Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know who they were, but I look to my hand finding only massive claws, bloody I scream only to released a howl and the worst part was, I didn't care! I didn't care that I killed them I ran away trying to hide but then I saw you and Amber, looking just as scared, your looks just made me angry I wanted to tear you both apart, I tried holding back, you both were running away, but I was chasing you both and I try everything to hold back I didn't want to hurt my friends...But I caught you, Nick, pressed down under me staring down at your terrified face, breathing down your neck sharp fangs inches from your throat, I scream, begging myself not to do it but before anything happened...You wake me up."

Nick just froze staring at her, thinking about that cryptic dream, the fact that himself and Amber were in this just made it worst, Wendy started crying again he quickly shifted to her, clutching the crying girl.

"Jesus fucking Christ dude that was one nightmare...You must be hungry right?"

She sniffed nodding shyly, he only smiled, "I'll make you something...Being in bed for so long, it isn't doing you any good...I always say be as lazy as possible but after that, I think it's a good idea to get out."

She acknowledged, "Y-Yeah."

"God I'm sounding like Amber...Fuck it let go wild and cook something crazy."

"Meat! Something Meaty!"

"Fuck yeah going full red bloody American, hail to meat baby!"

Wendy smile widen almost bouncing with excitement, immediately getting out of bed, Nick joined her, but she Briskly latched onto his arm, her breast pressing into his arm he ignored it, moving downstairs he noticed his bag but ignored it again it would be fine.

She moved from him to the long soft laying and stretching out letting him soak in her body which was hidden under the pajamas, it so strange before her body was curvier, but now she had the figure of a tough supermodel it just made his mind turn to mush...Or liquid.

Heading to the kitchen, opening the freezer he found a lot of meat, she always loved her meat, Nick was a pretty good cook much like Amber having to always look after themselves their parent taught them how, Wendy could cook too but she wasn't that into it she only cooked if she had too in this instant he really didn't mind.

Preparing everything he wondered for a moment what to cook...But then decided to fuck it and make a stir fry sort of thing...Only with meat...Everywhere, sending Amber a quick text asking if she was all right she quickly replies stating she was fine and queried about Wendy.

He said shit happened and he would speak of it tomorrow at college but right now she was sensitive and hungry, Amber wished him luck and returned to her studies, he often wondered how the hell she could study so much his brain would explode, as for Wendy...She would probably die halfway through, he chuckled to himself at the thought.

"When is food!"

He glanced back seeing her resting on the sofa's armrest giving him the cutest look he had ever seen with her massive breast dangling like forbidden fruit.

"About thirty minutes I've just started cooking it."

She gave a loud sniff grinning her mouth her eyes looking distant and dreamy.

"Smells gooooooood," she moaned.

"I haven't even started cooking yet dummy," he grinned.

She pouted resting on the arm, her ass in the air, swaying her hips as if it was a tail, god her hips look thicker and firmer squeezing upon her nightly clothing, what the hell has gotten into him she just looked so sexy...Well, she always was sexy...Like Amber.

Shaking his head again he returned to cook, 30 minutes past, finally preparing the meal it was hot and good, placing it on the coffee table she aimlessly dug in, seeming to not give a shit that it was hot, she just decided with her hand...He let her go wild, she ate everything fast it did taste good.

"Done!" she shouted.

Confused he hadn't even dug into his first piece when he saw her plate empty.

"Holy fuck...that was meant for three people."

She just shrugged with a smile, "I was hungry and it was good...Got some more?"

Noticing her staring longingly at his dinner he shrugged he could make something later, eating the piece he had, he pasted the rest to her who instantly smile and started devouring it, finishing his small piece just content to watch her gorging the food she certainly had an appetite.

About to eat the last place she noticed Nick having nothing, a pinch of guilt built inside her, craving to eat everything, but concerned for her best friend she surprising offered it to him, it wasn't that big but it was food made by him which was always good.

"H-Here...You can have it."

He smiled and took it, "thanks, you were certainly hungry."

She nodded now looking to the piece in his hand, he chuckled, splitting it in two passing to her, she smiled her lovable face brightening up quickly taking the piece from his hand...With her lips instantly eating the meat...Then she started licking his fingers tasting the juices on them.

After another moment the two friends froze, finding how awkward this strange situation was, she pulled back and he quickly ate his piece both embarrassed, her for doing it and him because he...Kinda liked it.

"S-Sorry I-I don't know what came over me."

"I-It fine buddy."

Finishing and cleaning up they decided to just lazy about, watching TV and films hoping to calm her mind, Wendy never left his side the big girl snuggling against him, he again didn't mind and liked it a little.

Time flew by making another diner and a text to Amber to remind her to eat something, they had just finished a Disney film one Wendy liked and secretly he did too, he glanced to the time seeing it was pretty late, it was even dark out.

"Wow, time really does fly...I got to get home."

She held him tightly pouting, "c-could you stay a little longer? I'm scared of having that nightmare again."

Conflicted he glanced outside and to his friend he had college tomorrow and she was actually sleeping earlier under his arm hugging his body, dreaming with a content smile on her face, thinking of that nightmare big, furry claws it sounded familiar to something he knew about, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

He sighed, "fine only a little bit longer."

"Thanks, Nicolaus...I wonder how Amber is doing?"

"I don't know, you know how that egg head is, I'll make her come over tomorrow to visit."

"Then we can all watch films, game, and chill," she said excitedly.

He smiled but glanced at his bag which hadn't moved for the last few hours he really did need to study and tell her about it...Yet he cared about his friend more, study was a mere-moment, a best friend was eternal.

"Sure, I'll quickly give that girl a text knowing her she probably still in the library."

"It funny she hasn't turned into a book herself," she giggled.

Nick laughed too and agreed, grabbing his phone sending a text to Amber before finding something on TV, the two holding each other tightly.

Across the large city by the library, a dark-haired girl walked home with a bag over her shoulder grumbling, her head hurt from all the studying she did.

"Hopeful that enough for today I don't want to flop this," Amber complained walking home.

It was dark, really dark, the night revealing the countless dots of stars across the endless sky, it was beautiful, a sudden vibration from her pocket got her attention in the chilling air, grabbing the phone it was a text from Nick, she smiled reading the message.

Nick - Yo buddy been at Wendy's all-day been pretty chill she feeling better you wanna come over tomorrow? Some weird stuff happened, including a nightmare, I'll tell you later but take care bud.

Of course, he was there the whole time, she thought to herself she will just send him a message later, a bag still over her shoulder she rushed home, this city didn't have much crime but the night always did make her more paranoid, wondering to what was hidden in the darkness.

Every weird sound and creek put her on edge she had made this way home many times, why was tonight so different, trying to dislodge the stupid paranoid thought she came to a passing with high wall on both sides it was this stretch that lead to the street towards her home, this stretch is the part that connects the main part of the city, shopping centre to the residential area.

In the distance she saw a dark outline of a figure, a hand pressing leaning on the wall she looked drunk it was too dark for her to see more, but she noticed a hand on her head shaking it. Amber was a little worried for herself but seeing it had the outline of a woman she might have been sick or needed help

"Are you ok?" Amber called out to the mysterious figure

She froze slowly looking up at her making the young woman freeze, two blood-red eyes stared at her starting at her, she took a step toward her a chilling smile appeared on her face, Amber held herself shaking taking a step back.

"M-Miss...What is-"

Suddenly she lunger for her, a hollow scream ringing out as this impossibly fast woman was right in front of her grabbing her throat pushing Amber into the wall, she tried to scream but the woman held her throat almost choking her.

"So...Hungry...Can't...Mustn't...But...So...hungry," she murmured.

Her red eye gazing at the scared crying woman too scared to beg for her life, her hand move up exposing her neck, the red eyes woman stared longingly at it...Something inside her unable to hold back she smelled the young woman it was intoxicating.

Amber's eye finally opens seeing the woman open her mouth revealing two pointed sharp fangs...T-This was impossible what was this monster attacking her, she tries to beg, opening her mouth to plead but-

The monster launched for her throat, biting her.

Amber gave a gurgled scream, fang piercing deep into her neck she heard the woman moan beginning to drain her, it hurt for a second before she slowly started feeling...Good...High even, dizzy in that horrifying moment, it felt strange, the woman pinning her to the wall she felt her life slowly drifting away she cried the whole time as this creature drank her blood pouring from her neck.

She was going to die, she knew it, so many regret so many things she wanted to do, her last through before everything turned to black was of Nick and Wendy her two closest friends...two people she loved...More than anyone ever thought.

###

Nick charged into Homeward Heaven hospital, a massive place high and proud with beautiful stone artwork on the outside of a doctor stopping death's scythe, it was pretty cool but he ignored it heading straight to the front desk finding a dark-skinned woman in a reception outfit fiddling with her computer.

"Lady! where is Amber Night!" he shouted scaring the poor life out of her.

She turns from the computer frowning at him, but he didn't care.

"You know it rude to shout in a hospital."

"Listen...I'm sorry, I got an emergency text from the hospital that my best friend is here, please tell me where she is."

Her look never change, just looking more annoyed rolling her eyes she checked the computer, "name please."

"Amber Night, 19 years old, black shoulder-length hair she has a little cute birthmark on the back of her neck," He said a little pissed off she didn't hear him the first time.

It took her a few minutes, Nicolaus's foot-tapping impatiently on the floor annoying the woman.

"That won't make this go faster."

"I'm worried about my friend if you finish up and tell me where she is then I'll stop faster."

She grumbled and quicken up, he was rarely like this, but Wendy and Amber were everything to him he wouldn't have any care for those that held up information he just wanted to get to his friend like anyone would.

"Amber Night, she on the second floor, ward 18 by the window."

"Thanks," he said running off.

"No running!" she shouted.

He slowed down and turned, "It rude to shout in a hospital lady!" he lectured back.

Getting pissed she merely just returned to her computer, Nick headed straight for the second-floor shifting and swaying past people, doctors, patients and equipment, all to get to his friend finding ward 18 he almost walked into a mid-age woman with ginger hair which was done in a bun she looked like a doctor.

"Young man please be careful, what are you even doing here?"

"Sorry doc I'm here to see a friend Amber Night, the reception lady told me and here I am now."

"Ah you Nicolaus Draw, you were in the young lady's emergency contact."

"Yeah...You're her doctor?" He asked looking past her...Seeing his friend in a bed in the far distance sleeping peacefully.

"Yes I am, are you her brother or-"

"Brother!? No way Doc I'm her best friend, can you tell me what happened?"

"First my name isn't Doc it's Doctor Keel, young man," she scowled at him.

"S-Sorry, I'm just worried."

"It's all right, now last night a woman with blond hair came running in, blood covering her shirt and mouth, in her arms was Miss Night, blood gushing from her neck past out, the woman was crying, begging the doctor to save her apologizing for something before she briskly disappeared...Might you know the woman?"

"No...Certainly not, but blood covering her mouth and shirt...That does sound a little cryptic."

She didn't understand him, but merely nodded.

"She had lost a lot of blood, strange from such a small neck wound, but she had to be given a blood transfer, she is doing fine now, just sleeping off what happened."

"I see, has she woken up yet?"

"No, she hasn't."

"Thank you for saving her...She likes family to me."

She gave him a gentle hopeful smiled, "you very welcome, I tried contacting her parents, but I didn't get an answer."

"You wouldn't, her parents are one of their very important business trip...They are always away really, it why I'm her emergency contact, she's mine and another friend's whose parent is in a similar circumcision, we can rely more on each other than our parents," he uttered a little bitter.

"Well...Then you look after them, you sound like a good man even if you a little cheeky."

"I will...But honestly, they look out for me more."

She gave a faint smile before looking up seeing a nurse wave at her, "I really must go another patient needs me, you can stay for a long as you want."

"Thanks, doctor take care."

With that final word the two split apart, he quickly headed to Amber's peacefully sleeping body, resting in the bed the Iv slowly dripping and an empty blood bag laying next to her, she wore a hospital gown, her skin look pale, he held her hand it was cold he was anxious.

"Hey...Amber...You there?"

She was silent, unmoving, he gently shook her arms thinking of everything that happened before this moment.

Returning home from Wendy's place last night he went to college like normal texting Amber a little worried of where she was, not seeing her all day he grew paranoid even at the end of the day, it wasn't until a hospital message finally alerted him to what happened, so he rushed their alerting Wendy to where he was going and just to stay in bed, he didn't get an answer back but he expected that.

"Amber...Amber," he spoke softly.

She stirred a little mumbling and grumbling a little she slowly opened her eyes reliving Nick from his pent up stress...Only for his smile to fault slightly looking into her.

"N-Nick...What?"

Then she clutched her head, an incredibly stinging pain appearing, sounds, smells everything, it was so loud why, why was it so loud! She tossed a little in the bed Nick promptly went into action holding his buddy's shoulder as she cries out in pain.

"Loud! Everything's so loud!"

"Amber? Amber! Listen to me."

She shook her head, moving her hand to his shoulder, gripping them painfully tight with a strength he didn't expect from the woman.

"Amber what happening!? Amber focus!"

Flicking, her eye slowly opened looking at him she was scared, terrified she looked around confused by the harsh noises, still making her deaf, she turned away, but he moved onto the bed itself making her look straight at him, her alluring eyes captivating him just as his plain brown eyes captivated her.

"Amber relax, chill buddy, y-your freak out here, just...Focus on me right now, my voice, my face just...Slow down and relax ok, take slow deep breaths, buddy," he spoke calmly yet desperately, not really know what to say only wishing to help his stressed-out friend.

It helped, the sound around her died trying to only focused on Nick, her best friend, his gentle voice pleading her to calm down, his heart beating tenderly in front of her it was oddly soothing to her, she felt strange everything felt strange but should couldn't focus on that...He just smelt too good, really good she didn't know why but she no longer cared she slowly began to calm down.

"N-Nick...W-Where am I?"

Sighing in relief he got off the bed before he got in trouble, but her painfully strong grip held him in place so he just stayed there a little stuck.

"You're in a hospital...The doctor said you got attack by something, and a woman carried you here covered in blood, they had to give you a blood transfer to save your ass...How you feeling now."

Looking around the place became familiar-looking like a hospital...Just as he said, looking down at the gown she glanced back to him.

"I feel...strange, everything is so sharp, so detailed...And sensitive."

"I see...Err could you let go...My arms are turning numb."

Confused she saw her hand gripping him painful quickly let go, letting him move off the bed.

"Nick I'm so sorry...You just felt real...Warm."

"Yeah well, you're looking quite pale and your freezing, I swear they need to turn up the AC and find some better clothing."

She giggled softly, "yeah...I never like hospitals, they always just feel me with a sense of dread."

"Indeed buddy...Also, there err, something...Different about you."

"D-Different?" she replied a hint of fear in her voice.

Seeing a side mirror Nick grabbed it showing her, her shaky hand grabbed it looking at herself...She was beautiful, her skin was pale, but flawlessly, smooth, young...Well, she already was young, all her awkward spots on her face were gone but most noticeable were the bright gentle red eyes looking at her in the reflection...wait! Red eyes.

"N-Nick...W-Why do I have red eyes?"

"I...I have no freak idea, you had brown eyes like mine."

"D-Does it looks...W-Weird," she said her voice and mind about to break.

"N-No I think they look cool, really...bring out your new features...I mean you look fantastic."

"I do?"

He smiled and nodded, "yeah...This is all so crazy with Wendy looking different and now you...You look like a mega supermodel...You're challenging my fabulousness here."

She chuckled which slowly turned into a laugh, Nick laughing next to her what he thought, true she really did look different, radian and beautiful it weirded him out, yet she was still the same, however, he was still a little worried.

"So...I'm close to a mental break down, I have pale cold skin and red eyes... I don't think I heard of any disease or sickness that would cause this."

He just shrugged, "I don't know...Vampirism?"

"E-Excuse me!"

"I read my secret supernatural novels and shit, you know I like that stuff...Werewolves and vampires, but looking at your pale skin, blood-red eyes beautiful feature it just like...Wait," he froze thinking about something, thinking of a familiar monster with similar features to someone else.

"What?" Amber jumped in.

"Nothing just thinking about Wendy."

"Still vampires!? Nick, vampire and werewolves don't exist that just crazy and stupid, even for you."