UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers

Jenna was panting heavily, her body was covered in sweat and cum, her hair was a mess.

Just then Jones' phone buzzed. He looked down and saw that Sayers and Ryan Nielsen had arrived.

He took the two remote controls and connected them to the fuck chair restraints near Jenna's hands. They were positioned to allow her to adjust the controls on each if she chose. The fuck chair remote was near her right hand and the Sybian was near her left.

"I have some business to attend to Jenna. Meanwhile, I'm giving you control of the fuck chair and Sybian machine. If you get horny again, feel free to adjust your position and turn the orgasm machine back on. I'll be back in about an hour, so make the most of your time while I'm away slut!" Jones dimmed all the lights again and turned the volume up on the porn. On the screen a well-hung 22-year-old kid with rock hard abs and great chest muscles was being led into the bedroom of one of two beautiful 30-year-old MILF's dressed in tennis outfits. The women were practically in heat as the new tennis assistant at the club confidently strode in. Both of their husbands were at work.

Jones exited into a nearby changing room. His cock was still half-hard as he redressed into his work clothes and checked his iPad. He clicked on a live camera app that showed Jenna hanging in the fuck chair. He inserted his headphones into the jack and inserted one of the buds into his ear.

"Perfect" he said to himself.

As Jones walked into the "interrogation" room, he saw Ryan Nielsen sitting in a folding chair wearing a blindfold. Nielsen's hands were cuffed behind his back.

"Fuck Ryan, I can't believe you got pulled over. Take off that stupid blindfold Captain Sayers and release his hands. Sayers was sitting next to Ryan. The captain reached over and pulled the blindfold from Ryan's head and moved behind him and unlocked the cuffs. Ryan breathed a huge sigh of relief and rubbed his aching wrists.

Jones reached across and shook Ryan's hand. He noticed that his friend looked like he hadn't slept in a week. "Sorry the captain had to cuff and blindfold you buddy, but taking an accused perpetrator from a police lockdown without proper cause could land us both in hot water. I asked him to bring you to me because I only have limited time. I'm on a very touchy case and may need to depart on a moment's notice to go cuff my target."

Jones took a chair across the table from Ryan and opened his iPad so it was only visible to him. He could see Jenna hanging naked in the fuck chair. The porn soundtrack played in his earpiece.

"Thanks for taking time away from your important activities Steve, I appreciate that you allowed the captain to bring me here to meet you." Ryan said.

"So tell me exactly what happened Ryan. How did you get the DUI?"

Ryan told him the whole story including how the cop found the vodka bottle in his car.

"Are you sure the vodka wasn't yours Ryan?" Asked Jones.

"Absolutely not Steve. You know I normally never drink and drive. Someone must have put it in there!" Ryan said frustratingly.

"Why would someone do that Ryan, it doesn't make any sense?"

"I know. I've been racking my brain trying to figure it out Steve."

"Has Jenna driven your car recently?"

"She's been gone nearly a week, but yes she uses it sometimes. But she doesn't drink and drive either. It couldn't be her."

"Well she never stole money before until recently either. Ryan, is it possible something else is going on with her? Has she been going out much?"

"No more than normal. I think the last time she went out is when she and your wife went out dancing a couple of weeks ago."

Jones remembered the night clearly as Jenna had come by to pick Sandra up wearing tight jeans with rips in the thighs, high heels, and a sleeveless white top that accentuated her stunning cleavage. He'd given her a hug at the door and immediately felt his cock thickening when her tits press against his chest. He had walked Jenna and Sandra out to the car and stared at Jenna's fine ass and long legs the whole way. He remembered asking why she was driving Ryan's car and she'd told him that hers was in the shop.

After they left, he put a movie on for the kids and went into the bathroom and jacked off thinking about Jenna.

"Ryan you must be mistaken, Sandra and Jenna haven't been out dancing in at least...what...six months? I would know if they did as I would've watched the kids."

"What are you talking about Steve? I clearly remember it was three weeks ago today. She drove my car and picked Sandra up at your place. She didn't get home until 2:30 a.m.; she was exhausted when she arrived."

Jones remembered how tired Sandra was when she got home too. She said they found a really fun club and danced with a bunch of gay guys all night long. Nonetheless he embellished the lie, "Buddy I hate to tell you, but she didn't go out with my wife that night, the 9th right? We were at an anniversary party for one of my lieutenants."

Ryan got a pit in his stomach. "Why would she have told me she went out with Sandra if she didn't?"

"Is that the last time she drove your car?" Jones asked.

"I think so."

"So she lied and said she was out with my wife and a half-empty bottle of vodka shows up in your car. She gets home at 2:30 a.m. and she's exhausted. Hmm, Ryan I'm afraid you may have more to worry about than this DUI!" Jones said as he looked down at the iPad and noticed Jenna fumbling with the fuck chair remote.

Back in the kink room Jenna had resisted the temptation to return to the Sybian for the past 20 minutes, but the porn was making her extremely horny. As she watched one of the MILF's cum again on the young stud she couldn't control her urge for the orgasm machine any longer. She reached for the fuck chair remote...

"Ryan, I hate to tell you, but there isn't much I can do for you regarding the DUI. It sounds like the arresting officer followed protocol to a tee. You failed the breathalyzer which is hard to beat in court. You're welcome to spend a bunch of money on a lawyer in hopes of getting off on a technicality, but my experience is that happens less than 5% of the time."

"Steve, you know how devastating this type of conviction can be in my line of work. I never drink and drive and my driving record is really good. You don't think a good lawyer could convince a judge that I just made a one-time mistake?"

"Ryan, like I said you are welcome to give it a shot, but I'm just telling you the odds aren't good."

"There must be something else I can do!" Ryan said with an exasperated tone in his voice.

"Well there is one thing...no never mind...I'm sure you wouldn't want to..." Jones' voice trailed off.

"What is it Steve? I'm desperate!"

"No I'm sure you wouldn't want to..." Jones replied, "I shouldn't have brought it up..."

"Steve, please. I'll do anything!"

Jones stared at him for several seconds. He then looked over at Sayers, "Captain, would you please excuse us for a few minutes."

"Sure chief, I'll be right outside." Sayers replied.

Ryan had no idea this was all part of the rehearsed plan.

As Sayers got up and walked behind Jones on his way out the door, the chief stopped him and pointed to his iPad. "As I was afraid, my services may be needed back in the stakeout room very soon. It seems the target is getting antsy and may require some attention from my nightstick!" Sayers looked down to see a close-up video feed of Jenna's wet pussy being satiated by the vibrating nub of the Sybian.

"Yes I can see what you are concerned about chief. It looks like a potentially sticky situation! As I said, I'll be right outside, just come get me if you feel the urge to get back to business!"

After Sayers exited the room Jones said, "Ryan I feel embarrassed telling you this, but law enforcement is not always an open and shut book. Sometimes we make choices that might be construed as "crossing the line" when it comes to certain individuals with the resources to 'write their own rules'."

"You mean like OJ?" Ryan asked incredulously.

"No I'm talking about people with A LOT of money. For example, there is an eccentric individual who donates millions of dollars each year to the LAPD and surrounding departments. He does it without fanfare or notoriety as his rationale for doing so is to make the streets safer for everyone. His only expectation is that he gets to "watch" kinky sex acts between accused lawbreakers and partners of his choosing. He's into fetish sex. Most of it is pretty harmless stuff, no sex with animals or anything like that. It's usually a lot of role play with costumes and sex toys and some light bondage. No gay sex." Jones stressed.

"Why are you telling me this Steve?"

"Because the participants in his sex shows get their record's wiped clean." Jones responded.

"Are you suggesting I do this Steve?" Ryan practically yelled.

"See I told you to forget it earlier, I'm sorry I brought it up. After you get out tomorrow, I'll help you locate a good lawyer." Jones said as he started to get up.

"Hang on Steve; this is just so much to contemplate. Neither me or my wife has ever been unfaithful to one another. If she ever found out, my marriage would be over!" Jones was listening to Ryan through one ear as Jenna's moans had intensified through his earpiece. He looked down to see pussy juice erupt from between her sexy tanned legs and douse the Sybian.

"I know how committed the two of you are and I certainly don't want to be the one to suggest you do something to compromise the sanctity of your vows to one another. But I can assure you if you do this, it will be done with the utmost security and she would never find out. That said, I will completely understand if you want to take your chances in court." Jones mocked understandingly.

"If I choose to go forward with it, what is the time frame?" Ryan asked dejectedly.

"It just so happens Ryan, there is a show lined up for him tomorrow. I could make a call and see if we could add you to the schedule."

"Tomorrow? Wow, I don't know about that!" Ryan pondered out loud.

"Ryan it has to happen quickly as once your arrest paperwork is processed, it's too late!"

Ryan dropped his head in his hands and cursed. Jones watched his iPad as Jenna adjusted the fuck chair and pulled herself from the fuck machine. Cum dripped onto the Sybian saddle. She was breathing heavily.

"Okay, I'll do it Steve." Nielsen blurted.

"Everything will be okay Ryan. Let me step outside and make a phone call and confirm the details." He grabbed the iPad and reached across and patted Ryan on the arm before he went out and joined Sayers in the hall.

"He fell for it! I knew he would." Jones said proudly. "You know the drill Randy; have him there by 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning."

"10-4 chief!" Sayers responded. "Don't have too much fun tonight!"

Jones looked back down at the iPad and held it out for Sayers to see. Jenna's spectacular body hung invitingly in the sex chair. "C'mon captain, how could I have too much fun with that?" He said sarcastically and they both laughed. The chief let a few more minutes pass before he entered back into the "interrogation" room.

"Okay Ryan, you are on the schedule. They usually ask for a naked picture of the accused, but I assured them you are in good shape and a formal football player. I heard some excitement on the other end of the phone when I mentioned that."

He continued, "Anyway, the captain will take you back to the station and make sure you have your own cell with a clean bunk and a blanket. Tomorrow he'll drive you to the location. Much like today, he'll need to blindfold you as this is very secure stuff my friend. They'll give you a ride home afterwards. Your car will be delivered to your house in the meantime. If all goes well, this will all be forgotten by tomorrow afternoon, like it never happened."

"Steve, I feel weird thanking you for this, but I appreciate your help." They shook hands before Sayers returned to the room and re-cuffed Ryan and replaced the blindfold.

"Best of luck to you buddy! It will all work out." Jones assured him.

"Thanks Steve, good luck cuffing your target tonight!" Ryan responded from behind the blindfold.

Jones looked back down at his iPad and said, "Oh trust me it's a foregone conclusion my friend!" He patted Ryan on the shoulder and smiled at Sayers before heading back towards the kink room. Before entering, he stopped in the adjacent room and removed his clothes. He stroked his cock a couple of times and said, "Time for some more fun for you buddy!"

5:30 p.m.

As the chief re-entered the room, he could immediately hear the cries from one of the WILF's on the video as she orgasmed on the big cock of the 18-year-old stud. Jenna quickly looked away from the video screen when she saw Jones approaching.

"It must have been hard to resist the orgasm machine with this sexy porn going on, huh Jenna?" He teased.

She didn't answer.

He walked up and ogled Jenna's magnificent body. Jones inspected the Sybian and said, "Wow this thing didn't dry out much while I was gone...if I didn't know better, I'd think you squirted on it again Jenna!" He hesitated to gage her reaction before he went on, "But regardless, if you thought it was good before, just wait."

Jenna watched as Jones reached into another case and pulled out a rubberized attachment. This object was flat on one end with a nub on the other. It had two dildo looking appendages protruding from the flat part. One was 7 inches long and very thick, the other was 5 inches and narrower. The chief removed the attachment that had given Jenna so much pleasure and replaced it with the new one. Both faux cocks were sticking upward towards Jenna. She now realized what they were intended to do.

"Chief, please don't make me sit on those. I'll go back on the other part and cum for you again!"

"Shut up slut! You don't have any idea what you're in for. You'll be begging me for more of these cocks in no time!" Jones grabbed a tube of lubricant and smothered both dildos. He detached the Sybian and fuck-chair remotes and set the Sybian controller on a nearby shelf. He used the fuck-chair remote to bring Jenna's hips to his face level. He leaned forward and hungrily started eating her pussy.

She did her best to resist the pleasure she was feeling between her legs, but it wasn't long before her pussy was soaking wet yet again. He reached around and tickled her asshole before inserting his finger. Jenna hated that he was making her feel so good. With one finger in her ass, he used his thumb and forefinger on his other hand to spread her clitoral hood and lap her engorged bud with his hungry tongue.

Finally he pulled away and reached for the fuck-chair controller. He lowered her body until her hips were just above the dual dildos. He lowered her again until the larger one pressed against the folds of her wet pussy. Jones held the thick dildo as he lowered her once again and the big head popped inside. He continued further until the head of the other appendage pressed against her asshole.

"Chief please don't put it in, I'm scared to have them at the same time." Jenna pleaded.

Jones ignored her as he adjusted the fuck-chair yet again and the smaller dildo penetrated her sphincter.

Jenna gasped out loud as the chief slowly lowered her spectacular body onto the phallic devices. He had envisioned this moment since the meeting with Cole and Carl the previous morning. He knew Jenna had no idea what she was in for. When she was finally seated firmly on both dildos with her clit pressed against the rubber nub, Jones looked at her predatorily and said, "Get ready Jenna, this machine is going to rock your world! Tell me to turn it on..."

"Chief, I really don't want to."

"Tell me slut!"

"Please, haven't we done enough?"

Jones walked over and picked up a wooden paddle and the nipple clamps.

Jenna's eyes got very large. "Oh not those chief, turn it on instead please!"

"That doesn't sound like the thankful pleading I would expect from someone who urgently wants to be fucked like never before!"

"Oh chief, I'm sorry I didn't say it with enough emotion, I do want it!"

"You want what slut?"

Jenna hesitated momentarily before she said, "I want this machine to fuck me like I've never been fucked..."

"I knew you couldn't control yourself Mrs. Nielsen. Get ready for the ride of your life!"

Before she could ready herself, Jones pressed the remote and the Sybian came to life.

Jenna let out a high-pitched squeal as the incredible fuck machine went to work on three of her most sensitive erogenous regions. The vibrating rubber nub re-introduced its deviant self to her swollen clitoris. The larger of the two dildos found her G-spot and assaulted it unfairly...the big tool pulsed, rubbed and plunged inside her again and again. The smaller dildo had no intention of being outdone as it gyrated and buzzed around inside the heavenly confines of her stretched asshole.

Jones watched in awe as the ecstasy was apparent on Jenna's face immediately. He'd seen a few other women on the machine but never anyone as hot as his wife's best friend. Her eyes were closed as her perfect tits jiggled invitingly. Jones made a slight adjustment to the fuck chair controls that tilted Jenna's body forward and applied more pressure against her sated clit. She gasped loudly.

As Jones watched her writhe in pleasure, a sadistic grin came across his face...the Sybian was only operating at 30%.

He walked around behind and checked out her perfect heart shaped ass. He could see the anal dildo doing its work. The chief was so horny that he went against his better judgment and hopped up on the "sawhorse" behind her. As was his fear, his rock hard cock pounded against the steel surface and caused him to yelp in pain. Jones quickly forgot about the discomfort as he reached around between the web of the fuck-chair restraints and squeezed Jenna's heavy tits. He had to raise his arms as she was elevated above him riding the Sybian.

Jones licked and bit her sexy back as he pulled on her rock hard nipples. He buried his face in her thick blonde hair and breathed in deeply. Her scent was intoxicating.

Jenna tried her best to resist the pleasure she was feeling, but animal grunts and moans continued to emanate from her gaped mouth.

The Sybian was fucking her like a rock star.

A few nights previously, Cole had taken her in the ass while a vibrator stimulated her pussy. It had been an incredible experience, but the Sybian was like a sexual symphony...all the parts orchestrating a perfect rhythm in her most sensitive regions.

She knew she was going to climax soon.

On the big screen in front of her, a black stud was shooting his semen all over the face of a beautiful little Asian girl.

"Wow look at those big black balls spraying all over that pretty little gook! Does that turn you on Jenna?"

"Ugh"

The combination of the Sybian, Jones' rough manipulation of her sensitive tits, and the horny video was too much for Jenna.

"Oh fuck...I'm cummminnnggg..."

She breathed in a quiet raspy voice as cum sprayed from her pussy like it was being shot out of a hose. Jones quickly brought his hand into the erupting stream. Jenna's pussy juice splattered on his fingers.

Before Jenna knew what was happening, Jones brought his hand up and inserted two of his cum covered fingers into her mouth. She instinctively closed her wet lips around his long fingers and tasted her own pungent juice.

"That a girl Jenna, eat your own tasty pussy!"

Jones couldn't remember ever being more aroused. He jumped down from the "sawhorse" and frantically began buckling himself into a chair-like apparatus that also hung from the ceiling. The "man-chair" gripped his ass-cheeks and backside of his upper legs. It wrapped around his waist and supported his lower back. His balls dangled freely and his cock hung impressively.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers