UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers

Jenna felt a huge sense of relief as she now had Jones' word that he would try to get Cole to drop the charges and take her back. The anxiety that she'd been feeling for the past 36 hours melted away as hands and feet began massaging her body from every angle. Soon she felt lips and tongues caressing sensitive parts of her body as she relaxed and let the erotic experience envelope her. Whatever drugs they had given her combined with the sexual pleasures she received made this like no other night of her life.

Over the next several hours both Jones and Jenna were pleasured in ways they had never experienced. On several occasions their bodies were meshed together for joint climax. The sensual orgy lasted deep into the night.

When Jenna finally awoke later that morning she was wrapped in Jones' arms and the twelve garden flowers were nowhere to be seen. The surface of the sex haven was wet and sticky. She could smell the scent of pussy combined with a floral aroma emanating from her facial skin. The soothing sounds of water cascading inside the echoey chamber filled her ears. She was still pretty out of it as she thought momentarily of her husband and Cole Steele before she dozed back off...

Jenna had finally fulfilled her sexual obligation to Steve Jones...

...or had she?

*****

After she awoke, Jenna was led to a large bathroom where she showered and relieved her aching bladder. As the hot water poured over her naked body, Jenna couldn't help but stare at her nipple rings and auburn colored pubic hair. Her depression was elevated by the fact that Steve Jones' initials still lay claim to her genitalia. Worse still, his collar remained wrapped around her neck.

The same girls who had prepared her the night before, helped ready her for today's activities. When they were done, all were impressed at how good Jenna looked after what she had been through the previous night. Nonetheless, while she looked amazing on the outside, she could still feel the lingering effects from the drugs, booze, and sex from previous night. Jenna's anxiety persisted regarding Jones' commitment to convince Cole Steele to take her back. She obviously had plenty of reasons not to trust him.

After a healthy morning breakfast of eggs and fruit, the girls walked Jenna through a series of hallways and corridors until they came to a set of steel doors. They led her through and into a very dimly lit garage where a black stretch limousine waited.

Jenna was escorted to the car; the back door opened as she approached. She slipped inside and sat down on the bench seat along the back of the carriage. It was completely dark inside. The lights illuminated very slowly to a dim level. She could now see Steve Jones sitting at the far end dressed in his police uniform. Jones tapped on the window behind him and the car moved slowly towards the exit door of the garage. The limousine driver flipped a switch and the windows in the back of the car turned completely opaque. Jenna and Jones couldn't see out and no one could see in. Thus no one noticed when the dark colored sedan followed the stretch limo as it exited the gates of Carlos Juarez' palatial estate.

Jones spoke, "Take off your clothes!"

"Chief, I thought we were through with this?"

"We are through when I say we are through. Take them off now!"

Jenna glared at him before she lifted her shirt over her head. Her bra-less tits bounced taughtly once the material cleared her ample mounds.

Jones never tired of seeing Jenna Nielsen's breasts. They looked all the more inviting with his initials dangling from her nipples while the two gold chains connected the heart-shaped rings to the collar around her neck.

Jenna sat motionless as she stared back in his direction.

"I didn't tell you to stop."

She hesitated before she lifted her hips and reached into her waist band and pulled her stretch pants down to her ankles. He nodded his approval and watched as she slipped the leggings from both ankles. She now sat across from him in only her g-string panties.

"Spread your legs."

She did as she was told.

"Pull it aside and show it to me."

Jenna took a deep breath before she slipped her fingers into the material of her g-string and slowly pulled it to the side.

A sly smile appeared on Jones' face. "That's nice Jenna that you would honor me as your fuck stud by putting my initials on your tits and pussy. I'm flattered. Go ahead and slide those panties down to your ankles."

Jenna gritted her teeth and pulled them down.

"That's more like it. Tell me, did you enjoy our night in the cave last night?"

"What do you expect me to say chief?"

"You can call me Steve slut. How did you like the orgy Jenna? You sure looked to be enjoying yourself!"

"I don't really remember much; obviously someone drugged me or something."

"Don't fucking lie to me Jenna. Yes you were drugged, but not with the memory altering variety. The ecstasy you took only heightened your sexual experience. Based on what I witnessed, I'll call bullshit if you try to tell me the drugs didn't accomplish their objective. You were the shining star in that fuck room...where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"I only did that to pass your test Steve. I don't want to go to prison and you promised if I did so, you would convince Cole to take me back."

"Those girls loved your tongue and lips, even long after the game was over. Don't blow smoke up my ass, you couldn't get enough of all that young snatch, are you and Ryan swingers or something? Are you fucking all the women at the club? For that matter how about my wife Jenna? Are you doing Sandra?"

"Of course not Steve, Sandra and I are best friends!"

"I'm not sure I believe that, but answer the original question!"

"I don't know, I guess I just did what feels good when someone does it to me." She responded, not knowing what else to say.

"Bullshit slut! Don't try to tell me that was your first time, besides Captain Sayers said the hooker in the jail cell told him that you told her you'd eaten lots of pussy before and were actually really good at it!"

Jenna knew he had caught her in a lie. She hesitated and swallowed nervously before she said, "Yes Steve, I've done it a few times before last night..."

"A few times...I don't believe that for a second. I watched you make 12 girls cum in a little over an hour, so don't tell me you've only done it a few times. You can choose not to tell me details Jenna, but don't expect me to make the call to Cole!"

"But you said you would last night when I made it through the flower circle!"

"Well I guess I lied, I want some fucking details now!"

Jenna knew she had no choice. "...The first time was with a roommate and her friend in college. Since then, Ryan and I go to Las Vegas for our anniversary every year and we hire a female escort."

Jones listened intently, not believing what he was hearing.

"Is that for his satisfaction or yours?"

"Both, but I would say it's more for me than him." Jenna admitted quietly.

"Wow, I guess I can't say I'm surprised after watching your performance last night, but I never pictured you as a slit-licker Jenna. I wish I would have, it would have made my fantasies about you all the better. But now I've seen it first hand and I know the truth!"

"Steve, please don't tell anyone about this, obviously it's something we want to keep private." She begged pathetically.

"Crawl over here."

Jenna slid down off the seat and crawled across the floor in his direction. Jones watched as her tits jiggled sexily as she approached. Finally she stopped and looked up at him from between his legs.

He reached down and brushed her hair away from her face with his right hand. "I'll tell you what Jenna, I'll keep your little secret and I'll call Cole on your behalf, but you have to agree to one little request first."

Jenna got a pit in her stomach, "Fuck he wants another blowjob...", "What is it Steve?"

"Turn around and sit against this bench with your head between my legs."

Jenna moved slowly around and sat on the carpeted floor with her head resting back against his crotch. She could feel his hard cock up against the back of her head. He reached down and ran his fingers through her thick blonde hair.

"I have something for you to watch Jenna."

Jones pushed a button and a 24 inch video monitor pivoted down from the ceiling in front of them. Jones pushed another button and a sex video appeared. It only took a few moments for Jenna to realize who the actors were. In one scene after another, Jones' big cock plunged into her pussy from every conceivable angle.

She gasped loudly.

The video showed close ups of Jenna's incredible body being contorted into countless sexual positions as her squirting climaxes repeated time and time again. There were also reoccurring images of her beautiful face as she moaned and begged for more of his incredible dick.

Finally Jones paused the video. "What do you think Ryan will think about this?"

Jenna nearly died on the spot. Tears began forming in her eyes as she tried to turn in Jones' direction. He held her head tightly and said, "Don't turn around, answer the question Jenna!"

She composed herself momentarily, "You can't show this to him Steve, I still don't understand why you are doing this. I've done everything you've asked!" She began to sob.

"So I guess you don't think Ryan will like it when he sees it? He's not going to know whose huge cock that is fucking your brains out as I'm sure you noticed my face is never shown on the screen, but he's certainly going to know that his sexy wife is getting it in ways that she never could from him. He certainly won't confuse my dick with his own!"

"Steve I beg you, he can never see this!"

"Jenna you are so small minded. It's not just him that you should worry about seeing it." He restarted the video and now video images of Jenna hungrily eating the pussies of the young harem girls shown on the screen.

She gasped even more loudly this time.

"In addition to your husband, there are a lot of other friends and relatives of yours who would be quite surprised to see that you have such an affinity for female genitalia Jenna! Do you recall when you gave me the key code to your garage door and the access number to your cell phone the other night? Well, I met one of my IT geeks at your house and he transferred all your contacts onto a thumb drive. Do you think your parents know you like to eat pussy so much Jenna?"

"Oh my God Steve, you can't ever show them this video!" She was now practically hysterical.

"Calm down Jenna I haven't shown it to anyone...yet. You are the one who can control whether they ever see it or not."

"What do you mean?" She said nervously between sobs.

"Well, you performed quite well this weekend and as a result, I will do my very best to convince Cole Steele to drop the charges and take you back as his personal servant for the next few weeks. However, as I said before, my deals come with much greater expectations than cooking and cleaning. Assuming Cole drops the charges and you don't go to prison for the next 3-5 years, then you will have a decision to make. If you don't want me to post this video on YouTube and send a link to your contacts, then you will have to do something for me!"

Jenna felt sick to her stomach. "What is it Steve?"

"Do you know that hike you go on every Monday afternoon with my wife and Michaelanne Newman?"

"...Yes?" Jenna said unsurely.

"Well you are going to tell them you can no longer join them because you are taking a real estate class on Monday afternoon's for the next several months. You won't tell Ryan that you are no longer doing the hike."

"But why would I tell them that, I'm not taking a class?"

"Well you will be...sort of. You see Jenna, instead of attending class at the college, you'll be at the Saga Motor Lodge re-learning how to drain the cum from my big balls!"

Jenna's hands went to her face in shock.

"Steve, please don't do this! Haven't you gotten everything you wanted this weekend? Do you want to risk both of our marriages?"

"They won't find out unless you tell them. And if you do, you'll have much bigger things to worry about as your infidelity will be broadcast on the World Wide Web for all to see!"

"But if that happens, I guess you could look on the bright side. One thing you'd have going for you when Ryan kicks you out of the house and the business is that you'd have another career to fall back on!"

Tears filled her eyes again, "What do you mean?"

"As soon as any porn producers get a look at our sex tape, you'll have unlimited offers in the smut industry!" Jones had no sooner gotten the words out of his mouth before the video showed Jenna's tongue fluttering wildly around the tip of his cock just as cum erupted from it and splattered around her face. "See what I mean slut!"

She dropped her head in shame.

"So Jenna what's it going to be, the motel or the video?"

Jenna sobbed again.

"Yes, I will meet you at the motel but I still don't understand why you want to have sex with me and not your beautiful wife?"

"Damn Jenna, how fucking naïve can you be? Every guy wants to get a little strange now and again. I just happen to want it more than most guys. And I'd have to be a faggot not to want to fuck the shit out of you every week!"

"I don't believe most guys screw around on their wives. Ryan would never do that..."

Just then the car came to a stop and the engine turned off.

"Turn around and look at me Jenna!"

She turned and slid up on her knees in front of him.

He checked out her amazing tits one final time before he spoke, "On Monday, July 16th at 4:00 p.m. sharp, knock 3 times on room 109 at the Saga Motor Lodge on East Colorado. If you are even one minute late this video will be viral in less than an hour. You got it? You might also want to tell Ryan to fend for himself for dinner that night. The 16th is three weeks from now and I'm going to be bursting at the seams by then. I can assure you, you'll be late getting home but he won't have to save you any leftovers. Your belly will be very full!"

Jones knew it was possible Jenna would still be in Cole Steele's possession when July 16th rolled around, but he suspected that while the football player was enjoying her now, he would tire of her eventually. After all, this was the same man who had a parade of beautiful Hollywood starlets in his bed. Jones was actually more concerned about her feelings for her husband in about 4 hours time.

"...Yes, I will be there," Jenna replied dejectedly.

"Come here," he said as he motioned for her to bring her face to his.

She moved forward until they were only inches apart. He reached behind her head and pulled her lips to his. He kissed her wetly on the mouth one final time.

"Put on the lingerie and heels," he said has he pointed to the stuff sitting on the seat to their right. "You'll get instructions when you get out of the car."

"Where are we Steve?"

"Don't worry about it. Get out and wait for instructions. If Cole does agree to drop the charges, a squad car will pick you up and return you to his place."

"What if he doesn't?" Jenna asked with trepidation as she slipped the chemise over her head.

"I have a pretty good idea he will Jenna. I'm sure he can't wait to get you back polishing his uh...shoes again."

Jenna looked up as she slipped the second 5 inch heel on her foot. Jones smiled a knowing smile. For the first time Jenna suspected that he knew she was doing more than just housekeeping for Cole.

"Besides Jenna, I have lots of motivation to convince him to drop the charges. If he doesn't, you'll be face deep in fat lesbian pussy in the big house instead of face deep on my fat dick on Monday afternoons!"

Just then the car door opened and the limo driver beckoned for Jenna to exit. She gave the chief one last distrusting glance before she turned and crawled towards the back of the car.

Jones checked out her luscious ass one final time before he said, "Jenna..."

She turned to look at him.

"I'm not the only guy who fucks around on my wife..."

She looked at him with a quizzical look before climbing out of the car.

That was the last time they would ever see each other...

Word Count 20,403

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers