All Comments on 'Two's Company, Three's Extra'

by Nyissa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 3 years ago

Short, sexy and to the point! Well done!

HartMannHartMannabout 3 years ago

Woa, Nyissa, what a ride. I just loved the switch from voyeurism to "in the middle of the action", also from impaled to impaler..... sooo sexy.

Ok, that somebody sneaks in through a window through which the whole scene is so very visible, and no one realizes it .... let us say that the special setup of the room or the building made that possible, normally the two guys would have realized and at least one of them would have been irritated. But hey, it is your story and I loved it.

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

High level arousal

Pussy weepage, the sensory deail right from the start. An intriguing tale, novel in its framework, I would have liked just a bit more visual descriptions of the males. A few bits are puzzling - they were obviously expecting the narrator, but it all is a bit mysterious. You've set a good deal of sexual energy into motion, this would be an even more splendid tale if you found a way to tease out some motives and history just a hair more. Readers will have dozens of questions about the participants, you don't need to answer them fully, but a few more hints would heighten the tension. Lovely.

OffNSFWOffNSFWabout 3 years ago

A bite-sized dish with a little bit of everything I like. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyissa@Nyissa
Warm, sincere, sensitive, passionate, understanding, intelligent, generous, human being. Not to mention a great fuck. @Nyissa4