Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth and Wanda had really taken to tutoring John in the mornings before they went off to their classes. Granted, they were normally soaked when they did after teasing John when no one was home. That was until Bill came back one day since he had forgotten one of his textbooks, only to find Ruth standing in nothing but her underwear as she instructed John. Who had actually passed his finals and got his diploma far earlier than his counterparts. Bill wasn't happy to find her nearly naked when she was supposed to be tutoring John, yet when the reports came in on how well John had been doing in his homeschooling, Bill couldn't say much about it. Bill had wondered if that was why Ruth had cornered him in some private area of their college and fucked his brains out, yet he couldn't deny he didn't enjoy it. Janus' baby shower went off without a hitch, as did Ruth's bachelorette party. Where Brylee and Liana had sucked and fucked the stripper they had hired for Ruth, who behaved herself throughout the night. When the stripper thought he could get her pussy, Ruth just gave him a look and said: why would I want to fuck that small thing when, if I want, I can fuck someone far, far bigger than that thing? She was not happy with her friends who were trying to push her into it, so she left and left her friends to pay for the stripper they just had to have. Ruth didn't talk to her friends for a week and a half afterwards. She just couldn't believe they were trying to get her to betray Bill like that. She thought her friends were better than that. Then when Brylee said: you fuck that freak, and you're mad about this. Ruth slapped the hell out of Brylee for that remark about John. Who was shocked not by the slap but by how Ruth kicked Brylee out of her bridesmaid lineup. Wanda followed after her since if Ruth wasn't going to stay, she had no reason to either.

When Ruth came home that day, John noticed how foul her mood was. He was a little taken aback when Ruth just walked up to him and hugged him tightly. He looked to Annie when he was uncertain about what to do before Ruth asked him to come with her. Who proceeded to ride his pole for a good hour to get her friend out of her mind. Wanda just couldn't allow Ruth to hog John all to herself since it had been a few weeks since she and John had been together. No one wanted to stress his mind or body when he was still recovering from his operation. That was until his doctor gave him the go-ahead to resume his normal activities. When Bill and Ray got home that night from Bill's own bachelor party, they found Ruth and Wanda going to town in Bill's room with John in the center of it. Who quickly joined the three, yet John saw himself out and back into the arms of Janus and Annie. Once his schooling was done, Yasmine flew in to officiate their renewal. Brandan just smiled like a proud father as he helped John with his tie. As they stood in his room while the women were fawning over Janus and Annie to make them the prettiest they could for this special event. How Annie looked gorgeous as she, with Janus, who also looked stunning even at five and a half months pregnant, walked side by side as they walked towards John. Katherine cried like mad as Brandan held her, not tears of sadness but of happiness at how happy her daughter looked as she stood beside John and the way she looked at him. Actually, all the women in the family that weren't up there with John were crying. Then again, it was a very happy moment for the Masters family. Yasmine was going to stay the day before John, and his wives went on their honeymoon as in making good on the suggestion Yasmine had given him the last time she was in town. However, as the three of them were going at it very heavily for John's entertainment, the most unfortunate fate struck.

Janus and Annie screamed as John had another seizure. The three quickly covered themselves as the rush feet raced towards the bedroom. Katherine, Ruth, and Wanda rushed in so as not to embarrass either Janus or Yasmine, with the other Masters men filing into the room. Ruth was rapidly talking to the emergency dispatch as Katherine and Wanda kept John from harming himself while his seizure went on. The three raced to get dressed, no one brought up the elephant in the room with the smell of their sex heavy in the air.

"Johnny, baby, hold on, I'm here; I'm not leaving you," Katherine muttered, holding back her tears as she and Wanda kept him from harming himself.

"Help is coming; just stay with us," Wanda uttered tearfully as the foam began to froth along the corners of John's mouth.

"Can we come in?" Brandan asked through the door, he didn't want to burst in and upset either Janus or Yasmine, yet he wanted to get to his son.

Katherine looked behind her, watching Janus wiggle her jeans on while Yasmine was yanking her shirt down her chest. She had to admit Yasmine had a very appealing body. Annie wasn't worried about what she looked like as she stuffed a bag full of John's clothes and her tablet for when he woke up. "Okay, now you can," Katherine called out to her husband once Yasmine and Janus were clothed.

"What happened?" Bill asked as the three of them filed into the room.

"I don't know, one minute we were getting heavy, the next John just..." Yasmine's voice trailed off as Bill pulled John's right eyelid open, yet his pupil was unresponsive to the light of his room.

"The ambulance is on its way," Ruth stated, shutting off her phone.

"Why did this have to happen of all the days," Katherine sobbed into her hands as she knelt on the floor in front of her son.

"Honey, you nor Johnny could have known this would happen. Even with his medication, we know this can still happen," Brandan said, comforting his wife as he wrapped his arm around her as he got to a knee.

"But what it if damages his brain? What if it stops the drug from working," Katherine exclaimed, holding onto Brandan's shirt, tears streaming down her cheeks, knowing her son's memories were slowly but surely surfacing. She had been waiting for the moment she and John could reminisce about them while sitting on their couch, her snuggling up to him, or the reverse, all to relive the past with her son.

"Come, we need to get him outside," Bill said, looking over at Ray, who nodded. Ruth ran ahead, making sure nothing was in their way as Bill and Ray carried John by his arms and legs towards the front door.

Janus flew into the back of the ambulance the moment they loaded up John. The rest piled into the van, the image of Janus pressing the back of John's hand against her forehead could be seen as the Paramedic driver closed the rear doors as his partner worked to stabilize John's vitals, giving how his breathing was shallow, and his skin had lost some of its color. Katherine was hot on the heels of the ambulance as she was not about to allow her son one moment without her by her side. Annie was on the phone with the hotel they had made for their honeymoon, telling her there's been a medical emergency and she would like to push their reservations back for two weeks so her husband could recover enough to enjoy their honeymoon. Then Annie flew into a fit of rage when the hotel couldn't do as they asked since she hadn't given them forty-eight-hour notice. To which Annie screamed: Well, sorry, that I can't predict when my husband has a seizure. I'm so sorry for your inconvenience. All but Katherine were peering at Annie at her very, very pointed sarcasm. Screaming into her phone, telling them to forget the reservation; she wouldn't want to subject her husband to the kind of service they were offering.

"Damn, sis, way to go off on the person," Ray stated; he hadn't seen this side of his sister in a long time.

"They disrespect my man, they disrespect me; I'm not putting up with that shit; Johnny shouldn't either," Annie huffed, crossing her arms below her breasts.

"Right on," Yasmine stated, squeezing Annie's left shoulder. Knowing how much she was worried about John while hiding it behind her anger.

"Breathe honey, you're not going to do Johnny any good if you get us in a wreck," Brandan whispered as he lightly placed his hand on his wife's right thigh.

"I'm just so scared, honey," Katherine uttered, placing her hand over his and squeezing it for strength to see her through this.

"I know, I know how much Johnny getting his memories back means to you," Brandan said reassuringly, returning her squeeze.

"Did you know he's been hugging me the way he used to do?" Katherine sniffled, wiping away a tear as they neared the ER entrance of the hospital.

"Oh? So the cuddles haven't resumed yet, huh?" Brandan asked in a teasing light, just to get her mind off of John's plight.

"No... but I'm hoping soon," Katherine whispered, her cheeks heating at the thought of holding her baby just like all the years leading up to his hospitalization. "I miss holding my baby in my arms like we used to do," she spoke; another sniffle filled the cab of the van.

"I know you do, honey," Brandan said in a loving tone. "So what do you think? Johnny thought it was a good idea..."

"No?!" Shaking her head vehemently, getting a rather wide grin out of her husband. "Under no circumstances are you going to grow that thing again, not if you want to taste my pussy anytime soon," Katherine stated very firmly, trying not to smile, knowing exactly what her husband was doing, and she loved him for it.

"Why not? Johnny said he thought it was dashing," Brandan said, checking himself out in the vanity mirror.

"I forbid it?!"

"Why?"

"Because it scratches my coochy, and I don't like it," Katherine uttered, sticking her nose up into the air as she pulled into the hospital parking lot. Bringing Brandan into a tight hug, burying her face into his neck as the others filed out the side door. Feeling his hand gently rubbing her back as she silently wept, hoping that this didn't interfere with the drug that had been injected into John's brain.

As they all walked into the ER wing of the hospital, they heard Janus arguing with the nurse that was working the front desk. "You don't understand. I need to be back there!"

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down, your son..."

"He's my husband!" Janus' hands slammed down onto the surface as her voice rose ever higher. "You don't understand if he wakes up in his state... just let me see my husband," she pleaded as tears began to form in her tears.

"Ma'am, I understand you're worried, but I can't let you back there until the doctor and staff have stabilized his condition; I'm sorry. I promise the moment I hear something, I'll take you back to see him, I swear," the nurse said as gently as she could as she lightly touched Janus' hand, clearly seeing how distraught Janus was at that moment.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have yelled at you like that; it's the hormones; they just hit me so hard."

"I've been there a few times myself," the nurse said with a warm smile.

Janus looked to her left as she felt a soft touch on her left shoulder, seeing just how worried Katherine was as she was at that very moment. Falling into Katherine's embrace, "Shh, shh, Johnny's going to be alright. I know he will; this stress isn't good for you or the baby," Katherine whispered in a sweet tone as she tried to calm Janus down. She knew how much her hormones were playing with her; it was the same for her when she carried her children. "Come, we can't do anything but wait for them to come get us," she said in a soft tone, seeing Janus nodding along as she led her over to the chairs that filled the waiting room.

It was thirty minutes later when they heard a loud: 'No! No! No!' then, the crashing of metal. "You will not take me back there!" Johnny screamed out, clearly having awoken in one of his episodes.

Annie and Janus quickly got to their feet as they saw nurses rushing to the room they had taken John to. "Johnny!" They cried out as one as he flew into the hallway. Watching how his head was a swivel as the nurses ringed him in.

"I'd rather die than let you raping assholes take me back to that room!" Clearly, his delusional mind was not seeing the people as they were, yet the men that had tormented him so. "Let go of me!" Johnny yelled as three male nurses wrestled with him to keep him from getting ahold of any sharp objects to harm himself with.

"Christ! What is this kid on?!" Grumbled one of the male nurses as his muscles stranded to control John's flailing body.

"Baby! Please!" Janus screamed out over the noise. Her hot tears ran down her cheeks as his right eye peered past the left arm of the man that held his legs. Seeing that crazed look in the depths of that pool of green, knowing her John was not at home at the moment. That the insanity that dwelled within had taken hold of his mind, making him believe he was still in that horrid place. "Don't fight them; they're only trying to help," she spoke in a pleading tone, getting as close as the nursing staff would allow. "Don't let this control you; come back to me, come back to us," Janus said in a loving tone as she rested her hands on her stomach.

"No! You're trying to confuse me! I'm not going back to that room!" Johnny roared, renewing his struggle.

"No, I am not! Don't you remember? Don't you remember our first night? The way you held me, touched me, made love to me?" Janus asked, knowing she had to get him out of this episode before they took drastic measures. "The gift you gave me that I thought I would never, ever have in this life?" she inquired, keeping his focus on her and not fighting the nurses. "Don't you remember the nights we would sit out on the back porch and just talk, cuddle," feeling her face burning, recounting the way he would look at her, "to our nights in bed where we just held each other? To the day when you agreed to be my man, my husband, the man that I want to share the rest of my life with?" A coldness washed over her as his body grew still, how he tilted his head to the right and wore a smile that was devoid of any love or warmness.

"Johnny's not here. I am." Janus' eyes went wide; for the first time she had ever known him, she was actually afraid. For the voice that left his lips was not the one of the man she loved. She had no idea who that was. "And I will not be sil..." His body went limp as the doctor injected a sedative into John's neck, given how he was distracted at that moment. The stress was too much for her, fainting; Ray and Bill both reacted quickly as they caught her in their arms. Both brothers looked towards their younger sibling as the nurses carried John back to his room, then peered back at each other only one word left their lips. 'John.'

Dr. Copper had rushed to the hospital once Katherine and Brandan had called her. She had seen hints, nothing tangible, of another psyche lying dormant in his mind. While it never reached the surface, yet it was in his eyes. Her mind raced as to what would have caused it to surface now of all times. Her hair was flying about as her heels echoed on the tile floor as she ran towards the elevator.

"Oh, thank God, you're here," Katherine sighed in relief.

"I got here as fast as I could; what's his condition..." Turning her head as curses, screaming, and a coldness she's never felt from John just blew threw the door as the nurses scurried out of the room in fright. "What caused this?"

"We don't know," Janus said worryingly as she chewed on her nail. "He had a seizure a few hours ago, then he woke up in one of his episodes, and then this happened," she stated, waving her hand towards the door. Wrapping her arm around Annie as she was fighting not to break down crying.

"Stay behind me; I will see if I can't snap him out of this persona," Dr. Copper instructed as her hand rested on the door handle as she peered back at them. The moment they entered the room, the most sinister laughter filled the air.

"What's this? Is the good ol' doc here to rescue the weak crybaby?" John uttered cruelly.

"Johnny..."

"It's John!" he snapped, causing them all to involuntary jump as his arms tested the strength of his bindings. "I am not! That weak, sniveling fool!"

"Baby..."

"Oh, look, it's mother dearest here to once again kill my friend, yes?" John asked; his green eyes were dark and lifeless. "This is what you wanted, mother," sneering at the title, "to have your li'l John back," he spat. "With all his little memories." His maddening laughter filled the room at how horrified their faces appeared to be. "Be silent!" John growled, snapping his head towards the window while all the others saw was his reflection; John, on the other hand, saw the other him. "I've had to listen and listen to your whining for years locked away! I will not give it up! I'm free now!"

"John, who are you talking to?" Dr. Copper asked, holding up her right hand as Janus began to move.

"Come, now, you're supposedly smart. Who do you think I'm referring to?" John asked in a condescending tone.

"And Johnny is in there, locked away?" Dr. Copper did not care for how John just rolled his eyes at her.

"Boy, you sure do need to find another profession if you must ask the obvious."

Janus had heard enough! She was not going to let this... personality take her man away. Not ever! Blowing past Dr. Copper, raising her hand, she knew for certain that he was not the man she loved as those cold, lifeless eyes gazed up at her when he turned his head. "Forgive me, Johnny," Janus whispered before her mighty slap rang out within the room. Her hands clamped firmly on John's shoulders with a dead-set look in her eyes to get her man back. "Give me back my husband?!"

"No," John said coldly. "I was here first," he sneered. "He's the intruder, not I. Anyway," Janus felt soiled as those cold eyes ran down her body as John probed his cheek with his tongue, "stick around, and I might want some of what he's been sampling." Again, John's head rocked to the side by the slap.

"Give me back my Johnny!" Janus screamed as John just laughed madly at her frantic plight.

"Must I repeat myself? I was here first! This is my body, my mind, my... I told you to shut up!" John snapped at his reflection once again. "What can you do, huh! Wimpy boy! Can't even..." John's voice froze, his eyes closed tightly as his chin dropped and turned to the right slightly. "You don't belong?!" he growled menacingly as the two personas fought for control of their single mind.

Feet rushed towards the foot of John's bed; her hands gripped the bed's footboard. How she hated to do this, yet this was not her son! It whatever it was, it was not her little boy. She was not about to let John fight this battle alone! "Johnny, fight?! Johnny, fight with everything you got. Come back to us, don't let this imposter take over..."

"Such harsh words for your own child. Do you expect the mother of the year award?" John asked, interrupting his mother only to fall forward, squinting his eyes; his head pounded as Johnny was wrestling him for control. His left opened an inch; the glint of the gold band and the sparkle of the three diamonds held his mind enthralled as his former persona and his present one fought for dominance.

"Don't you give up on me, Johnny; don't you leave us, you hear? Julia is going to need her daddy; I'm going to need my man," Janus took a risk, reaching down and slipping her hand into his left. Nodding to Annie, who had walked around her mother and came to stand across from her.

"Johnathan Evan Masters, you listen, and you listen well; you are Johnny, and you are John as well. Yet this is not the brother I know. This is not the boy I used to run around with in the backyard with; you are not the boy that kissed my knee when I scraped it. Whatever you are, you are not welcome here. Now give me back my brother?!" Annie spoke in a stern and firm voice, yet her tears glistened in her eyes, having to watch her brother battle his own mind and all she could do was be there for him. "Remember what we are to one another, remember the vows we spoke to each other, remember what we promised on that day, remember Johnny," she whispered into his left ear as she pressed her forehead against the side of his. "Try to remember how much we love you." Janus and Annie both jumped back as John's back slammed hard against the bed, they both looked down at their hands, yet John refused to let go of them. His grip wasn't painful; nevertheless, they would not let him wage this battle alone, not if they could help it. No one said a word as John beat his head against the bed as his mental struggle ensued within his own mind. A battle Johnny had to face alone. However, after what seemed like an eternity to them, his movements stopped, and his hands fell from their grips.