Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For betas, hot women know they can manipulate you. Not sure why hot women make us betas feel so gay, but they do. We have this attraction to their feminine beauty that psychologically makes us desire cock. Great story. Easy to see how he always will want her sexually but easier and happier being gay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife knows I’m a total beta and she can definitely manipulate me. But of course I like it, even the ultimate manipulation when we were just dating and she decided to stop her birth control without telling me. She totally urged me on too, and wrapped her legs around me…. It was beyond hot actually when she told me and giggled as she rubbed her belly. But even years later she understands that I’m the quintessential beta. She even teases me about suspecting that I could be gay. Then she’ll feel for my erection and ask me: “When I call you gay… does that make you hard baby?..” oh my god it makes me super hard when she does that and I just feel so gay gay gay..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This really is a wonderful gay love story. Yes, the guy is emasculated by the ex girlfriend, some chicks are Alphas and will fuck with a beta's head, rarely (or never) giving it up. Nothing wrong with accepting your femme beta homosexuality with a loving partner. I would love to have a boyfriend like Dave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...