Unauthorized Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stop Pete. Wait there for a sec.' I shouted. 'Don't come in.' I dashed across the room, putting my foot to the door just in time, as I felt them push down the handle.

'I said stop. Wait there.' I shouted, looking back at Brigitte who was pulling up her jeans again, giggling, her tits still wobbling backwards and forwards as she pulled her trousers back up.

'OK, keep your hair on, what have you got a girl in there?' Pete asked with a laugh. I was piqued that he thought the chance of me having a girl was so small. I did up my trousers, as Brigitte did the same, and then slipped her vest top on.

'OK, come on, let them in.' She called out, rather louder than was necessary for me, obviously keen to demonstrate to them that I did, indeed have a girl in there.

I opened the door, rather pleased to have them come in and see Brigitte wearing just a vest top, collecting her bra and socks off the floor. She was facing towards them and the vest hung down a little, showing off a very nice view. Anyway her nipples were holding her top up like two fingers poking at the fabric.

'Oh Fuck Jack, I am so sorry. What the hell have I interrupted? Shit shit shit.' Pete exclaimed.

I laughed a little, 'Chill out, it's not the end of the world. Now anyway what have you come for, it can't be that important' I reassured him.

Pete looked over at Brigitte and I saw an uneasy look go over his face. I realised that this must be about the little treat that we had put in place for Charlotte. Obviously he didn't want to tell me about the project in front of Brigitte, not knowing whether she knew, or how she would react. I decided that it would be better to come clean, better for us to keep the secrets to a minimum. She was likely to find out either way, and I didn't want to have the exposal of this secret hanging over us.

'Come on, spit it out.' I insisted.

'Well, you know the files, you know on the server.' He started remaining a little ambiguous, glancing up at me and then at Brigitte. 'Well it was a little more successful than we thought it might be. I mean, we did manage to get what we wanted from.... the first candidate.... But we seemed to have got quite a few others as well.'

We had discussed this, and knew that there was a risk of 'collateral damage', suddenly it seemed like we might have gone too far. If we got caught at this, it would be potentially quite bad for us. Perhaps we needed to be careful that we didn't get caught with pictures stolen from the rooms of random girls.

'Brigitte, I have to ask you a question.' I began. 'Did you hear a rumour today about some more movie files, taken in the gym of the rugby squad?'

Brigitte blushed and I immediately knew that she had done. 'Mmmm.' She replied, looking away.

'How many people do you think watched them?' I pressed on.

'Hmm, well I said that we shouldn't, but well, you know it was just a bit of fun really. I mean, I felt a bit uneasy about it, because of you, but well, some of the others thought it was kind of fun, and they were, kind of, nice.' It was clear that for all her excuses, she had watched the film too.

'So were they wrong to watch that file, it was stolen you know, taken without their permission. Is that bad?' I quizzed her with a smile. 'Well bad is subjective, it is a little naughty, but it's only a bit of fun really.' She continued, looking down at her feet, perhaps a little embarrassed.

'I want to show you something.' I told her quietly.

On my computer, I opened explorer and navigated to the directory where the original files were, selected them plus all the subdirectories, carefully named with the login details of the unsuspecting victims and hit Ctrl-X to cut them from the drive. I then took a clean thumb drive from a drawer, loaded it into my laptop and pasted them all together onto it.

'What are all those?' she asked, 'Isn't that Charlotte's login, and Amy and Becky. What the fuck?'

I opened the directory that had Charlotte's login and opened the first and largest of the movies files within it. It started with the beginning of our honey pot film, a nice shot of one of the back four dropping his towel as he walked into the shower. After ten seconds of that, there was a slow fade to black, to be replaced with a shot of Charlotte standing in her bed room, squealing with excitement and laughing. As a nice touch, the top left corner of the screen continued to show the original film, allowing us to share in the subject of her excitement.

Charlotte was wearing a sports bra and knickers, obviously very sweaty and probably having just come in from the gym herself. 'You did this?' Brigitte squealed. I ignored her, quite keen to see what happened next.

Charlotte continued to watch the sport, 'Oh my god, what a nice arse.' She exclaimed at one point, as I realised she much have been chatting on her mobile as she watched.

'Jack. Did you do this?' Brigitte asked again, an ever growing insistence in her voice. She rather reminded me of my mother for a second.

On the screen, Charlotte stood back and took off her bra, exposing her tits, probably an A cup I estimated and I thought to myself that they were nowhere near as attractive or sexy as Brigitte's.

Brigitte had had enough. She closed the lid of my laptop, cutting the film off straight away. Pete, Andy and I all groaned quietly, disappointed to have the show stopped.

'Enough. You sad fuckers.' She punched me on the shoulder and the hit them both too. 'Did you really do this? You did, didn't you, you and your weird geeky friends, you went a conjured up some sort of revenge program. How did you do it though, how did you capture their camera? How did you know when they were watching that?'

I sat there with a big grin on my face, the other two guys followed my example.

'I don't know, we just found these files on the server. We don't know how they got there.' I replied innocently.

'OK, you two bastards, go away. I want to talk to Jack.' Brigitte turned to the other guys, I couldn't help but love the way she looked in her vest, nipples poking out, her deep cleavage openly visible, the insides of her breasts easily on show. The two guys trooped out of the room, looking amused and perhaps a little sheepish.

'Well anyway sorry to disturb you guys.' Paul called out.

'Yeah well don't worry about it, and anyway, nice work.' I replied.

'Go. Now.' Brigitte shouted, hurrying them on their way.

She closed the door behind her and locked it firmly.

'I still can't believe you did this.' She was shaking her head and opened the laptop again. The film was paused, and she looked down at the screen showing a still of Charlotte topless, staring down at the image of the rugby boy's arse. 'Still I have to admit it, it is funny.'

She pressed play on the film and we watched together as Charlotte stood there for a few seconds, ran her finger round her breasts and then disappeared off to the right hand side. She missed a nice shot of the guy coming back out of the shower before complementing it with her own version. She wandered back across the screen with a towel round her body, then facing at 45 degrees to the camera, the opened the towel and discarded it onto the back of a chair. She paused briefly on the screen, her small breasts pointing nicely up in the air, a bead of water running down her breasts towards her fully shaved pussy.

I could feel my cock growing as I looked at her naked form, as she in turn was enjoying watching the rugby team drying themselves off. 'Well, well, how do you feel about that then. You certainly captured it all here didn't you.' I looked at Brigitte, she was smiling back at me. 'Well enjoy the moment. Anyway I think I have better looking tits than her anyway.' Brigitte walked up beside me and put her hand down to my crotch, checking out my erection.

'Hmm, yes.' I agreed as on the laptop, Charlotte was putting a nice matching lace bra and knickers set that did look pretty great. 'She looks good though in that lingerie. What do you think? Do you like matching underwear?' Brigitte asked. 'Sure. Lovely' I agreed, uncomfortable really.

'OK so let's see what else this fishing expedition has turned up.' Brigitte sat down at my chair and started flicking through the other directories.

It seemed that by sending the links to the files out early in the morning, we had generally captured the girls of the art department at their toilette. While none of the others had made quite such as a good job of exposing themselves as completely to the cameras as Charlotte had, there were plenty of shots of girls wandering around in very revealing nightwear and sexy underwear. The fact that all of them were intercut with the scenes of naked guys that they were ogling, just added to the erotic charge that filled the screen. While not having a full erection, the films had still turned me on, and I was concerned how she would react.

Brigitte finished flicking through them, just sampling most of them, before ejecting the memory card and dropping it into her handbag. 'Well I don't think that there is anything else that you can do with this lot. If it gets out that you have made this, and then distributed it, you will probably get expelled. I on the other hand can safely use this for all sorts of mischief, so you know what? I think I will take it.'

I agreed with her, warning her against copying the files onto any computer. 'We really don't want this tracked back to us.' 'Well, I can see that that watching my classmates in their underwear has certainly, turned you on.' Brigitte observed, turning to me and running her hand over the bulge in my trousers again. She swiftly undid my fly slipping my jeans down to my knees, and took my ever hardening cock in her mouth. The exquisite pleasure of her wet mouth around me was almost too much, especially as she immediately started pumping her mouth forwards and back, at the same time, her tongue licking me, and her hands gripping my balls and shaft. 'God that's nice, fuck yes.' I exclaimed.

She let me slowly out of her mouth and looked up at me. 'Make me cum with your mouth.' She instructed me. Standing up immediately and slipping her top back over her head. I kissed her breasts, sucking the nipples roughly as she swiftly took off her jeans and knickers. Standing fully nude before me, a challenging look in her eyes, and a smile on her face, she watched as my eyes moved down her body to her pussy.

She walked back to the bed and sat down, spreading her legs wide. She obviously had trimmed the length of the hair between her legs, and perhaps tidied a little around the edges to keep it within her bikini briefs but other than that had a full covering of hair, down between her legs, and covering the lips of her vulva. Her legs were wide apart now, pulling the lips open to show the inner lips to her vagina.

'Do like it?' She asked, watching me look at her. 'Do you mind that I am not shaved, I know you guys like that.' She licked her finger, then put her finger down to her clit, and ran it round herself, rubbing herself lightly. 'I like you just how you are.' I answered.

'Then get on your knees and suck my clit.'

I approached the bed, enjoying every moment, then did what I was told, lowering myself onto the floor, and plunging my face into her pussy. I started on her clit to begin with, licking around in a circle, sucking her into my mouth and running my tongue up and down over her. She mewed appreciatively, as I then turned to her vagina, pushing as far into her with my tongue as I could.

'Put your fingers in me.' She demanded as I could taste her becoming more aroused, her whole pussy becoming wetter.

I pulled back from her, and slid my two forefingers deep into her, she was already completely wet inside, but still took a sharp breath at the feeling of my entry. Once again, my mouth returned to her clit. I could feel the light scratching of her short hairs tickling the sides of my cheeks. As I started to suck her clit into my mouth, I started to slide my fingers gently in and out of her slick pussy. They were covered in her fragrant wetness now.

'Now put your fingers in your mouth.' She demanded, looking down at me as I took them out.

I lifted them away from her and a thin line of her fluid formed a string from her opening to my sticky fingers. She watched closely to see whether I would obey her instructions. I hesitated, unsure that I wanted to taste her quite like that. 'Go on, take it all.' She insisted.

I put them both deep into my mouth, tasting the slightly musky flavour with a light salty edge, feeling the slightly gooey texture on my fingers.

'Now make me cum.' It seemed that she had become a very demanding lover in the last few minutes, I wondered how I felt about it. I returned my mouth to her clit, sucking its little head deep into my mouth and rubbing it deeply with my tongue. She moaned appreciatively. 'Fuck yes.' Then I pushed my fingers abruptly back into her pussy, and started pumping them in and out with insistent force. She was breathing deeply now, moaning in time with my movement.

Finally she was overcome with the pleasure and screamed out, 'Yes' over and over again. With her hands, she pulled my face close to her pussy, moving my face around her opening, wiping herself over my face, pushing my nose down towards her vagina, covering me with a wet and gooey icing.

'Well that was nice.' She finally commented. 'You certainly know how to lick a girl to an awesome orgasm. I can tell you, you are going to be doing a lot more of that. Come up here, it's your turn now. I want to taste your cum.' She stood up and made room for me on the bed, I sat down and enjoyed the view as she raised herself up on her knees in front of me. She leant forward and kissed me on my lips. 'Mmm, I can taste myself on your face.' She observed, kissing me more vigorously. 'So how do you want it, would you like me to make you cum into my mouth? Would you like to taste me at the same time?' I nodded, frankly I didn't care what happened from here on, I just wanted her to satisfy me.

'OK good choice, my favourite then.' She turned round on the spot, as I lay back on the bed. Slowly, she moved her pussy back up towards me, and then lowered her pussy, still dripping, onto my mouth. At the same time, she took my cock into her mouth and enveloped the entire length deep inside. I could feel the inside of her mouth pressing up against the top of my penis. She bounced her mouth up and down, at the same time playing with my balls with her hand. I felt myself becoming more and more excited, closer and closer to orgasm. At the same time, I also licked her clit vigorously and gently pinched and kneeded her breasts.

She raised her mouth away from my cock for a few seconds, breathing more easily again. As she did so she pushed her pussy harder onto my face, grinding her clit onto my tongue and lips.

'I am going to cum again.' She announced inevitably, and she gasped and moaned repeatedly. Her pussy was soaked now and dripping a thick stream into and around my mouth, I had to swallow in order to clear some of the liquids from around my face.

Almost as soon as she had finished her orgasm, she once again took my cock into her mouth and now it was her that was vigorously pushing me on. I was already close to orgasm and I could feel it coming closer and closer. She seemed almost to read my mind though, just as I was about to cum, she stopped sucking me, and instead transferred her attention to my balls, gently taking each in turn and licking and then sucking them gently. Once my excitement reduced, she took me back into her mouth, initially gently and then more firmly.

After a few rounds of ups and downs, I felt like begging her to take me further. 'Mmm, I can taste you now.' she announced, I was sure that the end of my cock was covered in pre-cum as she had three of four times had me at the very limit. 'This time, yes?' She whispered, and then returned to the action. My cock was throbbing, hard as a rock, pointing straight at her face as she lowered her lips back around me.

She started at a slow pace, licking as she moved, her hand playing with my balls. I was looking up at her pussy, the lips reddened and swollen, still wet and aroused. It crossed my mind to stop her there and to fuck her instead, but the pleasure of her mouth on me was too good to miss.

She built up her speed, pressing on and started to make little mewing noises as the pushed me harder and harder into her mouth. This time there was no relenting and soon I felt a huge wave of pleasure wrack my body as I felt a hot stream pump up into her mouth. She carried on licking and slowly came to a halt, her mouth still around the head of my cock.

My head went back, relaxing and finally feeling fulfilled. Brigitte lifted herself up from over my face and turned around to face me. Her mouth was closed, and I realised that she still had a mouth filled with my cum. She opened her lips slightly, and a small dribble ran down her chin and dripped onto her breasts, I could see her tongue still covered in thick white cum as she licked her lips covering them with a sticky gleam.

Finally she closed her mouth and swallowed it, finishing up with a big grin on her face. 'Mmmm, nice.' She lowered her face down to mine and kissed me passionately. Her face was sticky and I could taste a musky sweet taste in her mouth. After she had kissed me for a minute or two, she pulled back and looked down at me.

'One more, come one.' Without waiting for a reply, she moved up the bed on her knees, facing me as I watched her tits swing slightly back and forward in time with her movement. Her pussy got closer and closer to my face before once again she lowered her clit onto my mouth. I was starting to detect a pattern here, this was a girl that, for all her pretty English rose looks, liked be quite dominant in bed, liked to be on top and liked to have the freedom to press her clit as hard into her lover's face as she deemed necessary to ensure a big climax.

I licked her firmly and with a regular rhythm, my hands going up to her tits, playing with them and in time with my licks. My tongue explored her clit once again, moving around her pussy, licking the entrance to her body. The trimmed hairs over her pussy pressed hard against my face and nose as she pulsed her hips in time with my movements. After a few moments of this, she came again, grunting satisfyingly over and over again, before finally collapsing back into the bed.

We lay next to each other on the bed for an hour afterwards. At first we said nothing, both perhaps reflecting on another eventful day. After a few minutes though we started talking, both keen to chat about what had happened over the preceding weeks. Brigitte was still apologising, but seemed to be quite smug about the new movies with which she had been entrusted. I didn't ask what she was planning, but I knew she was up to something. We lay in bed, our nude bodies next to each other for an hour or two until Brigitte announced that she was hungry. She went and got her phone and after a brief conversation ordered a pizza to be delivered. She then returned to bed, nuzzling back into my arms.

After a few minutes we heard the bell ring and she hopped out of bed, slipped my t-shirt over her head and set off to the door. The shirt was quite long on her, reaching probably six inches down her thighs, but she still looked stunning somehow, wandering out into the hall in what was essentially a very short dress and nothing else. She returned a few seconds later with a big flat box and big grin. 'Well that made his day.' She commented, laughing as she slipped the shirt back over her head and brought the pizza into bed with her. It was the nicest pizza I had ever eaten, served from the box in the middle of my bed by a nude woman sitting cross legged in front of me, her pussy stretched wide open, fully aware that I was checking out every detail of her, just as I was enjoying the food. She ate ravenously, dripping oil and runny cheese down her front, wiping them into her breasts.