Two's Company Three's Fun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe laughed and said "Don't worry about that. You will only cum when we allow it, which may take some time and a lot of teasing."

"Well, that just about sums up everything, except your more normal DIY skills which don't seem so important now. If I haven't put you off your meal, shall we grab our table"?

The evening went extremely well. We were both relaxed and at ease with each other whilst sharing our experiences and current life styles. In no time, we found that our cabs were due to arrive in less than 15 minutes, so what next? Zoe again made the first move, "Boy meets girl, forget the more unusual reasons for us meeting, girl likes boy and invites him to come home with her, that's how a blind date works, isn't it?" she said with a cheeky smile. " Well this girl is inviting. You will have a chance to meet Chloe, she knows that this could possibly happen, although pretty sceptic about it actually taking place. Hopefully, other girl will also like boy and agree that he can share a bed with both of them - no whips or ropes tonight - but sex is certainly not ruled out!"

Having sorted out that we didn't need both cabs, we did the about 20 minute journey, pulling into the drive of a large house set well back from lane. As we were getting out, another car pulled in, Chloe, still in a track suit. She was perhaps a couple of inches shorter than Cloe, but the loose fitting garment did not show much detail of what was underneath.

She introduced herself. "So you are the mysterious Michael. You have obviously got the seal of approval from Zoe or you wouldn't be here. Let's get inside, I need a drink and if you come closer, you will notice that I also need a shower Cold water at the club again." Picking up her bag she headed for the kitchen, returning with a large glass of orange juice," Don't worry there's a good slug of vodka disguised in it. Your place or mine?" she asked Zoe as she headed upstairs.

"Mine" said Zoe, and seeing my puzzled expression, explained "We have separate bedrooms with a large double on-suite between them. The separate rooms are mainly for clothes, we are not exactly mix and match size, there is also the odd occasion when one of us is feeling under the weather and a good night's sleep is called for."

After about 30 minutes and a couple of drinks, Michael had explained that he was basically an accountant, but worked independently, mainly installing systems or troubleshooting problems Although he could to some extent manage his work time, he had an appointment at 10 o'clock in the morning, which he needed to keep.

"No problem," Zoe said, "So breakfast at 8, that should give me time to drive you home and for you to get ready for your meeting."

" Let's see if we have company, or if it's just you and me, in which case Chloe will have decided that it's not for her. If that happens, it will regretfully be thank you but no thank you after tonight. I don't think that it will, but let's go up and find out."

12