UK Wife Kathy - 2023 NEW Pt. 03

Story Info
Maybe it is a bit sordid?
2.9k words
4.02
5.5k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I continue, a few things to mention. Firstly Steph is celibate, she doesn't have a man, or woman in her life, and is very happy not to have a sex life, especially when she can get her kicks through me. She is very clever in the way she manipulates people. I guess she is also manipulating my parents-in-law, my husband, and others involved in my story. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

Steph has some plans she is working on. She wants me to have sex every day. No exceptions. I will start having sex with my neighbour, Les again. This week. Probably by the time I finish this chapter. That will be our secret. Me and Steph. For now, she says. I will meet Abe again, will I tell my husband or not?

Steph wants to work on me having sex with customers at work. She has a plan. Not that I will be having sex at work, that would be against health and safety. She will work on the plan, but a little bit of money will be involved because she wants to buy some toys for me, but I have to earn the money. I will have to choose whether to have sex with customers and tell Alan, OR, be a cheating bitch. I think I will tell him and blame Steph. Obviously he will find out later if not now.

At work, I serve customers with bread, cakes, sandwiches etc. We have noticed that some customers just come in for a chat and maybe a flirt. It's not the workmen types, it is the elderly men, usually widows. Steph has always encouraged me, and the others, to chat IF we are quiet at the time. Not just because of the custom, but also because she feels sorry for them being lonely. Her plan starts with her chatting to a few she has picked out as possibles, flirting a bit, and suggesting they ask me out on a date, or for a drink after work. Then I have to accept and seduce them. She reckons I should be able to have sex every day just by dating customers. Mother-In-Law wouldn't approve of me having sex with locals though. It would harm her reputation as a church lady and member of the Women's Institute.

Steph also has idea for occasional trips at night where I will be naked outdoors. Some time ago I gave her the link to a different favourite story, "The Exhibitionist Pet" by Ruination. I loved the start of this story, unfortunately, in my humble opinion, it got a bit too fictional, but Steph got a few ideas from it, although that is more of a long term project. I am not going to read any stories for a while, they get me into too much trouble.

Let me point out now that I am not overweight like my profile photo -- it just gets squashed up whenever I post it -- a couple of people messaging me obviously got the wrong idea

Sunday 11th. June 2023

We chose our coastal destination and set off at 2pm. I hate Sunday's because MIL has started making us go to church with her and FIL at 11am and then back to theirs for lunch. This all started when she first got involved in my sex life. It makes me feel humiliated because MIL is part of a group of church ladies and Women's Institute members who she has shared stories of me with. I'm the council estate slut who married her son and took him into my depraved world. At least if we insist we are going to the coast she can't insist we stay too long, and it also leaves her knowing I am going to be a slut, which must annoy her.

It was a hot and sticky drive on the motorway. We had a bit of time on the beach, I just had shorts and a bra-like top on, and then we went for a walk and found a park. These parks are providing a real source of pick ups this year. We sat for a while and a gardener was doping a bit of work cutting a hedge, and tidying up, he was obviously having a good look at me, and hubby chatted to him briefly, saying it was unusual to find someone working at a council on a Sunday. The guy said they had to have someone there for security and it was usually him or his workmate.

He seemed a decent guy, around 50, slim, grey hair and beard, and hubby decided to go for a walk and left me there. The gardener came back and made conversation, where we were from, how long for etc. I said we made the effort to get to one of seven resorts every week, and have a bit of fun. We chatted about where we were from, where Alan had gone. I said he usually left me on my own to see if any guys tried chatting me up. There wasn't much more I could say, and fortunately I didn't have to. He said I certainly looked very attractive, I thanked him, and then just went a step overboard and asked if he had a restroom or shed. The reply was an invitation to take a look.

We took a little walk. I couldn't see Alan anywhere, and wondered if he was watching. We went to a fairly large brick building, overgrown down the side with vines. Inside it was dark and a lot cooler. He closed the door and it was even darker. He asked where we went from here. I suggested a kiss, and we did, standing with our arms round each other. He backed me up against the wall and had a hand inside my top, then undid my shorts and we both stripped ourselves naked.

It was certainly a quickie. He had a seven inch cock, although I didn't really see it, he fucked me stood up, me back against the brick wall. He groped my breasts and bum cheeks and kissed me some more and came in about three minutes. A nice, good, simple fuck. Just what I needed. As we dressed he said it was a pity his workmate wasn't working. I asked if they were into threesomes. He said no, she is a girl, and a lesbian, really attractive, although she is really private about it, but he wouldn't mind betting she would have liked to meet me.

Maybe next time I said. I'd love to have more bisexual experiences. Think we will have to come back here soon.

I met up with Alan, we went and found some toilets where I had a wash, then back to the car, something to eat, car again to get a summer dress on, and to a hotel bar. In the car Alan asked me to put stockings and suspenders on. It was way too hot and sticky, but he insisted. I usually take a small bag with a few pairs of panties and stockings, so I ended up in my short, thin cotton dress, split crotch red and black panties, black stockings and red and black suspender belt. Pretty obvious message -- housewife slut available.

It was actually fairly busy in the bar for once, but mainly elderly women and a few couples. I sat with Alan and had a vodka and orange, and then Alan fetched me another vodka and left me there. I was sat near the entrance at a table with my legs on display and my dress hardly covering the stocking tops, despite my efforts to keep it pulled down. I was trying to make my drink last, and after around twenty minutes two men in white shirts, black trousers and ties came in. Probably both mid 50's and both overweight. I guessed straight away that they were coach drivers, and would have been staying at the hotel with coach loads of old folk.

They both had a good look at me as they passed, and then went to the bar and had a glass of orange each. They chatted to each other and one came over to me and asked if I was with their "tours", I said no, he replied that he thought not, and he asked if he could get me a drink. I asked for a vodka. When he came back I said he could invite his friend over if he wanted. He nodded across the bar. I explained I was waiting for my husband to pick me up and had an hour to waste. The other guy sat next to me. They asked what I was up to. I said that we'd had a day out, hubby had gone to visit an old friend, and we usually had a bit of fun when we were at the coast. They looked at each other, one said he would certainly be up for some fun.

I'd downed my third vodka. I asked him if he'd got his own room, he said yes, so I stood up and told him to show me the way. The second guy just sat there so I asked if he was coming. He got up and we went to the elevator. I'd shocked them a bit, probably shocked myself as well. There wasn't much talk, we went to one of their rooms, a small single on the top floor. I was quickly stripped of my dress and was stood between them getting touched and kissed, then onto the single bed. They asked if my husband knew, I said yes, explaining he likes me getting fucked by strangers. I had one of their cocks out and was sucking it. My panties came off and my tits were mauled. The cock was about eight inch but a bit thin.

The second guy moved me up onto my knees. I was still sucking and I was a bit shocked, after he had stripped naked, he forced his cock straight up my bottom. He was about seven inch and fatter. The other guy stood up and stripped naked, and then reached my cunt and inserted fingers while my arse was getting pounded. There was a lot of gasping going on. Then they pulled out and moved so one was sat on the edge of the bed, he pulled me back so I sat on his cock and he maneuvered it up my bottom, and the other guy straddled his mates legs, moved my legs either side of his torso and pushed his cock into my cunt.

They fucked me hard, four hands on my tits, throat, fingers digging in my waist, just a bit of kissing, but they called me a slut, a whore, said they had struck lucky. I felt spunk shooting up my bottom, and then in my cunt. We were all covered in each others sweat, I was happy, even though I hadn't orgasmed. They weren't done though. One laid back on the bed, pulled me on top, kneeling astride him and the other went behind and both worked their erections up my cunt and bottom. We fucked like animals on heat. This time it was me that came. God it was hot!

They pulled out and sat me up and both wanked themselves off and spunked on my face and in my hair. One was even still hard after so I sat and sucked him until he came again in my mouth. His mate took a few photos. I should have said no, but I thought better of it. I'm supposed to say yes.

So a long drive home in which I was falling asleep, sex with Alan twice while I described what had happened. Then I couldn't sleep because I was anxious about describing everything to Steph and MIL. Obviously I would go to work the next day, tell Steph I had misbehaved, and then spend all morning and part of the afternoon trembling, waiting to find out if my punishment and interrogation would be now, or tomorrow. At 2pm, I found out it was to happen now, at MIL's house.

This was a relief, as it avoided another sleepless night, but now I could feel my body violently shaking with fear and apprehension. Greeted as we entered MIL's home with sarcastic calls of "so, she has been a dirty council state slut yet again has she?" as my two dominant Mistresses prepared to humiliate and punish me.

I really wish I could explain to the reader how it feels. The overwhelming anxiety, apprehension, fear of the impending mental and physical torture. Feeling the occasional tears in my eyes, and hoping no one notices. Waiting to be ordered to strip naked, probably stood in a corner facing the wall, toes touching the skirting bard, nose and forehead touching the wall, wishing I had a tissue to wipe my snotty nose and leaking, sopping cunt. Knowing my nipples are protruding, my clit is poking out, dark red and throbbing.

I snapped out of it when there was a knock at the door. Thankfully I hadn't yet been sent to the bathroom or ordered to strip. Father-in-Law was out, surely he hadn't come home. MIL answered, and welcomed Cynthia in.

Cyn, you will learn about when I write my chapters about MIL. She was involved before Covid. I was now shitting myself. Cyn is almost six feet tall, she lives at the top of my road, and is the head receptionist at our local doctors surgery. Readers from the US probably won't know, but our GP surgeries in the UK are run by fearsome women who love to say NO to anyone wanting an appointment. Cyn is one of the most scary women I know. When Steph first brought my MIL into the equation, MIL invited Cynthia for guidance, what with her being a prominent church lady and member of the Women's Institute.

I was quickly sent upstairs to the bathroom and told to come back in precisely ten minutes, so the could talk about me. I hadn't had any contact with Cyn since before Covid. I hated her before I even met her. She had taken things a stage further, because, unknown to my dear Mother-In-Law, Cyn had ordered me to visit her at home a few times, where she took pleasure in humiliating me.

Ten minutes later I returned downstairs and was sent into the corner, but this time facing outwards, and I was told to strip, nice and slowly, and fold my clothes neatly and pile them on my feet. Once naked I was told to put my hands on my head and wait. Cyn collected my clothes, slapping me on the stomach with the flat of her hand which shocked me and made me gasp, and she took my clothes upstairs.

It is a long time since I felt this fear. Three women looking at my naked body, which was absolutely quivering, and yet my nipples were erect and my clit was bulging and throbbing. MIL said that she had been keeping Cynthia fully informed of my activities, now they had resumed. While I stood naked facing them, they sat in chairs and continued talking about me, asking me occasional questions.

Where we had been the previous day -- MIL knows the answer because she still has a tracker on my phone from pre-Covid days. How many different "sessions" I had been involved in. The answer disgusted them. How many men involved, well that disgusted them even more. Which holes had been penetrated. Disgraceful dirty girl!

It was over the table, Steph and Cynthia dragging me there where MIL tied me, legs spread, arms together, straight out. Steph massaged some kind of cream on my bottom, and Cyn slapped my bum cheeks with a sound that cracked. I screamed my way through the next twenty minutes as hands and the half-sized cricked back pounded my bottom and the backs of my legs and in between the screams I told the story of cocks penetrating my various holes and spunk flooding my holes and face. I felt like a medieval witch being tortured before she was killed. I took a little solace in the fact they there was no sexual torture, just humiliation and corporal punishment.

I was left tied across the table, sobbing my heart out, as they made a pot of tea and scones and sat around discussing what they were going to do with me. I gathered the fact that the "toys" that Steph wants to buy are a ten inch suction cup dildo, not for my cunt, but for my throat apparently. That is, no sexual pleasure shall come of it. She also wants to buy some kind of suction and electrode device that will attach to my nipples and clit and will make me regret my behavior.

She also discussed what she proposes with me dating customers from work, despite her previously telling me that it would be kept from Mother-in-Law, as it would involve local men and bring disgrace. Apparently it will be fine as long as they donate some cash to the torture equipment fund.

They are really getting off on my pain and discomfort. I presume that MIL is jealous as fuck about my sex life. I certainly hope so.

So, just Alan to tell all about Steph beating me after work again. The never ending circle of being a slut.