Ultimate Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week, Luka sat with Dad and I as we worked on his school cert. He giggled when I scolded Dad, and Dad played along. Mum and Luce were watching TV, chatting. It felt like we were playing happy families. Especially when Luka begged me to tuck him in and read him a bed time story. It was a special moment, laying on the bed, reading to him.

Luce always came in and sat with us, and then we snuggled. The kisses became more urgent with every day. The caresses lasted longer, and it made me feel like we were horny teenagers carrying on, trying to make sure my parents didn't hear. It sort of made it a little naughty.

I didn't know about Luce, but I went home every night with a hard on that wouldn't go down.

It was becoming impossible to keep it a secret. I could see Mum becoming uneasy. It was hard for me. I couldn't stop the emotions, I needed to make a decision. Living like we were wasn't fair. I could see the hope growing in Luce's eyes. Every time we kissed like horny teenagers, she was waiting for the next step.

It took me a couple of months to build up the courage. In the end, it just felt right. Luka was the glue holding it all together. We had a bond. I may not have supplied the seed, but we had something only father and son can share.

I didn't want to do it at Mum and Dad's; that would be too embarrassing. "Luce, would you like to go out for dinner tonight?"

"Oh, hell yes. Can Luka come with us?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

We went to a hotel. Okay, it might not have been a flash fancy restaurant, but it was nice. We ordered our drinks and sat talking about the days events. As our orders arrived, things went quiet, and a sense of expectancy filled the table. Luce kept taking sidelong glances at me. Her eyes, anxious. "Fetu, can I ask? Is this a date?"

"Yes," I mumbled nervously. "Luce, I invited you out because I have something to say to you. I need to know if you want to try again?"

Her face flushed, and she quickly swallowed her chip. "Yes, I love you, Fetu. I would love nothing more than to be your wife again."

Luka, didn't understand all the words, but when he saw us kissing, he giggled insanely. "What are we going to do, Fetu. Are you going to tell Mum and Dad?"

"If you're sure, then yes. I will tell them tonight."

"And then what?"

"Then we go home. I know the place doesn't have a lot of furniture yet, but I have bought a bed for Luka."

"You have?"

I nodded. "Yep, sure have."

She turned to Luka, "Honey, would you like it if we moved in with Fetu?"

He nodded, his bug toothy grin saying it all. With the words out, he walked around, and jumped onto my knee for a cuddle.

It was a late night, and he fell asleep in his new car seat as we drove back to Mum and Dad's.

"Fetu, I don't want to start a war before we even get started, but what is Luka going to call you? He is confused, he never calls you Uncle. He hears the other nephews call you that, but I have never once heard him call you that."

"I have no expectations, Luce. I will leave it to him, but please, don't coach him. He will call me, what he thinks is right."

Mum and Dad knew something was up when we left Luka asleep in the car. "What's going on, Fetu?" Mum said with a strange look on her face.

"Mum, Dad, Luce and I are moving in together. We're going to try again."

Dad, who had been watching TV, stood quickly, his face twisted in pain. "Fetu, that is good news, but I have something to say."

This was unexpected. I thought they would be happy.

"Fetu, I love you, son, but. I love Luka, he is our grandchild, and I don't want to see him get hurt. You can't change your mind. This must be a permanent move. He can't go back and forth. If you both don't understand that, we will not give it our blessing."

Luce looked devastated. She was about to say something, when mum had her say. "Lucy, we love you, child, but If you are going to do this, it must be as husband and wife. Forever, not just today. This must be forever."

I interrupted. "Mum, stop. Don't say another word. I have just about had enough of your interfering. You get it wrong, every single time. I wouldn't he here right now saying this, if that wasn't how we felt. We want your blessing, but you have to stop meddling, let us live our lives"

Mum looked hurt, but rather than softening, she did what she always did. She snapped back with the guilt. "Fetu, stop. You are my son, and I do love you. It broke my heart when you abandoned your family. We cannot go through that again."

"Your mother is right. Both of you need to make a committent. Right here." Dad said loudly, adding his weight to Mum's statement.

Luce, who had been holding my hand said. "Yes, I agree. I'm ready. This whole thing was my stupid mistake, and I will try and make up for it for the rest of my life. I promise you, Fetu. I will never do anything to bring your love into question. I will be yours."

I gave her hand a tight squeeze.. I was a little taken aback by Mum, and Dads stance. Standing tall, I said. "I am ready to make that commitment." Turning to face Luce, I swallowed hard, and said. "I love you, Luce, love you like nothing on earth, and I love Luka. It took me a long time, but I m there. I am ready."

Mum, who was now crying her eyes out, said, "Who is, Luka, Fetu?"

Swallowing hard, I said, "He is my son."

Dad walked into my arms, and even with him groaning under the pain, we hugged. "You make me very proud, Fetu. That is all we wanted to hear."

Mum and Luce joined us in our embrace. There were no dry eyes.

As we separated, I said, "We are going home."

Life, definitely not easy. The next few months were hard. We had a new house to make into a home. First we moved all Luce and Luka's stuff. We cleaned out the flat, because Mum and Dad had another couple moving in.

Sione and Sefina were happy, because I absolved them of the financial burden of, Luka's entitlement.

Dad passed his school cert, and was given his promotion. That gave him the confidence to have the back surgery. We constantly had to stay on Mum's case about her diet. Luce has taken to going for an evening walk with her. Every weekend we went around to Mum and Dad's to do gardens and mow lawns. It was on one of those occasions, an unusually hot summers day, Luka and I had been sweating away in the garden and Dad had been helping, but was feeling it. He had to sit down on the grass to take the pressure off his back. Luce and Mum had just returned from their walk, and were milling around, looking at the freshly weeded flower beds.

"Luka, could you rush in and get grandad a glass if water?"

He rushed off inside, with Mum saying. "That boy, lord knows where he gets his energy from."

He came barrelling down the steps glass in hand. "Got it, Dad." He slid to a halt, and passed the glass to his Granddad. He smiled at me, and I said, "Thanks, son."

Luce rushed to our side, and gasped, "What did you say, Luka?"

Confused, he replied. "I told Dad I did as he asked."

"Oh baby. I love you so much." She hugged him so tightly she lifted him off his feet. Dad just chuckled, and Mum said. "Finally, somebody has said something sensible."

That was a changing point in our relationship. The bond between Luka and I was sealed, and I became a father again. Except, this time it would be forever. Luce and I made love like we were newly weds, which I suppose we were. She stopped taking the pill. I guess we were both hopeful, but expected nothing. It was a shock, when six months later, she announced at the dinner table at Mum and Dad's. "Luka, how would you like a sibling?"

Confused, he replied, "What's a sibling?"

"A brother, or sister?"

Mum gasped, and Dad choked on his food, I don't know if I stopped breathing, but it certainly felt like it.

"A brother would be nice," Luka said, unconcerned.

"What are you saying, Luce?" I blurted out.

"I'm pregnant," she whispered.

Mum threw back her chair and rushed into her arms. "Oh heavens. Thank the lord."

Dad reached across the table. "Congratulations, son. You will have two children."

I picked up on his sentiment. "Yes, Dad, two."

The end.

1...345678