Ultimate Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, i am a witch. It doesn't always work, but this time i am glad it did."

"So, is that a yes?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes... yes, it is. When did you want to go out?" Her head tilted in a flirtatious teasing manner and her smile beamed.

"Right now is good for me, but perhaps tonight for a proper dinner?"

She flinched. "I'm not sure I can get a babysitter at such short notice."

That was a bit of a shock; she didn't look old enough to have a child. Not wanting to look like an arse I said, "Well bring them with you."

She chuckled. "It's not a them, it's just my daughter Kim."

I nodded. "Good, then bring Kim along. What sort of food does Kim like?"

With a silly embarrassed snigger, she replied, "We usually go to McDonald's."

Shaking my head, i joked, "Oh no, no, no, that would be horrible, I'm sure we could do better than that."

She sighed. "Okay then, you choose, but it will have to be early. It is a school night."

That first date was amazing. Kim was a shorter version of her mum. She was only five, well, going on twenty-five. She asked me, no, it was more like interrogated me: mob, where i lived, why didn't i have a car. After an hour of being grilled, I finally got to ask some questions.

Turns out Taylor was divorced, as well, and it was pretty acrimonious by all accounts. Kim had no love for her estranged father. He was very abusive by her account, and she was glad to be rid of him.

Throughout Kim's recount of the divorce, Taylor sat cringing, she was embarrassed.

Kim's next question brought about my admission. "Why do you wear a wedding ring?" she asked.

"I'm divorced, as well. i keep my wedding ring on because it reminds me of all the good things we shared."

It was Taylor, who asked inquisitively, "Why did you get divorced if you still have feelings for her?"

"Because she cheated on me, with my brother. Yes, I still have feelings for her but I couldn't forgive her."

"Wow, with your brother... that must have hurt."

I nodded. "Yeah, it's sort of divided our family, so it wasn't just a divorce."

After the inquisition, we moved onto more friendly stuff. I tried to include Kim by asking about school, friends and the usual things. Once she started, we couldn't shut her up. She just babbled on and on.

Taylor apologised, but I waved away her apology, it was somehow fun to listen to Kim.

It did get awkward when the taxi pulled up outside their house. I walked them to the door. I wanted a kiss, but i could see it wasn't happening. Kim did ask if I was taking them out again because she liked it.

That date moved my life forward. I realised I was in a sort of holding pattern. I gave myself a kick in the arse, I brought a car and decided after talking to the receptionist at work that the next date would be the zoo.

Kim was impressed when I arrived in my new car, especially when she saw it kitted out with a kiddy seat just for her. Taylor was pretty impressed when we stopped at McDonald's for lunch on the way.

This time when I dropped them off, it was Kim who jumped into my arms to say thank you and gave me a peck on the cheek. She rushed inside, and it was Taylor's turn. Her kiss was no friendly kiss, her gorgeous full pouty lips collided with mine in a searing kiss that stole my breath, made me stagger and curled my toes.

Her kiss was as sexy as she was.

That was the start of our relationship. As nice as it was to be back in a relationship, it was also painful because my mother was on a mission to get Lucy and I back together. Like all mothers, she was the master at using guilt; she managed to make me talk to Lucy, and unfortunately, she thought because we were talking there was a chance for us.

My two worlds orbited in isolation. I felt bad. I wasn't lying, but I certainly wasn't being honest. My relationship with Taylor grew with every date, and Kim and I seemed to bond. She greeted me with a big welcoming kiss every time I visited; I liked her a lot.

Taylor loved the fact I treated Kim as part of our relationship. i made sure most of the things i organised were child friendly: we went on picnics, we went to the beach, movies were always PG and Kim always accompanied us. The first night I slept over was difficult. Kim went off to bed and i ended up reading her a few stories to get her to sleep. Once she was asleep, Taylor and I ended up listening to some music, with a few glasses of wine. That led to some light kisses, but as we kissed, the passion quickly escalated, with her sumptuous body pressed against me it was impossible to hide my ardour. My erection was fat and swollen, and as my hands roamed her hot body it was apparent, she was feeling it as well. Her pointy nipples prodded my palms as i mauled them roughly.

We couldn't wait, and it was Taylor, who said, "I think we need to take this to the bedroom."

Not that I was arguing, I was only too pleased to climb between the sheets with her.

We made love with passion and a burning intensity. The morning was a little different; we drifted off to sleep easily, wrapped in each other's arms. We were awakened by Kim bouncing onto the bed. "Uncle Fetu," she cried out, what are you doing here?"

She fell onto me and we hugged as she interrogated her mother. Taylor laughed, "Honey, we were just having a sleep over."

She seemed happy enough, and to try and take the heat out of her questioning, I bellowed, "Who wants to go to McDonald's for breaky?"

Kim returned to bouncing up and down on the bed until we had to chase her out because we were both naked beneath the sheets.

The sleepovers became a more regular occurrence, and that poured petrol on the flames of our burning relationship.

It was about a month later that she asked, "Do you still keep in touch with your ex?"

Not wanting to lie to her, I muttered a vague, "Yes we still talk."

She nodded, her brows hooded, "How often do you talk? I mean, I know she lives in Wellington."

Trying to be honest, I whispered, "It's only on days my Mother manages to manipulate me into talking to her."

That didn't go down too well, "Are you hoping or trying to get back together with her? What am I, just a distraction?"

"No, I don't want to get back together with her, she did the dirty on me and I can never forgive her."

"Yeah, I get it that, but your actions don't match your words. If you are that pissed off with her, why stay in touch?"

"My bloody parents, that's why. My mother is trying to get us back together. She feels I should forgive her: she wants me to accept Luka, and just move on?"

"Who is Luka?" she asked. I had to explain the whole story. I saw her eyes bulge as I related the events of our breakup.

"Oh my god!" she screeched. "What a bitch. Oh my god, Fetu, I'm so sorry. That must have been hard to take... oh my god."

We snuggled together, watching Kim running around playing with a ball. "Why do you put up with your mother interfering?"

I laughed loudly. "Wow, Taylor, you have a lot to learn about Island culture. In our culture, respect is a given, especially to parents and elders. I can't get out of it. I guess you also need to know that Lucy lives with my parents; that's why they are joined at the hip."

"Holy shit... she lives with them... how will you ever get separation?"

I shrugged, "It's partly why I have limited contact with my family. I would like to take you home to meet them, but with Lucy living there, it's impossible."

She laughed. "I don't care. It might be fun to meet her... do you think she would be angry?"

I nodded. "Oh, hell yes. There would be problems, for sure, and it would affect my parents' reaction towards you. At the moment, my mother thinks she can push us back together."

She grinned. "Oh well, I guess we just carry on as we are... unless you actually want to get back together. Be honest, Fetu, is that what you really want?"

I guess the slight pause before i answered told her what i couldn't.

It was about a month later when Dad called to say that Mum was again not well. I mean, what can you do? Taylor drove me to the airport and waited in line with me. When my flight was called, she kissed me, and said, "Be good while you're away."

As I climbed out of the taxi, I noted all the cars in the driveway, one of which was Sione's. I opened the door with trepidation. Thankfully, there was no sign of him. It was Sefina who stood with Mum and Dad.

Confused I gave them all hugs, even Lucy. Luka stood watching expectantly for a hug as well, but much to everyone's consternation I rebuffed him. Mum responded angrily, "Give your nephew a hug; if the other kids were here, they would get hugs."

She was right, it wasn't his fault. I reached down reluctantly and picked him up, "Hello, Mum, what's happening? I thought you were unwell?"

She smiled, didn't even have the courtesy of looking guilty, "There is nothing wrong, Fetu. We wanted you home for the weekend. We want our family back. We want you and Sione to put a stop to this stupid feud."

Angrily, I snarled, "So you thought it was okay to just drag me down here for no reason? Do you know how much the air fares alone cost me?"

Dad interjected, "Son, this was my idea, I know it was unfair, but we feared if we told you the real reason, you would not come. Forgive us. We do know how much it costs. Tomorrow, we will all gather as a family. We want you to put aside your grievance and swallow your pride."

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry, Dad, but you wasted your time. The minute he walks in, I walk out. I promised I wouldn't cause trouble, but i never promised to be in the same room with him."

Mum stared me down defiantly. "Tough... tomorrow he will be here, and I expect you to be here and be polite."

"I don't understand this. I never have. Since when was infidelity okay? Mum, you go on and on about me not going to church. You are happy to preach your religion. Why am I the bad guy here? I did nothing wrong. Sione had sex with my wife. He is the faithless adulterer. I am innocent, yet you treat him like he did nothing wrong. Why am I the bad guy?"

I watched as her face darkened, her lip quivering, her teeth clenched tightly. It was Dad who said, "Fetu, we have never condoned what happened. It was wrong. Nobody here will argue on his behalf. We chose to forgive."

Mum chipped in. "He didn't abandon his family. Walk out on his wife. He did a bad thing, but he apologised to us, to the family. He confessed his sin, and we forgave him. Tomorrow,, we want you to hear and accept his apology."

Shocked at her confrontational stance, I spat back. "Mum, it's not happening, if you try and force it then there is going to be a fight."

Strangely Dad nodded, acceptingly. "If that's what it takes, then perhaps that is what will happen?"

I laughed. "So you'll be okay if we end up in a brawl?"

He sighed. "Fetu... son, if we approve the fight will you promise that will be the end of this silliness, that you will shake hands and put the past to rest and treat each other with respect afterwards?"

I grimaced. It's what I wanted, the hate had built slowly over the last year, I was ready, "Yeah, if you promise not to interfere and let us go at it then, yes win lose or draw it will be over."

Mum and Dad both nodded. "We will not interfere unless one of you go too far."

I put Luka down, and said, "All right, tomorrow it is then, I will get a hotel for tonight."

Mum jumped in quickly. "You will do no such thing," she rasped belligerently. "You will stay here with us; we are family."

I glanced at Lucy, who stood hands on hips, her face a tightly drawn mask that was impossible to read.

Dad dragged me off into the lounge, Mum and Lucy headed for the kitchen and Sefina left to tell Sione.

Luka came and jumped onto my knee as Dad and I talked. He was a cute wee fella, he talked incessantly and Dad and I had to fight to get a word in.

When Mum called us for dinner, Luka pulled up a chair beside me and Lucy pulled up her chair on the other side of him and she started asking about what I was doing, life in general.

After dinner, Luka dragged me out to the shed to read him a bedtime story. Lucy came out, tucked him in and left me with a pile of his favourite books, which I had to read him.

By the time his eyes were closed, I was almost asleep myself. Back inside, I met Lucy, sitting by the back door, "Fetu, can we talk?"

Realising there was no escape, I begrudgingly sat beside her. "Yeah, shoot."

"Please don't fight Sione tomorrow. It will break your mothers' heart. It was the family council that came up with the crazy idea of you both fighting to settle it. Your mother is dead against it."

"Sorry, Lucy, I think they're right. I have so much hatred towards him that I think it's the only way."

She shook her head in disagreement, "And what happens if you lose? Will you keep the promise you made? Will you be able to look him in the eye... or will all the hatred still be there. I am scared that all that will happen is he will beat you up and nothing will change. In fact, it would just make it worse."

I shrugged. "That's a risk I'm prepared to take."

She leaned over and kissed me, I turned so all she got was cheek, but she held on turning my head in her hands until our lips touched. The moment they touched it was little electric shocks rocketing through my body.

Her hands gripped my head, holding me in place, her tongue forced its way into my mouth and the kiss intensified, her breasts crushed against me. I tried not to respond, to show her I didn't care, but as all the emotions boiled to the surface my arms circled her waist and the kiss quickly intensified until we both panted frantically.

As we separated, she smiled. "Oh my god, I have wanted that for so long. I still love you, Fetu. I want you back, I want to be your wife, I want our family whole again."

I flinched. "Lucy, look I didn't want to say this, especially here like this. I have somebody else in my life now. I met a woman."

Her face froze in a disbelieving stare, her lips moved but no words came out. "You met somebody.... what about the kiss?"

"Lucy, I still have feelings for you, I won't deny that, but I can't just say never mind what happened and forgive what you did. I cannot bring up Luka, every day I looked into his eyes I would be reminded of what you did. I couldn't take that, and it's not fair of you to ask."

She stood quickly and ran off to the shed.

As I went inside, Mum rushed over, "Did you talk to Lucy?" She had a big cheesy smile on her face, as if she could see the tides of war shifting.

"Yes, Mum, I spoke with her. Look, I think you need to know as well, so we are all on the same page... I have met somebody else. I have a new woman in my life, and it's serious."

Mum's face changed, her smile quickly becoming a scowl. "What do you mean new woman? You are still married."

"Not for much longer, Mum. The divorce will be final within a month or so. I wanted to bring Taylor with me so you could meet her, but with Lucy living with you, it didn't seem right. I didn't want to rub my new relationship in her face."

The scowl darkened. "Is she Samoan?"

"No, Mum. She's just a girl, a nice clean-cut Kiwi girl, and I have real feelings for her."

"Huh, feelings, what about your wife, she cries herself to sleep most nights worrying about you, dreaming about you."

"Yeah, well, she should have thought about that before she fucked my brother."

I didn't even see it coming, but the stinging slap stung. She had lost none of her power. My face stung as I stood glaring at her. "Don't you ever use that language in front of me again. You might be my son, but if that's the way you talk now, then perhaps she's better off without you."

"I'm sorry, Mum, but I stand by my comment. She is the one who did the wrong thing, not me. Maybe if you considered my feelings for a moment you would see how much harm you are causing by taking her side all the time."

Tears started to form, and her words filtered through sniffles. "Fetu, my boy, I never said I was on her side. She did a terrible thing, but she has paid an awful price for her mistake. Her intentions were good..."

"How can you say that, she deceived me, cheated on me. She broke so many vows.?"

She moved onto my arms, and I felt her strength as she hugged me tightly. "Fetu, she wanted to give you a son, a family. It was wrong, and I have scolded her many times. This mess is her own making."

"Then why do you try and push us back together?"

"Because she still loves you and I think beneath the anger, you love her as well. Fetu, I see through your shield. You love her."

The morning dawned wild and windy, a typical Wellington day. Everybody was up when I got out of bed, Lucy and Mum were in the kitchen preparing the lunchtime feast. As I sat at the table, Lucy brought over breakfast for me. She smiled thinly, her face pale, her eyes blank.

Luka, climbed up on the seat beside me and watched impatiently as I ate. The moment I finished, he ran off and came back with a ball and big expectant eyes. I held his hand as we walked outside into the back yard and we kicked the ball back and forth. I had to show him how to pass the ball properly. He was inexhaustible, he laughed and giggled crazily as we played.

It all came to an end when Sione walked out, "Hey, son!" he called, and Luka walked reluctantly over to him, I picked that things weren't all they seemed between them.

"How's my baby boy?" Sione asked.

Luka gabbled something and Sione put him down, He glanced over at me, "Hey, Bro, see you like playing with my son."

I shrugged, and he hissed, "Still not talking, well maybe a beating might loosen your tongue!" he barked loudly.

I laughed, "Bring it on arsehole, let's see if your actions speak louder than your bullshit." My hands balled into fists and I stepped forward.

Just then, Dad and four of my Uncles walked out into the yard. Dad stepped between us, "If you two idiots are going to go through with this, then it must be a fair fight. Nobody will intervene, you will fight till one or the other raises their hand in submission."

He glared back and forth, hoping in vain, I think, that one of us would call quits. When he saw there was no going back he said loudly. "If this is the way it must be, then there must be one rule. When it is over, you will shake hands, and the past becomes the past. Do I have your word?"

Sione nodded, and I said, "You have my word."

Dad stepped back, and Sione and I were left standing face to face.

Sione laughed. "Look, bro, we both know how this is going to end. Let's just shake and call it off." He held his hand out, "What do ya say, Bro? Mates?"

"You don't get off that lightly, Sione. If you're scared, just say so."

He laughed. "Scared... I was just trying to save you some broken bones."

I stepped forward again, and Dad stepped aside. "Come on, big mouth, less talk and more fight."

Again, he laughed. He dropped his hands down by his side. "Take ya best shot, Bro. Just remember, once this starts there's no going back. Make your first free one a good one, because after that your arse is mine."

I turned to look at Dad, and he just shrugged. I walked closer, so we were face to face, and he goaded me, "C'mon, Bro, this is your last chance."

Without warning, I kicked him hard in the balls, his free shot offer was too good to pass up. The moment my foot crushed his balls, he jerked forward and I grabbed his hair in both hands and dragged his face down onto my raising knee. It smashed into his nose, it broke and blood spurted everywhere.

He jerked back up and tried to raise his fists, but i stepped to the side and drove my fist into his stomach and then into his side.

He sagged forward and I took the opportunity to punch him in the face with a big roundhouse that splattered the flowing blood from his broken nose all over both of us. Left, right, and again, his eyes closed bloody and swollen. His mouth spilt, and I felt a couple of teeth loosen as I wailed into him.

1...345678