UK Wife Kathy - 2023 NEW Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing what is happening now.
3.9k words
4.02
6.2k
9
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing what is happening now, June 2023. We are carrying on making weekly trips to the coast. We really ought to be stepping up the trips, but there are too many demands on my time right now. If only we didn't have to work, and I could be a 24/7 slut.

One other thing I had better clear up. Steph demands I write about my experiences. I had better admit that I am not only spending my time at my keyboard for fun. I'm definitely not a good typist. It takes forever for me to write a short story. For Steph, me writing and telling everyone is another little hold on me. One day she will show my family, and everyone who knows me, what I have written and what a slut I am. Then those who only know part of the story will know everything.

I also have to tell that I have made two big mistakes, and my bottom has been punished extra hard. I have a few trips to write about, I'll have to try and be brief or I will never get caught up, but to concentrate on my errors -

ONE -- As I will write in a moment, I sucked a strangers cock, in his hotel room. Because of his religion he didn't want normal sex with dirty women like me, but he asked if I wanted anal sex. I said no -- I wasn't thinking straight and obviously either I should have said yes, or he should have just taken what he wanted. I did regret it afterwards, but Steph made me regret it even more.

TWO -- While I sat in a hotel bar, a young man approached me. He was chatting me up, my husband Alan sent me a text, he had just been in the lobby of the hotel and he had seen these four young guys coming in and talking about finding a slut, and gang-banging her. One had approached me while the others waited in the lobby. SO.... I told the guy I was waiting for my husband and he would be here any minute. The guy apologised, said "pity" and left. Another massive mistake. Yes I regretted it, yes Steph made me regret it even more. I will learn to be a better slut, and be grateful for any hotel bar pick-up. Hubby later wondered if they intended drugging me, and presumed they weren't staying at the hotel, so maybe it would have been up a dark alley. I wonder if hubby regretted alerting me?

I can only apologise to everyone I disappointed.

On Saturday 27th May 2023 We left the number of the coastal resort we visited last week out of the bag and drew a new number. We do things this way so it is all down to fate, no ones fault. We could be visiting any of the remaining six resorts, and the one for today was a bit nearer, and it was a hot bank holiday weekend. I put on my red bikini under shorts and an open, short sleeve blouse and we set off at 2.30pm, arriving at 4pm and heading straight to the beach. It had been busy but people were starting to leave, so I stripped down to my bikini and we laid on the sand until around 6pm when it started to get a bit chilly.

We put our outer clothes back on and went to find a small restaurant where we had a meal, and then went back to the car where I got changed. We were parked on the sea front with lots of people walking around. Alan wanted me to strip naked before getting my mini dress on, so I obeyed and sat low in my seat and took off my shorts and bikini bottom and then my blouse and bikini top, before quickly pulling my dress on over my head and then putting my panties on. I know one elderly man got a great view of me naked. He looked shocked, Maybe I would see him later?

I spent half an hour doing make up and then we hung about a bit before going to the only large hotel in the resort. We had a drink together and then Alan left me to go for a walk, saying he would be back in an hour. I hadn't actually seen anyone remotely likely to pick me up, but suddenly a man approached from behind and sake if he could buy me a drink. I accepted, vodka and orange, and he went to the bar. He looked around 50, slim, grey, very short hair, and slightly dark skinned. I was pleased this had happened so quickly, but still nervous. I gradually downed my second vodka while we made small talk. He was staying in the resort prior to a business meeting the next day in a nearby town. He did at least ask my name. I answered truthfully but didn't ask his. I answered his question of why I was alone in a bar, with the usual answer of waiting for my husband to come back, he'll be about 40 minutes. I asked about his room, he immediately asked if I'd like to see it. I looked at my watch and said I may as well.

We took the lift, walked silently to the room, went in, and he immediately moved me back to the wall, just inside the door, kissed me for several minutes and then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. I undid his belt and trousers and pulled his pants down and took his cock straight into my mouth. He was about seven inch. I only say that because Alan and Steph both ask. MIL doesn't. I sucked him for several minutes, felt his balls with my hand. He stopped me briefly to ask if I would like to try his cock up my arse. I declined, but said we could have sex. He replied that it was against his religion. He was OK with anal, but no pressure. I sucked his cock again, still kneeling before him. He quickly shot his spunk down my throat as my mouth gripped his cock.

That was it. It all went a bit awkward, I used his bathroom, we said goodbye, and I left. I hung about in the hotel lobby for Alan, who wasn't long. He asked if I wanted to try for another one, I said no, so we left for the drive home.

At home, we fucked immediately in the living room. On the floor, over the table, while I gave all the details. Alan said I should have let the man fuck my bottom.

After work the next day Steph drove me to my In-Laws house. FIL was there. I haven't actually mentioned so far that my Father-In-Law is allowed to have his cock sucked my be. In private of course. I was sent upstairs to freshen up, which is where FIL was, so I knelt before him and sucked his cock. He had never had it sucked until he was allowed the gift that is me. He came in my mouth of course, then I used the bathroom, FIL went out for an hour, while I returned downstairs to face the wall, strip naked and was then pulled across the room to me tied over the dining room table, face down of course.

I was chastised like a child while they spanked my bottom, then ordered to give full details of the night before while Steph used her bat on me. MIL did a bit of hair pulling, Steph asked for cock size, spunk amount, taste of cock, Alan's reactions etc. Then I was beaten all over again for refusing the nice man his use of my bum hole. Steph said she would make me more receptive to anal over the coming weeks.

I was untied and sent naked to make coffee and told to sit on a towel while we drank it, and chatted like everything was normal. Then they turned the conversation to being about me, and talked about certain things they have in mind to educate me.

Of course, then that night, I had to tell Alan about how Steph had treated me, leaving out MIL. It's like a never ending circle. Get fucked, tell Alan while I get fucked again, tell Steph and MIL while they beat me, tell Alan again while I get fucked. How I long for the days when it was simple and we could do it every few nights.

On Sunday 4th June 2023 we made our next journey to the third of our accessible coastal towns. We arrived around 1pm, went on the beach for a while, it was once again a bit of a heatwave, then at 3pm we went to a large park, via the car. I'd put a dress on over my bikini bottoms, taking my bikini top off in the process, and had sandals on. We sat on a bench, with mainly elderly couples around. Unbelievably, Alan copped off before me!

A blonde girl was being pulled around the park by her dog. She looked around 19, had a plaited pony tail, and a really little thin dress on. Hubby noticed that there was something unusual about her. She looked gorgeous, but her face was a bit scarred, her body really white, despite the heatwave, and her thin legs looked covered in small bites. After a while she sat down on a bench some way from us, and Alan said he was going to talk to her, find out her story. Well, that's the last I saw of him for two hours. She was just Alan's type, a bit damaged, vulnerable.

I watched him fussing her dog, then I got up and walked away and found somewhere else to sit. Apparently her story was that she had been in a car crash, spent months in hospital, come out and got savaged by ants in the park, so her face was scarred, and her legs bitten. She had just been to see her boyfriend who was working at the nearby swimming baths, and took him his lunch. Hubby told her he had noticed her because she looked stunning, but obviously had a story to tell, and how he occasionally noticed people who were different.

She (no we don't know her name/number etc.) said she had better be getting back home, hubby asked if he could walk with her, kept complimenting her, she asked him into her flat, they kissed, she sucked his cock, with difficulty as it was so much bigger than she had seen before, then he fucked her on her bed, her skinny, ant bitten legs tightly wrapped around his torso as they kissed, and came together. No, I didn't want to know either. I have my own story to tell.

So I was sat towards the top end of the park where there were trees, shade, and less people, but it was still red hot. I had hitched my dress up as far as I dare, and undone the zip at the back to let a bit of air circulate. A man suddenly appeared from behind me, which was basically bushes and trees. He commented that we all needed some breeze, and then he said he thought he had seen me on the beach earlier in a red bikini. That threw me a bit. Had he followed me here? I said he may have done, and he laughed and said he thought he recognised me.

He was around 50, round face, blondish short hair, six feet tall, and a bit stocky. I moved my legs together modestly, although I already knew I was going to get fucked. He was stood in front of me and I had noticed the erection in his trousers. He wasn't shy. He asked if I still had the bikini on. I answered -- just the bottom half, and withdrew into myself a little as I got nervous. He commented that I had better keep the dress on in that case. Adding that he was going to suggest I may be cooler in the bikini, and that few people came this far up in the park.

I asked if he was local. It turned out he was from a town 10 miles from where we live, and was on a weekend coach holiday, on his own. He asked if I was local. I said no, just here for the day. When he asked where I was from, I didn't answer. I asked which hotel he was staying in. He also avoided answering. He asked if I was intending visiting his hotel. OK, we both knew where this was going. He asked who the man was that I was with on the beach. I explained that my husband had gone off to meet a friend. He asked how long we had. I said my hubby would ring or text me. He told me he was called Abe. I made an error and told him I was Kathy, and then he asked again where I was from, and I answered truthfully, unable to think about anything but the big swelling in his trousers.

He nodded up a bit of a grassy hill and asked if I fancied a walk. I stood up, and immediately he grabbed my hands, pushed them behind my back and held them there. I had dropped my handbag, he picked it up and pushed me in front of him, up across the grassy hill, into an area of small trees. Fuck, I had found the real thing this time. Was I about to get murdered or raped, or both. When I get picked up by a nice guy, it is good, it is fun, it is satisfying. Getting picked up by a nasty guy only happens now and again, but it is the ultimate, it is what I live or die for, and it was happening now.

As Abe pushed me up the hill to the thicker trees he asked if this was a game my husband was in on. He asked my husbands name. He asked if I told my husband what happened, what my husband's reaction is. "He fucks me" I cried out. Abe said he had thought, from watching me, that I was playing a game, and that I liked taking risks. He said there were lots of women like me out there, you just have to know how to spot them.

When we got to a big tree he pushed me down on the floor with my back to the tree. As we were still on a slope I had to prop myself up with my legs, and my dress was riding high showing my bikini bottoms. Abe asked what our plans were for the rest of the day. I said that we usually go to an hotel and Alan leaves me there with a drink, and we see if anyone tries to pick me up. Abe asked what time we went home, I said about 9pm. He asked how long we had been doing this. I said we did it a bit before Covid but hadn't done it for three years or more until this month. My phone had rung in my bag. I said it would be Alan checking I was OK. Abe said he would think I was getting fucked. He pulled my head forward, and reached for the zipper at the back of my dress, pulling it down some more and exposing my bare breasts.

Next, Abe undid his trousers and rubbed his cock in my face, which was just at the right level. He was around nine inch but fat and solid. He suggested that he would fuck my mouth now, then I sit in his hotel tonight, let him pick me up, and he would fuck me hard in his hotel room. I agreed, while his cock rubbed my face and lips, and he asked if Alan would like to watch. I declined the offer, saying he wouldn't like to be there, but likes to see me getting picked up from a distance occasionally. Abe said that he would be very upset if I didn't turn up. I assured him I would, and he pushed his fat cock between my lips. I choked a bit, he did all the work as my head was back against the tree.

I choked a bit more as he reached the back of my mouth but he didn't relent, I had to take it. He said that his cock was going up my cunt later that night, bareback, pill or no pill, and that I had better find a way of proving I would be there. He shot his spunk down my throat, and then passed me my bag, so I got some tissues and we wiped ourselves. He wanted my phone number. I refused, saying it was one of our rules, but I assured him I would be there, and he actually trusted me.

We walked back to the park together, I rang Alan to see where he was and I left Abe, arranging to be in the bar at 7.30pm. He said if he was late, he would be at dinner, but he wouldn't be long. We parted, I met Alan, and gave brief details. We went to the car for a while, went for some food, back to the car, where I got ready to meet Abe. Alan wasn't too happy about me meeting up with Abe again, but didn't say too much, other than "don't be too long".

When we got to the hotel, the bar was quiet, guests were still in the dining room. Abe had asked me to get Alan to stick around for a while, I presume this gave Abe a bit of an ego boost to know my husband was watching, so we separately had a drink, and sat opposite sides of the bar. A younger guy approached me and made an attempt to chat me up, and Alan texted me to tell me to be careful because he had heard the guy with three other friends just outside the bar area talking about picking a woman up and having a gang-bang. Anyway, I was actually already spoken for.

I told the young guy I was meeting my husband and he had just texted me to say he was almost here, so the guy left. What a dilemma. Should I have ditched Abe and taken what was coming? Maybe they would have drugged me, taken me up an alley and gang raped me. My head was all over the place, what would I have done if I hadn't been meeting Abe? Alan brought me another drink over and said the guys had gone, and he left me again.

It was another fifteen minutes before Abe arrived, he bent over me and gave me a passionate kiss and squeezed one of my breasts, then sat down and put his hand on my leg, in full view of Alan. Alan stayed a few minutes and left, Abe fetched me another Vodka, a double I think, and then suggested we go to his room. He kissed me in the elevator, and then unzipped my dress as soon as we were in his room. I had changed into black panties from my red bikini bottom, and had high heels on now, and pretty soon, I just had the panties and shoes on.

Abe asked how long we could stretch the time to, I suggested an hour. He also asked how we could make sure we made meeting up a regular thing. I said that he already knew we only did one off meetings. This was already our second meeting though, so I wasn't very confident. Abe passed me a piece of paper with his phone number, and he told me to keep it safely, and ring him when I got the urge. I put it away. He said we could meet at his house, mine, or outdoors, all I had to do was to ring.

He was holding one of my breasts and squeezing and twisting it, and somehow, he got his arm round my neck and pulled me back to a high backed chair and made me kneel on it with my back to him and he yanked my panties down past my knees and then off and stripped naked himself. Abe pushed his fat cock between my legs and up inside my cunt, but at the same time he was gripping and squeezing both my breasts and biting the side of my neck hard. I gave a bit of a scream and he pulled away, came back with a towel that he made me bite on, and then he resumed what he was doing. My shoes had fallen off so I was totally naked and Abe said he would love to make my husband watch how to treat a stupid married slut. He fucked me from behind and was saying that if Alan knew how to fuck me, I would be needing to go out finding real men. He asked if that was true but I could only manage a whimper.

Abe's cock was fucking me, full length, in and out while my tits were getting twisted off and then he had both hands round my neck and throat, before going back to my tits and mauling them all over the place as he fucked me. Finally he dug his fingers into my torso, sort of each side of my waist, just at the front, and my whole body went into orgasm. Another minute fucking me and he was spunking deep inside me.

He wasn't finished of course. He pulled me back off the chair and flung me towards the bed and joined me, climbing on top and shouting at me to get my legs up in the air. He fucked me hard and fast, moving me up the bed until my head was up against the headboard and he rammed his cock home for what must have been twenty minutes, biting my neck and tits and giving me another orgasm before he came again.

Afterwards I felt shattered. I used the bathroom, dressed and was about to leave, without anything being said. Abe asked if I was going to ring him. I nodded yes, he asked when, I said I would see. I left. My first proper fucking for four years maybe, although I didn't feel happy about it. Last thing I wanted was another complication in my life, another affair behind Alan's back. I knew what Steph would say, and that would mean me getting fucked more and more, I joined Alan in the lobby, and we drove home and then spent an hour on the bed, Alan giving me oral while I cried out the details, then fucking me, me on top doing all the work while he quizzed me, and then doggy style.

Steph arranged that we would go back to hers straight after work and be joined my MIL, where I was tied over the table and my bottom spanked, slapped and beaten until I was again exhausted, and had revealed every little detail. Then at home it was Alan who took delight in my battered backside and fucked me twice more while hearing how disgusted Steph was with me.

Steph says we won't be too keen, but will be ringing Abe. MIL isn't so sure, and says only if Alan approves. Who knows what Alan will say. Yes or No.

Although I have had to switch off comments, you are welcome to send me personal messages through Literotica. I did want feedback, just not the type that people write in comments. Thanks.