Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, I'll show you what needs to be moved out of the room," Annie said, noting how Ray's eyes glanced down as Janus started up the stairs.

"Does she really..." Ray quickly clamed up when Wanda glared at him.

"Listen here, Ray," Annie spoke in a hard tone as she stepped up to her older brother, poking him in the chest as she did. "Be glad Johnny isn't here to see you undressing her with your eyes. It's time you learned she isn't going to share. So keep your damn eyes in your head, your pissing Johnny off, understand?"

"And me," Wanda huffed, joining in. "Looking once in a while is fine, but you're practically mind fucking her every time you do."

"Janus doesn't like you upsetting Johnny, she won't say anything, but it ends now, get me?" Annie growled, hoping to stop this before it pushed John too far and causing him to have an episode.

"Sorry, Wanda, I didn't mean to disrespect you like that," Ray said, hanging his head in shame.

"Next time I see those eyes wander, I'm going to make you watch as I fuck Johnny," Wanda said, knowing how different she was when she and John were together then she was with Ray. It was just something that came out in her when she had that big of a cock in her hand, mouth, or pussy. Stomping off towards the stairs, letting Ray stew for a bit as she went to lend a hand with the baby furniture.

"You're going to have to learn she isn't yours to ogle, sweetheart. That's Johnny's privilege," Kathrine said in a motherly tone as she patted his left cheek before she, too, went to lend a hand upstairs.

"This way," Annie said, beckoning her brother to follow from over her shoulder as she walked towards the first-floor hallway. "All of this," waving her hand around the room, "needs to be moved to the room next door to this one; just store them where you can find space for them, move some things around if you have to until we can find space to put them somewhere else. Just roll up the rug when you get done," she said, seeing Ray looking around the room.

"Okay, but why am I moving things out of here?" Ray asked, peering back at his sister.

"We're going to turn it into a nursery, easier than constantly going up and down the stairs when Julia needs to be put down for a nap," Annie said, also knowing it would serve as one for her own child when the time came for it. "Don't break anything." Was the last words she spoke before leaving her brother to his task.

"Janus?" Wanda spoke as they were making sure they had every piece they needed to put the diaper changing station together.

"Hmm?" Janus hummed as she read the instructions. Which thankfully was a lot simpler and far more clearer than the one they had bought for the other house.

"Were you really not wearing anything under your robe?" Wanda asked as she sat Indian-style next to Annie.

"I wasn't, couldn't you tell?" Janus answered with an amused grin on her face.

"Do you always do that?"

"Why shouldn't I be naked in my own house?" Janus retorted. "The goods were covered, and the only ones who knew were Annie and Johnny. Especially, Johnny, it's just lovely to see that... rod just elongate when he knows all he has to do is slip a hand inside of my robe," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mmm, yes, it is a lovely sight to see," Kathrine agreed with a sigh, feeling her pussy heating recounting yesterday's events.

"Can I ask, why do it? When you know it's just going to fuel their male egos," Wanda stated; she did love Ray, yet his constant lingering around Janus was growing thin.

"Why do you flaunt yourself to Johnny?" Janus retorted. "Please, don't say that you don't; that dance last night was more than just a dance. The men might not see it, but we do," she said, with Annie nodding along. "Don't take that as me berating you; I accepted this kind of thing when I showed up on your doorstep. Doesn't mean I'll participate; it just means I understand."

"Not to sound insensitive, can I ask why you won't? That is kind of the reason this whole mess is happening. You have to know how they're just dying to see you naked, amongst other things," Wanda said, trying not to roll her eyes.

Janus sat there for a moment in silence, wondering if she could share the whole story with her. "My ex is not a good man if you catch my meaning. The abuse I suffered wasn't the worst of it. He hurt me very badly; I nearly died because of him. It's taken ten years just to feel safe enough to be with a man. Does that clarify things for you?" she asked with an arched eyebrow. "Being shared... I don't think I can handle that. I know you want Johnny as much as I do," Janus said, looking at Wanda and then Kathrine. "So I overlook it. Why there's a private room at the other house for such things if or when Johnny wants to do that. So I can keep that from our marital bed."

"What about the women?" Wanda spoke up. She wasn't opposed to a little female-on-female action. They've done so on numerous occasions. Reminiscing about the day John lost his virginity. "I mean, you have to have with Annie, don't you?"

"Well... yes, we do," Janus admitted. "What are you getting at?"

"I mean, we're all going to be family, right?" Wanda asked, looking at the three of them. "And we've done a lot, I mean a lot of things together. Why not join us when we ladies have our own fun. Being with the guys is fun and all, yet a woman knows another woman better than most men. No offense, Kathrine. I can tell by the pain in your eyes that what you say is real. Kind of reminds me of the pain in Johnny's. I take it what he went through, you've experienced too?" Reaching across the space and gently squeezing Janus' hand when she weakly nodded. "I'm so sorry if I've made you go back to that place. That wasn't my intention; I'm just trying to understand why you don't want to participate in what we do. I never want you to feel that pain like I don't want Johnny to feel it, either. It just feels like you want to be an outsider and look down on us while you get Johnny all to yourself. I'm sorry if that's not what you intended, just how I see it."

"And me shedding my clothes and crawling between your legs will ease that?" Janus asked with a questioning look.

"Well, I mean, you share Johnny with us; why not get a little relief, too, when he's preoccupied. I'm not saying you have to or anything. Now that I know why you don't want to be shared, I just don't want you to feel left out. And I know Johnny would be upset if he thinks we're doing it on purpose. That's not something I want to happen," Wanda said, drawing back to her spot.

"Afraid Johnny will cut you off?" Janus asked, shooting Wanda a smirk.

"Guilty. But damn, just to feel it in your hand or your..." All four women gazed off into the distance, nearly drooling as that very sensation played out in their minds. "See, you know what I mean? It's just fucking orgasmic!"

"True, it is," Annie nodded, her moans from last night playing out in her head as she was putting the fasteners in one spot so they wouldn't get lost.

"Well, hmm... it has been some time since I've been with multiple women," Janus mused, tilting back her head pondering on Wanda's suggestion. "What? I went to college too," she said, flashing Wanda a smile at her shocked look.

"Would you mind showing us what has the men in this family perving out over?" Kathrine asked, looking at Janus.

"Mmm, I guess not, but after we put this together," Janus said, patting the box that had the image of the diaper changing station on it. She didn't want John to think they were slacking off while he went off to get the supplies they needed to fix up their home when she knew he didn't like to be in crowds unless he couldn't help it like school.

"Wanda?! What's going on?" Ray asked, confused as Wanda pushed him back down the hall once he came up to see if they needed help after he had cleared out the room like his sister asked him to.

"Nothing you need to worry about, but I need you to go back down stairs," Wanda stated; she didn't want to make Janus feel uncomfortable if she thought Ray was eavesdropping outside the door. "Do this for me, babe, okay?"

"Okay, but you're acting weird," Ray said, moving towards the stairs on his own accord.

"I'm sorry, Ray, but this is private; I hope you can understand," Wanda said in a pleading tone. "Please, just stay down there for a bit, okay?"

"Sure, Wanda," Ray grumbled, feeling like he was being left out of something. "I'll be in the corner when you feel like I can come out."

"Ray..." Sighing, her shoulders slumping, that was not how she wanted him to take it. Knowing she'll make it up to him later.

"What? Are those things real?!" Ray's head snapped to his left as he heard Wanda's voice. Quickly moving towards the foot of the stairs, just to hear whatever he could. "Fuck! No wonder they're practically tripping over themselves to get a peek at you; you're gorgeous!" Ray's hands tightened on the stairwell railing as he felt himself growing excited as he listened to his girlfriend's voice. Turning his head when the front door opened and in stepped his brother, followed by his father.

"Ray, what are you doing?" Johnny asked, perplexed by his brother's stance.

"Umm... they're up there, and well, I don't know what's happening, but..." Becoming red-faced as John slipped out of his shoes. Seeing his father nod when John said to give him five minutes, then they'll get to work. Wanting to beat his head against the banister wishing only to join his brother as John bounded up the stairs.

"What's..." Johnny's voice stilled the four of them as he opened the door. "Janus, why are you naked, and why are Wanda and Mom touching your breasts?" he asked; he tried not to, yet his body responded to the sight before him.

"I can explain," Janus said, feeling her cheeks heat as John's eyes ran down her body.

"I would hope so since you've clearly stated you didn't want to be shared or have you changed your mind?"

"At least with the men, that hasn't changed. It is no different then what your sister and I do when we're in our bed together," Janus said, trying to make him understand if or when she agreed to join the women of the family whenever they all get together.

"I see, and you're okay with that?"

"I might be; it's not like it would be my first time. You're okay when Annie and I do things. Will you be okay with it?" Janus asked, studying his face.

"What you do is up to you, but if they get to touch your breasts, does that mean I get to touch theirs in return?" Johnny asked, pointing at how their hands still lingered on Janus' breasts. Keeping the odd look from his face when his mother and Wanda scurried over to where he stood in the doorway. His male instinct kicked in when they bared their breasts to his eyes.

"I promise Johnny, we weren't trying to coerce her into anything," Wanda said, hoping he wasn't thinking that. Also trying to keep her body from heating at the feel of his touch on her breast.

"I promise we weren't, honey; we just thought if she was going to be a part of us that she might like to join us on occasion, is all," Kathrine said, feeling her mound heating as her son's hand explored her breast.

"Janus can make her own decision on what she wants to do," Johnny said, watching how they bit their lips as he gave their nipples a tug and a little light jostling before his hands fell away. "Just be quieter about it; Ray was standing like a perv listening in downstairs," he stated from over his shoulder as he walked away.

"We will," they said as one before shutting the door.

"Everything okay up there?" Brandan asked as John joined him on the intermediate landing, where he was currently working on getting the loosened newel cap off without breaking the dowel that held it on. He had sent Ray to fetch the shop vac from the house while he and John took care of their first task.

"Yeah, Janus is just showing off, is all," Johnny muttered, watching his father work so if he had to do this again, he'd be prepared for it.

"Ah," Brandan uttered; he had heard it all, as did Ray when John asked why Janus was naked. He wouldn't deny that he wished he, too, was in that room just to see that sight. Yet knew if he pushed himself, his son wouldn't like it. So he sucked it up and put it to the back of his mind like all the other women he liked to see naked but never would. "Think you can handle the sanding while I get the other two off so we can clean out the old glue in them?" he asked, seeing his son's stern nod that he could. "Not too much, just enough to get the old glue off; otherwise, the new glue won't bond." Keeping his smile hidden at the sight of how John stuck his tongue out the corner of his mouth as he lightly sanded the dowel. "Don't worry about the dust; we'll use the shop vac to clean it up," Brandan said, moving down the stairs to remove the last acorn. "Johnny, I know we've talked about it as a family, yet we haven't spoken about what you're going to do about the operation as father and son," he said as he and John sat outside using his round rasps to clear out the old glue.

"I'm scared," Johnny finally admitted to someone. Seeing how his father became still as he looked over at him.

"Why do you feel scared, Johnny?"

"What happens to me? What happens if you get the John you want back, huh? Am I going to be forgotten? Tossed into the trash when I'm no longer needed? What if it doesn't work? Will you all stop trying to get him back? What if I die on the table? What if they take away my memories again? What if I lose Julia in your quest to get a boy that no longer exists back?" Johnny asked somberly as he dropped his chin to his chest.

"I can't answer those questions," Brandan said, laying his arm along his son's shoulders, hugging John into him. "But whatever comes, we will be here to help you through it," he spoke, lightly placing a kiss on the side of his son's head. "Who knows, you might just stay yourself, just with all the memories they took from you, without you having to have a seizure to bring them out," he stated, rubbing his son's shoulder. "It's okay to be scared, Johnny. I think I would be, too, if someone was going to mess around with my brain. I think that's a natural reaction. But if you still feel this way in the next two weeks, then you don't have to go through with it. I don't want you to put undo stress on yourself just to appease us. Our li'l John might be gone, but you've taken his place, and nothing will ever make us forget about you," Brandan said in a loving tone as his son looked at him. Seeing Ray moving back around the corner when he returned with the shop vac to give him and John some privacy. "Now, how about we go and put these back on, huh?" he spoke once he was sure the insides were free of any dust that would impede the gluing process.

"There, that should do it; we just have to let it dry for a day or two," Brandan said, gathering up his tools and hearing the ladies talking on the floor above them. Hearing them responding when John called out to them, telling them not to touch the acorns. "Let's get the easy stuff out of the way first, then we'll tackle the bathroom," he uttered, heading down the steps with John following along. Reaching into his tool belt as he pulled a screw out as John held the door steady while he replaced all the screws in the hinges. "Try closing and opening it now," Brandan directed as John stood inside the room, watching it easily swing on its hinges. Not seeing a hint of it catching like it was once doing.

"Okay, that was rather easy," Johnny admitted as he opened the door and stepped out of the room.

"Sometimes it is; now, let's go see about that dryer," Brandan spoke, leading the way down the hall to their laundry room. "We'll clean out this side of the vent, then go outside and see if we need to do the same thing there," he stated as John helped to move the dryer out of the way.

"How's our hard-working men doing?" Kathrine asked over the noise of the vacuum as John was feeding the hose down the line.

"Well, the acorns should hold better now that we used a glue rated for this kind of moist air around here," seeing Janus nodding along, trying not to picture her naked, "the door that was sticking just had to have the screws replaced in it. Opens fine now. John's vacuuming out the lint that was built up in the line. It was bad; it was falling out when we disconnected the dryer last night. We'll check outside to make sure that part of it isn't as clogged as this side of it was. That should take care of your overheating problem; if it doesn't, it might be the dryer itself," Brandan stated, seeing John reaching over and shutting off the vacuum once he had fed all the hose he could down it. "We got you a new faucet, just like the kind you have up there. So once we get this done, Johnny and I will head up there and see to the bathroom."

"I'll show you where the outlet is," Janus said as John got to his feet.

"Oh, this isn't so bad," Brandan stated once they got the cover off. "I think you got most of it out with the vacuum," he spoke, only seeing about a foot of lint left. "Don't even need to bring the vac out here; just need a trashcan." Hearing his son moving off to get one while he went to fetch a stick to pull the lint towards the opening, given how his or John's hands wouldn't fit. "There that should take care of that problem. Let's go back inside and see if that took care of it," he said once he had screwed the face plate back on. With the hose reconnected, the dryer plugged back in and pushed back into its spot. "Much better," Brandan said, smiling at his son as he laid a hand on top of the dryer when it was heating up like normal and not burning his hand at the touch of it.

"You got it working?!" Janus uttered in surprise as she stood in the doorway of the laundry room. She had been thinking that she would have to buy a new one, given how it wasn't fully drying her clothes.

"We sure did, didn't we, Johnny?" Brandan asked, hugging his son into him as he nodded along. "You'll just have to hire an electrician to figure out what's wrong with that switch. That's just something I don't mess with when I don't know the cause of the fault in the first place."

"I will; I can't thank you enough for coming up. You've saved us quite a bit of money helping us out," Janus said, escorting them up to the second floor.

"Where are the others?" Brandan asked, looking around for his wife, daughter, and son.

"Oh, they're outside sunbathing on the deck to keep out of your way while you work. How long will it take for the glue to dry on these things?" Janus asked, pointing at the acorn they had fixed.

"The bottle said twelve hours, but I'd wait a day before you mess with them just to insure that the glue has properly set," Brandan spoke in an informative voice. Trying to keep his eyes on her back and not her ass as he followed her up the stairs. "Where is your bedroom, by the way? I don't see any of these rooms being used."

"On the third floor," Janus answered, pointing up toward it.

"Huh? I don't see any stairs leading up to it," Brandan said in confusion.

"Because I hid them so my ex wouldn't be able to find me if he broke into the house at night."

"Oh, sorry, you have to do such a thing just to feel safe in your own house. Hope you know not all men are like him," Brandan said as he entered the bathroom, with John following behind with the bag that held the new flapper and faucet.

"I know, my Johnny has shown me that," Janus cooed, smiling warmly at him, blowing him a kiss as she noted the blush on his cheeks.

"That's good to know; glad he treats you right; otherwise, we'd be having a talk," Brandan said in a teasing tone as he sat down on the toilet lid. Reaching down, turning off the water, flushing the toilet to drain the tank once he had removed the lid. Easily removing the old flapper and tossing it into the trash after showing Janus how rotten it was and why it was causing it to constantly run. It was just as easy to install the new one. Waiting a bit with the lid still off as the tank filled. Flushing it, just to make sure the flapper was sitting properly. His male pride was boosted at Janus' praise when the sound that once filled the room could no longer be heard. "Oh, that was what the problem was," he muttered once he had removed the old faucet. Studying the underside of it while John was removing the old plumber's putty and the old caulking with a putty knife.

1...45678...26