All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 31 - Coming Home'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m so glad to see more of my two favorite characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This has been my favorite story. I love the depth of each character, the development of the story and the deep love and great sex Mark And Rob share!

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To anons

I'm so glad the story has touched you! That was my goal from the beginning, to write a great love story around the music I love and to make it entertaining with a lot of hot sex scenes!! Hopefully I've managed to do that and now I'll cherish this story forever lol it's kinda my baby!!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

I’m so Thankful to your editor who has pushed you to continue this baby!! I’m in love with this story and with you as an author!!! PHENOMENAL!!! I’m off to read the next final chapter 😔but like they say all good things must come an end! I’d like to add EXCELLENT end!!! I just CAN’T put this down when I read it!! Only falling asleep as I read it does it get put down! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES