All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 14'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So fucking awesome. Can't wait for the ceremonies to begin.

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesalmost 6 years ago
You did it again!

Fifth, I loved the new direction you took this...I hate you however for making us wait for Chapter 15. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two Thumbs up

I liked the original direction plus a little diversion, but maybe this is taking it to far as a diversion.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Patience...

Anon,

If you remember back to Gina’s and Monica’s stories (chapters 9 & 10), Ashleigh/Brooke’s shouldn’t seem so tangential, but nonetheless her involvement will ultimately help set the stage as the story careens to conclusion. Also, she’s fucking hot as hell and fucks like a minx...so why not???

FifthEstate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fifth,

The title of your series almost gives it away where this is going. But you have to make Jenna pass through many more stages, perhaps other tangents too, before the finale is reached. It would be a pity if such a superb series as this ends soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brooke's just fine with me!

I too like lots of Jenna, but I'll take more Brooke anytime. Loved this tangent chapter. You have a creative mind Fifth Estate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Say it ain't so!

I just read your profile page and see there is only three chapters to go...please find a way to add some more! I don't want it to be over soon. Jenna and my right hand are practically married...

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 6 years ago
No patience!

How long until the next chapter?! I know there's a process to put these stories out, such as writing...proofreading...yada yada yada...but for the love of God man PLEASE hurry & post the next chapter😭😚😰😬

Yes, obviously I am enjoying your story👍

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Valued feedback

I appreciate all the well-intended feedback, good and not so good. Many will be surprised to learn, that I wrote the UCLA to Big D saga as one continuous story (over 400 pages on my computer). I didn’t break it into chapters until it was complete, so I never looked at any of the content as being as tangential as some of you have suggested. Obviously, I have the benefit of knowing what’s going to happen next and you don’t. I am still the only person who knows how these current interactions will effect the bigger picture and perhaps you won’t feel as strongly about these deviations after you read chapter’s 15-17. I uploaded chapter 15 today, hopefully it will post in the next couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you wrote the whole thing before splitting into chapters and posting, why did you say everyone would get what they would deserve around chapter 5, but say the story morphed and changed in the final chapters, when people were unhappy with how things resolved for Jenna and her husband? (I jumped ahead to make sure people really DID get what they deserved)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES