UCLA to Big D Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

Jones reached for the Sybian remote and the controller for the "man-chair". He pressed the controls on his own ride and was quickly thrust into a sitting position and lifted a couple of feet off the ground. He adjusted it again and his knees were spread apart as the man-chair rose another couple of feet. His ass was now in a sitting position about 5 feet off of the floor with his knees spread wide. His cock and balls hung heavily in front of him.

Jenna watched him as the Sybian continued to fuck her incessantly. She had no idea that the Sybian was only getting started...it would soon take her where she'd never been before.

She was aware however that Chief Jones' cock was nearing her face.

Jones maneuvered his legs through the fuck chair web until the man-chair was positioned such that his dick was only inches in front of Jenna's beautiful lips.

With the two of them hanging in the fuck chair apparatus' it reminded Jones of a sexual trapeze act.

"Lean forward and take the head in your mouth!" He directed her urgently.

Jenna could sense his urgency and seriousness. She did as he instructed and wrapped her warm wet lips around the chief's large mushroom head. Before it entered her mouth she had noticed how thick and purple it had become. It felt bigger in her mouth than she remembered from the previous night.

"Suck it good!" He demanded between clenched teeth.

Jones reached down and adjusted the Sybian up to 70%. Jenna grunted loudly with her lips wrapped around his dick. His cock slipped out of her mouth and the words, "Oh fuck...Oh my GOD" spat urgently from her beautiful lips as she climaxed again.

Jones adjusted his chair and fed his big balls to her. Jenna slutishly sucked one of them into her wet mouth and tickled it with her tongue. Moments later she clamped onto the other one and did the same. After pleasuring his nuts, she slurped his cock head back in and sucked him for all she was worth.

The chief adjusted the Sybian one last time. It was now operating at 100%. Jenna screamed in pleasure as she came yet again. She now was pretty much having one orgasm after another as she again took the chief's big cock back between her lips.

"Fuck you suck a nice dick you horny bitch!"

Jones was beside himself with arousal. He reached down and held her head as he erupted in her mouth. He pulled it out and blasted again on her lips, nose and cheeks. He finished by wildly spraying onto her heaving tits.

His explosion triggered one final gasping orgasm from Jenna. She was trembling as she pleaded with him to turn off the machine, but her words were garbled with so much of his thick jism still filled her mouth. Finally she cleared her throat and begged Jones to turn off the Sybian.

Jones himself was spent and knew Jenna was too; he mercifully reached down and turned it off. A big gasp came from Jenna's cum covered lips.

They were both breathing heavily as Jones admired his work. His sexual enjoyment and humiliation of his friend's beautiful wife could not have gone any more according to plan.

Jones adjusted Jenna's fuck chair and heard a sloppy pop as she rose from the Sybian and the dildos exited her sated holes. Jones moved them both down to the ground and disengaged himself before releasing her from the fuck chair restraints.

Jenna was a sight to behold. Her beautiful face and gorgeous tits were splattered with his cum and her own juice was dripping down her legs.

The chief led her to the bathroom and pointed to a set of towels and told her to clean herself up as he "modestly" walked over and relieved himself in front of her. He didn't bother to lift the toilet seat and pissed on it. He turned to see her wiping his jism from her tits and face. He smugly told her to hurry up and come back and meet him in bed.

Jenna was exhausted physically and mentally. She wanted to cry but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her that way. When she finished cleaning herself, she wiped his piss from the seat and urgently relieved herself.

She walked back into the kink room and joined him as he beckoned her into bed. Jones made her thank him for the orgasms and for his impressive ejaculation. "You're welcome slut, let's get some sleep, there is still much for us to do!" He spooned her and squeezed her luscious tits and quickly fell asleep with them in his hands.

Jenna lay awake for the next few minutes as guilty feelings overcame her. Having sex with her best friend's husband was not within her control, but her inability to control her orgasmic responses was simply wrong. "He is supposedly taking me against my will, but I can't stop cumming all over his big cock. Am I really that much of a slut?"

She committed to controlling herself better when he inevitably took her again.

Unfortunately for Jenna, her best laid plans would not succeed. Before the night was through, her squirting little pussy would be more like a waterfall.

The evening was still young; it was only 7:30 p.m.

*****

9:30 p.m.

Jenna was awoken from a deep sleep by three pretty Latina girls. They quietly led her from the bed where Jones was still asleep and down a long dark hallway. Jenna was still groggy as they made their way into a dimly lit room. New age music played in the background and scents of Gardena's and Lilac's filled her senses. Vanilla scented candles burned throughout the large massage room.

Jenna was conscious of her nudity, but the girls weren't wearing much either. Each was adorned with a skimpy white bikini with g-string bottoms. The girls each had long black hair and young firm bodies. Jenna was nervous as she asked what they were going to do with her. None of them responded initially until finally one spoke in a heavy Spanish accent and said, "We are going to prepare you for the ceremony. The king has requested that you be prepared according to his specific instructions."

"King? What king?" What are you talking about? And what do you mean by 'prepared'?" Jenna asked with trepidation.

"We will be bathing and making you up for the ceremony. His Highness was specific about your preparation. We haven't a lot of time so we must get started."

"Fuck that, I don't know what you are talking about and I'm not going to be made into some kind of slave princess!" Jenna shouted as she headed back towards the door.

"His Highness said you might respond this way. I'm sorry but you give us no choice."

Before Jenna knew what was happening two large Mexican goons charged in through the door and grabbed her. They quickly bound her wrists and did the same to her ankles. One of them spanked her ass several times before communicating to the girls in Spanish, "She's all yours!"

The men stormed out as quickly as they had entered.

Jenna's heart was beating a million miles an hour. The girls came over and did their best to calm her down. They held her up and shuffled her over to a shower that was easily large enough to accommodate the four of them. They lifted her arms and attached her wrist restraints to a cable that hung from the tall ceiling. It reminded Jenna of the same setup as Jones had put her in the previous day. The difference was these "women" had no intention of humiliating or torturing her as he had done.

At least not yet.

They turned the hot water on and it surged from strategically placed heads around the large shower. In spite of her nervousness, the water felt good on her dirty skin. Jenna had still felt the tightness of Jones dried cum on her neck, chest, and tits on her walk with the girls to the massage room.

Now in addition to the stationary showerheads, one of the girls used a detachable one to rinse Jenna more thoroughly from head to toe. The other two girls took turns doing the same thing to one another with a secondary nozzle.

All three Latina girls appeared to be in their early twenties. They were all about Jenna's height and clearly spent lots of time in the gym. Jenna couldn't see an ounce of fat on any of them. Jenna watched as the other two lathered and bathed one another. Before long, they were kissing as they continued to rub and soap each other.

The third girl moved in behind Jenna and began rubbing her back and shoulders. She lathered her hands and washed Jenna's hair thoroughly.

Jenna watched as one of the other two girls slipped her hand down the front of the other's bikini bottoms. Moments later she could see her fingers wiggling around inside the triangular patch of her friends' g-string. They both turned to face Jenna. The one with her hand inside the other girls' bikini was now in the back as she continued to play with her friend's pussy. The girl getting pleasured turned her head back and stuck out her tongue. "Wiggling fingers" sucked it between her lips as she continued frigging her friend. Jenna watched their intertwined tongues flutter playfully.

Not wanting to be left out, the girl behind her reached around and cupped Jenna's succulent tits. She squeezed and massaged them as she kissed her way around the back of Jenna's neck. She pulled on Jenna's left nipple as she dropped her other hand and tickled Jenna's bush.

After the Sybian experience, Jenna didn't think she could handle any more sex for awhile, but now being here with these beautiful lustful young women, she was getting aroused yet again. The girl behind her continued playing with her tits and pussy mound as Jenna watched the two in front of her pleasure one another.

Eventually the other pair moved forward until the closer one was face to face with Jenna. Both girls in the rear kissed their way down their backs until they were down on their knees. Jenna felt her ass cheeks being spread apart before a soft tongue fluttered around her asshole. The girl across from her was getting the same treatment from her friend.

The pretty Latina girl leaned forward and kissed Jenna on the lips. She pulled back and said in a heavy Spanish accent, "How do you like Camilla's tongue in your behind?"

Jenna was trembling as she replied softly, "It's very nice but can you please release my hands?"

"I'm sorry I can't do that right now, but I can do this." She leaned forward and sucked one of Jenna's hard nipples between her lips. She lowered her hand and buried two fingers in Jenna's slippery pussy. Jenna gasped as the sudden move caught her by surprise.

The gorgeous girl brought her lips within inches of Jenna's mouth and stared into her eyes as she continued to wiggle her fingers on Jenna's G-spot. She did this for several minutes as she watched the look of pleasure on the beautiful blonde woman's face. Finally she spoke again, "You have a very nice quim. My friends and are very aroused by your blonde fur, but unfortunately we don't get the pleasure of making love to you tonight...our job is to get you ready for the ceremony.

"What is this ceremony you keep talking about?" Jenna asked again in frustration.

"You will find out soon enough."

The girl then reached up and unclasped Jenna's wrists from the cable. The three girls picked her up and carried her to a large massage table. They placed Jenna on her back and connected her wrists and ankles to spring clips near the top and bottom of the bed.

The three Latina girls poured warm massage oil all over Jenna's body and slowly rubbed it in. They paid special attention to her ripe round tits and sensitive pussy mound. The girls finished the erotic massage and set about performing their specific responsibilities in preparing Jenna for the ceremony.

A fourth girl entered the room and began the task of applying Cleopatra style make-up to Jenna's beautiful face. When she was done, she placed an opaque mask across Jenna's eyes that fastened to her ears. Jenna's vision went completely dark.

The girl up near her head braided Jenna's hair with beads and gem stones. She had been assigned to make Jenna's blonde hair look similar to Bo Derek's from the movie "10".

The second girl was responsible for remaking Jenna's pussy mound. Her first task was to dye her blondish pubes into a deep auburn color. Once that was complete, she meticulously set about shaving her patch into a design that incorporated the letters "S" & "J". The two letters were intertwined like an NY design for the New York Yankees or SF for San Francisco Giants. As the young Latina woman worked on her pubes, Jenna could feel herself moistening from the ticklish treatment.

She had no idea that her pubic hair was being shaved into Steve Jones' initials.

The third girl painted unique designs on Jenna's nails. She removed her wedding bands and placed several gem-encrusted rings on Jenna's fingers and toes. She then moved to Jenna's chest and proceeded with her most important responsibility. She pinched and tweaked Jenna's nipples before coating them with Lidocaine. She then used forceps and a large needle to pierce each supple nub. Despite the pain deadening cream, Jenna yelped as the girl inserted a heart shaped ring through each large nipple. When she was done, a ¾" gold letter "S" dangled from her right nipple heart-ring and the letter "J" from the left.

Jenna screamed out, "What did you do to my nipples?"

The pretty Latina girl leaned back to admire her work. The other three nodded their approval as the four of them stared at the amazing breasts on the sexy blonde woman. Jenna didn't know what had caused such sudden pain in her nipples, but she feared that she'd been pierced.

One of the young women reached into a nearby drawer, removed a small clear bag and pulled out a little white tab. She instructed Jenna to stick out her tongue. The girl moved in close and sucked Jenna's wet tongue into her mouth. She wetly sucked it between her lips and enjoyed her taste for several seconds. She then carefully moved her fingers above Jenna's upturned mouth. As the girl slowly let her lips slip from Jenna's tongue she placed the tab on it. She watched as Jenna's tongue slowly slid back into her mouth with the tab still in place.

Jenna had no idea that she had just ingested an ecstasy tab.

The girls disconnected her wrists and removed her ankle restraints. They carefully lowered Jenna from the table and stood her up. They walked her back down the long hallway into a changing room.

The young women dressed her in a sexy full-length bodystocking. The lingerie piece was shear and stretched perfectly to hug Jenna's phenomenal body. They were careful to not let the material snag on her new nipple rings. The fabric covering her tits and pussy was slightly darker and less translucent, obscuring her new breast jewelry and pubic design.

They reconnected her wrist restraints.

They installed the final piece to her ensemble. It was a solid thick gold collar that fit snugly around her neck. It was padded against her skin and contained a large heart-shaped ring at the front that matched those on Jenna's nipples. One of the girls attached two gold chains to the collar ring. She then used little scissors to puncture the bodystocking near Jenna's nipple rings. She carefully attached the other ends of the chains to Jenna's breast hardware through the holes in the fabric.

Finally they removed the opaque mask covering her eyes. Jenna gasped as she saw herself in the mirror in front of her. She was wearing a full-length shear bodystocking. Her hair was braided with beads and ornate jewels. Her heavy eye makeup gave her a Cleopatra style look. Long dangling earrings and gem encrusted wrist and ankle bracelets adorned her body.

Jenna stared in amazement at her entire appearance, but her primary focus was on the gold collar and chains that dangled down from it. Her worst fears were confirmed...the chains were connected to her breasts. Her nipples pressed against the stretched fabric. While Jenna couldn't make out the design of the rings, the realization that her nipples had been pierced caused her to gasp out loud.

"I can't believe you pierced my...breasts! You fucking bitches...who the fuck gave you the right to do that?" She wailed.

The girls just looked at her with blank stares. Finally one girl spoke, "It was part of our instructions. We just did as we were told."

Jenna stared at them in disbelief. "What are these instructions they keep referring too?"

One of them returned moments later holding a large plastic cup filled with a bright pink liquid. The beverage looked like the everclear punch she drank from the beer bong the previous night. If she wasn't sure already, Jenna suddenly had a strong suspicion who was behind this escapade.

"Drink this." The girl ordered.

Jenna was beginning to get a weird sensation in her system. In spite of her anger over having her nipples pierced, she was feeling a strong sense of admiration for the girls that went above her attraction to their amazing beauty and sexy young bodies. She had learned what being stoned and amped felt like over the past week, but Jenna was now feeling a vivid awareness of her surroundings that was different than anything she'd felt before. She suspected they'd given her some type of new drug.

She was correct...the ecstasy was kicking in.

Jenna wasn't particularly thirsty, but the sweet punch tasted good in spite of its strong alcohol content.

"We need to leave in 5 minutes, drink up!" One of the girls said to her. "We must not keep His Highness waiting!"

Jenna had a mind to spit out the contents of the cup, but suspected that would lead to another visit from the Mexican goons, so she quickly consumed the remaining contents.

Jenna's preparations were now complete.

The girls led her down several dim hallways and two wooden stairwells. Finally they came to a huge knotty alder arch-top door. One of the girls reached for the large wrought iron door knocker. She knocked three times and waited. Jenna stood in nervous silence surrounded by the four Latina girls. She was feeling a very strange sense of consciousness. The feeling was very different from the cocaine and marijuana high's she'd experienced recently. The everclear cocktail had only just begun to take effect.

Within seconds, Jenna could hear the sound of heavy metal locks being disengaged. The door hinges creaked loudly as the door swung slowly open. The air inside quickly filled Jenna's senses, it was damp and heavy. The musty air reminded her of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland. Jenna was nudged from behind. She apprehensively stepped several steps forward into the darkened space and barely noticed as the large door creaked shut behind her. The girls were gone.

Married real estate professional Jenna Nielsen now stood barely clothed in the clandestine subterranean grotto of one of LA's richest drug kingpins.

The cavernous room was dimly lit by burning torches. The flickering light being cast from the flames danced across 30 foot tall rock walls surrounding the space. Waterfalls splashed onto rocky outcroppings and into streams before feeding into large pools.

Jenna was not alone in the mist-filled space.

Scattered about the underground nirvana were a dozen bronze-skinned, dark-haired, scantily clad young women. Most wore only loin cloths and meager wraps that barely obscured their considerable assets. Jenna found herself gazing from one stunning beauty to the next. She was captivated that so many beautiful women were congregated in this place.

They hungrily returned her gaze.

On the far side of the cave, torches illuminated a large alcove more vibrantly than the rest of the space. Positioned on a large rock pedestal was a massive wooden throne. Perched upon the throne, Chief Steve Jones rested with a large grin on his face. He wore a golden crown and little else. Two beautiful girls from Carlos Juarez' garden were taking turns sucking his cock while another was completely naked and nuzzling next to him with her hand erotically rubbing his chest.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers