Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they might just be little things to anyone, but if left unchecked, they could turn into bigger problems. Shouldn't take too long to get sorted, most of our time might be spent at Lowe's then working on the house, but we'll get it done," Brandan said, glad that John came to him for help. Happy to spend time with his youngest son like John hasn't allowed for so long. "I'll get the shop vac from our place and bring it over in the morning; that should take care of the dryer problem fairly quickly," he said as the two of them walked out of the house and back onto the deck after putting their shoes back on. Looking down when John lightly tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. Nodding when John whispered that he wanted his opinion on something. Looking back at Kathrine, seeing how she was biting her lip when they knew how big of a step this was for their son. Quickly catching up to John as he walked towards the deck's steps. "Johnny, where are we going?"

"Our secret place... well, not a secret now," Johnny said over his shoulder.

"Lips are sealed," Brandan said firmly as he followed his son down a hidden path that sat behind the well-arranged bed of flowering shrubs, flowers, and ground-covering plants. Wondering why it was there in the first place and why Janus had made it in the first place. That was until they came upon a lone bench on a manicured sandy beach nestled on the shore of the cove that separated Janus' and their own lake house. "Is this where you go when you run off, and we can't find you?" he asked in a fatherly tone, seeing John nod his answer.

"Helps me think and cool off," Johnny said truthfully, looking down at the spot where he first experienced how beautiful Janus was nude.

"Oh, well then, I hope it continues to do so," Brandan said affectionately, resting his hand on John's shoulder. "So, what do you need help with out here?" Watching John squat down to how he ran his finger through the sand, seeing how it was only two to three inches deep. Wondering what his son was thinking as John covered the spot back up and smoothed it out.

"I want to build the sand up so when Julia gets older and can play in it that she can be out here, building whatever she wants out of it, but make it appear that it's as natural to the landscape so not to draw attention to this place. But as it is, there's not enough for that, and you can see the lake is eroding it," John said, pointing at the places that Janus has add to, to replace what the lapping waves have took back out into its depths.

"Hmm... I see," Brandan muttered, dropping his chin into his hand as he walked around the edge of the area. Getting the feel of the slope, the grade, and the high and low areas of the spot. "Well, I'm not a landscaper like your Aunt is. Would you mind if I took a few pictures to send to her? Just to get her input on how to make it like you want. I take it you're not expecting to get this done soon?" Seeing John shake his head.

"No, just thinking ahead, if Julia would like playing out here when we're out by the water," John said with uncertainty as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Why not build her a sandbox up by the house?" Brandan asked, not to judge, just the question that needed to be asked.

"Didn't want to destroy the hard work Janus took to get her yard looking like it does with putting one in." Looking away when his father was just smiling at him, even with silent praise he was uncomfortable with. "Plus, this is already here; probably be easier to do then, bickering where to put a sandbox up there," Johnny said, waving to the house.

"Yeah," peering up at the trees, then down at the sand, noticing the small patches of sunlight on the sand, "and it will keep Julia from getting too much sun and overheating. That can be dangerous for them when they're that little," Brandan said, offering his fatherly advice to his son. Pleased that John was listening to every word and really took it in. "Well, we'll just have to plan it out and see what your Aunt thinks about it, so how about we get back to the girls?"

"Hey, Johnny," Annie sighed as she rested her elbow on the railing of the deck, watching the two of them. Her docking station she kept at the house rested beside her for what was to come next. "Are you ready? You did promise," she said in a cute little tone as she batted her eyelashes at her little brother.

"You sure you can keep up?" Johnny retorted as he peered up at his sister.

"Mmmhmm," Annie hummed, her finger beckoning him to come join her and Janus on the deck. Noting how Janus sauntered across the deck, seeing the sinful smile on her lips as she did. "You ready, Johnny?" she asked, slipping out of her shoes as did the two of them. So on the off chance someone stepped on their foot, it wouldn't hurt too much. Smiling at her brother as he nodded. Ever since they've been together as a couple, they've tried to stick to a schedule so John wouldn't be faced with an episode. Plus, this was their way of remembering Julia and what she did for her brother while he was in Raven Dale. Her finger pressed the play button on her iPod, noticing the looks her parents, Ray and Wanda, were giving them as they watched how John began to sway as the swing music they'd been dancing too for the past four days began to play.

"Wooo! Shake it, Johnny!" Wanda called out as she sat beside Ray, enjoying the show taking place before them. Lightly shoving Ray when his eyes were lingering on Janus' hips as she ground her ass against John before Annie took over.

"What?! I can't help it," Ray whispered low. "If you were up there, I'd be staring at you too," he said, seeing his girlfriend's cheeks heat. "You can't deny that they aren't hot up there. I've seen how you've been looking at Johnny."

"True," Wanda whispered in bashfulness. She had thought she had been keeping her leering under cover; then again, she should have known Ray would be able to tell. Her eyes glanced back over to the three of them when Janus said she needed a rest. Seeing Annie helping her over to an open seat, only to see John walk over to where Kathrine was sitting with Brandan.

"Johnny is something..." Her voice died away as John held out his hand to her.

"You don't mind if I steal her for a dance, do you?" Johnny asked, looking at his father.

"Only if you promise to have her back before midnight," Brandan joked, watching his wife's face heat.

Kathrine couldn't help it as her elation burned in her eyes as her hand slid into John's offered one. Watching how he nodded to Annie, who scrolled along the screen of her iPod. Her heart raced as John wiggled his eyebrows at her as the intro to The Doors' 'Touch Me' began to play. Touch him, she did, as the two of them danced as the fireflies began their own dance in the night air. Even enjoying a slow dance with her son before Brandan cut in. Ray and Wanda took command of the deck as she and Brandan retired to sit beside her son to rest their feet. While John was still his quiet self, something she thought would be a part of him for a very long time. She was happy that he was actually talking to her and Brandan, unlike the times before they learned the truth of his rapes, where they had to pull everything out of their son just to learn some kernel of what was going on with him.

"Johnny, can I have this dance before we leave for the night?" Wanda asked sweetly as she stood before them. The sun had long since set below the horizon. The lights of the homes that ringed the shore of Lake Hoplite played along the water's surface. Frogs and other night life that lived along the shoreline calls filled the air in their own rituals to seek their own mates for the season. "Thank you," she said with a warm smile on her lips as his hand filled hers; once Janus and Annie nodded, it was okay. Rubbing her body against his, she knew they wouldn't mind. Plus, she has been longing just to feel his cock against her. She would never force herself onto him. When John wanted sex, he knew where to find her if she was the one he sought. Feeling her mound moistening as she rubbed her ass against his groin, feeling that bulge pressing against it. Knowing how good it felt deep inside of her when they had sex last week. It might not be as often as she would like to feel that full. Yet she was not going to be like those men that did those horrible things to him. To show him that what they did, what they shared, was so far different than what he had experienced at the hands of grown men while chained to the ceiling of the room they would torture and rape him in. "Thank you for the dance, Johnny. I enjoyed it greatly," Wanda said softly, placing a light peck on his lips. She would never make out with him in front of Janus and Annie unless they told her that was okay. She had no wish to interfere with their relationship. It might have taken some time to get used to the whole sharing bit. Nevertheless, with her love of big cocks, while she loved Ray to death and loved having him inside of her. That part of her would never die, and she knew with John, she would never have to seek someone outside of their relationship.

"Now, don't you forget to take your dosage," Kathrine said in a motherly tone as she, Brandan, Ray, and Wanda stood by their car after being escorted to it.

"It's the first thing he'll be doing once we get inside," Janus said reassuringly.

"Good, and you be mindful of the two of them," Kathrine said, seeing John nodding along. Bringing her son in for a hug, "Thank you for letting us experience this with you, honey. It meant a lot to me, and I know it meant a lot to your father as well," she whispered into his ear. Still feeling the throbbing deep in her pussy as her breasts pressed against her son's chest. Praying that sometime soon, John could put this dark chapter of his life behind him and that he can grow to enjoy the experiences waiting for him. She'd be a liar if she didn't admit, albeit to herself, that she was hoping for an increase in lining her son's bed whenever he was willing. She was all the more willing to spread her legs for her li'l John.

"Be ready bright and early; we'll head to Lowe's after we have breakfast," Brandan said, placing a hand on John's right shoulder. While John was growing accustomed to being touched again, he didn't want to overstress his son and set him back. So he would let Kathrine horde all the hugs she could since he knew she needed that connection.

"You didn't bring any food with you, did you?" Janus asked, looking at Brandan.

"Guilty."

"Come over, say nine in the morning, and we'll have breakfast together; no sense in you running to the store just for food for a day since we have cereal here and coffee," Janus said, smiling at Kathrine and Brandan.

"Coffee will definitely be needed to tackle the baby room," Kathrine agreed.

"Night, you three," Wanda called out to them, waving to them as Ray held the rear door open for her.

"Johnny, you call if you need me, alright?" Ray stated in a protective brotherly voice. While in the back of his mind, he was praying, that meant filling in for him in the bedroom. What could he say? He's had a one-sided crush on Janus since he was a teenager. He couldn't help it that his mind had been wondering what Janus looked like nude. Hell, he would settle for what her breasts looked like.

"Love you, Johnny, always remember that," Kathrine said in a sweet motherly voice before she slid into the passenger seat. Watching the three of them waving goodnight to them as Brandan backed out of their driveway.

"Now, I think we, too, need to retire," Janus cooed, draping herself along John's left side.

"Mmmhmm, and the things you're going to do to us," Annie purred into his ear, feeling John's right arm sinking into the depths of her cleavage.

John watched Annie's and Janus' bodies undulate on their bed as his fingers teased their heated kitties. His eyes followed the hypnotic way their breasts moved as he teased their pussies as he knelt between the two of them. Pondering if Julia would approve of what he was doing. Wondering if she would even recognize him anymore. Hoping that wherever she was, she was happy for him. That he was trying to move forward at his own pace. Even he knew if he stayed in that darkness, that void of wickedness that was inflicted on him, that the relationship he was building with the two of them would fail. That was something he didn't want to happen. He didn't want to let down his baby girl, nor the two of them. As hard as it was going to be, he would try and take that step, then another. Seeing Annie blushing like mad when he leaned down to kiss her stomach like he had done with Janus, just to say goodnight to his growing child even if she couldn't understand or feel the gesture. Trying to gather his breath as Janus and Annie snuggled their naked bodies against his after their love making. The smell of their combined sex still hung in the air as exhaustion overtook him.

Chapter three

"Well, don't the two of you look like you got rode hard last night," Wanda jested when they entered their house the following morning.

"Mmmhmm," Janus and Annie hummed in unison.

"I'm jealous," Wanda pouted in a tease. "Where's Johnny?" she asked as she entered the house, not seeing John there to greet her or the others when Janus and Annie welcomed them in.

"Oh, Yasmine called and needed to talk, so he's upstairs speaking with her," Annie informed them as she shut the door while Janus ushered them into the kitchen.

"How is she, by the way?" Kathrine asked in a curious tone. She knew how much the two of them had been talking ever since Yasmine had come to visit them.

"She's doing good, or so she says. But we tend to keep out of it unless Johnny tells us," Janus said, knowing what they were talking about wasn't meant for others to hear. "Go and fetch him; tell him its breakfast time, and he needs to take his meds," she said in a loving tone as she peered at Annie, seeing her nod before heading for the stairs.

"Janus, just where did you get that robe?" Kathrine asked, studying it.

"Like it?" Janus spoke, showing it off to Kathrine. "I've had this thing for years. Got it when I used to live in DC with my ex."

"Tell me he wasn't one of those on Capital Hill?" Brandan asked, wondering what kind of fool would drive such a stunning woman away.

"No, he thought being a politician was too limiting. He was normally the power behind those that worked up there. Hence why he could flee the country like he did with their help, of course," Janus sneered in disgust. Remembering how a few of them yammered on about helping abused women, yet when it was right in their faces, they could care less as long as no one learned about it. She had helped end two of their political careers when they were up for re-election. Giving their opponents the evidence that they truly didn't care what happened to women like they claimed they did or keeping their promises to the people they represented. It was something she had to do since she couldn't touch them legally with lawsuits that the lawyer she had visited had informed her of. So she went after their money. A few got put under investigation for insider trading. One was even sitting in prison right now with the tips she had sent to the FBI.

"Well, if you ever find one that looks like that, let me know; it looks fabulous on you," Kathrine said in a friendly tone.

"Why thank you, Kathrine, I would let you try it on, but I don't want their eyes to pop out," Janus said with a teasing smile on her lips. Chuckling when Kathrine and Wanda put their hands over Ray's and Brandan's eyes as the men's eyes instinctively ran down Janus' body as their horny minds pondered on what she meant by that. "Plus, doubt you'd want to see me standing naked in my own kitchen," she said, just to mess with the two of them. Although that was the truth, she really wasn't wearing anything beneath her robe. She liked how it gave John easy access to her body.

"Says who?" Johnny's voice filled the air as he walked in with Annie at his side. "I know I do."

"You should," Janus cooed, flashing John a seductive smile as she handed him his bowl.

"Morning, honey," Kathrine said in a happy tone. "How was your talk with Yasmine?"

"Good, I think she talks to me more than her own sister," Johnny said, carrying his and Annie's bowl to the table while Annie got them all spoons.

"I better not have to worry about some woman moving in on my man," Janus said in a playful manner as she placed her hands on her hips. Slyly noting how Kathrine lifted her husband's chin when there were no signs of panty lines or bra straps through the material of her robe.

"Never, I'm crazy, not stupid," Johnny muttered as he helped to set the table like he's done since they started living like a couple.

"Coffee mugs are in the cabinet above the pot if you all want some," Janus informed them as she made John a glass of orange juice so he could take his morning regiment. Keeping her smile to herself when Kathrine instinctively reached for John's pill tray that always sat on her kitchen counter so John couldn't say he forgot. Seeing her spilling his morning dosage into her hand, holding it out to him when she handed John his glass. Watching how he plucked every single pill off the palm of her hand and swallowed them. Showing her that he had done so, she knew that was due to him being institutionalized when John had told her how the men would stick their fingers in his mouth. Also, telling her how most of the time, they were covered in their own excrement, causing him to vomit, only to undergo the treatment once again after they had beaten him for puking up his medication. It wasn't the first time she wished the men were still alive only so she could shove red hot pokers up their asses for their treatment of her man or that they still allowed medieval torture practice. Those men are the kind that deserved such things to happen to them, at least Janus thought so as she sat down beside him as she took her place at the head of the table.

"Now, you two be safe, and don't you cause any trouble," Kathrine said, staring at her husband.

"Who me?" Brandan gasped in shock.

"Mmmhmm, I know how you are when you get within reach of new power tools," Kathrine teased, wagging her finger at her husband.

"And you listen to your father, don't wander off, who knows some woman might scoop you up, and we'll have to lead a hunting party for you," Janus said, holding John's chin in her fingers as she stared into his eyes.

"I'd be very mad if some woman gets their hands on you," Annie whispered as she pressed her breasts into his chest, telling him what awaited for him when he got back.

"But they say they have candy," Johnny pouted, taking his father, mother, and brother by surprise at the joking tone of his voice. "And they have pretty vans."

"Under no circumstances are you to listen to them, and if you want candy," leaning in, her tongue rolled within his mouth, "then all you have to do is ask, and we'll give you all the candy you need," Annie said in a wanton tone as she pulled away.

"Please, ma'am, can I have another?" Johnny uttered, doing his best little Timmy voice he could muster. Seeing the fire burning in his sister's eyes when he said that. Which, of course, prompted Annie to lay on another toe-curling kiss on his lips.

"Bye, boys, come back soon!" Janus and Annie called out as John and Brandan walked to their car.

"Well, shall we head upstairs and see about putting together Julia's crib?" Kathrine asked with a warm smile at what she had just witnessed. It was true she was a little sad that she wasn't the one that brought that out in her son; she was just so happy that part of him was still in there and not destroyed by vile creatures that shouldn't be called men.

"Annie, while I go put something on, why don't you show Ray what I need to be moved since he's big and strong," Janus said, seeing Annie nod in understanding.

1...34567...26