softly so as not to disturb Emily. I give Veronica's bottom a firm squeeze as I tell her. It reminds Veronica of the price of disobedience as the squeeze stings her stinging bottom.

Veronica gently nudges Emily's legs open enough for her to get her head between Emily's lean thighs. She lowers her lips right to the mound of Emily's pussy. Then she uses her lips to part Emily's plump pussy lips. As soon as Veronica's lips are in Emily's slit, fully between them, the encircle Emily's very prominently swollen clit. I only get a glimpse of it, but it's the size of a marble. And it is poking its rounded head above its nest.

Veronica takes the nub into her lips and sucks very gently on it. She lies her tongue against the hardness and slowly swirls it around the nub.

Emily screeches a loud, urgent, and especially slutty, "AH!" Her thighs instantly slam shut, crashing hard against Veronica's head. And then squeezing even hard against Veronica's head to hold it in place. Emily's hands grip the cushions under her, squeezing hard and pulling even hard upward. Emily's mouth gapes, as she cries out "OH-MM..." She squirms energetically. Every bit of her. She goes on, her screeches quickly growing more urgent and higher-pitched until they're mousy shrieks.

Emily's hands give up on the sofa. They fly to Veronica and grab hold of Veronica's short, wavy hair. With the tresses laced through her fingers, Emily yanks hard, pulling Veronica's head tightly against her pussy. She keeps pulling, but not steadily. She couldn't manage to be that still. She pulls Veronica's hair every which way.

It didn't take Emily long to cum with Sophie's fingers doing the work. That was in her first video. It takes her even less time to cum with Veronica's tongue doing the work. It happens slowly. Emily's body tenses hard and just hangs for a second or so. As it does, Emily cries out a long "MM!" through tightly clenched teeth. Then Emily explodes. She screams out "AH!" as she sucks air into her lungs. Her arms snap, her hands jerking hard on Veronica's hair. Her hips snap just as sharply up and down but wiggle as they do to grind her pussy against Veronica's face. Even her head and shoulders are beating hard against the sofa.

I haven't told Veronica to stop. Nor did I even hint at how many orgasms Emily was expected to have. So I don't have any promise to keep to Emily. SO I can do what I want and make Veronica fully satisfy her. I don't tell Veronica to stop. She doesn't. She pretends that she doesn't even notice that Emily's came. She just keeps on swirling her tongue around Emily's captive clit while sucking on it softly.

Emily goes right on screaming out screeching mousy shrieks. And thrashing around wildly. And trying to yank Veronica's hair out apparently. She looks to be completely out of control, her body merely responding to the torturous sweet teases to her nerves. Responding with crisp and wild thrashes to the hot sparks shooting along every nerve line in her body. And screeching.

She doesn't last much longer this time, maybe all of two minutes before I see her cum again. As the first wave of the climax crashes over her, Emily squirms a little more wildly. More energetically. It takes maybe twenty seconds for Emily to stutter out, her works broken into barely recognizable sounds, mixed with her mousy high shrieks "That's two! That's all! Stop!"

I tap Veronica's bottom to remind her who is in charge. It's plenty. Veronica goes right on tonguing Emily's clit. And Emily goes right on testing the springs of my sofa with her energetic wild thrashing. And testing my eardrums with her shrieks.

I don't know if Emily figures it out or if she's stopped thinking. I'm going to make her cum more than twice.

It doesn't take her but about three minutes of thrashing as wildly as if she were on fire for Emily to have a third orgasm. I see her tense, quiet for a second, and then cut loose again as she does. But once she's over that edge and the waves of another fresh, powerful orgasm are hitting her, she's squirming just as eagerly as she was while it built.

She goes another twenty seconds or so. She suddenly screams out in a voice that's impossibly mousy and high "It hurts! It's too much! I can't! Stop!" Her feet kick wildly now. Her hips thrash with all their strength, wiggling and grinding her pussy hard on Veronica's face at the same time. And she shrieks away. But her thighs don't loosen their grip on Veronica's head. SO I let veronica go on and tongue Emily along.

Emily screams that it hurts again. But only once. Then she just shrieks away. For about a minute, maybe not even that long. She tenses back up, her body locking stiff and this time she hangs there, fully tensed, vibrating, and not moving. I can hear the agonized "MM!" as she cries out through her clenched teeth. And hangs there. And hangs there longer.

Finally, her lungs run out of air. So she hangs there quietly, unable to suck a breath in. She hangs about ten seconds like that. Then she just drops. The tension vanishes from her body and she lies there loose, relaxed, and still. She doesn't cry out. She doesn't thrash. She lies there, her thighs falling as they yield their vise grip on Veronica's head. Even her hands give up and slowly slip from Veronica's hair.

I can see that Emily is so done. I tell Veronica to "stop eating that pussy." She lifts her head up but stays on her knees beside Emily's thighs. Veronica waits for instructions.

Emily lies quietly. But she's breathing now. Slowly, deeply, and softly. Her eyes are closed. There isn't any tension in any part of her body. She just lies there fully spent and satisfied.

I let Emily lie there. The camera videos it all. I'm sure it can see the very heavy coat of glistening honey drying to stickiness on Veronica's face. And there won't be any doubt where that honey came from.

Five minutes go by before Emily's eyes open. And they only open a narrow slit. "Did you enjoy your four orgasms?"

"Four?" Emily repeats dumbly in a low, breathy voice. "I had four? Oh... I feel so good... "

I grin. "Do you know what would be perfect after those orgasms? A hot cup of tea and a shoulder rub!"

"Yes..." Emily more breathes her answer than says it.

I send Sophie to fetch the tea. When Sophie is back with two cups, I have her serve me first. Then I have Veronica lift Emily up to sit. I tell Veronica to massage Emily's shoulders. Sophie serves Emily the tea. It takes a minute or so before Emily reaches for it. And then she takes it, holding it in both hands. Hands that tremble lightly and are far from steady. She sits, lying back against the sofa, her legs shamelessly spread open, and naked, sipping the tea and enjoying the massage, while basking in the afterglow of her orgasms.

I give it a minute. Then before Emily gets too much of her senses back I ask her "Have you ever cum like that with a guy?"

"No..." Her voice is still a breathy purr, and it's soft. "Not even close... Oh, that was so good... "

"Do you like girls?"

"No..." Emily breathes out. She hesitates a second, then goes on, "I do now... Oh, I can't believe how good that was..."

It's about ten minutes later, when Emily finishes her hot tea, that she realizes she's sitting here naked. She instantly blushes a beet red. "Can I have my clothes back, now?"

I snap my fingers. "fucktoy, dress her."

Emily sighs but doesn't argue. She just lets Veronica slowly and softly put her clothes back on for her.

Then, once Emily is fully dressed again, Veronica kneels before Emily. "Thank you very much, Miss Porter, for allowing me the pleasure of eating your very delicious pussy, Ma'am. I hope you enjoyed my tongue as much I enjoyed licking you and making you cum all over my face, Ma'am." It makes Emily find a new redness to blush to.

I mercifully end the video.

Chapter 06: Supervised

It takes Emily another ten minutes or so to fully come back from the bliss she's basking in. Once she does, I get the session moving along by asking Emily if she was "satisfied" with Veronica's "slutty abilities."

Emily blushes and averts her eyes as she softly answers "oh, yeah..." And that makes Veronica cringe just slightly as she remembers what she just did. And can likely still taste.

I tell Emily that she should "check out" Veronica's body again, this time thinking of Ken and what he might enjoy. She should "check" the relevant parts to see how they'd "fit" and "service" what little Ken has to work with. That gets a giggle from Emily. Until she realizes that I mean for her to play around Veronica's pussy again. Then Emily just starts looking uncomfortable, but also reluctantly accepting of her role.

Emily agrees that Ken will be extremely happy if he gets Veronica's pussy. She defers to my judgment that Ken will enjoy some teasing first, and agrees to some good foreplay. The kind where Ken plays with Veronica's body, but can't do what he really wants to do and have her. I think she knows that Ken will have to be watched closely, too, or he'll try to help himself to Veronica if she'll let him. Men.

Veronica kneels mute at Emily's feet while we discuss how we're going to give her body, and her pussy, away to a man she's never laid eyes on.

I tell Emily what to do. She hesitantly reaches over and gives one of Veronica's breasts a little squeeze. I have her stroke the mound softly, including the hard nipple. I even have her give the nipple a little pinch to see how hard it is as if we can't all see that it's as hard as a rock. As I ask her to do, Emily takes a couple of minutes to fully explore Veronica's breasts with her hands.

I'm sure she can feel that Veronica's mounds are firm, yet have a little squishy sponginess to them. And that the skin on those mounds is silky soft. Except for the nipples which have a slight roughness to their taut pink skin. She pronounces "they'll do," with a bit of resignation in her voice.

She again checks Veronica's pussy. I tell Emily to use the command "show me your pussy." With a good bit of disgust in her voice and unhappiness, Emily tells Veronica "Show me your skanky pussy, fucktoy." Veronica does as ordered. She stands, turns around, bends over, spreads her feet wide, and then reaches around outside her hips and pulls her folds wide open to bare every bit of her pinkness to Emily's eyes. "Here is my skanky pussy, Miss Porter."

I tell Emily to get a close look at it and imagine Ken's cock inside it. "Since he has so little of a dick, make sure she's not too worn out and loose to actually do anything for him."

Emily surprises me by closely checking it, and taking a little time to do it. I thought she'd just make a show of it. But then again, she does have some "expensive" collateral put up to ensure she does her part. And checking the toy is part of her role in this scene. She grabs the edge of Veronica's tunnel with gloved fingers, pinching the spongy soft end of her walls tightly with two fingers, and pulls Veronica's pussy fairly wide open. Wide enough that I can see a good ways into Veronica's tunnel, almost all the way to her cervix at the very back.

What I really see in Emily's eyes is curiosity. I'm sure she's wondering if she looks just like Veronica down there. It's not like she can actually see into her own pussy! Maybe she's wondering if her pussy, which is definitely sloppy wet now, looks as wet as Veronica's does.

Emily even uses a finger to poke the insides of Veronica's walls, feeling their sponginess. She strokes a finger over the pink flesh lightly, feeling how slippery Veronica's clingy honey is.

Then Emily lightly touches Veronica's clit. Veronica immediately moans out a very throaty and deep sensual purr. And she shudders lightly. Emily just silently shakes her head. Then she tells me that Veronica's pussy is "so skanky wet." But she also deems it "small enough" for "needle dick," and comments how "eager" it seems to be "whored out." I grin. Emily is catching on.

I leave Sophie to watch Veronica for a minute while Emily follows me back to the playroom. She stops when she Ken tied to the chair. And Paige on her knees, teasing Ken's throbbing hard cock by stroking the tips of her hard nipples over his shaft. I call Paige off, sending her to wait along the wall. Then I turn to Emily and tell her "needle dick is all yours."

Emily sighs heavily, her face wrinkling up. She looks down on her seated father. "I will untie you... and you are going to be a good little pervert boy. Don't touch that dick, or you will so never get the treat Miss Rodgers has for you."

"Yes, Miss Porter," He sheepishly agrees.

Emily cuts the plastic tie straps. Ken sits there, trying to be very still, and trying even hard to resist the urge to relieve the ache in his cock. And since I can see it throbbing, it has got to be aching for some attention.

"Show me your butt. And hurry up, I don't have all night, I have a life, you know."

Ken starts to stand. He cries out a deep groan but keeps moving. He tries very hard not to change the angle of the bend at his waist. He turns his bottom to Emily and pulls his cheeks wide apart for her. It gives her a full immodest view of his dark asshole, stretched so wide, around the thick shaft of the toy sticking maybe an inch out of his ring.

Emily stands well back. She grabs the base of the toy with one hand, her arm almost fully extended, and yanks hard. The toy pulls quickly, and somewhat roughly, from his bottom. Ken grunts hard as she yanks, then sighs happily once it's out of him. Emily just holds the dildo far from her body with two fingers. I have Paige get and set it aside to be sanitized.

Emily has Ken kneel before her. She looks down upon him. She reaches down, clamps her hands firmly on his jaw, and lifts his head up so that she's looking down straight into his eyes. "We've had a long talk about you..." She tells Ken. "We both agree that you are far too perverted to be left unsupervised. So from now on, you will listen to me. Every minute of every day, you will do as I tell you.

"And you are so, most definitely, never to be looking at my body again! That is like so creepy! You can't actually think I'd want that old and so little dick of yours! Ugh!" OK, I've told Emily what to say to him.

"If you behave your perverted self, I might, eventually, ask your Queen to allow you a little reward for behaving. If you're a bad boy, she will so certainly punish you so badly. And I will laugh as she does!

"Your too-kind Queen has a reward for you tonight. I tried to talk her out of it since you've been staring at my butt like some freak, but she talked me into giving it to you anyway. If you can manage to behave for it. We will both be watching closely. Misbehave once and your reward is so over. Got it, freak?"

"Yes, Miss Porter," Ken answers, his voice so eager.

Emily tells him to stand. It makes him put his hands behind his back, where he can't touch himself easily. I watch him for the minute while Emily goes to fetch his "reward."

Emily is back in about a minute, leading a naked Veronica by her leash. As soon as Veronica enters the room, Ken's eyes feast upon her slender, lithe, and curvy body. He definitely noticed her pert breasts, firm bottom, and pretty face. And he notices that she's young for him. He can't stop a little smile from creeping onto his face.

Emily just walks Veronica over to the massage table and tells her to lie on it.

Then she walks back to Ken. She grabs hold of his stiff cock, squeezing it very tightly in her hand until Ken starts to wince. She keeps the tight grip and uses his cock for a leash to walk him the two steps over to where Veronica is lying there, nude, on her back.

"You may touch this fucktoy's body. You may not touch its pussy. And you may not use that useless little dick of yours to touch it. Just pretend you don't have a dick. As little as it is, that shouldn't be a big thing to pretend! Kiss it. Feel it up. Just touch it. And be nice to it!"

Emily releases her grip on his cock. She gives him a firm swat on his bottom. "Go on, play with this fucktoy."

Ken doesn't need the encouragement. His hands are quickly on her breasts.

Emily giggles, "such a man!" She says to me, "always going right for the boobs." She gives Ken a moment to play with Veronica's small breasts. Then she scolds him, "I said play with it, not just its boobs." she grabs his hands and pulls them off Veronica's breasts and puts them at Veronica's sides. "There. It has a whole body for you to feel up! Get on with it."

Ken's hands rove over Veronica's body, feeling the softness of her taut, silky, skin. He has to stop himself a couple of times as his hands near her bush.

Emily swats his bottom again. "I said kiss it, too! G-d, you men haven't a clue what to do with fucktoy, much less an actual woman! Put those lips on its chest, not just its boobs, and kiss just everything! Softly." She swats his bottom again.

Ken plays it safe. He starts kissing Veronica's body up near her shoulders. But he quickly works his way down. Lying on her back, Veronica's breasts look a little smaller, and pulled a little tighter, than they do with her standing. But her nipples stand up just the same from her mounds. Ken tries kissing a nipple.

I crack his bottom with my crop. He yelps. Emily scolds him, "Do you have any clue what to do with a boob? Like at all?"

I tell him to put his lips to Veronica's mound, surrounding her nipple, then use his teeth not to bite her, but just to steady her nipple. And then to lick his tongue around it slowly. He obeys.

Veronica lets out a little purr as he does. It lets him hear her voice for the first time. To hear that her moans are deep, sultry, and very throaty. Very erotic and enticing. He licks her nipple again, and she purrs again as goosebumps erupt all through the pink ring surrounding that nipple.

Emily swats his bottom, "it has two of them!"

Ken moves to Veronica's other breast and does the same. Veronica purrs again.

Emily continues, having Ken kiss down her stomach. She stops him as soon as his lips are brushing against Veronica's fur. She keeps Ken toying with Veronica for around half an hour.

Ken spends the time enjoying Veronica. Almost as much as he's suffering. His cock stays fully hard. It twitches too many times to count. Emily makes sure his hands stay on Veronica instead of touching his cock, as they clearly want to do. His eagerness shows. His eagerness to cum. But also his eagerness to have Veronica's body. A body he deems prettier than any he would have gotten on his own. A body that I am giving him, and clearly giving him as a favor to Emily.

Emily never lets him touch Veronica's bush or pussy. She always does as I asked her to and stops him just short of it. It drives Ken crazy. Like all men, that's where he wants to touch her. And Emily won't let him. He's smart enough to know that if he does anyway, Emily or I will take this fucktoy away from him, too. And I will so leave him unsatisfied. After Paige spent about two hours getting him so fully aroused.

She finally tells him that he's played with Veronica enough. She tells him to step back and stand. He very unhappily obeys her. He wants more of Veronica. Once he's a step back from the massage table, Emily crisply tells Veronica to get up. Then she tells Ken to take Veronica's place on the table.

Emily sternly reminds Ken to behave as she tells him that he's not allowed to do anything, and especially not allowed to touch anything. He's to lie there. He says he will.

1...345678