All Comments on 'Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 01'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SexykitSexykitover 2 years agoAuthor

This is the introductory chapter to my first novella, which has 17 chapters, all of which have been uploaded, or are pending in the next few days. Although this starts as a slow burn, the story follows David's journey into deep submission, including spanking with a hand and belt, cropping and paddling, foot worship, pegging, Queening, bondage and suspension. This is the work I'm most proud of and was written as a gift for my real life sub David. We hope you enjoy it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Another superb offering from this writer! She paints with the English language in the way the old masters used brush, oil and pallet! Each stroke, every blend of color and all of her variations are perfectly executed and applied in such a way as to create a total and lasting impression.

.

For example... the absolute 'money shot' of this introductory piece: 'Even sleeping, she was aware that she had a sub-shaped void in her life and her palm itched to rectify the situation.' Evocative, isn't it?

.

I humbly and (im)patiently await more... 5++++/5!!!

SexykitSexykitover 2 years agoAuthor

All 16 chapters are pending with Lit but I have asked them to upload an edited version of Chapter 1 which is two chapters in one and explains that this is the slow burn part of a hot longer story. I think that has considerably slower down the chapters going live. Hopefully you won't have to wait long to see the exciting things that Kate has in story for lucky, grateful David.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to the faster burn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Introductory Stories when done correctly are the best and this one is so incredibly well done. The intimate details and seductive teasing build such a strong sexual chemistry that is electric! Be careful going forward, you might just get zapped by the intense lust ;-P Just kidding! But, if enjoyed this author's beautiful flow of words, then keep reading on for the intensity keeps building and speaks volumes of the deliciousnes that is yet to come. I know personally, I'm ready to kneel naked, humbly vulnerable on a hand knotted silk rug! Keep up the great work SexyKit! Your name doesn't do you justice and I simply can't get enough!

William

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mistress K. This is such an intense and beautiful story. How blessed Your sub is, and even more so us for being able to hear this. Respect. sd

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If the rest of the chapters are as beautifully written as this one, I’m in for an exquisite treat. Golly I can’t remember the last time I came across “a loose chignon” and “algae-covered groynes” in the same chapter! I strongly agree that the domme should always treat her sub with utmost care and respect. And that there should be mutual honesty and openness. All leading to rock-solid mutual trust. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES