Ugly Pt. 02: Which is Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, I could keep up the pace I was fucking her at all night long without wearing myself out. However, I couldn't keep myself from cumming after about 45 minutes of fucking her. By then she'd had another half dozen orgasms at least, and she had one more when my sperm started flooding her cunt. We were both out of breath when I finally finished cumming and rolled off her. Still, she tried to get up and get dressed to leave, right away. But I stopped her and told her the night wasn't over yet and we were still playing by my rules. Then I made her lie back down on the bed, and proceeded to run my fingers up and down her body to keep her fires burning. I also took her hand, and placed it on my cock, while telling her to just touch it gently. She commented that she could get it up faster another way, but I told her that she was too rough with her mouth, and this was about slow and soft. Besides, I wanted to take the time to get to know the front of her body the way I had the back side.

And I did that, with both my fingers and my tongue, paying special attention to her tits which I hadn't really played with the other times. One thing I didn't do though, that I do fairly often, is try to eat her pussy some more. I knew this was difficult enough for her without me doing something she might think was disgusting. So, I contented myself with finger fucking her and sucking on her nipples, while she occasionally stroked my cock. She was definitely pleased when my cock started getting hard again, and she showed that by starting to nibble on my shoulder since my lips were busy elsewhere. This time though, I made her get on top, instead of me fucking her, so that I could keep working on her nipples. But, I also made sure she couldn't speed things up by keeping my hands on her hips. That forced her to grind against my cock instead of the bouncing she wanted, and, it actually made me cum a lot sooner than I would have if I'd been doing the fucking.

After we came though, something really bad happened, at least bad for her. We'd both been so relaxed and tired after our last orgasms that instead of her leaving right away, we fell asleep together. It was only for a couple of hours, but that didn't stop her from going into panic mode. And the whole time she was getting dressed, she was blaming me and my stupid lovemaking for making her fall asleep. Naturally, I did my best to try and calm her down, but she wasn't in the mood to listen. Even the fact that my alarm would have woken us up in plenty of time for her get ready, didn't make her feel better. I mean, what if we didn't wake up on time, and someone saw her leaving my room in the clothes she'd had on the day before? I didn't bother to mention that if someone saw her enter my room at night and heard the noises we were making, they'd have the same idea. I just let her and the subject go, and went back to sleep for the couple of hours that were left.

The next day at lunch she was a little calmer about having fallen asleep. She admitted that it really wasn't my fault, instead she blamed it on the way we'd had sex. That's why she was glad we'd be going back to her way that night, like I'd promised, because my way was much too dangerous. And, it started out that way that night, but it didn't stay that way for very long. That's because after a few minutes of fucking, she asked me if we could slow down a little, and maybe not do it quite as hard. When I rose up to look at her, she said ok, she liked my way better, so could I just shut the fuck up and make love to her? And, when we took a break, could I set my alarm for an hour earlier than I'd normally get up, just in case we fell asleep again? That second request struck me as funnier than her admitting that making love was better than fucking. That's because she could have just told me to make sure we didn't fall asleep this time, instead of just changing my alarm. That kind of told me that after her panic had worn off, she'd realized that she liked that part of it too.

A couple of other things happened that night too, that are worth mentioning. One was that after our first orgasm, she insisted I let her try to suck my cock this time. She kind of liked how a cock felt in her mouth when she tried to get guys hard again her way. So, she wanted to see if she'd like it better my way, the way she'd liked everything else so far. She did like it better, by the way, and she was better at it when she slowed down. She even kept sucking for quite a while after my cock was hard as a rock again. But, even though she was still enjoying it, she stopped as soon as she felt I was getting close to cumming. That's because she wanted something else and was afraid our night would end too soon if she kept going. That other thing was what I hadn't done the last time and that was lick her pussy even though I'd cum in it. She admitted that she'd been stupid not to let me do it when we started. So now she was begging me to eat her, and get her ready for a slow romantic ass fuck at the same time. And, when that ass fuck was finished, she didn't even pretend that she thought about leaving. Instead, she just gave me a very long sweet kiss, told me goodnight, and then curled up to sleep in my arms.

The last day of our trip was also the last time her and I were ever together. We did make love that night, because we didn't get on the plane until the next morning. And, it was making love, because she'd admitted that fucking no longer thrilled her the way lovemaking did. She even did a couple of special things that night because she knew it would take a while before we could get together back home. Like sucking my cock until I became the first guy to ever cum in her mouth. And, waking me up early, with some more sucking, so we could have one last fuck before getting on the plane to go home. It was that flight, more than anything else that killed our affair, because until we actually started talking about the sex we'd had, she didn't realize how difficult an affair would be.

It wasn't that we couldn't find an hour here or there for sex every now and then. It was that an hour here or there would have been fine for her old way of fucking, but not for making love like I'd just shown her. That kind of sex needs a few hours at least, and the only times she could do that was on weekends, which weren't really an option for me because of the kids. And, with me at least, she only wanted to make love, not fuck anymore. That didn't mean she wanted to end things between us, we just wouldn't be able to see each other as often as she'd like to. No, what ended our relationship was what she did while waiting for us to find time to be together. That is, she found someone else, someone who was available on weekends, and who would make love to her, not just fuck.

And, about 3 weeks after we got back, her and her lover fell asleep in each other's arms and ended up getting caught by the guy's wife. Of course, that meant that her husband found out about her cheating too. And, the next thing we heard was that she'd left the company and her husband had put her on a plane back to the US. She didn't even stop by our office to say goodbye, probably because everything happened too fast. At least I hope that's why. I'd hate to think she didn't say goodbye because she thinks this is all my fault and blames me for showing her that making love is better than fucking.

12