Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really...Anything else," she inched closer no longer thinking something about him something about him, Nick was getting her like this was this the vampire side of her or what...She no longer cared.

Fiona did, quickly understanding what was happening promptly getting worried rushing to her getting between the two quickly the separation helping to dispel the daze she had let her look away.

"So Nick when did you first meet Amber?"

"Years ago really both of us new at high school she was always alone so I introduced myself and we made a nice friendship with our other friend Wendy join in we were a nice little three-person group...We didn't really need anyone else, we had each other, no one else us against the world."

Again a little ping in Amber's heart swelled at his words god what was happening to her, Fiona just smiled patting his shoulder.

"It's nice she has something she can trust...No matter what."

"No matter what really, I owe her a lot she is the smart one in our tiny group."

"I-I owe you too...Owe you so, so much."

Nick and Fiona raised an eyebrow, he just shrugged, "forget about it lets find this shop now."

With a quick nod, Fiona mostly leads the group toward the shop itself hidden away in a very cozy open area a place most people passed by on the right, all three toward there seem in disbelief, well all but Fiona were in disbelief.

"To think we pasted this shop hundreds of times and never noticed," Amber joined in.

"I would of freaking noticed it look like some fantasy shop...It so freaking cool!"

The shop itself was large the outside almost taking up the size of two normal shops a set of double oak door leading inside to either side was glass windows letting any see inside the while the other side was made with what looked like well-crafted wood making it, of course, look like a fantasy shop it was unlike anything Amber and Nick had ever seen, a fancy sign sat atop like a large neon sign but made of wood, it was well decorated and styled.

'Madam Mystery's Mysterious Shop Of Wonder.'

Above the wooden door frame was inscribed that looked carved into the wood the back is a lighter wood color to bring out the words.

'In this little shop of wonder, you'll never know what you'll find next.'

"Well...I'm sold, come on Amber we got some exploring to do," He said clearly excited.

"Nick waits," she calmed out chasing her frenzy friend.

The heavy oak door slowly opened mysteriously for them both Amber and Nick gasped with what they saw a massive room, the floor was made of wood, with long red rugs the edge tinted with what looked like gold, leading on and across the shop becoming a pathway, straight ahead at the end was a grand massive painting of some fantasy setting valley at the bottom was the view of a man out toward the valley his back to the viewer with a staff in his hand, the tip sat a blue crystal glowed, the painting was beautiful and expertly made.

Under the painting was a wooden, glass display case with a long wooden staff with a blue crystal one it...Looking like the one to the painting.

In the far corner was a curved wood shop counter with a very old looking cash register on top, behind it was a door leading to...Somewhere, a woman was standing there seemly bored, immediately to the left was a small ground display unit filled with strange trinket behind glass each with a name and tiny discussion of what they were and did, in the wall behind were shelves, shelves filled with a host of humanoid Statue, Statue of what he could describe as mythically creatures, Demon, succubus, mermaid, centaur, minotaur, and even a snake girl looking one, her low half being a snake yet upper half was a beautiful woman with long hair and slit for eye it sent a shiver down his spine...Strange, but extremely well made.

To the right were more wooden shelves filled with straight-up fantasy styled objects, potion, and concoction making it seem more like a fantasy store, follow the carpet leading to small stairs to the right end leading up to an open area with an open balcony, heading to a tiny library with bench, by the side was a wooden railing, stopping anyone from falling.

The ceilings were high and intimidating yet the place was welcoming with a gentle glow of warmth and wonder it all just added to the 'fantasy' shop setting.

"Holy shit this is dope."

"Yeah...of course you would love all this fantasy stuff."

"Well...there's a lady standing there so let's get what we need."

With Nick following the red rug like a road, Amber and Fiona slowly flowed behind, the woman looked up seeing the folk coming one was familiar but two weren't...She immediately knew what they were...Two vampires, one human.

Nick was stunned by the beautiful attractive woman, she was taller than him, her eyes were grey but yet they were still beautiful shimmering a little but her hair...Her long wavy hair seemed to be a perfect mix of white and black it was strange, she stared right at him, right into his very soul.

"Hello, my name is Selina how may I help you today?"

"Err hey Selina," he stuttered a little nervous by how beautiful she was, "I...Got this card and...Well, to be honest, I need information...About something...That I don't know," he said trying to be subtle yet very vague as Amber was here.

"Well there is a small but detail library upstairs that might help with what you're looking for."

"Hey, great thanks I'll just be-"

"You will need a guide," She said turning opening the door, "Sonja! I need you here and normal"

"Yes mistress coming, coming," came a very excited voice.

Moving aside bursting through was a short blond hair girl wearing a cute shirt and short jeans she had massive chest looking D or double D looking around 18, she continually gave a warm and welcoming smiled while seeming to have an unlimited amount of energy.

"What do you need? What do you need?" she spoke incredibly fast.

Nick found her beautiful and enjoy the bundle of energy and personality, she would often bouncing on her feet jumping from on to the other I made her breast bounce every time, strangely seeming something a dog would do.

"I need you to help this nice man in the library second."

"Nice man? Library," she turned her head to Nick her smile seeming to widen even more, "ok Selina I'll do my best."

She jumped over the counter heading straight and stopping right in front of him still wearing that massive smile.

"If you come with me I'll happily help you," she said giving a few sniffs too, "yes...Very nice."

"Err...Sweet yeah to knowledge my friend."

"Knowledge!" she shouted arms in the air.

"Yes Knowledge!" he shouted too both running off to the stairs towards the mini library.

Immediately heading up he liked her, she was cute and her excitement was certainly infectious like him, like two peas in a pod, two easily excitable creature stuck together, Selina just sighed seeing the familiar face.

"Hey, Fiona."

"Hey, Selina...Desk duty?"

She nodded, "Yeah, went out on a mission when Madam told me not too...Ended up hurting an innocent guy, his golden girls freaked out on me...Got desk duty for a month as punishment."

"Rough."

"I deserved it, now...Who is this?"

Amber was looking away towards where Nick had when she didn't like Sonja didn't like how well she was with Nick, it strangely made her feel...Territorial, but why? This was annoying, but she wanted to be with him.

"Hey, Amber...Focus."

Snapping her form the obsessive daze she looked to Selina leaning down her massive breasts hidden away tease any that saw it, she blushed looking to it and her.

"H-Hi."

Selina gave a soft smile, "Hey there miss...How long you've been a vampire."

She panicked, placing a hand over her lips glancing back up, Selina chuckled.

"Don't worry they can't hear us, upstairs as we have a magical ward to keep it quiet, so people can peacefully focus."

"Oh, thank goodness."

"She's new to the supernatural world to...Didn't know it existed till a few days ago," Fiona glanced away, guilty.

She quickly put things together glancing at Amber and Fiona.

"I-I'm taking responsibility for my action and have come here to buy anti-vampiric pills...For her and myself...She would be having her first feed soon."

"Ah better before the pure blood moon she might go crazy."

Amber just stood silently glancing back toward where Nick was, her enhanced hearing caught giggling and laughing the gentle banter between the two, she was getting angry something inside her was building...Something dangerous

She turned trying to focus, how could they have such a casual conversation on something so strange like this, but this Selina had a strange smell and aura something that really unsettled and scared her.

"M-Might I ask...Your not...Human are you?"

She turns her head, a faintly smile at her, "no I'm not, I'm a greater demon nicknamed the Twilight Devil...Something I don't like talking about but I go by Selina nice to meet you, Amber."

"S-Sorry n-nice to met you too."

Selina could tell her fear seeing it cover her like a blanket, she was similar to a scared animal, "Don't be you seem like a nice young lady forced into the supernatural world...Trust me, keep friends close and those you truly trust closer, you have a lot to learn and it will be good to have some allies."

"R-Right...thank you."

Meanwhile, Nick and Sonja were relaxing, Him sitting on a bench an elbow on the wooden table with Sonja rushing down the strangely endless rows of books.

"So you looking for...Werewolf transformations?"

"Yeah I know it sounds crazy but...Something's happening to a friend and I need to figure out if there some way to reverse it."

"From she turning into a werewolf?" Sonja asked innocently.

"Yeah, great work detective."

She giggled running down a 'W' row, soon entered the darkness she returns with a large old book with a werewolf head design on the front.

"There, this will hopefully help, sorry if it looks like the dog's dinner," she giggled.

He laughed, "it fine nice expression but it real 'ruff',"

She started laughing he quickly joined in.

Getting the book on the front stating 'Werewolf encyclopedia,' written by 'Sir Writer'.

Might as well get started, suddenly a figure quickly moved towards his side, Sonja hugging his arm sitting next to him looking to him and the book.

"Is it what you need?"

He smiled, "we will see."

Back down stair Amber's head snapped to upstairs, hearing laughing again...Smell and aura mixing...Sonja was close to Nick...Something slowly starting to crack about to break, she grabbed her arms trying to contain this, contains this feral feeling building inside, she wanted him, she wanted to be close to him, touch him...Fill his rock hard cock fuck her pretty little...Oh no.

The thought filled her mind with a sense of joy and dread how could she think of him like that, her best friend...Nick like that and then Wendy the same naked next to him both waiting for her engaging in this taboo that was slowly driving her insane.

"Err...Amber...Are you-"

"Nick...That girl is close to him," she spoke her voice filled with hatred, "I don't like that."

It took a single glance from Fiona and Selina to know...Something was seriously up

"This Nick...He's a friend?"

"B-Best friend," she grabbed her chest gasping, "always there for me...He always has oh god...What happening to me."

Slowly taking another step before the stair looking out pinpointing his scent, his aura...She snapped...She wanted him...Right now.

Fiona grabbed her shoulder, but she shook it off, turning around, her eyes blazing a glowing crimson red.

"Don't. Touch. Me...He mine! My Darling!"

Both flung into action before Amber could react tried turning and jumping up to the open indoor balcony she no longer cared she had to have him Wendy's scent and Sonja was all over him mixing with his, she needs to make him hers now!

Fiona grabbed her arms and Selina grabbed her legs.

"Calm down Amber, control yourself, your lust is taking over."

She struggled, Selina, lifting her quickly into the air where she continued to kick and struggle, screaming like an angry teenager, thank god upstairs couldn't hear any of this.

"Well, I didn't think today would be taken over by a young horny newly turned vampire to the back bedroom we need to calm her down."

"Agreed, if we let her go she'll probably rip Nick apart...By raping him then draining him"

"Yeah...But I don't think he would mind, honestly," Selina grinned.

"Selina please focus," she struggled.

"Fine."

With Amber freaking out in their arms Selina guided the group into the backroom hidden away from any peeking eyes, entering a long hallway in front of them was a door leading down into the storage area where some of the more...Unpredictable magical items were kept down to the right at the end was Madam Mystery's office, but they were heading to a door of the left leading to a large living room with a fire place and kitchen to the far right corner, a very comfortable living place, it even had strong wifi and on the sofas, a girl looking 18 was curled up sleeping she had short black hair and looked quite adorable...She strangely had cat ears and a tail.

Ahead was another door leading to another hallway filled with doors, they lead to the employee person bedroom, this place was much like the tardis being much bigger on the inside than out.

"Come on to the left at the end, there a spare bedroom we can use."

Amber was still struggling her desires was too strong, uncaring of the logic of this place and more concerned with getting back to Nick before he is stolen away but that girl, Selina with a strong kick blasted the wooden door open, the spare room was simply a double bed in the middle with a desk, bedside table, wardrobe, and dress as well as a lamp for light.

"Thrown her to the bed...I'll chain her up."

Fiona nodded with Amber still struggling, however she was no match for a powerful greater demon and a pure-blooded vampire, however, it was still annoying almost slipping out their grip a few times, she certainly was a feisty little thing.

A quick count down began and Amber was flung onto the bed hastily Selina summoned black and white chains from the corners, attaching themselves to her arms and legs, keeping her immobilized, and luckily the walls were protected with ward so any sound wouldn't escape the room.

"Alright...A horny newly turn vampire...Might as well get to business," Selina grumbled taking off her clothing she glanced at Fiona.

She raised her hands apologetically, "hey I have a fiancee...I'm not cheating on her."

"Fine just wait in the living room and don't wake Momo she will be grumpy for the rest of the day if you do."

"Thanks, I appreciate this."

"You owe me big time for this! I'll grab the pills for both of you after too."

"Thanks...Again...Well, good luck."

With that said she left the room leaving on the great demoness and the turned vampire who was still struggling against her restraints.

"I will get back to him! You can't keep him from me!"

"Persistence little creature...Well from what I know newly turned are a lot more sensitive to there emotions...Time to calm you down the old fashion way," she said with a grin slowly appearing.

Removing more and more of her clothing Amber mad rambling slowly came to a whisper when she gazed amount the magnificent beautiful before her, but it didn't stop there coming from the side of her head were white and black mixed horns, shooting out her back were bat wings again a mix of white and black and finally a thin demonic tail with a sharp yet dull-looking point at the end, it's color pattern was similar to the wing and horn.

Amber stared silently at the creature afraid, never before seen such a magnificent creature with such an intense and intimidating aura.

"Oh don't look so frightened I'm not going to hurt you...but you need to calm down."

"B-But I am calm."

"You not, I can still feel that insane, uncontrollable lust burning inside you...You needed to be satisfied before your released."

"A-And how are you going t-to that."

"Well...With a little girl on girl fun."

Creeping onto the bed she struggled again, "p-please I-I'm a virgin and-"

"Stop being so scared, I may be a great demoness but I'm no monster, I'm going to be gentle and don't worry about your virgin I know you want to give it to Nick."

"W-Wait! N-No he's my best friend I-I can't."

She raised an eyebrow, "oh you were perfectly fine with taking him a moment ago?"

She blushed gazing away, "I-I wasn't in the right frame of mind then."

Curious she gently placed a glowing finger onto her head, stuttering for a moment, a strange feeling invading her mind Selina's eye glowed for a moment a slow grin appearing on her face.

"How...Interesting."

The dizziness faded once she removed her finger Amber eye glowed dangerously.

"What did you do!"

"Leaning your preferences, I'm no succubus...But it fascinating...Your emotions for your best friends it quite a fickle one."

"L-Leave them out of this!"

"Why? It clear you in love...With both of them," Selina spoke gazing down at her, "Nick and this...Wendy."

She panicled, love? Was she? No, she wasn't, they were her closest friends something so intimate...Was taboo in her mind.

"And yet you flat out reject it...Is it out of fear of rejection? Or what?" she sat up placing a finger on her chin thinking, "the three of you are so tightly bonded, so close to each other yet you all refuse to take the next step...It a little sad."

"Wait! T-The others...They...feel the same ways I do?"

She shrugged, "I don't know I need to meet them in person to know...But let not focus on that my dear...let me show you the pleasure a woman can give."

Amber with baited breath her excitement had returned slowly building, it had turned to ember before but now had rekindled she wanted to get out find Nick find Wendy find both of them, she wanted them so badly.

Selina towered over her faces were so close looking into her shimmer grey eyes she looked away but a gentle hand turned her back at Selina, slowly, ever so slowly losing herself in her eyes she giggled lunging forward...Kissing her cheek.

"I know you wish for your first kiss to be with either Nick or Wendy...I won't take that away."

Her hand gentle dragged across her body with a gentle glow, as she did her clothing faded along with her revealing just how much she changed, alluring seductive, sexy, she was everything she wanted in a body...A body to be proud of.

Her clothing suddenly appeared on the floor but both of them didn't care or notice.

She wiggled and wormed a little embarrassed at the nakedness, Selina chuckled again gentle her tail brushed against her pussy caressing her lips making her whole body jolt a cute yelp escaping her lips.

"Good reaction."

Before she could, the door handle slowly turned making the door creaked opened, both turns seeing a tall yet slender raven-haired girl with a cute face girl, looking 18 years old with green emerald eyes with slits in the middle, like a cat's, she was rubbing her eyes along lightly furred tail dragging on the floor...Was she a catgirl? Amber thought.

She looked up seeing the scene before her and froze.

"Oh...Is Momo disturbing you?"

Amber blushed as Selina grinned, a lustful idea coming to her mind.

"No Momo you wake up from your cat nap?"

"Yeah...Big red-eye lady accidentally woke Momo...Went here to sleep but...What's happening?" she murmured still tired.

"Oh just going to have some...very naughty fun with a very innocent vampire girl."

1...45678...13