Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's fingers curled around John's shirt as she rocked her hips as her brother's fingers skimmed along her wet lips. Her blue-green eyes gazed at him in a sultry light as her free hand reached up and took hold of the top of the bed as her muscles trembled. Her breath came out in heaves as John brought her to the edge of her orgasm. Her breasts jostled; her eyes burned in hunger as John's fingers sank into her wet heat. Biting her lip as she contained her moan as her hot cream surged down her canal. Annie grinned hungrily as her hand ran down her brother's chest. Purring loudly when she cupped his growing member, rolling onto her side, her fingers took hold of his waist band and gently eased his shorts down. Her eyes zeroed in on his hard tube of meat once it was freed from his underwear. Glancing up, her eyes smirked as her lips wrapped around his pole, loving the soft moan it got out of John as her lips glided along his pole. How she loved knowing that John took pleasure out of what she was offering him. Smiling into her mind when she felt his hand on the back of her head as she brought bliss to her brother. All the while, in the back of her mind, she was praying that nothing went wrong tomorrow. That John would pull through without any complications and would recover as quickly as possible. If he regained his memories of his childhood, all the better; if not, while she would be sad, that didn't matter; all that mattered to her was that his seizures would be curtailed to an extent. She knew they couldn't fully get rid of them, not with the damage that was done to his brain, yet she could hope that it would lessen them.

"My word, I didn't know I raised such a sneaky daughter," Katherine huffed in a tease as she stood in the bathroom doorway once she had gotten off the phone.

"You snooze, you lose," Annie stated once she had eased off John's cock. "I can't help it that my husband has a very tasty cock," she said, smirking at her mother as her wedding ring glinted in the light of the room as her left hand stroked him off.

"True, but you're doing it wrong, here," setting her phone on the dresser to her right as she approached her son, "this is how you suck off a cock like this," Katherine said, getting to her knees and taking John's cock from her. Brushing her hair behind her ear as her lips neared the crown of her son's cock. Rubbing herself through her jeans as she went to town on that hard tool in her hand. Seeing the pouting look on Annie's face as John shot his load into her mouth. She would always be willing to swallow her son's load any time he wanted. Leaning over to Annie, holding John's hot cum in her mouth before kissing Annie and swapping his cum between the two. While her hand was still lightly stroking his softening rod in hopes, he was up for more than just a blowjob. Not that she minded, she would gladly take anything her son was willing to give her. If they didn't have sex, that didn't matter to her; all she cared about was that her son was happy and healthy. Anything else was just a bonus.

After an hour of making love, the two of them moan to the heavens and a complaint to tune it down. Katherine, who looked freshly fucked, which she was, asked the desk attendant what there was to do within walking distance, given how John would be bed ridden for weeks. So she wanted to give her son a little something to remember there time there before he was sequestered in their hotel room for the rest of the week. Thanking the kind woman for the information, smiling at her children as she turned towards them. Glad that John was opening up to Annie, a little jealous that he no longer snuggled with her like he had done when he was just a boy. Yet it was her hope that once the operation was over and the drug started to take effect on the damaged part of his brain, that would return along with his memories. And so, the three of them walked around, not going too far from the hotel; Annie and Katherine didn't want to wear John out too much before tomorrow. She knew once it was over, it would be weeks before John would be healthy enough to return to their bedroom activities.

She tried not to be too mean to him when they stopped at a restaurant for dinner. Nudging Annie's left arm with her right when she was teasing her brother as she was purposely, slowly, eating her dinner just to torment him as John's stomach grumbling could be heard in the noisy restaurant they were at. What her son said to the display clearly took both Annie and her back. Katherine even felt herself getting aroused by the remark, just as her daughter was at that moment when John said: Don't make me bend you over my knee and give you the spanking you deserve.

"Don't you dare tease me?!" Annie shot back. They both swallowed hard as the shadows played along John's face; both of their mounds throbbed and lurched at how dashing the lighting made John out to be. The look he was giving Annie reminded her so much of how Brandan used to look like when they were younger. Katherine really never noticed until that moment just how much John looked like his father.

"I'm always a man of my word," Johnny said in this deep sinful tone. Katherine peered over at her daughter, knowing just that tone of her son's voice not only got her pussy as wet as can be, but it also did the same on Annie's, given how she noticed she was rubbing her thighs together beneath the table.

"Promise?" Annie asked in this cute yet lustful voice. Who was ignoring all the stares and leers of the men that were in eyeshot of them as Katherine did the same. She, along with Katherine, never once looked at them; why would they? They had all the cock they wanted at home and sitting before them. The both of them knew how foolish it would be to seek out some strange when they were well satisfied constantly with the men in their lives.

"I can do it now, yet I don't think you want these fools," gesturing with a wave of his hand to the men that was glaring at his wife, "to hear what you sound like when you moan because I am going to spank that little pussy of yours," Johnny said firmly. "Don't you have wives or girlfriends you should be staring at instead of my wife?" he stated heatedly when he turned his attention to their unwanted interloping. He didn't miss that coy smirk of Annie's when it graced her lips at the fact he had called her his wife once again.

"Forget about them, baby," Annie said, waving off the men like they meant nothing to her, which they didn't. Not when she had the man she had pinned over for the past five years. Nothing in the world would ever make her leave his side, even if John's illness grew worse and had to be placed back into a secure ward for his and others' protection. She would still be by his side no matter what. That is apart of the vows she took when he and Janus eloped. No matter what came in the future, she would never leave his side; even if it meant she followed after him in death, they would be together forever. "All that matters at this moment is just you and me, sitting her enjoying our night."

"Hey?!" Katherine chimed in, a little hurt at being left out.

"Want a spanking too?" Johnny asked, watching his mother's face heat, how rapidly her nipples harden beneath his gaze and words.

"Yes, yes, I do; it sounds delicious," Katherine purred, her blue eyes glinted as she brought her fork up to her mouth. "You better spank my pussy, too; it's been very naughty. You don't want to know how wet I am right now," she said in a sensuous tone as she brushed her foot along John's inner right calf. Arching an eyebrow when John pulled out his phone, something she didn't know he had. Looking at Annie, wondering who he could be calling at that moment.

"Hello? Who is this, and why are you calling me on my cell phone so late in the evening?" Brandan's voice came over the line when John held his phone to his ear. Hearing Bill's, Ray's, Ruth's, and Wanda's voices in the background, yet they weren't talking as you would imagine; no, given the sounds John was hearing, he knew exactly what they were doing.

"Dad?"

"Johnny? When did you get a phone?!"

"Janus bought it for me; she isn't doing what they're doing, is she?"

"What?! No, never, son, we wouldn't disrespect you and her like that. No, Janus is in your room, doing who knows what in there while we have a little fun."

"Ah. Well, I have a question."

"What about?"

"Mom's being bad, and I was wondering if it would be alright with you if she got a spanking for it?"

"Oh, has she now?!" John could hear the amusement in his father's voice, also the slurping that was happening by either Wanda or Ruth. "Put her on the phone."

"Yes, honey?" Katherine cooed into the phone when John handed it to her.

"I hear you've been a bad little minx."

"Mmmhmm, I have; I need to be punished," Katherine purred into the phone while her eyes bored into her son as he just sipped on his water.

"How wet are you right now?" Given his years of marriage and the tone of her voice, Brandan knew his wife was very aroused at that moment.

"Very," Katherine muttered breathlessly.

"How bad do you want it?"

"Very bad; I've been a naughty hotwife."

"I bet you have. How many times has he fucked you today?"

"Just once, when we returned to the hotel after his talk with the surgeon."

"Well, dear, I do think you need to repent for your grievances, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I do," Katherine nodded vehemently against John's phone as her fork trembled in her hand. Knowing the sound of her husband's authoritative voice was just pushing her over the edge. She could feel her pussy just ready to explode. Wondering if she could get Brandan and John to tag team her when they got home. How her pussy just clinched at the idea. Feeling her panties just glued to her labia as she shifted in her seat, given how soaked they were at that moment.

"Give John back his phone." How she loved it when her husband got that forceful tone with her, even though she knew at that moment one of the girls was sucking him off as she was being fucked.

"Here honey, please be gentle," Katherine whispered the last part.

"Johnny?"

"Hmm?"

"You have my permission to proceed with your mother's spanking. On another note, you are okay, aren't you?"

"Yeah, just nervous," Johnny admitted.

"That's understandable; just know we're wishing for the best and that you all come home as fast as possible. You best call Janus later."

"I already planned on it."

"Good. Now, not to be rude, but..."

"No, I understand; night Dad."

"Night, son; I'm not going to stop worrying about you until I know you're out of surgery tomorrow." With that, the two Masters men hung up; John would have once shied away from the look his mother was giving him; nevertheless, he was a man of his word, and he never went back on it. "So you two ready for your punishment for being so lewd in a public place?"

"Check!" Katherine called out when the words left her son's lips.

******

It was a quarter past six the next morning as John laid on the operating table. Curling his hands into a fist as strange people moved around the OR, getting everything ready for the procedure. His green eyes glanced up at Annie and Katherine as they stood behind the glass that overlooked the operation room. Seeing Annie mouthing, 'I love you' and his mother placing a hand against the glass, offering him her strength before his focus was pulled downwards as someone, who he couldn't tell given the way everyone was dressed similarly until the person pulled down the surgical mask revealing it was Dr. Shaw.

"Hey, Johnny, how are you feeling?" Dr. Shaw asked in a caring voice.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Johnny retorted with a pointed look, seeing her nodding that she did. "I'm about to have my brain scrambled once again by a doctor; how do you think I feel?"

"Not scrambled; I prefer sunny side up," Dr. Shaw joked, getting a snort out of John. "I promise you; we're going to take very good care of you, okay?" she spoke, lightly resting her hand over his as she stood beside him. Turning her gaze to the theater above them, were the representative of the FDA was there to watch the first human to under go the trial to ensure nothing went wrong during it. Seeing Annie kissing her hand and placing it against the glass. It did warm her heart to know he had someone that cared that much about him. "Now, Johnny, I hope you know we will have to site you in the study, but not by name."

"Can I be subject X?" Johnny asked, the image of his X-Men comics popped into his head.

"Sure, we can do that?" Dr. Shaw nodded. "We're going to give you some anesthesia in a few minutes, and when we do, I want you to count backwards from a hundred aloud."

"Okay," Johnny said, noticing from the corner of his right eye at how the person who he took as the anesthesiologist was preparing the mixture for the operation.

"It will be over before you know it," Dr. Shaw said, patting his hand before returning her mask to its former position. "It is 6:20 am on Wednesday, April the 7th; the first subject in the trial, which we will refer to as 'X,' has been prepped for surgery to undergo the treatment that will hopefully restore some of the function of his brain. Let's begin," she directed, looking over at her surgical staff nodding they were ready, seeing the nurse who was manning the camera for documentation switched on the recording light as she started to speak.

"Now, just breathe deeply and count backwards from one hundred," the anesthesiologist said as she held the mask over John's nose and mouth.

Katherine paced like a mad woman; Annie's leg thumbed rapidly as she bit her nail as the hours were on. Listening to everything the doctor was saying as they operated on John. They both were texting like mad, keeping everyone informed of the progress. Katherine sent prayer after prayer to whoever would listen to let her son pull through this. After a while, she just couldn't stand it anymore; it went against every maternal instinct she had not to go rushing into the operating room and hold her son. Seeing Annie nod when Katherine told her she needed some air. Once she was outside, the tears just came; she didn't know why; they just did. One of the nurses that weren't in the surgery had come out to see if she was alright. They had a very long talk; Katherine thanked the kind woman for her comfort during a very stressful time.

It was around one o'clock that afternoon that John was wheeled out of surgery after they had taken very careful measures to close him back up. "You're free to stay by his side as long as you like, but he's going to be out of it for a few more hours. Even then, he won't be awake for long. Operations like this tend to make the body rest far more than normal so it can heal itself," Dr. Shaw stated, watching how the two of them crowded each side of John's bed. "I'll have a nurse bring some chairs in for you," she said in a kind tone.

"Thank you," Katherine whispered, her tears glistening in her eyes as she peered at the good doctor, who just nodded before stepping out of the room.

"Baby, I'm here," Annie whispered into John's right ear. "Like I said I would be," she uttered, pressing her forehead against his before her lipstick marred the bandages that covered it.

"I'm so proud of you, honey; you faced your fear and came out of it with flying colors," Katherine said, rubbing her right hand along his forearm as her left hand held his own.

It was around five that evening when John finally stirred from his drug-induced slumber. "Doctor! Nurse!" Katherine called out as she rushed out of the room.

"Don't move, Johnny," Annie said lovingly as she placed her hands on his chest to keep him from moving. "Let them check you over, okay?"

"Where?" Johnny uttered groggily as he came too. Shying away from the bright lights over head as he opened his eyes.

"We're still in the clinic; you remember what the doctor said yesterday, right?" Annie asked, trying to get him to use his memory. Praying it hadn't been damaged in the operation.

"Who... are you?" Johnny asked, blinking away the blurriness of his eyes.

"Baby, don't you remember who I am?" Annie asked, her lip trembling; her tears started to form, thinking the worse. "You ass!" Slapping his chest hard when she saw the twitch of the corner of his lip, knowing he was messing with her. "I was really worried!"

"Yeah, but you're cute when you are, Anastasia." Johnny retorted, feeling the drugs hold on his body.

"Nah-uh, I'm sexy; you should think your wife is sexy," Annie stated with a stern nod.

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Annie nodded in a hum.

"Then why don't you come here and lay some of that sexiness on me."

"With pleasure," Annie cooed, bending down, their lips embraced one another's. Pouring her love into that kiss, hoping it would help him recover faster. Turning her head when someone cleared their throat from the doorway, only to see Dr. Shaw, a nurse, and their mother watching them. Blushing like mad as she backed away from John's side.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Shaw. Do you remember who I am?" she asked, stepping up to the side of the bed, taking out his cart as she did.

"You're the person who made me into a super-solider, right?" Johnny joked, seeing the worried look on her face as she looked towards Annie and his mother.

"Johnny..."

"Who's Johnny?" he asked with a very curious look. "Why are you calling me Johnny?"

"Can you tell me you're full name?" Dr. Shaw asked, very concerned something had gone wrong during the procedure.

"I'm Johnathan Evan Masters."

"Can you tell me the last thing you remember before you went under?" Dr. Shaw asked, trying to see where the operation went wrong. She could see the worried looks on their faces.

"I..." Pressing his head against the bed as it throbbed like mad, flashes of images flared before his eyes as his mind was bombarded. The heels of his hands covered his eyes as his mind was overwhelmed with what it was showing him.

"Johnny!" Katherine quickly rushed to her son's side, praying what he had feared hadn't come true. "Baby, I'm here; talk to us; what's happening?" Looking down at her chest when he placed a hand over her heart just like he used to do when he was very little.

"Mama."

"Yes, baby, I'm here."

"I am Johnny, and I'm not."

"What do you mean, Johnny?" Dr. Shaw asked, stopping Katherine from speaking. She had to be the one that asked these questions to see if the drug was already spreading its influence throughout the damaged portion of his mind.

"I... can't say; it's too jumbled, right..." John's voice trailed off as his mind shut down due to the overload it was under, sending him back into his slumber.

Dr. Shaw sighed as she checked on his pulse, which was steady. "I think whatever that was, was just too much for his mind to take at the moment, so it sent Johnny back to sleep so it could make its own sense out of what's happening to him," she stated, trying to ease the two women's worry.

"He called you Mama," Annie spoke with a trembling voice.

"I know," Katherine said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Does he not call you that?" Dr. Shaw asked, confused.

"No, my son hasn't called me that in five years, not counting when he had his seizures," Katherine stated, leaning forward. "You fight, you come back to us, you remember all the good and bad things that's happened. You remember Julia, everything she did for you while you were in that place. Don't ever forget her, my li'l John," she whispered into her son's left ear, praying what had just happened wasn't a fluke. That what they had just witnessed was just the preluded to what awaited them in the future.

1...2021222324...26