U-N-I Ch. 31 - Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed,

"I don't know how I'd feel about having a boy..."

"You're nothing like your father," Rob reminded me.

"I know. But I think you'd have to be the bad cop of parenting cause I don't think I'd be able to do any discipline."

"You'll know exactly what do to, and you'll be a great dad, I've no doubt about that."

I was thoughtful for a moment,

"Rachel asked me if I wanted to be Callum's godfather," I told Rob.

Damon and Rachel knew they were having a boy and had already picked out a name for him, not keeping it a secret from us.

He smiled,

"Of course she did. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause she asked me on the plane yesterday as we were talking and said she didn't want me to give her an answer right away and then she went back to her seat as if nothing had happened."

Rob laughed,

"She knows you so well. - So, d'you want to be?" he asked.

"Of course I do. I'd never say no to something like this. But when she asked me, she said something like, that he could've been hers and mine and that she really wanted me to say yes because it might be the closest I'll get to knowing what it's like for myself."

"Yeah, he could've been hers and yours, but in the end, that little guy's got the parents he should have - with a bunch of crazy uncles and aunts to spoil him rotten!"

"Yeah, I told her that particular scenario had never been meant for me. I was too damaged back then when we were together so I never thought that far ahead about her and me, I'd have been no good as a parent to anyone," I leaned forward to kiss his shoulder, "I couldn't have known that you were the remedy, so I never gave having kids a thought but once I knew you were thinking about it, yeah I did."

"You," he said turning to face me, "have never been damaged," he kissed me gently, "you have always had a good heart, I got so lucky when you gave it to me."

I looked into his eyes and felt pretty confident that we would make this happen one day, his eyes were full of longing and this time it wasn't for me - and that didn't bother me one bit.

"I love you more than anything," I said to him, "so sure, I'd love to experience being a parent, to take that next step with you. If we can be a family one day, yeah, I'm in, of course I'm in!"

He smiled wholeheartedly.

"You know," I continued with a mischievous thought in mind, "I didn't know how much I'd love calling you my husband - so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love calling you 'daddy'," I joked, pronouncing the word in a sexual way.

He looked at me and smirked,

"Don't -" he said, half-closing his eyes.

"What?" I asked innocently, "You don't like me calling you daddy," I said in a suggestive manner.

"Don't do it!" he warned as he reached over to grab a pillow and push it against my face to shut me up.

I forced it off me and he hit me playfully with it so I grabbed my own pillow and slammed it forcefully against his chest.

"I don't get it, am I not saying it right?" I asked again, trying to sound innocent.

"You're an asshole!" he complained. "I willnot let you ruin it for me!"

I knelt on the bed and we slammed our pillows into each other. Rob wrestled me down, took the pillow out of my hands and pinned me down.

"That's it, daddy!" I laughed as I pushed him up and got on top of him and it was my turn to pin him down.

"Stop it!" he said, his voice had a warning tone again, pushing me away.

As we wrestled, we came closer and closer to the edge of the bed and as he tried to get away from the grip I had on him he fell off the bed with a loud bang.

"Are you ok, daddy?" I asked, lying down on my stomach and looking down at him, smirking.

"I hate you," he said with a small laugh, massaging his foot that he had probably hurt.

"Do you? Am I gonna get punished?" I asked with the same innocent tone of voice giving him a wicked smirk.

He laughed and jumped back on the bed. I barely had any time to turn around before he'd grabbed my hands, holding them to my sides. I stopped wrestling him so he was able to get on top of me and pinned me beneath him, being a bit larger and stronger. He moved my arms above my head and sat on my legs.

"Listen," he instructed, "if you don't stop, I'm gonna have to punish Marky boy here," he said.

He let go of one of my hands and reached into my boxer-briefs, pulling out my penis.

I looked down at myself, then back up at him.

"Punish away 'daddy'," I sniggered, "he wasvery naughty earlier."

I started moving my hips causing his hand to move up and down my slowly hardening shaft. I tried to enjoy the feeling because I knew he wouldn't linger too long on my cock and would soon go for my ass, there was no doubt in my mind that I was about to get rimmed and fucked.

"Ok." he sighed, pretending he didn't want to do what he was about to do. "You asked for it."

We both smiled at each other and then he leaned forward to push his lips against mine. I grabbed the back of his neck to kiss him back and as my lips lightly brushed against his, I thought about what Rob had mentioned from our interview with Ellen before, it really did feel like we were about to start the next chapter in our lives.

--

If you're still reading, I'd like to thank you for sticking with the story after 30+ chapters. For this "Coming home" part, I've written two chapters and I hope that in the next one, you'll think that the story has come full circle.

I'd also like to thank my awesome editor who's helped me and encouraged me to write more since ch.22!!