Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Janus asked, stepping up to his side.

"The whole valve assembly is shot; see how there's a hair line gap in the valve's mouth when it's supposed to be closed?" Brandan stated, pointing at it, seeing Janus nod in response. "Even if it could have been replaced, which it seems in this model you can't given how they pretty much encased it. It would still be cheaper to buy a new one then try to repair this thing."

"Ah, well, it can't be helped," Janus sighed. She did like that faucet. It went with all the other fixtures in the bathroom.

"Johnny, get the putty out of the bag while I go fetch the caulking gun," Brandan instructed. "When I get back, we'll finish up our little project."

"Okay, Dad," Johnny replied, seeing his father nod and the smile on his lips before leaving him and Janus alone.

"I've always wanted my own personal handyman," Janus cooed, stepping into the room. Her arms slid around his waist as she felt him doing the same. "So, think you can take care of this house, husband?"

"With some help, yes, I can," John stated firmly.

"Good, because we're going to have lots of years in this place together, and I want our baby to grow up in this home that's filled with our love," Janus whispered, leaning in and kissing her man. Moaning into his mouth as she felt his hands lingering on her ass. She might play around with the ladies of the family; however, John would be the only man she would ever lay with again. He's the only one that's proven that he could be trusted with her safety. Pressing her forehead against his, so very happy she had taken the chance in having sex with him. She knew how much of a miracle their baby was, and she would do everything in her power to see Julia is born healthy. She was not about to lose this chance of a lifetime. Feeling her body heat as Brandan cleared his throat. "I'll just get out of your way. Johnny, come get me when it's done. I want to see my man's finished handy work," she said, coyly waving to him as she disappeared from view.

"Johnny?"

"Hmm?" Johnny hummed, watching his father rolling up the putty into a snake.

"What she said about her ex, is that true?" Brandan asked; he just was curious. Not to push her into joining them, just to figure out why she had chosen his son and not some other man.

"Mmmhmm," Johnny hummed as he nodded. "He was just as bad as the men from Raven Dale," he said, just so his father would understand.

"Ah, no wonder she said it's been ten years," Brandan muttered low, getting another nod from John. "Well, I am truly sorry the two of you had to go through all that. I can understand now why she doesn't want to... join us. But just to man to man, is she as hot as I think she is without clothes on?" he asked, smirking at his son.

"By a factor of ten," Johnny answered, getting a whistle out of his father.

"Hold the faucet steady for me, Johnny, while I put this caulking on. It's not really needed since we put the putty on it; it just gives it an extra layer of protection, so water isn't leaking beneath it," Brandan said, laying a bead of it along the edge of the faucet as John held it steady in his hands. After he had put the O-rings, the gasket, and the washers on it. Once the faucet was secured to the sink and the water lines reconnected and turned back on. Father and son shared satisfied smiles as the faucet ran like it was supposed to as they tested it out. "Now, if you need any more help around here, you just let me know, and we'll do them together, okay?"

"Sure thing, Dad."

"Good, now why don't you go get Janus and show off our handy work while I go put the tools back in the car," Brandan said in a prideful, fatherly tone as he laid his hand on his son's shoulder.

"Oh, God, yes, Johnny, right there?!" Brandan's head snapped up as he walked back into their house. Shaking his head with a smile on his face at Janus' moan as it drifted down the stairs. "Don't stop, fuck me against this sink you just fixed!"

"Hey, honey," Kathrine greeted when Brandan stepped out onto the deck through the sliding glass door. Noting how his white socks glowed in the sun as he did. "How did it go?"

"Oh, it went better than I could imagine," Brandan answered happily as he sat down beside his wife.

"And where are the two of them?"

"Janus is showing her appreciation for our hard work to Johnny," Brandan said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Oh?!" Kathrine felt her chest grow flush as she lounged out in the black two-piece swimsuit she had brought along.

"Got to say, honey, Johnny was right about that suit," Brandan said, leering hungrily at his wife's body.

"Like what you see, do you?" Kathrine purred, flicking her tongue against her teeth.

"Damn right, I do."

"Good, I'll let you take it off of me later tonight," Kathrine cooed, tickling his chin.

"You know, Annie, I'm so jealous of you," Wanda said as they laid on their stomachs, tanning their backs.

"Why do you say that?" Annie asked with an amused grin on her lips.

"One: you get to spend the summer here, free of charge. And you know how the kids back at college would give anything to spend the summer here. Having parties and getting laid along those lines. Two: you're getting that fat tube of meat laid into you every night," Wanda said, remembering the wails Annie produced back at their primary home.

"True, I do love that stick of his," Annie sighed in want.

"Oh, fuck me!" Everyone's heads lifted as Janus' orgasmic scream could be heard through the walls of her home.

"Wanda, what are you doing?" Ray asked when he noted how her hand reached between her legs.

"Can't help it, Ray, just listening to them is making me wet," Wanda panted as she played with her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

"Then come on, let's go take care of your need," Ray said, getting to his feet.

"We'll be back," Wanda uttered, quickly following after Ray.

"They do have a bright idea; shall we follow their lead?" Brandan asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Annie, let them know where we went, okay?" he spoke, peering down at his daughter, who nodded she would as Kathrine leapt to her feet.

Annie sashayed into the house. Her nose led the way up the stairs as their sex guided her. Her top fell from her fingers as she neared the second-floor bathroom. Her bottoms soon followed. She was definitely not going to be left out if Janus was getting the dicking they both loved. Albeit Janus' libido has increased in the past month, so she was benefiting from it too.

"What do we have here?" Annie asked, catching Janus with John's cock in her mouth as she cleaned him up. "I do hope you have enough left in you to satisfy your second wife, baby?" she asked with a sinful grin on her lips as she, too, sank to her knees. Rocking her head on his cock. Her eyes peered up at him as she worked to get him hard again.

"Let's take this to another room," Janus said, getting to her feet. "This bathroom is too small for three people."

"Mmmkay," Annie hummed; the slickness that coated John's phallus resounded in the air as she stroked him off. Watching John shutter as she licked up the head of his cock. Her hand held onto it as she led him out of the bathroom to one of the spare bedrooms. It wouldn't be the first time they had sex in it. They have christened every room in the house with their sex many times over.

"So, where's everyone?" Janus asked, listening to Annie telling John to lie down.

"Oh, you got the four of them all hot and bothered when you were screaming, so they went to take care of it," Annie said, shooting Janus a smile as she eased onto the bed. Swinging her leg over John's waist, fondling her breasts as she slit surfed along his pole. "Don't you like how my pussy feels on your cock, Johnny?" she asked breathlessly.

"Y-yes," Johnny stammered as her lips wrapped around his sensitive member.

"Then let's put it back where it belongs, what'cha say?" Annie purred, lifting herself up, reaching down, taking hold of the base of his cock. Her eyes fluttered as she sank down onto his pole. Feeling him stretching her out like he's always done. "Just enjoy the ride, baby. After all, you worked hard today. Janus can't be the only one that gets to show her appreciation," she said in a lustful tone as her hands ran up his chest as her hips slowly rocked. "Oh, Johnny," Annie moaned, enjoying the feel of her brother deep inside of her. Wondering how he would take the news that she was pregnant when the time came. She didn't want to stress him out with having two infants to take care of at the same time, nor did she want to finish the last years of her college life pregnant either. Still, the thought of carrying John's child did get her womb quivering in anticipation.

"Johnny, you like watching me play with her, don't you?" Janus asked in a salacious tone as she knelt between his legs and behind Annie. Rolling Annie's heavy hanging breasts in her hands, listening to the mewing she was doing as she tweaked Annie's nipples. "Let's get her cumming on that cock of yours, what'cha say?"

"Mmmhmm?!" Johnny hummed vigorously, nodding his head.

"You want to cum for our man, don't you, Annie?" Janus whispered heatedly into Annie's ear as her left hand moved down her stomach. Listening to her squeal as she rolled Annie's clit.

"Oh, God!" Annie moaned loudly as her orgasmic juices surged down her canal.

"Look at her, Johnny. Isn't she gorgeous just creaming that cock?" Janus asked, slipping two fingers into Annie's hot pussy, feeling John's cock rubbing against the back of them. Feeling Annie's body just trembling against her as she finger fucked her.

"Johnny, watch as I cum for you?!" Annie groaned out, her hips rocking on their own accord. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she came on Janus's fingers and his cock. "That's it, baby, fill my pussy up with your cum!" she urged him on; what could she say? She loved the feel of it when it struck the back of her womb. Biting her lip as she felt how his cock flexed as he dumped his hot load into her. Watching Janus bringing her fingers up to her lips when they were covered in her sex and John's spunk. It wasn't the first time they had tasted each other. In the form of her or Janus eating the creampie out of each other's pussies. Just to show John they were in this together. No matter what other people might think of their relationship. They would never abandon John to the darkness of his mind.

"Come, let's go shower, you two. No sense in letting them smell us on each other," Janus said, smiling at the two of them. Helping Annie to walk towards their bedroom after the sublime orgasms John had given her.

After lunch, still wearing her black swimsuit, her pussy hummed after the enjoyable sex she had with her husband. With Janus' okay, John led her and Wanda up to their third-floor bedroom. It wasn't hard for anyone not to notice the heaviness of sex on the air when they had returned. Not that she could blame them, Kathrine was just happy that John wasn't equating what they did to what had happened to him in Raven Dale. That was the furthest thing she wanted for her son.

"Wow, just look at the size of this room?!" Wanda uttered in awe as she gazed around the floor space. "Johnny?"

"Hmm?"

"I bet you've had Annie against those windows, haven't you?" Wanda asked with a devious grin.

"I'm not answering that," Johnny stated as he walked towards the ladder that led up to the widow's walk.

"You sure? I bet she was standing like this," Wanda cooed, resting her hands against the glass, waving her ass at him. Letting him see how her bottoms contoured to her mound. "I bet those huge breasts of hers were swaying as you fucked her from behind, weren't they?" Peering over her shoulder, the fires of her lust burned in her hazel eyes at the sight of the movement in his shorts. Smiling knowingly at Kathrine as John scurried up the ladder, unbolting the latch and out onto the roof.

"Thank you, honey," Kathrine said in a sweet tone as she took John's offered hand, helping up onto the widow's walk. "This is some view she has from up here," she uttered in awe as she looked around. Not hiding her smile when she noted how John was eyeing her, namely her suit, out from the corner of his left eye as he helped Wanda up.

"And no one can see us up here?" Wanda asked, looking around, seeing the bass boats on the water, the speed boats trailing water skiers behind them. The pontoon boats lazily cruising along the water as their passengers voices filled the air. Knowing how great this spot would be to spend their summer break at. Turning as she heard the door closing, the sound of the metal handle thumping against the wood.

"Johnny, come help us lay out our towels," Kathrine said in a soft tone. "Do you like the suit? I wore it just for you, baby," she spoke, showing off her body to him. Feeling it heat as her son's eyes ran down her body. Her mouth watered as she noted the movement in his shorts. Pleased that she could affect him to the point of getting aroused with just a swimsuit.

"I might not have the breasts that your mother does," showing off her 32B breasts to his eyes, "but I know you like how they feel in your hand," Wanda purred as she cradled her orbs.

"Would you think Janus would mind us using her sunscreen?" Kathrine asked, pointing down at it as it set in the far corner. She wanted to keep the burning to a minimal while displaying her body to him.

"No," Johnny answered as he helped to straighten out Wanda's towel.

"Good, then you wouldn't have a problem applying it to us, would you?" Kathrine asked, laying on her stomach, resting her right cheek on her interlocked fingers.

"No. I guess not," Johnny admitted.

"Come and lay those hands on me," Wanda said, reaching back and untying the knot in her top. "Hey, Johnny," reaching down, lifting her hips, and pushing aside her bottoms to show off her pink pussy, "don't you miss this pussy?" she asked, running her fingers along her labia. Spreading her lips open, showing John just how eager her little pussy was to be wrapped around his cock.

"I know you loved being inside of me yesterday," Kathrine said, mimicking Wanda. A little moan escaped her lips as she slid two fingers into her hot mound. "But if you don't want to, we understand. It must be hard keeping up with Janus and Annie. Especially Janus, given how I know how being pregnant makes a woman extra horny. Yet honey, can't you see how much we need you inside of us?"

"Oh, Johnny," Wanda moaned lightly as she felt two of his fingers slipping into her hot sex as he knelt between them.

"That's it, baby; touch me all you want," Kathrine panted, her hand covering his, urging him deeper into her sex. Sure, they all might have had sex earlier, yet she would willingly spread her legs for John just for another ride on his pogo stick. She knew Wanda felt the same way. It didn't matter if she would be sore afterwards; it was the fact she could be this close to her son. That he allowed her to be this close to him after being kept at arms' length for five years.

"Johnny, I know this will sound like I'm just using you for sex, but can we just skip the sunbathing and get down to why we are up here?" Wanda asked, rolling onto her side, causing his fingers to slide out of her. "I hope I have shown you over these past few months that I'm not like that. That the times we have been together has shown you that I see you more than just your big cock. I'll admit I so love being fucked or fucking it. I've never denied that. But can't you feel how hot and wet my pussy is just at the thought of having it back inside of me?" she inquired, watching how those green eyes were studying her.

"Honey," noting how his eyes darted to her as she laid a hand on his right thigh, "I know you have so much going on with you that you don't know if you're coming or going. With everything from your illness to the baby, the operation that you might agree too. To life after high school and taking on the role of a father. We aren't trying to force ourselves onto you. We just want to show you how much you're loved, cherished, and wanted in this family," Kathrine said, lightly brushing her thumb along his leg. Hoping he could see the truth of her words in her eyes. Praying they were making amends with him for their failure to see what he was telling them about what was going on in Raven Dale. Watching his eyes as she slid her hand up the leg of his shorts. Rolling her tongue in her mouth at the feel of his hard cock in her hand.

"You know I've never hurt you, never used you, never degraded you like I know you suffered at the hands of those people. I just really love being filled to the brim with your cock," Wanda said, reaching down, taking hold of his left hand, and bringing it back to her wet cunt. "Can't you see how much this has missed you? Haven't I shown you I will take care of you? Protect you, like we did at the party? Comfort you after we had left Jared's lawyer's office that day?" Shuttering when John, on his own, eased his fingers back inside of her pussy. She had purposely cleaned herself up on the off chance that this might happen. While she did love getting creampied by Ray. She didn't want John thinking that she would soil his cock when another man's load was still inside her, even if it was his brother's. "Please, all I'm asking is that you let us share this part of yourself with us."

"Didn't you like making my cheeks clap yesterday?" Kathrine asked, watching her son's face as her nails lightly skimmed down her son's rod. "Didn't you love having this hard thing buried deep inside of me? You know how many sons wish they could do what I let you do to me with their own? Quite a lot of them, they just won't admit it, even to themselves. Why else is your hand lingering on my ass as we talk?" she mused with a devilish grin on her lips. "Yeah, you like the feel of it, don't you? You can touch it any time you want, Johnny; I'll never deny you."

"And you two thought to do it up here and not a bed?" Johnny asked, finally speaking.

"Well..." Feeling her face heating under her son's pointed look, "I thought if Janus was that adventurous with you up here, I could be too, to show you that I can rise to the challenge," Kathrine said in firm determination.

"You know this isn't a competition, right?"

"Says you?! A mother never likes the woman that sweeps away her son," Kathrine uttered, playfully sticking her nose into the air.

"Johnny, why don't you come here and taste these," Wanda cooed, running her hand along the curvature of her right breast. "They have missed your lips." Slipping her top off from over her head, the ends of her light brown hair feathered out along her towel as John's lips wrapped around her areola. Watching through her half-closed eyes as Kathrine removed her top, showing off her 32D breasts to the world.

"Baby, mama needs to feel your kiss to," Kathrine said wantonly. Her body shuddered as her son began to suckle on her left teat. Her fingers weaved through strands of his black hair. Noting how Wanda was lightly stroking him off as her hand was in his shorts like hers once was just to keep John in that state of arousal.

"Johnny, come eat me; I love feeling your tongue on my pussy, like I know you love the feel of mine on your cock," Wanda said, laying on her back, lifting her legs into the air, and pulling off her bottoms. Filling the air with the smell of her sex. Hoping the neighbors wouldn't hear what was going to happen on top of Janus' house. Her fingers took hold of tufts of his hair as John teased her hot mound with that tongue of his. Mewing as he was bringing her closer to her peak. Rocking her hips adding to his skill to get her off quicker. She knew the longer they were out there, the more likely they would be found out.

1...56789...26