Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darcy, bring the EEG in here; let's see what's happening while he's asleep," Dr. Shaw ordered, peering back at her nurse, who nodded before bounding off. "Can I ask why he hasn't called you that in so long?"

"When he got out of Raven Dale, unbeknownst to us, the man we trusted with his welfare took his memories. So when we brought him home, he didn't know a single one of us. No matter that we were his family to him, we were just strangers to him. Which he blamed for what happened to someone very special to him. Since then, he's been very distant to us, not that I can blame him. He's suffered because we didn't listen to him," Katherine said, vaguely giving out some of John's background, bringing his hand up to her lips, placing a kiss on the back of it. Hoping that the feel of her lips would help him deal with what was happening inside of his mind.

"Ah," Dr. Shaw muttered, knowing there had to be more behind that tale, yet she wasn't going to push. "Well, he's going to be out for a while; I'd advice the both of you to go get something to eat and get some rest. I know this has been a very stressful day for the two of you. If anything changes, I'll call you immediately." Stepping out of the room, peering back at them as she watched them whispering to him. Pulling out her phone from her lab coat pocket, walking back towards her office to write up her report as she brought up her husband's phone number. "Hey, honey, have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Not since this morning; why? What's going on?"

"You know that patient I told you about?"

"Yeah, the one you had me consulate on if he would be a good candidate for your trial?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Okay, what about him?"

"Just seeing the love and support he has just reminded me of you," Dr. Shaw said in a sweet tone.

"Well, that's nice to hear; I take it the operation was successful?"

"To early to tell, but I'm hopeful."

"I take it you're going to be there all night?"

"I am sorry honey..."

"No, no, I knew this about you when I married you. Want to say goodnight to Molly now or call back at her bedtime?"

"Now, I have a lot of work to do to write up my preliminary findings."

******

It had been nearly a week since John's arrival in Ohio. In the days leading up to his departure to return home, two more patients had been admitted to the rooms of the wing of the hotel. He learned one of them was there because of a stroke, and the other was there because the man had suffered brain damage due to a car accident. Yet it seemed to him that the drug was working better on them than it was on him. Since he had yet to have another outburst of brain activity like he had when he first woke up after surgery. Although, his dreams had become a little weird over the ensuing days. John knew his mother and Annie were waiting on pins and needles for something like that to happen again, yet nothing they or he tried could spark the memories that were taken from him.

"Johnny," Annie called out to him as she opened the door. Turning his head, looking at the hotel room door, a flash in his mind flared, showing Annie to be fifteen instead of twenty as she walked through the door. "Something wrong, baby?" she asked, quickly hurrying up to his side as John was shaking his head.

"It's..." Rubbing his eyes, not seeing the girl from the past as his eyes opened. "Nothing," Johnny stated as he sat on the edge of the hospital bed, eager to go home. "Where's Mama?" he asked, unaware of using the term from his past, which Annie kept from showing on her face.

"She went to the rental agency to pick us up a car or whatever to take us home," Annie said, stepping closer to her brother. Keeping her smile hidden as John's legs opened as if on instinct, allowing her to enter his personal space. "You feeling okay?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck, watching how his green eyes were studying her face.

"Yeah, just want to go home," Johnny admitted.

"And we will be; we just need to wait for your doctor to say you're healthy enough to travel," Annie stated; her eyes went wide when she felt John's hands grabbing handfuls of her ass. "Johnny!" she gasped, her body heating rapidly after days of no sex. She or her mother didn't want to stress his body just to fulfill their sexual urges.

"What? You've been shaking this thing in my face for the past six days, Anastasia, don't blame me when I play with it," Johnny said with a coy smirk.

"I have not," Annie said in a playful huff; all the while, her mind was going wild given how John had yet to call her by her nickname; it was always her given name, just like before he went into Raven Dale.

"Have too," Johnny said, watching his sister's eyes widen then narrow in hunger when the slap of his hand on her ass rang loudly in the room.

"You best not start something that you can't finish," Annie stated, feeling her pussy beginning to throb after days of no sex, at least no heterosexual sex. She and her mother had plenty of sex to ease the tension over the days.

"I'll risk it."

"Are you..." Just then, as Annie was about to start her seduction to bring forth the beast, as she liked to call it, at least to herself, a knock came upon the door.

"Mr. Masters?" the nurse said, sticking her head into the room after the customary wait to insure John wasn't naked.

"Yeah?"

"I have your lunch for you," she spoke as she pushed the door open and carried in the tray of food. Keeping her mouth closed at how quickly Annie moved out from between his legs. Setting the tray down on the rolling table and pushed it in front of John. "I'm just going to check you over while you eat, okay?" the nurse said; she took her job and the health of the people she watched over very seriously. "Now, just breathe deeply like before," she ordered once she lifted up the back of his shirt. She didn't mean to, yet her eyes couldn't help but notice the bulge in John's shorts. "Lucky girl," she muttered to herself as she glanced at Annie. "Let me just redress your wounds, and I'll be out of your hair, okay?" she stated in a kind tone as John nodded. Pushing his tray out of the way, spreading his legs enough to stand between them as he lowered his head so she could unwrap the bandages. That was when she felt his nearly erect cock brush against her leg. While she would never risk her license in getting involved with a patient, that didn't stop her mind from wondering just how big that hard steel rod was as she slyly brushed her thigh along it. "There, all done; I'll come back in an hour or two to check on you again," she said, waving to the two of them, after pushing the table back to its spot before John, as she left the room.

Katherine was walking through the hotel lobby after returning from the car rental place. Picking up the van that Brandan had paid for their drive home, the car rental place was very kind to send someone out to pick her up; she just had to sign a few papers and make sure she could turn the car back to one of their offices back in their hometown when they got home. Looking oddly at the three nurses that oversaw the care of her son and the two others that were staying on the same wing. Arching an eyebrow when she saw one nurse just holding her hands apart, wondering what they were talking about, yet their conversation was too low for her to overhear as she headed towards her son's room.

"Hey, baby," Katherine greeted, seeing how John's fork stopped in midair as he turned to look at her as she entered the room. Keeping how he was looking at her oddly to herself as she pushed the door closed.

"Hey, where did you go?" Johnny asked, returning to his meal.

"I told you where I was going, silly," Katherine said, glancing over to Annie, wondering if she had noticed something different about him. "You know your dad rented us a van so we can drive home once Dr. Shaw releases you," she stated, sitting down beside her son on his bed. While she loved her son to death, yet sleeping on a cot for six days was not as comfortable as you would might expect. She was ready to go home and sleep in her own bed. "I see something is up," she purred after slipping her hand into John's shorts. Smirking at her daughter as she huffed and puffed out her cheeks. She knew Annie was the one that had gotten him hard, and she was going to take advantage of it.

"Mama?!" The word stopped Katherine in her tracks as her hand was wrapped around her son's thick root.

"Shh, baby, it's okay, we both need this, it's been six long days, and I've been drooling over this cock every morning," Katherine uttered, using her other hand to free his manhood from his shorts. "See, baby, it likes it when it's in my hand," she cooed as his crown swelled at the idea. "You just relax and let mama take care of this hard cock of yours," Katherine stated, leaning forward, her brown hair filling his lap as her lips wrapped around his cock.

"No fair?!" Annie huffed as she stomped. If the nurse hadn't shown up, she knew it would be in her mouth at that very moment, working towards having it back in her pussy where it belonged.

"My, baby, that certainly was quite a lot," Katherine said, coming up after John had unleashed his load into her mouth. She knew after six days of not having any sexual contact, John would be ready to explode in a matter of minutes. Her blue eyes smirked at Annie as the pad of her fingertip ran along her lower lip. "Now, you just finish up your lunch," she said in a loving tone as she brushed her hand along the back of her son's head. Ignoring the burning glare, she was getting from Annie as she did so. Pushing herself back when Annie rolled the table out of the way after she was sure John was done with his lunch.

"No one is going to get my cock that I worked to get hard," Annie uttered, dropping to her knees and took her brother's soft member into her mouth. Once, he was hard again, wiggling her pants and underwear down, resting a hand on the edge of the dresser just to show off her wet pussy to him. "Look at it, Johnny, look how much it's missed you," she moaned softly as her fingers ran over her wet labia. Reaching back, she wasn't about to allow John to overexert himself, not when she was more than willing to ride his hard cock. "God, baby, you're so big," Annie groaned as she slid down his cock. "So deep," she sighed in lust, "just how I like it,"

Once Annie and Katherine were sated, they had a call from Dr. Shaw informing them she would be there in thirty minutes to discuss John's care and her findings. After cleaning themselves up and airing out the room so the doctor wouldn't suspect anything. Annie and Katherine kept their faces placid as the doctor and John talked while his cum dripped down onto their panties. Then the good news came when Dr. Shaw told John she was confident that he was well enough to head home. Instead of staying another night, they opted to hit the road that evening only after Dr. Shaw did another exam on John before leaving the hotel. Telling John and the others that she wanted him to visit his doctor. The first thing when they got back home just to ensure that nothing happened to his health on the long voyage.

Annie and Katherine moved at lightning speed in packing up their bags, eager to be back in the comfort of their own home. "You just sit there, baby," Katherine stated, helping John into the middle seat of the van. "If you get too tired, you just stretch out along it, okay?" she said in a motherly voice as Annie stowed their bags in the back. They weren't planning on stopping unless it was for food, gas, or bathroom breaks. Katherine had been away from her husband and family for too long, and she, and she knew the other two were just as eager to get home. After a day and a few hours of hard driving, with Katherine and Annie switching off every few hours to give the other enough time to sleep, the van slowly pulled to a stop along the curb in front of their house. Janus was the first one out the door when Annie had sent a text that they were there.

"Oh, baby! I missed you so much!" Janus exclaimed as she buried John's face in her bosom as she held him tightly.

"Everything went okay, right?" Brandan asked, hugging his wife. That was the longest either of them had been away from each other, and both were eager to spend some alone time with one another.

"Just a few hiccups, nothing major," Katherine said, sighing into her husband's chest, feeling so content in his arms.

"Hey, Johnny, welcome home," Brandan greeted with a warm smile on his lips.

"Hey, Pops," Johnny replied, arching an eyebrow at the surprised look on his father's face. Not realizing that was the name he had once called his father before his stay in Raven Dale.

"How you feeling, bro?" Bill asked, slyly glancing at his parents.

"Like someone drilled holes in my head, but at least I don't scratch my butt when I fart," Johnny said, taking a jab at Ray.

"Hey, now, that's uncalled for," Ray stated, looking down when Wanda giggled.

"Makes me wonder how she puts up with it," Johnny said, walking hand in hand towards the front door with Janus. "I need a shower; want to join me?" he asked in a sinful tone as he peered at her.

"Very much so," Janus stated before dragging him off to their own house, where they had a shower big enough for the two of them.

"Okay, what's going on?" Brandan asked once John and Janus had entered their home. "He hasn't called me that in years?!"

"I know, baby, don't I know it," Katherine said with a wide smile on her lips. "Come. I'm hungry and would rather not talk about this in the front yard. Bill, Ray, get our bags, will you?"

"Sure, Mom," Bill nodded.

"Okay, start from the beginning," Brandan stated; they all had cut out of work and school to be here when they got home so John would have his support system in place should he need it. "Really?! He's been calling you that?" he asked in disbelief.

"Does he know he's been doing it?" Bill asked when his mother told them about how he was once he had woken up after the operation and during his stay at the hotel that she and Annie hadn't covered over the phone.

"I don't know if he does," Annie said as she held her spoon before her lips; the milk dripped off it and back down into her bowl of cereal. "But he hasn't stopped calling me Anastasia either."

"Wow," Ray uttered, blowing out a breath. "Do you think it's working?"

"I do," Katherine answered with a nod of her head.

"Has he referenced anything about his memories that you two would know about?" Ruth asked, very happy that it appeared the operation had worked, and she hoped it would continue to get better as John healed.

"No," shaking her head, "but I'm hoping that now that Johnny's home in a familiar setting, it will help to bring them out more often than being in that hotel room," Katherine said, sipping on her coffee after finishing her breakfast. "Reminds me; I have to call his doctor to set up an appointment with him."

"I'll do it; you just go rest. I know you three must be sore and strained being on the road for so long," Brandan stated in a warm, caring tone as he held his wife's hand.

"Only if my stallion joins me," Katherine said, giving her husband that look he knew so well.

"Oh, you can count on it," Brandan stated, seeing that burning hunger in his wife's eyes as he gently squeezed her hand. When he reached his bedroom, he saw that sexy smirk on her face as his wife just stood in her underwear. It didn't take more than five seconds before Brandan's clothes went flying all over the room.

"God, I've missed this," Katherine sighed as she wiggled her ass into her husband's groin. Feeling her body heating as Brandan nibbled on the left side of her neck while his hand fondled her left breast. Reaching back, slipping her hand into his underwear, wrapping her fingers around his shaft, working to get that phallus she fell in love with hard as Brandan showed her just how much he had missed her as well.

******

"Yes, that's it, baby," Janus moaned lightly, yet her voice echoed off the shower walls as John reached around and rubbed her clit as she thrusted back against him as her breasts justled. "I've been so damn horny all week!" she groaned as John's manhood touched all the right places.

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm, you best make your horny wife cum lots and lots, you hear?" Janus muttered, feeling her juices running down her thighs. She had moved the showerhead to its lowest angle, so it didn't get John's bandages or stitches wet. Yet that didn't stop her from dropping to a squat, nearly ripping John's pants off and inhaling his manhood the first few seconds they entered their bathroom. Her eyes smiled up at her husband when John could barely stand as she went to town on his pole. She couldn't tear her gaze away from that slick, hard, wet pole as she stripped off her clothes. For almost nine days, she's had to pleasure herself just to curb some of her horniness. She was even tempted to climb into Brandan's bed and rock his world for a second before her mind overruled her horniness. She would then just roll over and get out the vibrator she had bought to at least placate it for a time until she could be back in the arms of her man, and not another thought of lining their beds entered her mind. "That's it, Johnny, fuck me, I need it?!" Janus demanded, listening to how her ass was bouncing as John hammered his point home. "Fuck!" she screamed out as her legs threatened to buckle out from beneath her as she came hard on her husband's cock. "Yes, baby, play with me some more; I need your touch," Janus panted, resting her back against his chest. Mewing as John's left hand fondled her left breast while his other kept teasing her clit, her folds squeezing his cock that was still lodged within her hot cunt. Her eyes rolled, her body quaked, her flood of cream gushed out from around his cock as she felt his hot seed filling her pussy. After toweling each other off, Janus rested naked against John on their bed as his eyes slowly began to close. A large, warm, satisfied smile was on her face as she snuggled her man tightly before they fell asleep for their little nap. So very happy that John was home and came out of the operation intact.

Janus stirred about thirty minutes later, slowly opening her eyes to see Annie standing in their bedroom doorway as John still slumbered in his exhaustion from the long trip home. Holding out her arm to Annie, telling her to get her cute little butt in bed with them. Which as you can imagine, it didn't take Annie long to find herself draping herself along John's left side. The two of them shared a kiss with one another like they always did, at first it was to get John horny and eager to fuck the daylights out of them, but now it's grown to the point where they enjoyed it since they knew they would be together for many, many years.

Chapter Nine

A month and a half had passed since John's operation, and the family was picking up the hints that John's memory was slowly trickling through the damaged portion of his brain. Due to how John would comment on how something was missing from his childhood home or how he would do a double take when he peered at his father, who, at the time of his memories, had a beard while now clean-shaven. Who, as you can guess, got a huge grin from his father when John said he liked it, while Katherine rolled her eyes when Brandan looked at her. She never liked it; it didn't feel good on her kitty when Brandan was between her legs or how his mother's face would get rather red whenever John commented on how tight her jeans were when his mind sent him back into the past. However, that wasn't the biggest revolution, at least in Annie's case, when one morning when they were all looking for John, who wasn't in the house at the time, only to find him in the backyard standing beneath the mulberry tree. His fingers ran along the carving his sister had put there. Annie cried hard as she crushed John in a tight embrace when he remembered that day with clarity and not a hint of a headache.