UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's suspicions were immediately confirmed...this ongoing escapade was being choreographed by that asshole Steve Jones. Jenna had no sense how long she had been under his control, but was hopeful this nightmare was finally approaching its crescendo.

"Bring the slave to me!" Jones' voice reverberated loudly throughout the echoing cave.

Jenna watched as the two nearest girls climbed from their perches and approached her. Both wore only loincloths to obscure their impressive assets. One of them was carrying a leather leash. She sauntered sexily up to Jenna and was soon face to face with her. She was one of the most exotically stunning women Jenna had ever seen. Her grey-blue eyes were hypnotic as she stared so intently that it felt like she was looking into Jenna's soul.

The girl connected the leash to the heart-shaped ring on Jenna's collar; she slowly pulled her in the direction of a stone bridge that crossed the underground waterway and led to Jones' alcove. The other girl fell in behind her and lightly rubbed the smooth material covering Jenna's ass as they moved towards "His Highness".

Jenna wondered where Steve Jones got the resources to execute this ongoing farce. All of these beautiful women in this spectacular place all paying homage to him like he was some kind of Aztcan ruler. Her thoughts turned to Sandra as she watched the two Latina girls fellating her best friends' husband. "His loving family waits for him at home as he lives this secret life of debauchery. What a pig..."

"Bind the slave to the sacrificial alter!" Jones commanded.

"Sacrificial alter? What the hell is he talking about?" Jenna thought to herself.

The girls led Jenna to an 8 foot tall by 4 inch diameter bamboo poll that rose from an elevated rock outcropping in front of Jones' throne. Rushing water flowed beneath the stone formation. The girls raised her wrists and connected them to a tethered clip attached to the bamboo pole. They reconnected her ankle restraints and attached them to a similar connection near her feet.

Jones couldn't believe how voluptuous Jenna looked in the body stocking and adornments. Her braided hair and dramatic make-up only added to his excitement. He'd obviously never seen her like this and seeing her in the large gold collar with the chains connecting to her large nipples was exhilarating. She looked exotically fuckable.

He could only imagine Jenna's humiliation.

"Ah, now I can see this specimen more clearly. At first pass I have to say that I am intrigued by the slave you have provided." Jones' voice boomed through the echoing space. "I see that she wears my collar quite handsomely, but these garments she wears are obscuring my view of her offerings! Provide me with a glimpse of what I can expect from this slave! And do it quickly before I lose interest and dispose of her."

"Steve, what the fuck are you doing with this whole spectacle? It's bad enough that you cheat on Sandra to begin with, but to do it in such an extravagant fashion is repulsive and even below your level of indignity!" Jenna shouted at him.

Hushed tones could be heard throughout the cave as Juarez' garden girls were dumfounded by the disrespect being paid by the new slave to "His Highness".

The stunning young women that comprised Juarez' garden were naïve to the outside world. And while the wealthy drug kingpin showered them with gifts and possessions, he kept them ignorant as to what life outside of his grotto was really like. Young, dumb and full of cum...their only purpose was to please him in ways that few others would ever experience.

The previous day Juarez informed them that a very special guest, a king, would be entering the grotto and that their job was to please this king at all costs and to refer to him as "His Highness".

Jones "the king" had entered the grotto only an hour previously. The young women from Juarez' garden had heeded their master's instructions and made sure that the king's visit was a memorable one. Minutes before, the king's big balls were drained into the stomach of a "new flower" as the rest of the group pleasured every inch of his body.

Jones now looked at Jenna with a sly smile. His lips pursed before he shouted, "Who is this slave who speaks with such a perfidious tongue? Silence her at once!"

The girl who had connected her to the alter pole produced a ball-gag and moved upon Jenna. Before the blonde slave knew what was happening, the harem girl slipped it over her head while her friend roughly pinched one of Jenna's recently pierced nipples. As she gasped in pain, the ball was shoved into her mouth and quickly fastened tightly around her head.

Jenna's cries were quickly muted into inaudible grunts and groans.

"That's more like it. This insolent slave will need to be taught the meaning of respect before the night is through! Eventually that gag will be removed so she can prove whether she is worthy of taking the place of these lovely creatures." He ran his fingers through the hair of the two beautiful Latina girls whose heads were still buried in his lap.

"But in the meantime, show me her chattels so that I can determine if this slave is indeed worthy of royal fornication!"

Jones was having the time of his life as his plan was coming together better than he ever could have imagined. Jenna's humiliation combined with his knowledge of what the rest of the night would bring was almost too good to imagine. He looked down as his cock and left nut were ensconced in the warm wet mouths of two 20-year-old sexy Latinas. The third girl was rubbing his chest and playfully licking his nipples.

"What did I do to deserve this?"

The girl who had recently ball-gagged Jenna now approached her with large fabric shears. Jenna's eyes got wide as she frantically pulled at her wrist and ankle restraints. Panic quickly set in as she recalled Steve's threat to dispose of her if he wasn't satisfied with her "offerings".

With the shears held in front of Jenna's face, the Latina reached out with her other hand and smoothly rubbed Jenna's right tit. She lightly brushed her extended tender nipple before pinching the stretchy fabric and pulling it away from Jenna's breast. The girl raised the shears and while carefully avoiding the gold chain, snipped a six inch piece of the taught material. With the remnant still in her grasp, the body stocking snapped back into place exposing Jenna's full round tit. The Latina reached across and did the same with Jenna's left breast.

The young woman stepped away so Jones could observe her work. Another big smile came across his face. Seeing Jenna gagged and bound to the pole with her phenomenal tits jiggling freely out of circular cutouts in the body lingerie immediately reminded him of an iconic scene from one of his favorite movies, A Clockwork Orange. Jones suddenly found himself humming the tune Singing in the Rain, as was sung by the deviant youth in the film as they exposed the breasts of a helpless woman in a similar fashion before cutting off the rest of her clothes and sexually assaulting her in front of her bound husband.

"Ah now we are getting somewhere," Jones bellowed, "But it looks as though this slave has already been claimed. What are these adornments that dangle from her breasts?"

Responding in a heavy Spanish accent, the harem girl said, "Your Highness, they appear to be letters. They are the letters 'S' and 'J'...but I do not know their meaning, sire."

"Letters? Like someone's initials? Who dare mar the spectacular breasts on this slave?" Jones looked around the room, but no responses came. None of the girls in the grotto had any idea his name was Steve Jones and certainly weren't aware that his initials were "S" and "J". They only knew him as "His Highness".

Jones laughed to himself as he was well aware how Jenna had received the adornments on her chest. Juarez' prep girls had done a masterful job piercing her big nipples. He was enthralled that his initials now dangled from Jenna Nielsen's awesome tits.

"It matters not! Regardless of who may have claimed her, it will be my royal appendage that will break the will of this recalcitrant slave."

Jenna looked at him incredulously. "Could he really be doing this?"

Jenna was doing her best to absorb all that was happening in the cave, but it was a challenge as the drugs and booze were taking effect. Her senses were all operating on overdrive as the ecstasy coursed through her veins. Despite her current circumstances, the sensation she was feeling was unique and her state of arousal was heightening.

"Unveil her remaining amenities!" Jones demanded

The beautiful harem girl approached again and dropped her hand between Jenna's legs. She rubbed Jenna's pussy mound and wiggled her fingers across her protruding lips through the fabric of the body stocking. Jenna tried to resist, but her hips had very little room to maneuver. The Latina played with her pussy for several minutes as Jenna squirmed with her eyes closed.

Jones' cock was hard as a rock as he watched the scene unfold before him. Juarez's girl knew her way around the female anatomy and before long Jenna was no longer pulling away but instead was pressing forward against her fingers. The Latina girl looked back over her shoulder at Jones and smiled. She could feel the heat and wetness growing between the sexy slave's legs.

Jones watched intently as he rubbed his fingers through the hair of the girls who were taking turns sucking his royal unit. He couldn't wait to watch Juarez' harem...his garden, pleasure every inch of Jenna's delectable body.

After a confirming nod from him, the harem girl pulled the material from against Jenna's mound and cut away the stretchy fabric. She stepped back once again so Jones could observe her work. A five inch jagged hole now exposed Jenna's genitals. Her new auburn-colored pubic hair design came into view. Jones smiled slyly as he saw Jenna's pubes shaved into his initials. He pulled out his phone and snapped a photo. "Wait till her husband sees this..."

Jones carried on his performance and acted as if this adornment disturbed him as well. "Am I seeing the letters 'S' and 'J' in her womanly fur? I must know who this arrogant miscreant is who has blatantly claimed this sexy slave! Who dare claim her sexual offerings from the ruler of this land? It must be a man with testicles the size of boulders!"

"Do you want these adornments removed Your Highness?"

"No, I shall leave them in place as I take back what is rightfully mine! This deviant and his adornments will soon be minimized as they drip with my royal spooge! Bring me the scrap of material."

The harem girl brought the jagged cutout that had previously covered Jenna's pussy mound. Jones took it from her. "Wow, this slaves' wetness covers this stretchy fabric." He brought the material to his nose and took a big whiff. "Not bad, she is quite ripe and ready for breeding!"

"Move her to the fornication sanctuary. It is time for her to prove her worth."

The garden girls disconnected Jenna from the pole and led her across the alcove to an attached chamber within the grotto. A twelve foot tall impressive arched opening served as the transitional point from the grotto to the fornication sanctuary.

An immense fireplace on one side of the chamber illuminated the massive circular space. The room was 40 feet in diameter with a ten foot wide flagstone walkway circling the perimeter. Mirrors covered the entire 25 foot high elevated ceiling, giving the sanctuary an even larger appearance than it already possessed. Two silent fog machines dispersed billowy clouds about the fornication space. Suggestive music reverberated around the echoey chamber.

The perimeter of the sanctuary was impressively decorated with expensive silken couches and gold accompaniments. The walls of the chamber were covered in Neolithic sketches of people participating in sex acts in every position imaginable. In the center section of the room sat Carlos Juarez' sunken 20 foot circular, down-filled, satin-covered sex haven. This was the place that the drug lord oversaw his garden flock and sewed more seeds than any man should be rightfully allowed.

Tonight, this heavenly place belonged to Chief Steve Jones.

The harem girls led Jenna into the sanctuary and down the steps into the sex haven. They pushed her on to her back and helped her inch her way to the center of the ultra-soft fuck space.

Moments later Jones and his entourage entered the sanctuary. Jones and two girls sat down in one of the silken couches. All of the remaining harem girls descended into the sex haven. They sexily crawled out onto the large soft bed and surrounded Jenna.

Jones admired the contrast of Jenna's blonde hair and Caucasian skin versus the jet black hair and dark complexion of Juarez' garden girls. He wouldn't have any trouble locating his primary target when he himself joined them in the sex haven.

His Highness spoke loudly, "Raise the slave and turn her to me. Slave slut, let me remind you that your performance tonight will dictate whether any attempts will be made to garner your freedom. You must embrace every aspect of this event with more enthusiasm than you've shown over the past couple of days. You are nothing more than a pleasure provider for all in attendance. Your lips, tongue, fingers, and toes shall not rest until complete fulfillment has been achieved by all. Do you understand?"

Jenna looked at him incredulously, but knew she had no choice. She nodded.

"I will have your bindings and gag removed now. Please do not try to escape or use your tongue for anything other than pleasure! Any verbal outbursts will result in severe paddling and years of incarceration. Do you accept these rules?"

Jenna nodded again.

"Good, remove her restraints and oral plug!"

Once Jenna's ankles, wrists, and mouth were free Jones spoke, "Bring the slave into my position of desire!"

Several girls moved upon Jenna and contorted her onto her hands and knees with her sweet butt facing Jones. They pressed her head down to the soft sex haven surface.

Jones took a minute to enjoy the view of Jenna's awesome deep-creased ass. The body stocking hugged its perfect shape to precision. "I have waited long enough for the unveiling. Proceed at once!"

Two girls moved upon Jenna again and sexily rubbed her spectacular ass cheeks and puffy pussy lips. They lowered their hands and slipped their fingers inside the pubic cutout in Jenna's lingerie. On queue, they both began to pull the stretchy fabric until it ripped upward along Jenna's ass crack. Jenna's butt cheeks popped from the confines of the body stocking.

A big smile appeared on Jones' face. One word formed on his lips, "Continue".

The remaining garden flowers descended upon Jenna and summarily ripped the body stocking to shreds.

Within seconds a trembling naked Jenna Nielsen sat centered amongst Juarez' harem girls. All eyes were on her. While these girls were all stunningly beautiful and accustomed to seeing each other nude, none of them had ever laid eyes on someone who looked like Jenna. Her flowing blonde hair, lighter skin, and voluptuous body were mesmerizing to them.

"Slave, you will now set about relieving these lovely creatures of their meager coverings. Upon completion, each lovely flower will direct your tongue to a location you will pleasure before moving on to the next. If any one of them is dissatisfied with your skill or enthusiasm, you will start over! Do you understand?"

Jenna gazed around overwhelmingly before she finally looked at Jones and nodded slowly.

"Commence the process slave!" Jones ordered.

Jenna couldn't believe what Jones was telling her to do, but she found herself strangely excited at the prospect of disrobing all of these beautiful girls. The drugs and alcohol in her system dulled her anxiousness and actually elevated her sense of arousal.

She slowly turned to her left and faced a stunning 21-year-old with emerald green eyes and jet black hair that went all the way down her back. Jenna nervously reached out and pulled on the knot that held her breast covering in place. The top peeled away and her young C-cup breasts came into view. Jenna stared in awe at their perfect shape and fullness.

"Yes slave, I am impressed with her assets as well, but you have much more work to do. Remove her loin covering and await your command!"

The girl leaned back on her hands and spread her legs allowing Jenna to climb between them. Jenna reached out with both hands and nervously slipped her fingers into the waist band of the loin cloth on both sides of the Latina's hips. The girl lifted her ass and Jenna slid the covering down past her thighs to her knees. Jenna quickly eyed her dark black Brazilian pussy mound before she slipped the covering from her ankles.

The girl smiled at Jenna. She slowly extended her tongue and wiggled it at the beautiful blonde.

Jenna froze momentarily before moving forward and lightly kissing her tongue. The harem girl kept hers extended until Jenna wetly licked it.

Jenna's tongue wasn't the only wet part on her body...she felt her pussy gush when their tongues met.

The girl reached around and pulled Jenna to her. Her tongue danced across Jenna's full lips before entering her mouth.

Jones felt his cock swell in the mouth of the flower in his lap as he watched Jenna hungrily French kiss the voluptuous Latina.

After several minutes, Jones ordered his slave to continue on to the next flower.

She moved across the satin surface to her next lover. Jenna removed her coverings before the thin girl cupped her D-cup breasts and motioned for Jenna to take her place between them. Jenna moved in close and licked along the deep space between them. The girl sandwiched her large soft breasts around Jenna's head and cooed as Jenna's tongue played in the heavenly place.

Over the next thirty minutes Jenna disrobed a half-dozen gorgeous young Latina women. Her tongue frolicked on ear lobes, belly buttons, shoulders, necks, thighs, and nipples.

If it weren't for Jones' presence and inevitable participation, Jenna would have been excited beyond comprehension. As it was, she was dripping with arousal. The drugs and booze contributed to a sexual stimulation she'd never experienced, and guiltily, she couldn't wait to get her first taste of pussy on this night...

She would have to wait for that...the next flavor she would taste was asshole.

As Jenna disrobed one of the older flowers, the 24-year-old rolled over onto her hands and knees and waived her sweet sexy ass in Jenna's face. Two of the other girls spread her puffy butt cheeks. Jenna hesitated momentarily before moving closer. Finally she extended her tongue and softly licked around the edges of the harem girls' tight hole. The young woman cooed and spread her knees wider.

Jones' cock was ready to explode.

He pulled the two young girls from his cock momentarily to regain control. The whole experience of watching a stunningly beautiful blonde immersed in this sexual setting pleasuring younger sexy Latina girls would have been enough to make his balls bounce together. But knowing that this was his wife's gorgeous best friend and the wife of one his golf buddies made it nearly impossible to control himself.

Jones instructed the two flowers in his lap to join the garden and send a couple of others back to take their place.

Jones was still amazed at his good fortune. His dream for the past few years had been to simply see this unbelievable blonde without clothes. He had of course imagined her riding his big cock dozens of times, but never really believed it would actually happen. But thanks to Cole Steele, he was living a dream as he paraded her through 48 hours of filthy sexual degradation and humiliation.