Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really nice, friendly to the point of flirting, but then she's from southern California so who knows that may be the way they are out there."

"I guess we'll find out in the coming days."

"I think she was hoping we had a pool because she asked about the fence."

"What did you tell her?"

"I just said we like our privacy."

"That's true enough."

"She said she likes hers too because it allows her freedom of expression."

"I wonder what she means by that."

"I don't know for sure but I could guess she likes to sun nude or something like that."

"That might be." On Friday after work I picked up the gift certificate for Sonja and went home. I didn't know for sure what to expect at the party but with the way things were progressing I had a feeling it was going to be interesting and I felt a little surge between my legs.

The party was supposed to start at six so by five I was in the shower. I remembered the stiff drink Ann had given me the last time because she knew I'd need it to handle what was to come. As I dressed I got the feeling it might not hurt again so I mixed two drinks and took one to Ann while she showered.

When she came in I was slipping on thong underwear and she said, "Nice buns there Mr."

"Thanks, glad you like them, they are yours you know."

"I know. Why the drink?"

"Just a precaution I guess."

"Not a bad idea."

I watched Ann slip on another half bra and said, "You like those don't you."

"Sometimes. They make me feel daring and sexy."

"You are sexy and that's one reason I love you."

"Then this is all for you lover." As she slipped a leg into her almost transparent panties I saw a change. "You've shaved yourself clean."

"Yes, like it?"

"I don't know, let me see." I put my hand down and felt her smooth mound and said, "I do like it but I'd like it better if I could test it with my tongue."

"I'd like it better too but we don't have time."

"I'm horny and we aren't even there yet."

"That's fair, so am I. It's going to be a long evening."

"Are you hoping something will happen?"

"You know me so well."

"What would you like to see happen?"

"You're teasing me and I'm already getting wet. I don't know what I want to have happen exactly. I just want to get turned on and stay that way as much as I can and come home and make love to you."

"Me too." I knew she wanted to be naked or nearly so and I wanted to see her that way. Hell I wanted to be too for that matter. I also wanted to screw Sonja and Toni some day. Now that I'd met Crystal I'd add her into that list too.

Chapter Twelve

We walked next door to Hugh and Sonja's and as we approached the door Ann said, "You going to give her a big birthday kiss?"

"You mean to sort of start the evening?"

"Yes, something like that."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea honey." How many guys have a wife that suggests you give a woman a big kiss? Sonja opened the door and Ann gave her a hug and a quick kiss and then I stepped up and wrapped my arms around her and raped her with my tongue. I kissed her hard and let my hand nearest her breast caress her. I wasn't touching her breast but it was close and I wanted to tease her. She kissed me back giving like she was receiving until I pulled back. I said, "Happy birthday neighbor."

"Wow, thank you for the present."

"That wasn't a present, that was just a warm up."

She smiled and said, "I like the way you warm up then."

"Only for you love."

Hugh was mixing a pitcher of drinks and handed us each one saying, "Nice birthday greeting."

I smiled and said, "I certainly enjoyed it." Sonja came up behind me and with her arms around me and her hands at my belt buckle she said, "Hugh honey I want him for my birthday."

"Sorry honey he's taken."

"Just my luck." Before it could go any farther the doorbell rang and Sonja went to greet Toni and Kyle. They kissed her and wished her happy birthday and a minute later the six of us were standing there having our first party drink of the evening together.

Hugh asked me the usual what's new and I said, "We have a new neighbor."

He wasn't all that impressed and said, "They going to be okay?"

"I think so, she's about five ten, about my age, very nice hips and not bad looking."

He perked up and said, "Oh really, tell me more."

"She's from L.A. and has a killer tan."

"Sounds nice, married?"

"Fraid so."

"Oh well I can still look."

"Absolutely." By the time we'd sipped our way through our first drink dinner was ready.

Once dinner was out of the way we talked our way through a second drink until Sonja said, "Brian honey did you bring the game?"

"Oh Sonja honey I found the game and I'm not sure we want to play that one. It's a lot more blatant than I remembered."

"Let's try it and if it gets too bad we can stop."

"It's your party love and I have to do what you want."

"Really?"

"Well with Hugh's approval."

"She smiled and pouted and said, oh."

"I'll go get it then." I cut across and got the game from our house and ran back.

I put the game on their table and said, "It's like I said, it's home made and probably set up with rules that we made up in college."

I opened the board and put the stacks of action cards in the center, six markers at the start corner and the dice on the table. I said, "I'll do my best to remember how this works and we'll just have to do our best. If I screw it up I don't want anybody to blame me okay?" I got five okays so I continued. "We move around the board and if our square says to do something we have to do it. If it says draw an action card from deck one, that's this one, one for the women and one for the men. This is deck two, also one women and one men. Deck one is the easier of the two just so you'll know from the start. If you land on the same blank square of another player of the opposite sex you have to kiss them for ten seconds minimum. If you can't or won't do what your told to do you have to take a shot and since Ann made a tray of shooters we'll make those the mandatory drink, agreed?" Once again I got five approvals.

Toni asked, "Are there any winners or losers?"

I looked at her and with a lecherous smile said, "As best I remember we all end up winners."

She liked that answer and gave me a big smile. "Since this is Sonja's party she goes first." With a roll of the dice she moved and landed on a square that said, kiss everybody in the game of the opposite sex.

She said, "Well that's nice" and one by one kissed Hugh, Kyle and me. Hugh went next and landed on a blank space and handed the dice to Toni.

She landed on the same blank square as Hugh so I said, "Toni has to kiss Hugh for ten seconds." She went over and they kissed as we all kept an eye on our watches and on them. It was a simple and innocent kiss but I knew that would change as the evening progressed.

Kyle was next and he landed on a square that said to draw from deck one.

He drew the card and looked at it quietly until Toni said, "You have to read it aloud."

"Okay, I have to stand very close facing the player to my left and we have to close our eyes and caress her for ten seconds." The player to his left was Ann so the two of them stood and he caressed her for ten seconds. His hands got very close to her breasts but he avoided them and even though she knew the night was very young it was no doubt just a little disappointing to her.

Ann rolled a twelve and moved her piece past everybody else landing on a square that said she had to undo two buttons on her blouse. She already had two undone so we allowed her to undo one instead but it still showed more of her chest. I went next and landed on a blank alone so play moved on to Sonja.

She picked up the dice and said, "Brian this is easy."

"Just wait love." I knew the last two thirds of the board were where most of the action was. She rolled and landed on a square that told her she had to draw from deck two. She read the card aloud and it said, turn your back to the players, remove your blouse and bra and stay there for twenty seconds holding your breasts before dressing again.

"Oh, I see what you mean Brian."

"This is an easy one Sonja, they get better."

We could see the swell of her breasts from the side and seeing her holding her breasts in her hands was probably more of a turn on for us guys than it was for her. After twenty seconds she dressed and sat down with a smile. Hugh went next and landed on a square telling him to draw from deck one. He read, stand very close to the player to your left, put your hands on her back under her top and undo her bra. Then kiss her for twenty seconds. He and Toni stood and they went through their instructions. When Toni sat down I noticed she didn't refasten her bra. She rolled next and landed on a square that told her to face the player to her right and let him touch her everywhere for thirty seconds. Hugh stood back up and with a smile that reached half way around his face he stood close to her and started to touch her everywhere. With her bra undone his hands brushed around her breasts and he no doubt could feel her warmth through her blouse. His hands traveled around to her back, down to her ass, which he explored completely and then on down coming back up and slowly touched between her legs causing her to inhale quickly. This went on until Ann told him time was up. Toni sat down looking very flushed and I could see an obvious bulge in Hugh's shorts.

He paused and taking a deep breath said, "Can I get drinks for everybody before we continue?" Everybody was affected by that last display and welcomed a drink and a pause.

We all took a deep breath and a long drink and I asked Sonja, "Is it boring you yet love?"

"No not at all. I can't wait to see what some of the other cards say."

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Because you're my birthday girl I'll tell you a secret. After while I'll put some other cards in the deck, some very racy ones. Our secret." She smiled and gave me a knowing look before looking away.

Chapter Thirteen

Play began again with Kyle and he landed on the square with Sonja so they stood and kissed until time was called. Ann was next and had to draw from deck two. She read, Stand close to the player to your right and let them slip their hands inside your blouse and caress your breasts for five seconds. Since she was wearing her half bra that meant Kyle was about to get a treat. They stood close and nervously Kyle slipped his hands inside her blouse expecting and finding a bra. Then his hands found exposed breasts with very erect nipples. I was hard to tell who was more affected Ann or Kyle. When he was done they were both flushed and smiling.

"Thank you Kyle."

"No, thank you Ann...a lot."

For my turn I had to draw from pile two and I read, take player to your left and go to another room, trade underwear and return within five minutes.

I looked at Sonja and said, "Play or would you rather have a shooter?" She looked at Hugh, who was smiling, then to Ann who was smiling too and then back to me.

She smiled and said, "I'm playing lover." We went into her bedroom and I called out to have them start timing us. We stripped from the waist down but instead of quickly dressing stood there looking at each other.

I said in a half whisper, "You're beautiful and I'm so lucky."

She looked at my very hard cock again and said, "One day I want that inside me."

"One day I hope we can make it happen."

"How much time do we have do you think?"

"A couple of minutes I'd think." She pulled me close and we kissed as our hands explored each other below the waist. I felt her warm smooth ass and my fingers dallied between her cheeks before slipping around her hips toward her front. She did her best to make herself available to me and I felt between her legs letting my fingers play with her rapidly moistening lips.

"Honey we better stop. My knees don't want to hold me up. While I was doing that she'd been holding my cock in her hand keeping me completely hard. I stepped back after kissing her again and putting my fingers in my mouth to taste her.

I whispered, "I knew you'd taste wonderful." With that I did my best to get her panties up my hips and she slipped my thong on. We were back in just over four and a half minutes with red faces and rapidly beating hearts.

Toni was smiling and said, "It's about time you two came back."

I laughed and said, "Her panties don't fit me very well."

Hugh was next and landed on a square that said, spend two minutes alone with the player to your right. Hugh and Sonja disappeared.

When they were alone they kissed and he asked her, "You two didn't..."

"No of course not, we kissed and felt each other a little. It really did take him a while to get my panties up."

He smiled and slipped his hands down her front and felt her wetness inside my thong and said, "He got to you didn't he?"

"Oh he got to me alright."

"Good, I want my birthday girl to have what she wants tonight."

"Be careful what you say honey, I might surprise you."

"I'm ready. I think I know what you'd like and I love you."

"I love you too honey." They returned to the game with smiles and sat down silently.

It was Toni's turn next and she had to draw from deck two. It read, stand close to player to your right facing each other. As you look at each other reach down and caress each other between the legs for two minutes. Toni was flushed and shaky but she started fondling Hugh as he felt between her legs. She was raining dew from her lips and he could feel her moistness through her panties and shorts.

She lasted less than a minute and said in a breaking voice, "I better take a shot. Sorry Hugh but I need some liquid strength."

"That's okay Toni I understand completely." When Hugh brought the shots we all took one and Toni grabbed a second one to help fortify her. Hugh refilled her glass and she had a little of that too hoping to settle her passion a little.

Everybody took a deep breath, another drink and continued. The next few moves were fairly bland in comparison and that allowed Toni to recover. It was like she wanted to play so much but her passion got in the way. I'd seen her passion and it could be impressive. Sonja looked at me in a way I knew she wanted the other cards added. I said, "Unless somebody objects I'm going to add some cards to the piles now." Nobody objected so I shuffled a dozen into the second stack and another dozen into the first stack.

The play continued with me and I had to read from deck one. It was one of the added cards and it read, women must roll a die and the player must reach under her bra and caress the breasts of the high roller for one minute. Sonja rolled a four, Toni rolled a five and Ann rolled a two.

Sonja said, "Damn I wanted that one."

I smiled at her and walked around to Toni helping her up. I asked her if she wanted a shot instead and she just shook her head no. I watched her face and slowly slipped under her bra and played with her breasts. I told her softly but loud enough for Kyle to hear, "Your breasts feel wonderful, I could do this for hours." I could feel her heart beating fast and she stared into my face. I wondered if she was remembering the time in our bedroom and I brought her to climax. I certainly was. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them gently and then went back to just cupping them and caressing before returning to her nipples again. She moaned very softly and then Ann called time. I slipped my hands out, kissed her lightly on the lips and returned to my seat as she sat down and took a big drink emptying her glass.

Sonja was next and she drew from deck one. It read, "stand so everybody can see you and play with yourself for two minutes. She took a deep breath and went to the center of the room. Turning to face us she wasn't sure where to begin but her hands went to her breasts and she started to play, fondle and caress herself all over spending time between her legs. It was erotic to me and I was mesmerized by her. She finally sat down and the dice were passed to Hugh. He had to draw from deck two and when he read it his face went red.

"It says I have to stand up and play with myself for three minutes." He took a breath and continued, "While nude below the waist." The three women clapped and cheered egging him on as he paused considering if he could do it. Finally his hand went to his belt and his shorts dropped to the floor soon followed by his briefs. He stood there with his cock aiming at us. The women were quiet for a minute and his hand tentatively went to his manhood. "I've never had anybody watch me do this before. This is too weird." His hand stroked up and down very slowly and carefully as his cock head developed a wet sheen. His pulse could be seen in the veins of his neck as he continued. Sonja said, "Oh honey I like this." I didn't know if she was encouraging him or if she really did enjoy it but she wasn't missing a move.

His hand continued and quickened slightly and then Ann said, "Play with your balls for us to Hugh please. He looked at her as his right hand continued to stroke. His left hand slowly cupped his balls and he gently massaged them as he continued. His breathing was getting quicker and his hand was going faster until he said, "I can't make it for three minutes what do you want me to do?" Everybody looked at Sonja and she looked at Hugh as he said, "You better tell me soon."

Sonja grabbed a hand full of bar napkins and handed them to him and said, "Show us honey, give us your spunk. Show us girls how you can shoot." He was past caring or controlling and his cock started to pump his juices all over. He caught most of it in the napkins but his hand was unsteady and he was moaning as he finished. With the last drops wiped off he staggered to the waste basket and then back to his seat. Everybody clapped and cheered Hugh the first of the guys to jack off for us all. Sonja got him a double of Wild Turkey and he quickly tossed that back and settled down.

Chapter Fourteen

When play finally resumed it was Toni's turn. She had to draw from the first deck and her instructions were to have the player to her left undress her to her waist and she had to stay that way for the rest of the game. The alcohol she had consumed was finally giving her courage so she stood in front of Kyle and watched as he nervously undressed her. She sat back down and I had the honor of looking across the table and enjoying her breasts for the rest of the game. I smiled at her like a drooling fool, which is what I felt like after that. Kyle's turn instructed him to expose the breasts of the player to his left and suckle her for two minutes so he went to Ann and opened her blouse and after the shock of her half cup bra passed he unhooked that and suckled her for more than two minutes and Ann wasn't about to tell him. She'd been waiting a long time for something good to happen to her.

Ann finally took her turn and she had to draw from deck two. She read, "Go to the player across from you and let him remove everything below the waist and play with you however he wants for three minutes. If he wanted to he could make her climax in three minutes. Ann's heart was racing but this was what she'd been waiting for. Her breasts were still exposed as she walked over to him and watched him undress her. As I watched her shorts and panties slide down her legs my cock got so hard it was hurting inside Sonja's panties.

I said quickly, "Pause, I'll be right back." I ran to the bathroom, emptied my bladder and left the panties there, pulled my shorts back on and ran back to my seat. In the meantime Hugh had been staring at Ann's freshly shaved pussy. Hugh looked at me like he expected me to stop him but I smiled and his hands began to please both her and him.

1...34567...11