UK Wife Kathy - Introduction

Story Info
A look at my life.
880 words
3.61
11.5k
14
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kathy, I live in the United Kingdom, and am 32 years old. I married young, and have an open relationship with my husband Alan. This introduction is purely for those who wish to read it. It avoid filling other stories with boring background, which I know annoys some readers, while still giving more details to those who enjoy a more in-depth and person insight.

We love the coast, and although it is a hundred mile, a 90 minute plus journey, we have a choice of seven different holiday resorts we can drive to in that time. We make the journey more in the summer months of course, and changed our lives so we could finish work early enough to get home, get changed, and get driving. Alan got a job where he started work at 7am. I packed in my 9am to 5pm office work and got a job in a bakery shop, which closes mid afternoon, so is ideal. We can get beat the rush hour and have a couple of hours on the beach, and then some time having other types of fun before we set off home.

I have been a reader of Literotica for several years, I love stories that appear to be true, I lose interest as soon as they get too far-fetched. Quite a number of times I have found myself in situations similar to ones I have read about. On one occasion, a story proved to be a such a fantastic turn on, it inspired me to help something similar happen to me. That story was by Alfaman, called "Punished by Parents-in-law". That story helped change my life. Unfortunately the advent of Covid changed it again. My problem now is do I want a quiet life, or do I still crave attention?

The fact about my marriage is that we got over any jealousy early on, and we both play around. Myself much more than Alan, but he has his moments. While he is waiting for me to have fun, he occasionally spots a maiden in distress, or they spot him. It sometimes surprises me how many females there are out there just wanting the chance to play around.

As for our little games, we have a few rules. No affairs, nothing close to home, just stick to one off liaisons. Never swap phone numbers. No secrets. We tell each other everything, in great detail, while we have sex. 

I usually pick up men in hotels, or occasionally quieter pubs. Sometimes even holiday camps. We go in the larger coastal hotels where non residents are welcome in the bar. Either we sit separately, or Alan just goes for a walk, and comes back an hour later, hoping I am not where he left me. I have a drink, see who glances across at me, or approaches, and unless they look dangerous, or not quite normal, then I am, well, easily led. I let them talk me into things, act a bit naive. Of course I would love to take a look at their room. I'll even take a look down the alleyway round the back of the hotel. I can't be long though as I'm meeting my husband in an hour. I'd like a drink first though, just to relax me.

I have lots I'd like to share about such occasions, but that is for later. By 10.30pm we are on our way home, in bed by midnight, with hopefully me having a story to tell Alan before we go to sleep.

What I am going to start with though, is a story about when I broke the rules. I had an affair, I let it happen to close to home, and it had consequences, which too me straight into the the realms of a fantasy world which I had read about on Literotica. As it broke our rules, I didn't share the details with my husband. I was sneaking around behind his back, meeting a dominant man, who shared me with his friends and made me take risks. I did it because, for once, I fell in love with the man I had sex with.

Just a little more background. I grew up on a council estate. My parents are working class, and don't pretend to be anything else. The In-Laws, on the other hand seem to think they have moved up a class. Father-In-Law is OK, but his wife is one of those who puts on a different accent when she answers the phone. She goes to church every Sunday, Women's Institute every Thursday, and has friends who look down on the common folk.

I believe they have made attempts to get on with me, but they always fail. For example, one Winter I took up Line Dancing. I met a great bunch of ladies, there were no men. It was just a couple of hours of weekly fun. After a few months, guess who turned up? The only ones with cowboy boots and hats -- the In-Laws. They totally took over, and no one wanted to go after a few weeks, especially me.

So that is my introduction to my life, if this gets published I will start on the day my life changed. 4th. September 2019.