UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

His plan had come together perfectly. But then again, how couldn't it have...this was Jenna Nielsen after all and she'd been without clothes for nearly 36 hours. Now the gorgeous married slut's tongue and lips were priming the pump for what would soon be the most amazing sexual experience of Chief Jones' life.

He snapped back into reality as two new flowers crawled between his legs. As soon as his big cock was back where it belonged, he refocused on Jenna. Jones gritted his teeth and said to himself, "Where were we?" Oh yes...eat that ass slut!"

Jenna continued pleasuring the sweet tight hole in front of her face.

Jones watched in stunned arousal as Jenna licked and kissed the harem girl's ass. He let this act go on twice as long as the previous ones.

Finally he spoke, "Garden flowers, it is time for the Blooming Ritual. This lustful slave will serve as the pistil and will initiate the pollination process with her flittering tongue. For those of you who have not yet been unclothed by her, remove your remaining garments so that she may have access to your sweet bud...then assume the fertilization position!"

Carlos Juarez had told Jones about this breathtaking ritual...now he was initiating it himself.

One by one, the flowers of Juarez' garden moved into position. They formulated a circle with Jenna in the center. Each of them lay on their back with legs spread wide. They then began interlocking legs with the girls' on either side until a giant ring began forming on the sex haven surface.

Jenna peered around nervously as the circle began to form.

Jones stepped down from his throne and followed his two flowers over to the sex haven. He crawled across the surface and into the center circle alongside Jenna. The two flowers that had been pleasuring him filled-in the remaining space and locked legs with their flower-mates.

Jenna and Jones were now surrounded by 12 of the hottest young Latina women in the western hemisphere. Each was naked with their legs spread and their beautiful bodies on full display for the two of them.

Jones looked at Jenna and smiled. He reached out and ran his hand through her hair and spoke quietly so only the two of them could hear, "Jenna, you know that I hold the power to keep you out of jail for the next several years. However, you have not shown me the kind of appreciation over our time together that makes me want to convince Steele that you deserve a second chance!"

Jenna looked at him in disbelief. "Steve you can't be serious! I've let you do anything and everything you've wanted. I've pleasured you with my mouth and we've had non-stop intercourse since you picked me up at the jail!"

"Don't you dare call me by that name in front of my Royal Garden slut, and if all it's been is intercourse to you, than you can fuck-off and go to prison bitch!"

Jenna realized that he was serious and she quickly begged for his forgiveness. "I meant chief, please don't be mad chief! And of course it's been much more than intercourse! You've fucked me like I've never been fucked before! I've loved every minute of it!"

"I do not know who this chief is you speak of. You shall refer to me as King or Your Highness!" He barked more loudly.

"King, your big cock is incredible! I can't believe how many times you've made me cum. You're like a fucking God to me! I don't want to share you with all these other girls; I want that big dick all for myself!" She whined as she frantically reached for it.

Jones pushed her hand away.

"That's more like it slave, that's the kind of enthusiasm I expect from you tonight. But you have a lot of work to do before I'm ready to ask him to take you back. We are going to play a game and your performance in it and your overall enthusiasm and energy will determine if I go to bat on your behalf with Steele."

"What is it Your Highness, I promise I will do my very best."

"Look around and tell me what you see slave."

"Jenna perused the beautiful naked girls surrounding them. She also did a quick count before she replied, "I see twelve beautiful naked young women chief...I mean king."

"That's right, I see them too. Tell me what else is unique about them."

"They are all naked and have very lovely bodies king." Jenna responded.

"Yes I can see they all have phenomenal breasts and tight little asses, but what attribute is most vividly on display?"

Jenna hesitated, "...their uh...pussies Your Highness."

"Ah yes, their beautiful pussies...have you ever seen a more breathtaking sight than the 12 young wet holes that surround us now?"

Jenna looked around slowly and shook her head as if she was in a trance.

"And tell me slave, while they all possess little tuffs of black fur and thick lips, what makes each of these sexy pussies unique from the next?"

Jenna studied each more closely before replying, "Oh I see...they all have a flower charm on their clit ring."

"Yes, but why is that unique?"

"Each of their charms is a different kind of flower."

"You are a perceptive little slut my slave. I can't say I'm surprised that you would know that given all that green thumb shit you do in your own garden. But it is now time to put your skills to a true test. Here's how the game works: Each of these gorgeous creatures is wearing a necklace with a capsule around her neck containing an alluring perfume in the scent of her clit flower. As you can see, they are all now breaking the seal on their neck vile." Jenna watched as each girl removed the lid and applied the scent to her pussy mound. "You must determine what type of flower emanates from each of these voluptuous creatures."

"I will happily do that for you King!" Jenna said as she thought, "This won't be difficult, I know my flowers well."

"Yeah, but here's the caveat slave: You will do this as you pollinate each of them with your fluttering tongue while your own garden is sowed over and over by my royal seed!"

"But Your Highness there are so many."

"There are twelve circled about you. View them as a clock, the lovely one in front of you is 12 o'clock. You will commence with 1 o'clock and work around until you reach midnight."

He continued, "I've seen how aroused you get while my majestic organ pleasures you slave. And I know how much you enjoy having your face pressed deeply in sweet smelling holes such as these. However the act of oral pollination alone will not constitute fulfillment of our agreement. That will only be achieved when you make each flower fully bloom through orgasm! If you fail to achieve that expectation or you misidentify more than two flowers, you will fail the test and I will no longer uphold my end of the agreement!"

Jenna gasped.

"Is this clear slave?"

Jenna knew she didn't have any choice. "Yes Your Highness."

"Good, than we shall commence the test. Move to your first treat slave and prove your worthiness!"

Jones himself could not have differentiated a tulip from a tiger lily, but Juarez had shared the list of flowers and positions with him earlier in the day. Carlos' harem girls knew their place in the circle. In addition to being really good at banging his wife's best friend, one of Steve Jones' other attributes was his gift of memorization. He had reviewed the list for five minutes and committed it to memory. He didn't know shit about flowers, but he knew 7 o'clock was Nicotiana.

Jenna looked at him one final time before she turned and moved her face within inches of 1 o'clock's pussy. Jenna could see the dampness on her lips as the harem girl eyed her anxiously. Jenna could already smell the scent of Gardenia as she extended her tongue and softly licked along the dripping lips of the 21-year-old.

Jones extended his hand and rubbed one of Jenna's ass cheeks. On cue, large video images of the sex haven activities now appeared on the walls of the chamber. Jones looked up to see a close up video image of Jenna's tongue and lips as she licked and sucked the young cunt in her crosshairs. Jones moved alongside Jenna and lowered his head down near hers and watched as she erotically pleasured the hot girl, "Eat that sweet snatch slave!" His cock was hard as steel as he awed at Jenna's cunnilingus skills, "Kiss me and give me a taste of that young sex slut!" Jenna pulled away and kissed him wetly on the lips. He slipped his tongue between them as he practically exploded on the spot. Tasting Jenna's sexy tongue covered in the pussy juice was like an aphrodisiac. After nearly a minute he finally pulled away and pushed her head back down between the girl's legs, "Make her cum slave; I gave you a lay-up on the first one!" Jenna extended her tongue and fluttered it across the Gardenia charm that dangled from the clit ring. The Latina moaned loudly and ground her hips into Jenna's face.

Unbeknownst to Jenna or Jones, the girls in Juarez's garden were all what you would call "easy cummers". The drug kingpin had learned of a drug from the orient that caused the user to be in a constant state of arousal and desire for orgasm. His harem girls took the pill every morning. 1 o'clock was now moaning loudly and encouraging Jenna in her Spanish dialect. 12 o'clock and 2 o'clock were tweaking her nipples as they knew their flower-mate was approaching climax. 1 o'clock reached down and held Jenna's head in her hands as she pressed her pussy against the beautiful blonde's amazing mouth. Jones watched in amazement as Jenna tongue-fucked the shit out of her. The harem girl let out a loud gasp and her hips lifted off the satin surface as she came.

Jones was still staring in disbelief as Jenna turned to him with pussy juice all around her mouth and said, "1 o'clock is Gardenia King!"

The chief stuttered and answered absently, "Yeah...uh...yeah that is correct slave." He then snapped out of it, "Okay you know the drill slut, 2 o'clock is waiting!"

Jenna moved to her right and buried her face between the legs of the next flower. Jones moved behind her and pushed her legs apart and admired her sweet ass and dangling pussy lips. The chief excitedly lay down on his back and slid his head under Jenna's hips. He hungrily started munching on her sweet snatch. He ate her wet pussy until both 2 o'clock and 3 o'clock exploded into full bloom and were identified as Plumeria and Lilac respectively.

Jones was mesmerized by the whole experience. Here he was hungrily lapping at Jenna Nielsen's dripping pussy as she brought one fucking hot young Latina after another to orgasm with her talented tongue, "Can this really be happening?"

As Jenna moved to 4 o'clock Jones moved further under her until her luscious tits were pressing against both sides of his face. His rock hard cock was lying rigidly on his stomach.

As Jones sucked, licked and bit her nipples, Jenna could feel the veiny log underneath her dripping pussy. As she wiggled her tongue around 4 o'clock's pussy she uncontrollably ground her own slit around on Jones's big cock.

Whatever drug he'd given her combined with the alcohol mixer, had robbed her ability to resist. Jenna was lost in the throes of the experience.

"That's right slave, grind that wet pussy on my royal appendage!" Jones cheered before he went back to roughly sucking and squeezing her fabulous tits.

Suddenly he heard 4 o'clock moan loudly. He then felt Jenna's body shake violently before he felt her cum spray all over his genitals as she climaxed simultaneously with the harem girl.

"That's what I'm talking about slave!" Jones shouted enthusiastically. "How did 4 o'clock taste? What's her flower slut?"

Jenna was panting heavenly as she said unsurely "Fresia King?"

"Nope slave, that lovely creature was Hyacinth! That's your first incorrect answer; you only get one more slut. You better concentrate a little harder. Maybe if you concentrate more on the test and less on your own orgasm you'll do better." He said condescendingly as he climbed out from under her.

Jones could see the disappointment in Jenna's body language.

As Jenna moved slowly toward 5 o'clock Jones spanked her hard on the ass. Jenna yelped in pain. "C'mon slave, I need to see more enthusiasm. You only have 5 minutes to make this one cum!"

Jenna moved quickly between her legs and sucked the young girl's fat lips into her mouth. 5 o'clock moaned. Jones moved behind Jenna and brought the head of his fat cock to the crack of her ass. He let a big saliva stream slip from between his lips onto the head of his cock. He rubbed the wetness up and down her deep crevice. Jenna meanwhile brought a couple of fingers up and slid them into 5 o'clock's wet tunnel.

Jones grabbed Jenna's scrumptious ass with both hands and pushed his cock against her tight hole until the fat head popped inside. For the next 20 minutes, he fucked her doggy style while Jenna lustily deflowered Lilly, Jasmine, and Nicotiana. And just as she brought Honeysuckle to a wet orgasm, Jones spewed his hot thick load deeply into Jenna as she climaxed for the third time herself.

"Slave I have to complement your pussy eating skills. I didn't think you'd get this far, but I clearly underestimated you. Before you hungrily attempt the last four, you're going to take a little break and service my dick for awhile. Pick a partner and the two of you can suck your cum from my royal cock!"

Jenna looked around and pointed to 9 o'clock. She figured the girl might get aroused sucking Jones' big cock and thus make it easier to get her off. The pretty girl with pouty lips and nice breasts moved forward and kissed Jenna on the lips. "Thank you for picking me; it is an honor to suck the King's royal staff!" She said in broken English.

"Yes, don't you agree slave?" Jones asked Jenna with a smile.

It was at that moment that Jenna realized these girls actually believed that Steve Jones was some sort of royal ruler, "How could they be so naïve?" She hesitated momentarily before she glanced up at her best friend's husband. His phony crown rested cock-eyed on his head as he sported a huge shit-eating grin. Finally Jenna spoke, "...yes, Your Highness!"

"Haha, I'll tell you what ladies," he pointed to the harem girl and said, "You suck her cum from my cock while she sucks on my royal testicles!" He spread his legs widely as the two moved between them. Jones gave instructions that included making out, spitting, stroking, and swallowing over the next 20 minutes. When it was finally time to blow his wad, he told the Latina girl to quickly stroke his dripping cock and aim it at Jenna's open mouth. All of the pleasure from their lips and tongues combined with the excitement of the experience had the chief aroused like he could never remember. He proceeded to shoot a massive load into Jenna's mouth and around her beautiful face. He then made the two of them kiss and share his "royal" cream.

Jones took a break while Jenna pleasured her new sex partner 9 o'clock. Jenna's theory worked like a charm as 9 o'clock was like a dog in heat and came within minutes when Jenna's talented tongue slipped between her legs. Unfortunately for Jenna, she confused Sweet Pea with Dianthus and got her second answer wrong.

"Slave, you are doing a great job with part one of your responsibilities, but if you fail to get the second component wrong again, you'll be going to the gallows for a long time!" Jones warned.

Jenna looked at him with a concerned look and 9 o'clock's cum on her face.

Jones smiled slyly. "Are you ready slave?"

Jenna nodded slowly and moved between 10 o'clock's legs. Jenna's spirits lifted quickly, she was absolutely sure that 10 o'clock was Peony. She enthusiastically pleasured the pretty 19-year-old girl. Jones moved behind and shoved his cock in Jenna's puckered asshole. He butt-fucked the shit out of her as the blonde wife brought 10 and 11 o'clock to gasping orgasms.

"Well, to no surprise you had no problem with the initial aspect of 11 o'clock's test, but what's her scent slut?" Jones teased as he spanked Jenna's ass. "Don't forget you don't have any more mulligan's!"

"Primrose...King!" Jenna chimed confidently.

"Very good slut!" Jones grunted loudly as he jammed his cock in her ass one final time.

Finally the police chief let his cock slip from her butt and spoke, "Ah, you have made it to the final pedal slave! I commend your skill and enthusiasm to this point, but if you fail to achieve either requirement of this final test, I will not support your plea for freedom. And to make things more interesting, 12 o'clock is not wearing a charm on her clit. You'll have to identify this one solely on her intoxicating scent."

"But King, this is very hard to do with both clues, please allow me the same advantage on this last one." Jenna begged.

"Silence slave or you will do it without any hints! However, since you have performed so admirably to this point, I will humbly assist you in helping this final flower achieve part 1 of the test." Jones waved 12 o'clock over to him. She moved quickly as he sat and leaned back on his hands. The girl turned and excitedly straddled him, lowering herself into his lap reverse cowgirl style. Jones pulled her down roughly and impaled her tight 18-year-old pussy on his big cock.

"Okay slave crawl over here and make midnight moan!"

Jenna thought to herself, "Oh, what a noble gesture by this asshole!"

She then moved in nervously and took a big whiff of her scent. She was hopeful the answer would come to her immediately, but it didn't. The smell was intoxicating, but Jenna couldn't readily identify it. Jenna watched nervously as Jones' cock pistoned its way in and out of the stretched little pussy.

"C'mon slave, I'm not going to do all the work here! Get that tongue to work!"

Jenna moved forward and kissed around her engorged 18-year-old nub. The beautiful girl's pussy lips looked like a rubber band as they stretched around the chief's veiny dick, pushing her clit outward. Jenna knew this was going to be like taking candy from a baby as she lowered her mouth and expertly sucked on the sweet seed. The blonde wife fluttered her tongue on the slippery button quickly as it slipped between her lips. 12 o'clock was moaning and encouraging both of them to make her cum in Spanish. In spite of the erotic setting Jenna's mind was filled with dread. She didn't know the answer to part 2 of the test. Wisteria was the flower that kept coming to mind, but something about that answer didn't seem correct.

It wasn't...

Her lack of assuredness regarding part two was not affecting her enthusiasm for part one. Jones watched in awe as Jenna's tongue was like a whirling dervish as she feverishly satiated 12 o'clock's young engorged clit. Moments later the gorgeous Latina girl screamed loudly and humped his cock like an animal as she began her orgasm.

"Clitoris...clitoris" the word kept going through Jenna's mind. Something was making her repeat it over and over as she heard Jones grunt and his big cock twitch as he erupted inside the girl's stretched pussy. His cock suddenly popped from her wet hole and sprayed wildly onto Jenna's face and midnight's pussy mound. Jenna's tongue never let up as the chief's spooge messily coated her face and girls' stomach. "Clitoris...clitoris...the word kept going through Jenna's mind as she sucked on the Latina's engorged nub and tasted the cum cocktail spilling from inside her hot hole. Jenna herself had a small unaided orgasm as the erotic scene played out. Finally, just as Jones was preparing to ask Jenna for the answer it came to her, she shouted, "Not Clitoris...CLEMATIS! Her scent is CLEMATIS!"

Jones was dumfounded that Jenna had actually passed the test. He wasn't sure which was more impressive, bringing twelve girls to orgasm in 90 minutes or her knowing the answer to 10 of the 12 flower quiz questions. Nonetheless, he was very impressed, "Ah slave, that was an impressive performance; you have earned the opportunity for your release tomorrow. You have provided immense pleasure to everyone in this room; it is now your turn to receive sexual bliss. Lay back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers