Two's Company, Three's Ecstasy

Story Info
A couple welcomes a very friendly visitor.
3.2k words
4.55
27.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

© 2000, 2023 J Rydher

This story was originally written in 2000. I decided to edit a second edition, with some minor changes.

All characters are over 18-years of age.

______________________________________________________________

Alicia and I had been living together for 5 years and enjoyed a great sex life. We tried many things over time, some of which were successful and some of which were one- and-done. What occurred one summer, however, was something that came out of the blue and would change our relationship and our lives forever.

It began when Alicia found out that her college roommate, Marisol, would be spending the summer working as stringer for a local newspaper. Marisol had been working as clothing buyer, but after 2 years decided she hated it and figured she would put her journalism degree to some good use. Alicia and I were subleasing a 3-bedroom brownstone in Greenwich Village. We got the place dirt-cheap from an uncle of Alicia's; otherwise we wouldn't have been able to afford it.

After finding out that her friend was moving to "the big city", Alicia asked if she would mind if Marisol stayed with us for a while, at least until she could get on her own two feet. I was always one who enjoyed our privacy, but I can't say no when Alicia looks at me with her amazing green eyes.

I heard a lot about Marisol over the years. Alicia always spoke of her in glowing terms. She was smart, funny, loyal, and a great friend to Alicia through both good times and bad. She looked adorable in her college pictures and I was happy that Alicia excited to see her after so much time passed. However, all of the build-up and talk about old times couldn't prepare me for the force of nature that about to come through our door.

Marisol arrived on our doorstep on an unbearably hot and humid June afternoon. Since Alicia and I had been together, I, like most men, would still look at other women, but I never felt compelled to do more than that. All of that was forgotten the instant I saw Marisol. Her exotic looks, her family was originally from South America, were like nothing I had seen before. She had short dark hair, piercing dark brown eyes, an olive complexion, and a voice that sounded as if any moment she would say, "Fuck me now."

There she was standing before us in shorts and a tight tank top with no bra. It was obvious that the car service's air conditioning was on full blast. She had full lips and an even fuller tank top. Alicia had smallish, perky breasts that paled in comparison to the round handfuls that sat upon Marisol's chest.

After the proper introductions and greetings, we showed Marisol to her room. She was feeling overheated like the rest of us and said she could use a cool shower. I excused myself to go get some work done, which was really an excuse to hide the enormous erection I had from the thought of Marisol, standing in the shower, lathering soap all over her wet naked body.

The first few nights Marisol with us, it was difficult to have sex with Alicia without Marisol's nude body flashing through my mind. All fantasy of course since I had not seen Marisol nude, but I felt like I was cheating. But, about week later, everything changed... a week after Marisol's arrival.

It was common practice for Alicia and me to come home at the end of the day, grab a couple of beers and head up to the roof to unwind. Our brownstone was taller than the ones surrounding it, so we were afforded some privacy. We took advantage of that fact with many outdoor sex sessions.

On one particular afternoon, I had an aggravating day at work and left early, around 2:00. When I got home, I changed into some shorts and a T-shirt, grabbed the dog and a Heineken and headed to the roof. When I stepped out of the roof door, I almost dropped the Heinie I was holding when I saw Marisol's round, olive skinned heinie facing me, catching some rays.

I was about to slip out quietly when, Bandit, our yellow lab, barked excitedly (He probably had a woody too!). I don't know which of the two of us was more startled, but Marisol acted much cooler than I did. She quickly got up, exposing herself completely and slipped on a terrycloth robe. I meanwhile spilled beer down my pants.

I fumbled for words like you normally do in an embarrassing situation, excused myself, and hurried down the stairs. Later, Alicia noticed I was acting strange and asked what happened. I explained and she understood completely and told me to relax.

I was just starting to relax when Alicia mentioned that she and Marisol had a "bi-curious" moment in college and had been discussing it the day before. It didn't surprise me that Alicia might have experimented, but to have the other woman, an incredibly sexy, voluptuous woman, under our roof, almost my erection to go through the roof. There was no hiding it from my better half.

Alicia began rubbing my erection through my shorts and asked, "Are you up for something new?"

"What might that be?"

"Oh, let's just say while you and I are having sex one night, we have Marisol join us."

The words were still ringing in my ears when Alicia added, "Come on, don't try to hide the fact that you'd love to fuck Marisol in every way imaginable." That said, Alicia undid the zipper on my shorts and pulled my cock through the opening in my boxers. As I tried to form the words to speak, she began stroking and caressing my ever-growing cock and continued to talk.

"And, I was thinking that maybe I could also go down on her while she sucked your cock."

The veins in my cock felt ready to burst as Alicia smiled, bent over and took the head of my dick in her mouth. Her tongue lapped up the precum that had formed on the tip.

"I think we can do that," was about all I could spit out.

I was the only one spitting though. In a matter of minutes, Alicia was swallowing a large load of my cum. As she finished licking the final drops off of her lips, she said, "I was hoping you would say that. I already told Marisol you would." Alicia giggled and left me standing there, smiling, my dick hanging out of my shorts, and looking forward to a great night to come.

A few days had passed and the anticipation was growing. My cock was growing too, every time I thought about Marisol's lips wrapped around it. It was hard to concentrate at work, no pun intended. I got home late one night and was greeted by the door by Bandit and a note. "Marisol and I went out for some drinks; see you in a little while! Love, 'lic".

The next thing I noticed was that our faulty a/c was acting up again and the house was sweltering. I grabbed a quick shower and got into bed. Alicia and I often slept in the nude whether or not the a/c was running well, and so it was a definite for the night.

I was about to start reading a book, when the bedroom door slowly opened.

Marisol walked through the archway, completely nude. She walked towards me smiling and slid the sheet off of my body. My cock throbbed as it leaned against my stomach. Marisol crawled on the bed and placed herself between my legs and grabbed my shaft with her right hand.

"Mmm, Alicia told me you had a big cock, but it's even bigger and thicker than I imagined." My ego wasn't the only thing swelling. I was so preoccupied with Marisol's entrance that I didn't notice the bottle of baby oil in her left hand. She tipped it over the head of my cock and squeezed the bottle hard. A large, generous amount of oil poured down my cock and on Marisol's hand.

Marisol started stroking my cock and continued talking to me.

"Does this feel good? I bet it does. I can't wait to see you cum. I want to watch it shoot out all over your body."

Between Marisol's stroking technique and her words, I felt like I was on fire. Marisol lowered her head and began tonguing my balls while she continued with her rhythmic stroking. My cock began bulging in her grip and I could feel my balls begin to tighten as they filled with fuel. Meanwhile, Marisol continued her verbal seduction.

"Cum for me now, Jake. Let me see your beautiful cum." As soon as Marisol's tongue hit the ridge of my cock, it began spurting out its contents. Stream after stream shot up in the air, landing on my chest and stomach. Marisol continued stroking me until my body was covered with my own fluids.

"Someone needs to clean that up", I heard from the other side of the bed. I had not heard Alicia enter the room, but she was standing there naked, her nipples looking like hard little erasers. She crawled on to the bed and slid her tongue in my mouth and kissed my deeply. She smiled, gave a wink to Marisol, and then the two of them began running their tongues over my torso, licking and eating my cum off of me. At times, the two would kiss, swapping my fluid between their mouths. When they finished their tongue-bath, I got up to go to the bathroom to clean myself up more completely.

When I returned, Marisol face was between Alicia's legs, her tongue lapping at Alicia's tight, wet pussy. I sat down on a nearby chair and watched. I had never seen anyone giving pleasure to Alicia before. It was almost like an out of body experience. Alicia tweaked her nipples as Marisol's tongue delved inside of her pussy. Orgasms were soon to follow; one flowed after another as Marisol's tongue worked her magic on Alicia's clean-shaven sex.

By now my cock had come fully back to life. Alicia saw it and motioned for me to come over to her. I climbed on to the bed and straddled her face. I put my hand on the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. Slowly at first, then with more speed, forcing Alicia to gobble up all of my length. At the same time, Marisol started finger fucking her while her tongue continued to work Alicia's clit. My cock was sopping wet and almost ready to explode, so I disengaged from Alicia's mouth and moved around behind Marisol. She sensed what I wanted and raised herself up off of the bed, never breaking contact with Alicia's clit. I slid my cock inside of Marisol's puffy lips and start ramming my cock back and forth inside of her.

"Yes, fuck me harder," she moaned. Alicia got up off the bed and slipped out of the room for a minute. Meanwhile I kept pumping away inside of Marisol, her pussy squeezing my cock as it became coated with her cum.

Alicia soon returned wearing a greased up strap-on dildo. I had no idea where it came from. But, as if on cue I pulled out of Marisol and lay on my back. Marisol straddled my cock and leaned forward, giving Alicia access to her ass. Alicia slid the strap-on inside of Marisol's ass causing our Latina guest to shriek with delight. We began fucking Marisol in rhythm and Marisol began climaxing like there was no tomorrow.

I couldn't take any more and soon I was shooting cum like a bazooka, filling Marisol's pussy with my fluid. What happened next totally drove me wild. Marisol rolled over on her back and Alicia began eating my cum out of her friend's pussy. Marisol contributed a couple more orgasms as Alicia tortured her clit. The three of us then curled up in a ball on the bed and nodded off.

I'm not sure how much time had passed, but I was woken up by the sensation of a mouth on my cock. My eyes opened to see Alicia gobbling up inch after inch of my hardness. She expertly slid it down her throat until her lips pressed against the base. Marisol was now wearing the strap on dildo and was ramming it inside Alicia's ass. My cock dropped out of Alicia's mouth as Marisol began thrusting forward with more vigor.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, fuck my ass hard," Alicia yelled out. I couldn't dream it possible, but watching Marisol fuck Alicia made me even harder.

My girl turned her attention back to my cock as I ran my hands through her flaming red hair. With each thrust forward by Marisol, Alicia would swallow my cock and her mouth would rise back up as Marisol pulled back for the next thrust. I continued to hold Alicia's head with one hand and reached underneath with my other hand and manipulated her nipples. They felt like marbles in my hand.

After a few minutes, Marisol took the strap-on out of Alicia's ass and slid it inside of her pussy. My hands steadied Alicia's head so that her mouth stayed on my cock. I began thrusting my hips up causing the head of my cock to smack into the back of Alicia's throat. Saliva started drooling out down my shaft and on to my aching balls.

After another orgasm by Alicia, Marisol pulled out of her drenched pussy and moved forward on the bed. She took my hands off of Alicia's head and replaced them with her own. She flashed me a wicked smile as she began fucking my cock with her friend's mouth.

"Suck that cock bitch, eat it all." I let out a loud groan, which signaled Marisol to force Alicia's mouth back down to the base, giving her no choice but to feel every bit of sperm fire down her throat. Marisol didn't let her go until my body stopped its ejaculatory spasms. Alicia was turned on by this show of dominance and kissed Marisol hard, their tongues swirling together for what seemed like an eternity.

Alicia began kissing her way down Marisol's neck and start sucking on her left nipple. There was no way I was missing out on this and I quickly had her right nipple suctioned into my mouth. Marisol put a hand on the back of both our heads and arched her back in ecstasy. Alicia reached down and slid two fingers inside of Marisol's pussy. I reached down and began fingering her clit with my right hand. Before long Marisol held on to both of us for dear life as she ejaculated on to the bed. Alicia quickly moved her mouth down to catch some of the cascading jizz.

I lay back down as the girls continued to kiss and tongue each other's mouths. I must have quickly dozed off and was out for some time, because the next thing I knew the sun was blindingly shining through the curtains.

I felt a familiar sensation and couldn't believe that Marisol was sucking on my aching cock again. I was sore from the night's hijinks, but was mesmerized by Marisol's blowjob expertise.

"Don't you guys ever sleep," I said, somewhat astonished by their sexual energy. Marisol sucked even harder and let my cock out of her mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Would you rather sleep or cum in my mouth?" she said.

All I could do was moan. As Marisol continued her aggressive blowjob, Alicia went back to work on Marisol's clit with her tongue and fingers. Sighs, moans, grunts, and groans filled the room.

Marisol began rubbing my balls with her hand as she continually deep-throated me. Her blowjob was incredible and there was an extra sensation every time she came from Alicia's tongue. When I felt myself ready to cum, Alicia joined Marisol at the head of my cock. Soon, I was going off like a geyser, with the two women sharing in my output and laughing as it spraying all over their lips, faces, and hair.

As we all collapsed from exhaustion, I looked over at the clock and saw it was already 9:30 am. But, rather than panicking, I said, "Fuck it, we are all calling in sex today."

"Huh?" Said Alicia.

"Well, normally you would call in sick, but that's not why we'll be staying home. Everyone get some rest. We'll shower; grab some breakfast and then head to the roof. They both nodded their approval, as they knew what I was implying. I quickly grabbed our mattress and dragged it up the stairs to the roof and hurried back down to shower and grab some food and of course, take care of Bandit.

After a few hours had passed, we all headed upstairs, leaving all of our clothing behind. Why waste the time? During the time we took it easy, my mind kept racing thinking about how I was going to tit fuck Marisol. Alicia had nice tits, but they weren't capable of pleasing me in that way. When we reached the roof we began spreading sun tan lotion all over each other's bodies until we were all glistening. Marisol's natural skin tone was an incredible turn on, magnified even more by the way her complexion shined. I motioned for her to come over to me and we kissed. Alicia joined us. Three tongues mixing together.

My cock had gotten steel-hard again. I had never had so many erections in such a short amount of time, but I had never experienced anything like this either. I placed my cock between Marisol's gorgeous slippery breasts. She placed her hands on the outside of them and I began pumping my cock between them. Alicia took turns licking Marisol's nipples and the head of my cock, lapping up my precut as soon as it formed. As I started getting close Marisol opened her mouth near the head of my cock and Alicia grabbed me tightly in her hand. She stroked me quickly and held me as I shot my large load in Marisol's mouth. There would no sharing this time, Marisol swallowed it all and let out a contented sigh.

Marisol and Alicia continued to eat each other as the hours passed. I would join in at times, fucking or helping to eat one of them. We watched the sun begin to set. Both women nestled their heads on my chest. My arms enveloped around them. 24 hours of incredible, erotic times.

Marisol then spoke up. "Guys, I have good news and bad news."

What's up? Alicia inquired.

"Well I got let go as a stringer today."

"What?!" We both exclaimed." "How? Why?"

"Because they hired me as a full-time reporter," Marisol said as she grinned impishly.

"You mean you'll be living here permanently?" Alicia squealed. Marisol nodded affirmatively. Alicia already knew what I was thinking when she looked at me and back at Marisol and asked her to stay with us permanently instead of getting a place of her own. Marisol didn't hesitate for a minute in agreeing to our proposal.

Alicia and I made one rule. Neither of us could be alone with Marisol, it would always be a shared thing. Three years later it has worked out great and we all couldn't be happier,

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers