All Comments on 'Unconventional Awakening Ch. 17'

by carols_box48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ass Licking Is Fair Summary of Work

Got carried away didn't you - always type with both hands in the future. Ass sucking and Cuckolding are not even close to erotic for your non-sick readers / customers, yet you accomplished both here. Are you in retrospect happy with this time spent?? Did you get the respect for it and yourself you expected?? How are the scores? Comments? To your expectation?

I hope not, as once you cuckolded him and then the ass licking of her / his allowed lovers took place you lost most of us with the crude demeaning rather sorid depths of your once promising tale. Ever tried either or each - not humanely tasteful in any sense, yet you thought we would??

What a disaster plan you wrought one handedly - next time think about your reader / customer audience and your intentions. Respect to us and from us of you? Scores and comments important or not? Respect from your fellow writers or not? Normal people or sickies as your intended audience?

You can possibly do better for us - we selfishly hope. There is so much other to write sensualy about - we want to be aroused sensibly - not disrespected by inhumane pitiful demented author puppeted characters!!! Think about it please -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Erotic

But in all fairness at being a good cuckold, hubby should have been allowed to be more submissive and Peter and paul should have been able to get hubby to fuck him in the ass, and then him ream both of the guys after they had been in the wife's ass.

Now that the relationship had been opened hubby could have been made to wait at home evenings while his wife was gangbanged and he would be forced to eat the creampies afterwards.

Perhaps a couple of guys could have moved into their home and been her primary lovers while hubby was made to move into the spare room or maybe even out of the house entirely into a 8X10 garden shed. with no plumbing or cooking facilities. When any of the lovers or the wife needed to use the toilet, they could have used an old time chamber pot, and made hubby drink and eat from it everyday.

When they tired of the games with hubby, they could have left him off blindfolded on the far inside lane of a divided highway some where in L.A. at rush hour.

He was a puke of an excuse for a man anyway and doesn't deserve to brathe good air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Previous Comment Says It All Eh Carol

Now you've done it - the sickies are on high - is this what you intended Carol? Read the prior comment then think about it.

Is that your chosen path - to write for them, if so, move this cuckolding theme to FETISH where perhaps they will appreciate the sorid, pitiful demented male demeaning non-erotic sickness you authored.

Gosh, great start eh - really earning respect from the sickies and only poor scores and negative comments from the larger normal non-sick audience. All that time spent for what - you can do better theme wise - please consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't understand

I just can't understand why the person that has given such blasting comments during this story even bothered to read past the first or second chapters. Geeeeze

At any rate, there were parts of it i wasn't thrilled with, but over all it is well written. After all, its a story...true or not.

Keep up the good work. I write professionally, and I know how tough it is. Good luck.

and BTW, if I could remember my username and password, I would have put them in. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Asshole

My wife has never licked my asshole, but my young black girl friend will tongue it and suck to my heart's content when she's strung out on crack and needing money. I love her! She's got a great tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous