Unauthorized Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her hip bones clearly through her dress, there was no extra weight there and her waist came in sharply above them. She danced, dreamily, pulling me closer and pressing her breasts into my chest, resting her head upon my shoulder. I felt my erection growing slightly as she succeeded in arousing me, well I presume that is what she was trying to achieve.

At the end of the dance, she detached herself swiftly, brushed her lips on my cheek and dashed away with a parting comment of 'Cheerio then Jack, I am sure we will be seeing each other around.' It was a comment that I was both delighted and intrigued by.

The rest of the guys were very interested in this new mystery woman, and they could not understand what it was I had done to capture her attention, what she was up to hanging out with me. The general view was that I was, at best, the 3rd best looking fellow in the group.

The next day was the start of a really tough time for me, we started a new project and there was a real enthusiasm to make some early progress. We worked late, long hours, locked away in the lab, in the studio and in the practice rooms. When finally we had got some decent results we finally got to break off and it was late afternoon four days later when I dragged myself back to my room.

My curtains were still closed, as they probably had been for 5 days, and as there was a little daylight still left, I opened them up. I hadn't really had a second to think about what had happened with Brigitte earlier in the week, but as I opened the curtains I thought back to the last day. I considered her actions and the only conclusion I could come to was that she had known exactly what she was doing, that she wanted to be watched by me, and only by me. The gap in the curtain had been perfectly set up opposite my window, and she had stood back in the room, precisely aligned to my view.

Suddenly, there she was again at her window, looking directly at me, straight in the eye. I had no option but to react, raising my hand in acknowledgement and smiling. Brigitte reacted in a similar way, smiling back to me and waving gently. I wondered whether to go and have a chat, but was really tired, too tired to chat and make a conversation with a relative stranger. She was wearing another nice light summery dress, mainly plain yellow but with some pretty flowers or something decorating it. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail.

Behind her, a bloke came into her room and she seemed to make a gesture to me with her hand to mean 'go back' or 'go away'. I stepped back into the shadows to the side of the window, intuitively understanding that she didn't want him to see that she had been waving to me. I wondered what his role was in the room, perhaps silently hoping that he was a classmate.

The guy came up behind her and put his hands round her waist and I suddenly realised that I was feeling jealous of him. I had no right to feel that way, but somehow subconsciously I had felt that maybe I had a chance there, that maybe her actions from previously meant she was attracted to me. Either way my place was very much back as the viewer rather than the participant. The two of them were standing in her room, perhaps a metre from the window, once again clearly visible to me, but not really to many of the other windows from the other houses in the quad.

She put her hands down to his and then, it was hard to know exactly who led who, his hand, covered by hers, moved down from her hips to her pubis. As he kissed her neck, she moved her head from side to side, but it was difficult not to think that all along she was still looking over at my window. His hand seemed to have started lifting her skirt a bit as it very gently massaged her between her legs. I could see her lips moving as she obviously to encourage him on, to be bolder.

His other hand came down, and the two of them went to either side of her hips, pulled the skirt of her dress up briefly, giving me a short flash of her knickers, and then he hooked his thumbs over the sides of her knickers and pulled them straight down. I could not see her pussy as she shed her underwear because her skirt immediately fell back down to cover her modesty, but just knowing what she had done was once again driving me wild with desire.

She spoke to him again, I was sure she was giving him more instructions, urging him on. He seemed more than happy though to play the part of puppet to her puppet master. Who would not obey a pretty girl instructing you to help her undress? His right hand returned to between her legs, touching her through her dress before she lifted the hem up and placed his hand directly on her body. Once again, her modesty was just protected by the material of her skirt but it was clear now that he had his fingers massaging her clit, she pushed her head back, becoming aroused as he touched her.

His other hand came up her side until it settled itself over her left breast and started feeling through the material for her nipple. Her head was bobbing backwards and forwards now, in time with his hand as it was sliding up and down over her clit, and then perhaps ringing her opening. Every now and again, I saw her mouth moving, giving him instructions on what she wanted him to do next.

I was lost in the moment, my hand was gently touching my cock through my trousers, fully enjoying watching the show that once again she seemed intent on putting on for me. In the back of my mind though I had this feeling of loss, of frustration, I wanted that to be me, not to be the watcher. Why was she doing this to me?

Eventually she obviously was enveloped by her orgasm as he continued to touch her clit, her head went back and her mouth opened, her eyes closing as she pushed back into his chest. Finally her hand went down to his and she pulled his hand away from her pussy. She took his forefinger that had come directly from her clit, and pulled it up to her mouth and licked it clean. As she did so, she took a final look out in my direction, as though looking to see whether I was still there. I moved slightly to my right, so that if she was looking out for a reaction, she might have caught a glimpse. As a final action, she closed the curtains and turned back perhaps to give him back some of the pleasure that he had just given her.

There was no doubt now that this was another example of her showing herself off to me, whatever she was after though, it must have been as much for her own benefit as mine. I was being used, but in a very nice way. I was a bit sad that she obviously had a bloke of her own, but was not offended that I had to endure an arousing spectacle from time to time.

Anyway, as things turned out, the next few days we were back in the labs and studios. As is often the case, the first parts of the project were fantastically interesting, but the ideas from all the team members pulled the project in many directions. I was acting as an all-rounder on the team, working both on the software development and also some parts of the music composition. Everyone wanted some of me all the time, and there were plenty of people happy to work all the hours to make progress.

One afternoon a few days after the annoying new boyfriend had appeared, I was working in my room, pleased to have got away from the labs early. I had plenty of development work, and needed some silence to focus, without the musicians constantly interrupting me with ideas, or running new composition sections past me. I was coding at my desktop with headphones on, firmly 'in the zone' and making some excellent progress. The guys wanted a completed alpha version of some new sample/midi coordination algos the following morning and I felt that I had a decent chance of getting it done.

There was a knock at my window however and I looked up with some irritation, I had purposefully not invited the team back to my room, which was decently close to the labs. The last thing I wanted was for my room to become the unofficial club house for the project. I finished the end of the line and wearily turned to the window, my eyes set into a 'do not disturb' look.

Much to my discomfort and embarrassment, I was confronted not by some grungy bloke dragged out of lab, but instead by Brigitte with a huge grin, hammering on the window like a crazy loon. When she saw my look, she gave this ironic 'oooh' as if she were pretending to be a naughty girl; she put her hand to her mouth as if in surprised fear of my reaction. I couldn't hold my disapproving look for even a couple of seconds in the face of her mocking reaction; she saw my grin and immediately started hammering on the window again.

I went to the kitchen door and let her in, I could tell that there was no way she was going to go away just because I waved her away. She stood at the door wearing a short pleated blue skirt together with a tight strappy top, her hair up in a ponytail. As soon as the door was open, she bounced across the threshold, kissed me quickly on the cheek and wandered into the room.

'Bloody Hell Jack, you know what, you are not an easy person to find at home.' She exclaimed.

'Well we've been busy with work you know.' I replied, wondering what she wanted from me.

'Well you're always working, do you mind of if I interrupt you for a second.' She inquired, wandering out of the kitchen, into hall and then into my room.

'No....no, not at all. Would you like a cup of tea.' It was clear to me that she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

'Sure, thanks'.

I made some tea as we passed the time of day discussing life at the university, the relative merits of our housemates and the irritations of shared house life, then walked through into my room.

'So anyway, Jack, I wanted to ask, I am having a party with the girls in my house and wondered whether you would like to come with your mates. It's only that we have a bit of a female heavy invitation list at the moment, and I couldn't help but notice that you have a presentable enough set of friends that can even up the numbers. I tried to get Laura to ask you all, but she said you were busy. But come on, no one is too busy for a party.'

I was a little confused, I wasn't sure if she was asking me as a friend, and my mates to make up the numbers, or was she just inviting the whole load of us as party filler.

'Sure, that sounds great, I will ask them, I bet they can be persuaded. Are you sure that you want them all though, they are a big music-geeky, you know.'

'Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I think the girls will like them, they looked like a decent lot, and Laura says they are alright.'

It felt a bit like 'damned by faint praise. But thought it would probably be a laugh. She was wandering round my room by this time, picking up various bits and pieces. She leant forward to look down at a stack of sheet music that I had next to the electric keyboard. As she did so, her breasts fell forward with her tight top. I enjoyed the view down between her breasts, checked out the lace around the top of her bra that was easily visible as she paged slowly through the mixture of classical, jazz and rock.

'Doesn't your boyfriend have a group of mates that would be good anyway?' As I said this I thought back to the fact that I had felt that twinge of jealousy as I had seen the two of them together a few days previously.

'My what?' She exclaimed, looking quickly up at me, not doubt noting that I had been checking out her tits.

'Err, boyfriend, partner, I don't know, your bloke.'

'I don't have a boyfriend, who do you mean?' She managed to look outraged, surprised, but I could see a slight twinkle in her eye that I thought denoted she was messing with me.

I was now in an impossible position. I knew that she knew that I had watched her with the other guy, but what was I supposed to say. I could hardly say 'You know the one that was touching you up.'

'Oh OK, well I must have misunderstood.' I replied slowly, playing for time, trying to decide what was the best approach: to come clean, confront her, play dumb? 'Oh come on Brigitte, you know what I mean, last week, some guy in your room.'

'Oh you must mean Greg. That guy I was messing about with last week. Oh no. He's not my boyfriend, more of a fuck buddy, kind of an ex-ex. He came to visit from his uni and, well I was just messing about, trying a bit of informal research with you both.

She sat down on my bed, picked up the mug of team I had made her and started sipping it enthusiastically.

'What?!' I exclaimed. I was disturbed that she would be so casual about it, but somewhere at the back of my mind a piece fell into place. Now I was being invited to her party as a potential candidate rather than as 'bloke-filler' to make up the numbers.

'Oh come on Jack, it was just a bit of fun, lighten up.' She countered with a huge grin on her face.

I smiled back, sitting down on the chair at my desk, enjoying the new found opportunities that were opening up to me.

'So play me some of your music.' Brigitte asked, swiftly changing the subject. She was playing with her hair; she had removed the band from her ponytail and was re-tying it. The effect was to pull her breast up and she was taking her time, no doubt waiting to see where I would look. I glanced quickly down at her breasts, and let her see where I was looking, happy for her to know that I found her attractive.

I turned to the keyboard, and started playing a section of a piece that I had composed a year or so previously. I was a so-so player but knew this well enough to make a pretty decent fist of it. I also had some background sequences programmed into my computer that I could trigger, and the overall effect was pretty nice. I played to the end, and as I finished, Brigitte clapped enthusiastically. 'Bravo.' She commented.

I turned to face her with a grin on my face, feeling quite pleased with myself. I generally hung around with musicians who always took any musical competence as completely normal and as most of them were better than me in many ways, they generally looked at me as a bit of a techie amateur.

Brigitte was sitting on the now, cross legged like a very pretty pixie, with her back to the wall, she was smiling back at me.

'Well that was pretty nice, you know, you could do this professionally'. She commented.

'Well let's not get carried away, we are still working through a lot of stuff at the moment. That was kind of last years project actually.'

'Well it was decent, I have heard worse stuff on the radio.' She enthused, shifting herself further back into the bed to sit up a bit straighter.

As she moved in the bed, she also widened her legs a little pulling the skirt more taught. Whereas previously it had been hanging down covering her knickers, now it pulled tight. From where I was sitting, I had a clear view of a sexy pair of lace knickers with some kind of pretty flowers designed into the pattern. I wondered whether once again she was playing games with me, but decided that I wasn't really bothered either way. As she glanced over towards the screen that was displaying the control panel for some of the midi/sequencing controls, I took the chance to look down between her legs and could easily make out the light brown strip of her pubic hair through the lace gauze.

Brigitte looked back at me, tracing with her eyes where I was looking and then putting her hand down to her skirt as she realised what she had shown me. Once again that slightly wicked, slightly amused look crossed her face and her eyes danced a little with the thought of it all.

'So I am really looking forward to you bringing your mates around for the party, especially if you could bring the two really good looking ones.' She pretty much ignored my actions. Adjusted her skirt slightly to reduce the amount of underwear on show, and carried on the conversation.

'We were kind of hoping to have, like, a bit of a posh dress up sort of a party, do you think that the guys would play along?' She enquired.

'Yeah, I think so, they all have some kind of black tie gear, we've all been to enough posh parties that I am sure we can cobble together a full set.' I replied, struggling to maintain eye contact as she looked back at me.

'I know they look pretty grungy, but actually they can polish up pretty nicely really. Well, you know, not quite like you and your girlfriends, but not bad.' I continued.

'You liked what we were all wearing on Saturday, did you?' She was smiling back at me again, enjoying pressing me on a subject that she could see made me slightly uncomfortable. She shifted her legs back on the bed, once again exposing herself to me, perhaps even spreading her legs wider to continue my view of her lace covered pussy.

'Yeah, you looked fabulous, I loved the low back of your dress you were wearing, you looked fabulous in it. You must have known that when you chose to wear it.' I observed, letting my eyes drift around, trying to disguise the way that I was darting them from her eyes, over to the computer screen, then back to her lightly covered pubes. I could feel my cock hardening again; Was this a come on? What did she want?

'Aw, thanks for that.' She continued.

'Anyway', I asked, 'how are you getting on with your work? You have heard some of the things I have been working on, what have you been up to for the last few weeks?'

'Well, I have been studying a whole load of old French paintings. There are plenty to see, although a lot of it is pretty mediocre. And I have been trying out a bit of life drawing and painting of my own, I hadn't really been into figure painting before, so it has been interesting to have a go at that.' Her eyes once again had a bit of glee in them.

'Oh, really', I replied, 'well anytime you want to show me any of those, that would be great.' I replied merrily, with a big grin. She laughed. I was still enjoying her sitting there in my room, her skirt riding higher and higher up her thighs, she glanced down at it but decided to let me to continue observing as much as I liked.

'Yeah, yeah, we'll see.' She replied, shaking her head. It was very much a parents 'we'll see', as in 'no'.

'And have you tried any other kinds of research?' I inquired, lightly, notably glancing down straight from her eyes to her knickers, as if to highlight that she was quite openly flaunting herself to me even now.

'Yeah, perhaps, I have been trying to get a bit into the mind of some of the artists and models....'. Perhaps she decided that enough was enough, and pulled her hem back into line, covering enough so that my view was restricted to all but the top inch of her thighs.

'And how have you found that, how have you felt about it?' I was curious to know what thoughts she had about her actions.

'Hmmm, well it is a bit new for me, not sure how I feel about it, it is certainly a bit thrilling, but then I feel a bit.... Outrageous, I don't want to hmmm... get a reputation.' She was studying my reaction.

'Oh I wouldn't worry about that.' I countered with a big grin. 'It has been fine, fun, sexy.' I replied with a smile.

'Hmm.' She looked pensive, considering it all. She stayed for another hour after that, and we chatted easily, getting to know each other better. She was a lot of fun to chat with, quite open about her life and relationships. She had spent a lot of time at girl's schools and doing arts subjects and so had less experience of guys than I had expected. She had had what she described as a 'pretty serious boyfriend' a couple of years back, plus a handful of what she described as 'boys I mucked about with', but I didn't get the impression she had done much in the last year or so.

I guessed that this was probably a new thing for her, taking a more aggressive approach with a new man, showing off her body, flaunting herself a little. I wondered whether she wanted me to make a move, but I think she was happier talking and listening. She was also very curious about my relationship history, and I wasn't sure exactly how much to tell. I had had three girls who I had had sex with, but I never felt that any of them were serious, and I don't think they did either. I intimated as much, but didn't want to go into any details obviously.