Ultimate Survivor Ch. 01

Story Info
Another battle royale.
3.3k words
4.47
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The capsule burst open, the hydraulics inside flinging the door upwards, and Mark stumbled out to his knees. He felt the lush grass beneath his hands and feet. Sitting back on his legs, he looked out ahead of him. A dense forest that lay before him about a half mile from his location. He was surrounded in a grassy knoll, the rolling hills obstructing his view beyond a mile. The sky above him was a dark blue, scattered wispy clouds rolling through. Streaks of white vapor from the other capsules filled the sky too.

From the short two-week training everyone received before competing, he knew one thing. He needed to get out of here and fast before anyone saw him.

Mark beelined to the woods in front of him.

Carrying only a small survival bag, he thought to himself, "Damn, they could at least have left us our underwear." He thought to himself. He, and all the other contestants, were sent into the arena naked. Part of what made Ultimate Survivor so exciting for viewers at home was seeing all the contestants nude.

The other part, of course, was the fucking.

This was not your typical gladiator sex wrestling fight. Fights were not won by making another player tap out. That would instantly disqualify you and the judges would activate an implanted chip in your neck, causing the contestant to become drowsy and lose consciousness. Security would then come in and take you out of the competition. No, contestants were expected to make each other orgasm. How this was accomplished did not matter. If you made another person orgasm, then the aforementioned chip would release a separate chemical compound. Those chemicals would multiply the pleasure, causing the person to experience unimaginable pleasure before passing out for several hours. The explosive climaxes always entertained the viewers back home.

Each contestant had a chip implanted at the base of their skull. This chip, when activated, essentially short-circuited the amygdala, pre-frontal cortex, and the hippocampus. Basically, your brain was overloaded to hell and back, either from amplifying pleasure from an orgasm, or from severe drowsiness because you broke any of the rules. The game's makers used this to control all the contestants, ensuring that none of them got the fancy idea of trying to escape, breaking any rules, as well as making their orgasms so much more entertaining for the viewers sitting in their homes.

Strewn about the arena were different tools and weapons they could use at their disposal, if they could find them. Dildos and vibrators were fairly common tools. Then there were more exotic weapons. Mark remembered watching these games last year and a man had a bow and a quiver of arrows laced with an aphrodisiac. The arrows were rather small, somewhat null, and of course non lethal and would barely break skin, but they were hard to dodge. He was quite formidable in those games.

Generally, as a last resort, you would turn to having sex with your opponent. This was a high risk/high reward maneuver, and one rarely engaged in by contestants. The bonus from winning in this style, though, were the judges airdropped supplies, clothes, or better weapons for you, significantly boosting your chances of winning.

As long you didn't orgasm first, of course.

The other factor that made this a high-risk choice was simple, contestants were not allowed to masturbate under any circumstances. This game was just as much about survival as it was about willpower. Only the contestant with the right brains, brawn, and will would win and be set up for the rest of their life. They would get to move to any city of their choosing, be amply provided for, and be a celebrity around the country.

Because of the reward, it was not hard to get many desperate, and even a few voyeuristic, people to sign up for the chance to significantly improve their lives, even at the risk of total embarrassment in front of millions around the world. The penalty for losing was experiencing a mind blowing orgasm, so it wasn't a bad way to lose. Many people quickly give in just to experience it. Mark, like many out there, was not an exception.

Mark was an underachieving person. Six feet tall, black hair, blue eyes, fairly broad shoulders, albeit fairly skinny for someone his height, he should have been a doing better in his life than he currently was. It wasn't that he was unintelligent, he just didn't apply himself. Mark didn't like the overcrowded city he lived in. He always felt that if he started in a small town, he would have stood out more. He could have made a significant contribution to the community. As it was, his numerous peers garnered so much attention he didn't feel he could be noticeable.

He had been living in a low rent apartment for a while at this point, sharing a 2-bedroom flat with 3 other roommates. He had graduated university with a bachelor's in finance, but the world really didn't need another underperforming college kid. After a few months job searching, he gave up and did part-time work as a construction worker and as a carpenter. Both jobs were low paying, and the work was sporadic, but they at least kept him in fairly decent physical condition.

He was coming back home from work when he saw the flyer. Hopping off the tram, he started his usual walk back to his apartment. He passed by his favorite grocery store when he saw the flyer:

"Ultimate Survivor: The ultimate sex-fighting tournament. 24 contestants dropped into an open arena. Only 1 contestant is left standing at the end. Each time the arena changes environments. Apply today for a chance for eternal paradise!"

He knew about this tournament, hell everyone did. It was the most popular tournament around the world. 12 men and 12 women were selected each season. But it never occurred to Mark that he should apply. They weren't exactly looking for the smartest and brightest to compete in the games. Ultimate Survivor tried to seed people with similar skill sets to promote fairness. Age, fitness, social status, past experience; all were attributes considered by the game's makers when orchestrating the competition. They didn't want identical attributes, rather attributes in a similar range. In wouldn't exactly be fair for an overweight accountant to face off against a former soldier.

Looking at the poster, it showed a previous winner from a few seasons ago relaxing by a pool, two beautiful women were under each arm, and they were all laughing as they looked out onto a shining auburn sunset.

"This could be my way out. No more shitty roommates, no more cramped bed spaces. An endless life of luxury. " Mark continued contemplating the poster. "It's not like I'm going to win the lottery either."

He considered his options. Either he continued living his life of mediocrity, or he could have a 1 in 24 chance to incredibly change his life. "Let's just ignore that I'm more likely to cum my brains out rather than win." He chuckled to himself.

He continued turning it over in his mind, staring at that poster. Eventually, he made up his mind.

That day, he continued his usual walk home, and when he got home he applied to be a contestant on the next season of Ultimate Survivor. That day changed his life forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After running about 100 feet into the forest, Mark stopped next to a fallen log preceding a small clearing in the woods and assessed his situation.

It didn't appear that anyone was dropped near him, thankfully. So it appeared he had some time to prepare before encountering the other contestants. "Right now, I have got to find some way to defend myself." he thought to himself. "But where to go?"

Pulling out his tote bag, he looked at what was provided. A compass, a lighter, some parchment paper, a water bottle, and a couple of granola bars. Nothing there that could be used as a weapon. He sighed. He was going to be killed if he didn't find a weapon and soon. Really anything would have helped. He could really go for some clothing too at this point.

Weapons were the primary means of attacking and defending, but there was other equipment out there to help. Moderately rare, but incredibly useful, were strips of clothing. Sweatshirts, jeans and a belt, oversized trench coats, and more. Defensive clothing designed to keep your body warm at night, as well as stop others from reaching your genitalia. There was also clothing geared for offense. Bikinis, lingerie, miniskirts, tight underwear that showed your bulge, speedos. These were meant to stir up the mind of your opponents, seduce them, get them to drop their guard before going in for the kill.

Of course, there was also the need for food and water. Food and water could be found scattered throughout the arena in other small camping backpacks, but where they were located were anyone's guess.

Mark decided to first see if there was a river. Food and shelter he could do without in the short term, but without water he was a goner. That water bottle was only going to last for a few hours, and he needed to find a secure source and fast. He pulled out his compass.

It appeared that after hopping out of the capsule, he ran northwest into the forest. Knowing there was nothing behind him, and not wanting to be exposed in a grassy field to anyone that had binoculars, he walked north, leaving the meadow behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trekking through the forest, it was hard to deny how serene the environment was. No other sound could be heard except for the occasional branches swaying in the wind. The ground beneath his feet was clear of any harsh brush, and since it was summertime there no leaves to crunch on that would give away his location. The peacefulness around him was a stark contrast to home. His hometown was overcrowded, with most residents sharing a roommate with one or more person just to make ends meet. The city so jammed with bodies and cars it was like an overflowing sardine can.

Mark thought about the huge discrepancy between his upbringing and what he was experiencing. If it weren't for the fact that 23 other people were trying to make him cum, this really wouldn't be a bad place to live. For the first time in his life, he could think clearly without having to hear all of the other people around him.

He stopped on top of a slight hill and sat with his back to a nearby tree and assessed the situation. He had been walking for an hour or two at this point, but still had no sign of any river nearby. He took out his water. "Damn," he thought, he was already halfway through his water cannister. He could probably go for another few hours tonight, but tomorrow he would desperately need to find, well, anything! No water, no clothes, and no weapon. "At this rate I'm going to end up on a highlight reel for someone else." He sighed.

He stood up, shouldering his light bag. "Well, I haven't seen anything else. Nothing good or nothing bad to tell me I'm going the wrong way. I guess I'll keep moving forward and hope luck stumbles on my way. It's honestly been too quiet, and I'm not sure how big our arena is..."

As he stood there, he heard a branch snapping to his right, somewhere just out of his vision. He quickly dove and hid behind the tree he had sat near, peaking his head to where he heard the sound.

A few more seconds, and he could hear panting and more twigs snapping. They were running past his location, but against Mark's better judgement, he decided to follow. "Hell, maybe one of them dropped their pack during this chase." He mused, trying to justify his decision. He silently followed the two contestants, their trail of wreckage rather easy to follow.

He heard a woman grunt and a body thud against the ground. They were close. Stalking up the rather steep hill, he came upon a few bushes from which to see what was happening.

In a clearing in the forest, he saw them. The woman looked like she was in her early 20s. She had flowing, straight black hair that reached her small, perky chest. Her body was extremely pale, like she didn't get in the sun very much. She had a nice ass; small, but toned and proportioned well with her body. Her smooth stomach had a tiny little landing patch leading directly to her pussy. She was a cutie. Her 5'4 body was covered in dirt. It looked like she had already been tossed to the ground already a time or two.

The man opposing her looked fairly average. 5'9, not especially muscular but not really fat either, he was huffing and puffing, likely from having to wrestle her down. He had short, brown hair and a little bit of stubble on his face. He looked like he was in his mid-20s. His 5.5-inch erect dick bouncing in front of him. He was still moving, pacing around her. He didn't look nearly as beat up as the girl. It only took a second to figure out why.

While she had been caught empty handed, in his hands he carried a vibrator. She must have been unfortunate enough to have a pack without a weapon. This was going to be an unfair fight.

"Come on girlie, you and I both know how this ends. You can't out run me, you're already tried. I can make this exit as pleasurable for you as I can." He continued slowly walking around her, eyeing her for any sign of weakness.

"Oh go to hell! How about you let me jerk you off. I know you want to paint my face with that hot jizz." She taunted him, shaking what little she had at him, hoping he would drop his guard.

He grinned and looked away for a split second. Just as she was about to speak again, he launched himself at her. She gasped for air as she was knocked to the ground hard with a thud. Wrestling her onto her back, he seized control, keeping her flat on the ground and maneuvering himself to where he was lying sideways across her. He now had unimpeded access to her pussy.

"Oh you bitch, you're not gonna get the bes..." She let out a large moan. She lost her train of thought as he quickly placed the vibrator over her clit and turned it on.

Keeping the vibrator firmly pressed on her cunt, he smirked, "Yeah, I figured that might shut you up bitch."

As Mark was watching the scene unfold, a soft whirring came from above him. Looking up in the tree canopy, he could faintly make out a quadcopter drone. A camera was hooked under the drone, and he could see the lenses twisting left, focusing the action for all the viewers watching.

Sitting in the brush line, Mark could feel his own arousal start peaking. He looked down at his own erection, which was perhaps the only impressive part about his body, sporting a good 6.5 dick. The moans and gasps coming from the girl brought his attention back to the action. Her writhing body was incredibly tempting. He knew he shouldn't stay, it would only make him more susceptible to attacks if he had blue balls, but damn he needed to stay and see this play out...

"Mmhhmm, it seems someone here really needs that release." The man still had the woman pinned down to the ground. He was much stronger than the lithe girl, and there wasn't much she could to get out from under him. She was squirming and bucking, anything to try and dislodge the vibrator that was quickly bringing her to her impending doom. He was in complete control of her body.

"Ohhhh shit you - oh you - OHH you fuuucking asshole!" Struggling to form coherent thoughts, she was getting desperate. She knew there was only other out she had left. Reaching for his dick, "I know you want to get your dick wet, bring that OHHHH fuck yeah, bring that cock around and let me suck you down."

He paused his motions, the vibrator continuing to wreak havoc on her little pussy. He seemed to be contemplating her suggestion.

"You know what, that's not a bad idea slut." He swung his body around so they were in a proper 69 position. With his dick bobbing in front of her face, she grabbed it with both hands and immediately stuffed her mouth with cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, I knew you'd be a good little cocksucker the moment I saw you. Too bad we couldn't have met under different circumstances." All she could do was moan in response, desperate to even the playing field. The vibrator on her pussy still edging her closer and closer.

He continued working her pussy, angling the vibrator based on her moans and how her body reacted. She was sucking him like, well, like her life depended on it. She needed to win this prize more than anyone else, even this asshole! Her tongue swirling around his head as her hands pumped his dick for his load. He gave out a masculine groan on one particular deepthroat.

Arrogantly, he pulled his head back and said, "Alas, I think it's time I end this for you."

He immediately kicked both of her arms, removing her hands from stroking his dick. He then proceeded to pin both of her arms with his legs, immobilizing her any further. She kept thrashing, but at this point the thrashing was halfhearted, and seemed gear more towards keeping that vibrator latched onto her pussy.

With her indisposed and unable to stop him, he moved down her body. She sucked onto the last inch of his dick until he had removed his entire dick from her reach. His dick flopped up onto her stomach.

With her completely restrained and without any energy to resist, he brought his mouth to bear on her clit next to the vibrator. Pleasure raced throughout her body. She closed her eyes. Even if she wanted to resist, at this point her body overruled her mind, chasing the high this man was giving her. He had perfect access to her pussy and attacked hard with his tongue. Flicking her clit up and down, the girl was in her last moments.

Her eyes sprung open. "Oh fuck no... this can't happen to me... no... oh... OHH FUCK.... OHHH FUCK ME I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG."

With one last loud moan, she came hard. Bucking up into his mouth, her entire body started twitching as the chip helped give her the greatest pleasure she had ever felt. Her entire body exploded in euphoria of tingling ecstasy. The chip amplifying the orgasm into an all-consuming, uninhibited release of self-consciousness. Her back arching off the ground, she writhed for a minute underneath the man. Her mind was so far gone she didn't even notice as her mind slipped away into that pleasure ridden ocean.

After he felt her stop moving, the man rolled over onto his back. His erection stood proudly in the middle of the silent forest. Off in the distance, a helicopter could be heard in the distance to escort her to the loser's room to await the winner.

Mark shook his head in disbelief. That idiot just screwed himself toying with her. It's gonna be hard for him to cool off that raging hard on. He looked down at his own erection. And I'm an idiot as well for watching that. It's too dangerous to attack him without my own weapon. I need to get moving and forget what I saw.

Edging back from the bush, Mark continued his trek in search of anything to help him. The man who won his fight continued laying there, proud that he survived his first encounter.