Unauthorized Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were finished, we lay back down together and spent a happy evening enjoying the delightful intimacy of one another's physical presence.

I slept fairly well, it was not a big bed and we were pressed together some of the night, and as we woke, her head was on my shoulder her arm laid across my chest. I could feel her breasts resting on my chest and her leg resting over my legs. I watched her sleep for a few minutes more after I had woken, her face content and relaxed.

Eventually she woke gradually, opening her eyes, a look of slight confusion crossing her face as she obviously remembered where she was and what she was doing there. She smiled, sleepily and greeted me, reaching forward and kissing me gently on the lips. After a few minutes she got up and I enjoyed a couple of moments admiring her as she got dressed, luxuriating in the shared intimacy. Once we were both dressed, we walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. My housemates were sitting at the table and watched us with amused smiles, greeting Brigitte nicely and offering both of us a cup of tea. It was the most polite that I had ever see them, but it was really nice anyway.

We ate some breakfast as the guys continued their chat about the relative merits of a couple of bands that they had seen the night before, eventually they asked Brigitte some questions about where she was studying and stuff. She seemed uneasy, perhaps it was all too odd having breakfast with strangers having obviously stayed over with me.

'Well thanks guys, I am going to dash. I have a lot to do today. Jack, I'll see you this evening, come over early around 6, I am sure we will need a hand with stuff.' She turned to me and kissed me briefly but tenderly on the lips, then popped into my room, picked up her bag and skipped lightly out of the kitchen into the garden.

'Bloody Hell, Jack, you lucky bastard, how did you manage to get off with her? She is lovely.' Dan commented enviously. 'Well it was just a bit of luck really, she has the room directly opposite me, and well we just sort of spotted each other across the quad'. I explained.

'I wish I had taken that room now.' He noted, grumbling something to himself.

I walked out the kitchen and returned to my room, feeling rather light headed about my radically changed situation. I opened the curtains, hoping to catch a glimpse of Brigitte in her house, but there was no sign of her. Eventually I made some coffee, then sat back at my desk and started flicking aimlessly through some music that was lying on the keyboard next to my computer.

The rest of the day went passed slowly, I tried to do some work, but spent rather too much time thinking back over the delights of the previous evening, and thinking forwards to the entertainments that lay ahead at the party to come. I dug out my black tie, made sure it was ironed and dapper, then walked around the house aimlessly, waiting for the day to go. At one point I saw Brigitte in the kitchen and went over to offer them a hand, but was gently rebuffed as they had it all in hand.

'Come back at six, you can help us move some furniture about a bit.' She replied before kissing me slowly, letting her tongue linger gently on my lips as our mouths separated.

I wandered over to the lab feeling like a spare part. A couple of the guys were sitting around, obviously not working. 'Hey look, here comes Jack, how's it going? Any word on the party? You still claiming you aren't coming?.'

'What?' I replied, forgetting that they had not been a party to me rapprochement with Brigitte. 'Oh that, oh no, of course I am coming. Actually, we made up, Brigitte and I.'

'Well, well, well.' They continued. 'I hope you she made it up to you, you know you should play that on out.'

'Oh I wouldn't worry about that.' I replied with a grin.

'Ha! Well you look like a guy that got the girl. Nice work. I always thought you were messing that up, about time you made the best of it.'

'Anyway ,you lot, you better show up looking plenty smart tonight, it is mandatory black tie, and from what I hear the general quality of the totty will be very high this evening, and apparently, some of them are looking for some company if you play your cards right. Maybe even you two ugly bastards.'

They smiled over at me, and then made their excuses that they needed to go and get their stuff ready.

I went over to Brigitte's house at six, as required and spent an hour helping them out with a little furniture removal as they made the kitchen and Brigitte's room into a suitable area for dancing and drinking. I was then dismissed back to my house to get dressed, as the girls went off to get changed too. I looked back towards Brigitte's room, hoping that she might have left me a little gap to appreciate, but no luck this time.

Eventually at 8pm, having changed into my DJ and dress shirt, I tied my bow tie, collected a bottle of champagne from the fridge and set out across the garden to Brigitte's house. When I arrived, it was still early and I was among the first to get there. Brigitte was wearing a stunning backless dress, lace covered taffeta at the front with a single cord tied together at the nape of her neck holding it in place. Her back was bare all the way from her neck down to just an inch or two above her cute bum, the sides of the dress were cut away showing just a hint of the curves of her breasts, and was held in place by two thin cords that ran from nape down to the sides near her waist. It was nicely but not too short, finishing halfway to her knees. She was wearing sheer black tights and looked completely ravishing.

She walked up to me holding a glass of champagne and kissed me gently, obviously keen to preserve her carefully applied lipstick. 'Hello Brigitte, you look stunning.' I observed, looking up and down her figure. She did a slow twirl on the spot, showing me her body to admire. She took the bottle of bubbly, thanking me.

'Well thank you Mr Bond, get yourself a glass of something. You look pretty tasty yourself, wait till I get you to bed.' I got myself a drink and stood chatting with Brigitte, as I looked round the room I was struck by the amazing collection of fantastically attractive women in beautiful sexy dresses, it was an intoxicating and heady mix.

'So which of my friends do you think looks sexiest tonight?' Brigitte asked me having watched my eyes roaming the room. 'You have seen a few of them in their undies anyway.'

'You are the only one worth looking at.' I lied.

'Yeah, you better believe it.' She retorted. She put her glass onto a table close to where we were standing, and span round quickly on one foot. Her skirt was lifted out around her and she smiled as the lace tops of her stockings were exposed.

'Do you like stockings Jack? I got them for you, I hope you do.'

'God you are lovely, they look stunning. How long is this party? Can we just go upstairs now?'

'No chance young man. I want to drive you mad with desire first.'

'Come on let's dance.'

I downed my second glass and joined her in the disco room, which previously had been Brigitte's bedroom, but now had been darkened with red bulbs and a glitter ball. The music was pretty loud and so I could enjoy just watching her dance, her obviously unsupported breasts bouncing gracefully as she moved to the music. She danced enthusiastically and I glimpsed the lace on her thighs from time to time as her skirt whirled round and round.

The party took a delightful path, I spent my time drinking bubbly, chatting with and admiring Brigitte as she flaunted herself to me and then discussing the girls with my mates. The boys had all made an impressive effort and looked really good. I was relieved to see that a few of them were successfully mingling with the lovely ladies and there was a good turnout in the dancing stakes. Brigitte commented as well how well the two groups were getting on, with obvious satisfaction.

As the evening wore on, the general standard of behaviour started to deteriorate, or improve depending upon your point of view. I was dancing with Brigitte in the now almost completely dark room, just the glitter ball providing any light, when I looked over into the corner and saw Paul and one of Brigitte's lovelies engaged in a very passionate embrace. It wasn't exactly clear that he was fucking her against the wall, but there were several of the general symptoms. I thought that I could see his hips thrust towards her, and her skirt was in some disarray.

I moved round to my left, putting my head to Brigitte's and pointed the lovers out to her. Just at that moment, he stumbled slightly, pulled away from her and exposed his own cock and her pussy just as a flash of the glitter ball swung across them. They both dissolved in laughter, as they restored what was left of their dignity and then he dragged her out of the room, in search of a more suitable location for their liaison.

'Does that turn you on? A quick flash.' Brigitte asked.

'You bet.' I replied.

'What do you think about my stockings? Do you think the guys have enjoyed them?'

In fact a couple of the guys had made oblique references to her lace tops.

As I said it, she span round again faster this time, and her skirt went higher showing both her stocking tops plus a quick flash of lace knickers. The other couples in the room looked over at her, smiling at her boldness. One of the girls took her boyfriend's head in her hands and forced him to look at her, kissing him firmly to make it clear where his attentions should lie.

'You have been the topic of many complements, I can tell you.' I replied.

She pulled me closer, grinding her pussy into my semi aroused cock.

'What if I took off my knickers? What do you think, would that turn on you, do you dare me?'

I couldn't believe how aroused her showing off had made me, but I couldn't really believe she would do that.

'Haven't you had enough showing off?' I asked.

'Oh so you think it was all just for you do you? I have got quite into it actually. Go on, dare me.' She retorted with another of her wicked looks. I remembered back to the day she had showed her tits to me from this exact room. I suppose I should have realised that this was a part of her behaviour now, that she would never just be mine, would always be looking for thrill.

'Come on.' She pulled me over to edge of the room, the darkest corner, away from the glitter ball's prying beams and then pulled me close as if we were slow dancing, then she started kissing me deeply, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. She rotated us around so she was at the back with her back to corner, and then she pulled away from me slightly. She put her mouth to my ear and then instructed me.

'Take my knickers off, push them down.'

I reached around her, putting my hands on her bum, and slowly raised her skirt, putting my fingers through the string and then slowly pushing them down. Eventually, I couldn't reach any further and I had to crouch down a little to push them over the final ridge of her lovely curves. I let go of the string and felt it fall to the floor. We pretended that nothing had happened, re-joined our embrace and continued the slow dance.

'So do you feel naked now?' I whispered into her ear. 'How does it feel dancing here with no under-wear?'

'Ha!' She laughed back at me defiantly, then pushed me away and repeated her earlier twirl, the skirt flew out again revealing her lace tops as well as just a brief flash of her pussy. I don't know if the other dancers were really watching. Frankly they looked more interested in investigating one another's mouths, bums and breasts.

'Come on.' Brigitte shouted. 'I have got a bit of treat for you all, well sort of a treat.'

She dragged me away, along with a few of the other dancers and we all ended up in the middle of the kitchen. In general the standard of decorum here was worse than in the room with the music. One couple was sitting down, she was sitting on his lap, facing him legs wide apart, her short skirt rammed up to allow her legs to part far enough, her bottom and the top of her string visible to all. As we came into the room she pulled herself off him and turned to face the rest of us, pulling her skirt down a little. I was surprised to see that it was Charlotte, and as we looked into each other's eyes, we both winced a little at the situation.

The other couples also untwined themselves from each other as Brigitte demanded attention from the remaining guests.

'Now you bastards, I know there have been some problems between you all.' She started.

'Charlotte, please say high to Jack...' She continued with a grin. 'whose nude form you sent all over the campus.... Well I enjoyed it.'

There was much shouting and screaming at the outrageousness of the whole situation.

At this point her flat mate turned on a flat screen TV mounted on the wall, and there was I, once again nude in front of everyone, fortunately in a state of relatively reduced arousal. The screaming and shouting re-doubled in volume as the crowd went wild. 'You bloody bastard!' I screamed at her with a huge grin as I watched the girls all having another good look, and then turning to me to compare the image with the original.

'Now I also know that you fine ladies here, were recently enjoying the thrills of the rugby team.'

At this point the image was transformed into an edited version of the rugby film. Edited, from what I could tell to include all the rudest and most explicit moments. At this, the girls went a little quieter, some of them still screaming but with a slight edge of uncertainly, the guys were 'oooohing' with some enthusiasm though, pleased to hear the girls being accused.

'Now, I hear you ask, how do I know this? How do I know what those self-same girls were up to? Well my friends, I present to you a little clip that I found lying around.'

The screen changed once again to a very nicely edited montage of the girls watching the guys, with me intercut just to add a little added entertainment. This time, everyone went absolutely wild, Charlotte in particular, as a two second clip of her fully nude was included at one point, and the guys all went 'ooooooh' in appreciate, checking her out immediately.

After about thirty seconds of entertainment and as the noise started to subside a little, they turned off the TV and immediately everyone started to talk at the same time. The girls were surrounding Brigitte, demanding that she tell them how exactly she came by the movies. She deflected them all, denying any knowledge. There was no annoyance in their manner though, they knew they had been caught red-handed and had enjoyed the outrageous spectacle of it all.

'It seems to me, however that someone here has got away, scot free.' Charlotte announced loudly once the noise died down. 'Someone made the original film of Jack.' She glanced at me. 'Someone deposited it within my grasp.' There were more screams. 'Someone seems to have stolen dirty, dirty images of nice unsuspecting girls from their PC cameras.' More louder, outraged screams. 'And yet somehow SHE has come away from this untouched.'

Everyone turned and looked at Brigitte, an air of expectancy, an air of revenge and retribution building. Brigitte looked defiant, a big smile, mouthing the words 'Fuck you.'

'OK, OK, OK.' She finally responded, and then in the middle of the room, with the whole crowd watching her, baying for her to be exposed, she began a ballet style pirouette, and I would guess she had had quite a bit of practice as she managed a very nice and stylish move: Her right foot resting on her left calf, her legs slightly apart as she stood on the ball of her left foot, she span around surprisingly quickly. Her skirt flew out to each side, the tops of her stockings were visible to the whole room. As indeed were a few flashes of her pussy, brown hair nicely trimmed, the line of the lips of her pussy clearly glimpsed just a little in the instant as she rotated.

Once again the room went wild, the girls screamed, the guys yelled 'Wow.' I just stood and admired the view.

Once she stopped, she was enveloped in hugs from the girls around her. The guys looked over at me with amused looks, as if to say 'Well you can't blame us.'

After a few moments of mutual reassurance, of reaffirming their friendship, and of amused adoration, Brigitte escaped the female group hug, came wandering over to me, a quizzical look on her face, obviously trying to see how I would react. She came to my side, nuzzled up to my neck, took my arm and pulled herself close.

'Come on lover boy, we are going back to your room, to bed. And I am going to fuck your brains out.' She finally whispered in my ear.

And then she did.