Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you remember the day you first tasted me?" Kathrine asked, knelling over her son as he laid on Wanda's towel as she was currently going to town on John's cock. Smiling down at him when John nodded. "Mama needs to feel that tongue on my pussy; it just loves it when you lick me," she uttered, straddling his face, hoping that they were far enough away from the knee-high wall that no one could see them if they were passing by on the lake or the road.

"Fuck, Johnny, you're so big," Wanda lightly moaned as she eased herself down onto his dagger. Feeling her folds wrapping around his cock as they welcomed him back into her depths. Panting heavily as she rode him hard. As much as she wanted to fuck him for hours and walk bowlegged for a week. She knew they couldn't, at least not in the open like they were. She also knew if he fucked her like she wanted him to do, there was no way she could keep as quiet as she was doing at the moment. No. She'd be screaming and moaning like a harlot, begging John like she always did not to take his cock out of her. To let her cum on it as much as he desired. She truly did love Ray, yet he could never fill her up like his brother could.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it, taste me like that," Kathrine moaned low as her son's tongue moved through her labia. Enjoying the feel of his tongue on her overheated sex. So very happy that they could finally be like this. Pondering if this was his own breakthrough or the new pills Dr. Copper had him on. Either way, she didn't care. All she truly cared about was if John was happy and that he was safe. She just hoped that he would seek her out more often. She loved being with all her boys. Brushing her fingers through his hair, her left hand flew to her mouth as she came on her son's tongue. Her body trembled as she peered over her shoulder as Wanda, too, came hard on John's cock.

"See, Johnny, this isn't so bad, now is it?" Wanda asked, lying beside him as Kathrine's ass bounced against his hips as she was riding him hard and fast. "This is no different than what you do with Annie and Janus. I promise we'll look after her if she wants to be with us girls like you saw in the sunroom over there," she said, pointing over at John's family lake house. "I'll make sure none of the other men sees her naked. I know she wouldn't like that," Wanda spoke in a sweet tone as she rubbed his chest as his eyes studied her. Nodding her head, silently telling him she knew Janus' reasons and that she was going to make sure Janus never felt uncomfortable with them. She never wanted anyone to feel the pain the two of them had suffered. Wondering if that was the bond that drew them together in the first place. She knew if she hadn't been dating Ray, and if she ever met John, which given what she knew about was impossible since he kept to himself around strangers, that if she could have become his girlfriend. She, too, would protect him like Annie and Janus were doing. Although she would admit once she learned about his size, she wouldn't give him up without a fight, no matter how difficult John can be on his bad days. Her eyes glanced down as she heard the sound of John's cock slipping out of Kathrine's gapping pussy as it slapped against his stomach. Noting how her pussy juice just gusted out of her wide-open pussy as Kathrine was lost in her orgasmic bliss. "How about I finish you off, hmm?" Wanda hummed, smiling warmly down at him as she took her former spot. Her voice shuddering as she eased him back inside of her. "Cum in me, Johnny; I want to feel you shooting that hot load into me. So I know you enjoyed this as much as we did," she whispered, her hips rocking quickly, urging on his own climax to return the favor of how he had given them their own.

******

"Janus, I want to thank you for opening up your home to us this weekend," Brandan said as they sat in Janus' living room as they all watched TV.

"You're welcome, Brandan. After all, you and Kathrine opened your own to me that day," Janus said, smiling friendly over at him. Noting how Ray kept his eyes on the screen and not her breasts like he's been doing when he thought she didn't notice. Hoping the talk, Annie had told her about had stuck.

"I was thinking..."

"What about?" Janus asked curiously.

"You know how cramped it is back at the house with all of us there, and I know you and John will have that house next to us when the two of you move in once the connector is completed. But the holidays are meant to be celebrated as a whole, so I thought since you three have all this room. That you three might think about hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas here. I know Kathrine is going to go overboard with the presents this Christmas. Seeing how Julia will be a little over three months old by then. Not to guilt you three into it, just something to think about. Although I agree with Kathrine, I can't wait to hold my grandbaby," Brandan said, smiling over at Janus as she sat on the other end of the couch with him while Annie and Ray sat on the matching loveseat that sat perpendicular to it.

"Neither can I, Brandan, neither can I," Janus said, cooing down to her daughter as she lightly rubbed her ever-growing stomach.

"So, can I ask, without seeming rude, are you hoping for another one after this?" Brandan asked innocently.

"Oh yes, but I know what my chances are; I can hope and pray that John's little swimmers take again, if not. I'll cherish our daughter regardless if I can't give her a brother or sister."

"I hope you can, I really do, Janus," Brandan said affectionately, patting the cushion between the two of them. "Have you thought about fertility drugs?"

"No... I have not. I was always under the assumption that I couldn't get pregnant after what was done to me, that I never even thought about it. But now," smiling down at her daughter once again, "I just might have to have that conversation with my doctor," Janus said in an excited tone as she peered over at him. "Thank you for the suggestion."

"If you need help with anything, you just let me know, alright?"

"I will," Janus nodded.

"Now, who do you think you're little girl is going to take after?" Brandan asked with a broad smile.

"Me, of course," Janus stated, chuckling. "She'll probably have her daddy's hair. Since the blonde gene is a recessive gene."

"I bet she's going to have a cute button nose like Annie did when she was born," Brandan uttered, watching how his daughter's head snapped over to him.

"Dad?! Don't embarrass me," Annie groaned.

"What?! You were cute as a button; why would I lie about that?"

"I have to wonder where Annie got those from," Janus mused, gesturing towards Annie's large bust.

"Oh, that's simple, she got them from my mother; she was slightly bigger than Annie is when she was alive," Brandan spoke, his eyes filled with sadness recounting how he had lost his mother.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I truly am; I bet she was a wonderful woman," Janus said softly, lightly touching Brandan's upper right arm.

"She was; her passing came out of nowhere and took us all by surprise. Wish she could have met Kathrine, but we weren't so lucky."

"Can I ask what happened to her?" Janus asked, truly intrigued.

"Bone cancer," Brandan said truthfully. "We never knew she was sick until one day when I was twelve, she broke her leg just getting up from her chair. By then, it was too late to do anything but make her as comfortable as we could. The cancer had spread throughout her body, and that is something I don't wish on anyone to watch their love one go out with. It was horrible. I like to think that's what drove my father to become the acholic he was before he drank himself to death."

"Janus?" Ray finally spoke after being silent since returning to her house.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry; I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable or upset, Johnny. It's just... well, you've been like my dream woman for so long, and now... being this close to you, I just let it go to my head. I'll promise to work on it," Ray stated factually.

"Why, thank you, Ray. That was very big of you; as long as you remember who I am with, we'll get along just fine," Janus said, smiling warmly at him.

"Still won't stop me from wondering," Ray said truthfully as he turned his attention back to the TV.

"There's nothing wrong with fantasizing; we all do it. I do; I know your father does, your mother; it's when you let that fantasy take over that it becomes a problem," Janus uttered, offering her wisdom. Turning her head, as did Brandan, as they heard voices and then footsteps on the stairs as they drew near. Holding out her hands to John when he came into view. Noting the glow on Wanda and Kathrine as they took their spots beside their respective partners. Snuggling up to John when he joined her on the couch. Her fingers lightly danced along the back of his hand as his own rested over their growing child. "How about we go get the grill ready?" she asked once the hour drew near. Happily, leading her man out of the house and onto the back deck to heat up their gas grill. Chatting away with John as they listened to the rocking of her float, the gentle waves rolling onto the shore as their grill got up to temperature.

******

It was around four in the afternoon the next day when all seven of them arrived back home. Bill and Ruth quickly exited the house as John and Annie were unloading the back of Janus' SUV while Kathrine had popped the trunk of her former car. The old fence that once separated the two yards now lay in a heap on the grass as the foundation for the connector sat curing in the sun. The contractor would only install the doors once the walls and roof were in place so no one could sneak into their homes since the only windows that would be in the connector would be facing their combined backyards. Since there would only be two switches and a single light fixture within the space. The man had said the building should go up in a flash once the inspector signed off on it. They were only looking at a few weeks of construction if the weather holds out.

Ruth and Wanda chatted away as they headed off towards hers and Ray's bedroom with their bags. It wasn't hard for Ruth to guess what had happened over the weekend. She knew from the look on Wanda's face that she had been with Johnny. Bill stood outside with his father going over what the foreman had told him when they were laying the foundation as Ray and John carried the tools to the shed. Kathrine, Annie, and Janus headed next door to see how they wanted to decorate the house once the construction was complete. Debating what would be taken out of the house and given to charity since the house was officially Janus'. Chatting happily, pointing out where the items Ray had moved out of that room would look good in a certain spot within the house. The smell of hot pizza filled the Masters' home that evening as everyone got caught up with what they all did over the weekend. John's eyes moved around the table as he watched how they all were laughing and joking. Looking over at Annie as she leaned against him. Seeing her loving smile on her lips as she rested her chin on his right shoulder. His eyes cut to Janus when she rested her hand on his left thigh. Feeling her fingers curling around his hand when he took hold of it.

"Johnny," Ruth whispered, lightly taking hold of his right arm when it was time for John to seek his bed when his medication was kicking in. Her amber eyes held a warm light to them as John peered back at her. "I really want to thank you for all that you've done for Yasmine," she said, her blonde hair brushed along her chest as they stood near the foot of the stairs.

"I haven't really done anything," Johnny said truthfully.

"But you have; she tells me how much the two of you have talked, how much it's been helping her to deal with what happened to her. I can't thank you enough for that. I can see her returning back to the sister I knew," Ruth said, hugging him out of nowhere. "I know you might not be able to return to what you once were before what happened to you. I am sorry for that, but you can't imagine how happy we are that she's finally coming out of that dark pit she was in. If there's ever anything you need, you let me know; it's the least I can do for you for helping my sister," she whispered, rubbing his back. She wasn't expecting him to return her hug, yet it didn't stop her smile from forming on her lips at the light pat on her back. "You have a good night, Johnny," Ruth said, placing a kiss on his right cheek. "We'll see you in the morning." Looking to her right as Bill placed a hand on her shoulder. Leaning into him as they watched Johnny disappearing down the hall to his room.

Chapter four

It was nine o'clock on a Friday morning as. John, his mother, father, brothers, sister, Janus, Wanda, Ruth, and Yasmine, who had flown in when Ruth told her about the court appearance. No one was expecting Yasmine to fly in like she did, nor were they expecting to see her standing on their doorstep bright and early Wednesday morning. They all watched on when she ran up to John, took hold of his hands, and told him flat out that she was there to support him. Knowing how difficult it was going to be for him, that after all the help he had given her, she was there to return the favor. Since then, Janus and John had been staying at their house while Annie stayed in their room while his mother and father put up Yasmine in Annie's old room. Still, that didn't mean Annie wasn't over at their house every second of the day. John would admit just with him and Janus there, it was rather quiet. He didn't know if he liked that or not, given the years of having so many people around him. Annie kept her annoyance to herself when Yasmine took her spot next to John when they all sat behind Jared in the gallery.

"It's going to be okay, Johnny; we're all here for you," Yasmine said low in a supportive voice as she laid her hands over his. Not seeing the scowl on Annie's face who was sitting beside her. While Ray, Bill, her sister, and Wanda sat in the row behind them, John's parents took the spots beside Janus, who sat on the right of John. "I know this will be difficult for you, but we're here to support you," she uttered in a friendly tone. Her amber eyes held their certainty in them that she was going to support her friend. To be there for him like he has been there for her. Watching how he was nodding when Mrs. Hicks gave him some last-minute pointers before turning back around, shuffling papers as she did.

"Glad you could make it, Dr. Copper," Brandan said, getting to his feet when John's doctor appeared next to him.

"It's not often Johnny asks for me, so I knew this would be trying for your son. I just hope this doesn't fire off an episode of his," Dr. Copper stated, lightly touching Brandan's upper arm.

"I do, too," Brandan nodded. That was the last thing he wanted his son to suffer. Yet knew that might come about if he thought what John was going to say happened. Retaking his seat, peering over his shoulder as Dr. Copper moved down the other pew to sit down next to Wanda.

"How are you feeling today, Johnny?" Dr. Copper whispered, leaning forward and lightly touching his left shoulder.

"As well as you can expect," Johnny answered.

"Any time you need me, you just call for me, and I'll try to help you to get through this, okay?" Gently squeezing his shoulder as she saw John's nod. Wondering who the dark blonde woman sitting next to him was. She knew who Janus was; they had a long session with John about their baby and how he could cope with being a father. While she personally was a tad cynical about their age differences, yet she couldn't deny that Janus had brought something out in John. So far, she could see Janus was good for John; whether or not that continued to be the case, she couldn't say.

As the hour grew near, John looked around, seeing how the pews had filled up. He did note the glaring looks of hate on one elderly man's and woman's face that was directed at the table where Jared's lawyer waited for the bailiff to bring Jared out. Mrs. Hicks had told him that they wouldn't bring him out until a few minutes before the case was set to proceed. He wondered if those were Julia's grandparents. Pondering if they, too, knew what was happening to them and, like their daughter, profited from it.

"Breathe, Johnny, just picture something to take your mind off of it," Janus whispered into his ear as she squeezed his hand affectionately. Feeling her body heat when those green eyes of his ran down her body. She knew that look, how it made her feel so wanted, knowing he was picturing her in the nude.

John's breathing quickened as he heard the sounds of chains. Feeling hands on him as he tried to keep himself from dwelling on that moment. Yet the fear that was carved into his body and soul was not something so easily dismissed. However, the smile on Jared's face did pull him back from the precipice for the moment. Looking to the guard, making sure it was okay for him to shake Jared's hand. Feeling the warmth of it as Jared's left covered the backside of his hand as they shook. Introducing him to his family and Yasmine, seeing Janus smiling at the both of them as he told Jared how their baby was doing. Seeing Jared's own reaching his eyes when John told him how Julia had a strong kick when she was grumpy. John noticed how Jared nodded to those same elderly people that sat behind the prosecutor's table. Straightening out the suit jacket that he had borrowed from his father since he had none of his own. He wanted to look presentable for Jared so they couldn't use his outfit against him in the cross-examination Mrs. Hicks told him that would likely take place. It was a little big for him, yet he did like how Janus and Annie looked at him in it.

"All rise for the Honorable Judge Blackwell!" Came the female bailiff cadence, telling John it was time. Watching how the middle-aged woman in a black robe walked up to her seat. Lifting her gavel, banging it loudly, bringing the courtroom into order.

"The State of Oregon vs. Mr. Anders will now proceed," the judge spoke as she took her seat. "On the charge of first-degree murder, manslaughter, braking, and entering, how does your defendant plea?"

"Not guilty due to temporary insanity at the time of the offense," Mrs. Hicks stated, her eyes glancing over to the jury, noting how they were watching them intently. Knowing how hard it was to prove that, yet it was her hope that once they heard the truth about what happened to Julia and John in Raven Dale, that would sway enough of the jurors to lean her way.

"Very well, Mrs. Hicks, prosecutor, anything you wish to add?" the judge asked, peering over at the lead attorney for the State.

"Yes, we will prove that Mr. Anders went there to willfully murder his ex-wife and her new husband," the man stated firmly. Seeing the judge writing down his response before moving out and around the table as he went into his opening remarks. Painting Jared as a scorned husband that just couldn't stand his wife leaving him for another man. That he wasn't 'insane' at the time of the murders, to not allow the defense to muddy the waters of the truth. He felt a little chill when he noted the pair of green eyes gazing at him as he walked back to his seat.

The wood of her seat creaked as Mrs. Hicks rose from her seat. Her fingertips traced along the table's surface as she walked around it. Smiling warmly at the twelve jurors, eight women, and four men. It was her hope that with such a heavy-laden pool of females that when it came to John's testimony, it would hit home closer to them than it would the men. Since most men can't understand what it's like to be violated in the manner John and Julia were. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen; thank you for taking time out of your day to sit here in this courtroom," she said, looking each and every one of them in the eye as she laid her hands on the railing of the jury box. "I would like to apologize to you all now for what you are about to hear on this day. What you will be witness to will not be something you will be able to easily shake off. I know I couldn't when I heard the truth. Even after so many years working for the DA, I thought I was hardened against the kind of gore that takes place in this world. How wrong I was," shaking her head, "even to this day, I still have nightmares of what I heard. I will show you and this court that while, yes, the act that brought us here was horrific that my client was not in a sound mind at the moment of their deaths. That anyone of you might too find yourselves where my client now sits if you had heard the truth of what happened in that place.

1...678910...26