Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Werewolf can shift into a more wolf-like appearance...Trust me I know what your thinking but there is no other explaining for everything that's been happening, think about it, the dreams, the changes in appearance, silver eyes, massive breast, your appetite...Five freaking minutes ago! It can only mean one thing!"

Panting grabbing her head she looking around like a trapped animal scared and afraid.

"Y-You right...I-I'm turning into a monster! I-I don't want to be one... I don't want to hurt anyone!" she shouted beginning to cry.

He hugged her, instinctively and instantly not caring what she for a moment just holding her she grabbed onto him in pure desperation.

"Your not a monster Wendy."

"I-I am...Werewolf are big furry monsters right?"

"No, no think on all the supernatural stuff I read, sure some are monster but that depends on the person, some can be very gentle...Hell in Irish mythology werewolves was seen as guardians, protectors...Your not a monster Wendy, your the most sweetest person I've ever met, I know you won't like that."

She sniffed glancing to him.

"R-Right?"

"Yeah everyone thinks werewolf are big anger monster but...they just follow their instincts and are...more abrasive at what they want...like normal wolves...Don't worry buddy...We will figure this out."

She hugged him nuzzling his neck her sweet smell calming her...She understood why she could smell it now...because she was turning into a werewolf.

"C-Can we keep this a secret...from Amber too, I-I'm scared and...if Amber knew what I was-"

"She's our best friend, It's only right she finds out too, maybe she could help with a possible theory on what really happening to you and how to...Cure you, but I won't say anything yet, you both don't need the stress."

"Y-Yeah...Thinking about the one that attacked her...Makes me angry," she growled gripping him tightly.

"I know buddy, me too."

The two were content to hold each other even if she was still naked a part of her didn't care she trusted him and somehow she felt another part of her trusted him and want him too...On a deeper level, she scared her.

Nick really thought this was crazy his friend was turning into a werewolf...Does this mean...Amber, her pale skin, red eyes her newfound beauty...Was she a vampire? He no longer knew anymore the world was changing too fast for him to like.

"S-So what are we going to do now," she asked softly.

Nick had been wondering that himself in this tender moment.

"I don't know...I can't really google help my best friend turning into a werewolf...Maybe if I go to the library I'll find some... I don't know a crazy local legend about stopping your...Transformation or even a way to turn you back...It not much but this is only the beginning stage, it hasn't...Err 'completed' yet so we have a chance...It better than nothing."

"O-Ok then...Thank you...I want to help!"

"No...It better if you stay here we don't know if something out there might trigger something or that...Silver you might come out, it's a lot safer if you stay here."

She sniffed and nodded, "y-your right...You're much smart than me."

"Yeah but...You're sweeter...Let leave this room may go into the garden get some air, later I'll check the library."

She held him tighter creepy fear took hold of her body, "c-could you go tomorrow! I don't want to be alone...After what happened."

Feeling her body shaking as if a dog would he sighed stroke her hair, "fine...Tomorrow."

After that the rest of the day was pretty uneventful, she ate a lot of meat again they lazied around wanting dinner films as to Wendy's request, he didn't mind but more and more the signs were showing of her turning, hopefully, he was just crazy and not actually right for once.

He contacted Amber a few time unfortunately not getting a response till much, later on, she was doing ok, just resting still feeling weird but luckily said tomorrow she would be discouraged from the hospital, he quickly replied stating it was great, also stating there was more weird stuff going on with Wendy, it will be handy to have her help on this, not mentioning the 'blowjob'.

It would be good to see some familiar faces and he wanted to help out, but was busy with Wendy and she still felt weird and from the way she was talking she seems to hint to more changes in her body which Nick blushed to himself wondering on what they were.

And so the rest of the day went on till night he wanted to leave scared of another incident happened and so he did against her wishes for him to stay Wendy was terrified of sleeping again he told her it would be fine and soon left. Fear pledged the back of his mind knowing how violent and cruel a werewolf could be...Nothing is stopping her from tearing him apart if he pissed her off...He just didn't want to go back there, afraid of what she was becoming...yet his pride and loyalty refused to let him simply abandoned her, he still had college to attend yet he would happily skip it once he knew when Amber was discourse he needed someone else to talk to...Things were getting a little crazy around here and he didn't like it.

###

Wednesday morning, Amber was finally out, back in her clean clothes it was nice to finally be out of that hospital gown...In normal clothing, now actually leaving the building every was becoming loud again, not as loud as before but it was sensitive to all.

She had informed Nick when she was leaving, the goof-ball was ready to ditch college and be there but she quickly got pissed telling him not too with a grumble he accepted and said he would be at the library later...Doing some research on something important.

Confused she asked and he said she wouldn't believe him and just to left it, it was strange for him to be so secretive, but she could understand, with her phone and the hospital's Wi-Fi, she did a little research on vampires, something about what Nick said nagged at the back of her mind.

Sure, red eyes, pale skin, colder than normal and being unbelievably beautiful to lure and seduce victims...But there was another thing that truly unsettled her, apparently, vampires were very sexual creatures, and for an inexperienced virgin like her, she was scared of becoming a whore...Afraid of what her friends would think of her..

She already felt her body change, her skinny lean natured had filled out truly giving her seductive hourglass figure, curved and an incredibly sexy, her breast was the same size, maybe a little bigger, she didn't know only they were perkier and more tear as for her ass, holy fuck it wasn't thick like a milf but it was squeezable huggable ass and fertile hips, the best was her legs turning more slender, sexy and she felt slightly taller wonder if she was finally Nick's height, her whole, new body scream alluring, attractive pure sex appeal, she even noticed nurses and doctor stealing glances at her body...She felt a strange sense of pride and confidence in this not embarrassment...But she wondered more on how Nick and Wendy would react, scaring her slightly.

In the distance she felt a presence, something familiar, something powerful she looked around in panic locking her new senses on the figure...And that's where he saw her.

Standing there in the shade, hidden away among the crowd of people walking past, a blond-haired woman with a sad look on her face stared at her, she looked older than her around 30, but the key thing about her was her beautiful, her body and skin full of life and wonder with large breasts to even made her heart tingle in response, the most noticeable thing about her was two...Blood red eyes watching Amber.

Not understand why but she walked towards the woman like a puppet on strings she moved towards her, she was a little frightened as to why she wanted so desperately to go to her but...She had too...Must go to her.

"H-Hi," Amber spoke nervously to the woman.

She glances away unable to meet her face, "H-Hi there...Are you ok?"

"Err...Y-Yes...Who are you?"

Her faces saddened yet gently grabbing her hand, Amber wanted to pull away but she couldn't.

"Y-You need to come with me...It important and...I'm so sorry."

"So...Sorry for what?"

She didn't say and started pulling her away heading for somewhere unknown, They walked in the sunlight which slight bother her, but she ignored it being lead near the place she was attacked, she remembered it but they soon moved around, down to an apartment complex near the city it was old dark and creepy hidden away near the residential area.

Quickly the blond woman got a key entering the old dark complex, they quickly when up some stairs, upon the 9th floor toward apartment 20, she didn't feel scared...Well maybe a little but she didn't feel tired, but a little hungry, that could wait.

She quickly went to the far right corner, slipping her key and entering, opening the door for Amber.

"Please...Come in."

She did as she was told entering what looked like her home, it looked like a large studio apartment with a few rooms to the side, as they entered a voice called out, a female one.

"Hey babe, finally home? Did you bring the-"

She appeared seeing Amber, she was tall and cute with short brown hair, but not as much as her and the blond one, she had hazel eye with black hair like Amber, small breast, but a nice butt, she looked around the same age as the other woman she oddly smelled nice.

"Oh...You did."

"Yes...I-I needed too...I-I'm so sorry," the blond woman said breaking down.

Amber looked to the woman even more confused getting a little unsettled.

"W-What is going on...Please who are you? Why was I brought here?" Amber spoke in a panic.

Both women took a single glance at each other...Nodding.

"Don't worry...All of it will be explain...But first, would you like to sit down...Your going too need it."

Confused she might as well listen, two sofas were pointing at each other a window at the back which was closed, leaving the room in almost pitch black darkness...Yet for Amber, she could see clearly.

A few minutes passed Amber sat on one sofa, the other women sat opposite to her, the blond, red-eye one continued to shift uncomfortable, sobbing quietly as the other tried to calm her down.

"Ok...Let start with introductions," the hazel eye girl spoke, "my name is Juliet, and this blond woman here is Fiona."

"H-Hi," she said nervously.

"H-Hi...I'm Amber...Could you tell me why I'm here...Please, everything is going crazy in my mind I can barely handle it, am I going crazy or-"

"You're not going crazy sweetheart your just...Err," she turned to Fiona, "I think this is your department honey, I don't know this stuff as you do."

Fiona just nodded giving a breath, "Amber...I know this will sound insane but you need to listen to me...What I'm telling you is complete truth, please don't freak out but...Your no longer human."

Amber's blood-red eye widens shivering like a ghost, "n-no longer human."

"No...Your...Your...A vampire," she finally said stumbling on her words.

She froze...Needing a second to slowly take that in...T-That couldn't be possible she couldn't, wouldn't believe it...Unable too, what Nick said...Holy fuck he was right...No impossible he was never right about anything! she wasn't a monster she...She-

"And I'm your mistress, another vampire, but a pure-blooded one...I-I'm the one that turned you."

Her head snaps to look at her fear covering her face as Fiona glanced away guilty, knowing.

"M-Mistress? Turned...Wait...You...You was the woman from that night."

She nodded, "Yes...I was the one that attacked and turned you."

"W-Why," she shouted, demanded a rising hated and anger, but couldn't act upon it for some unknown reason.

"Because...Because I couldn't control myself," she broke down hand covering her face, "I try so hard and now I've done this...It was either Juliet here or...Someone else."

"I...Don't...Under-"

"We will go back to the beginning," Juliet jumped in, patting Fiona back, "so...From what you might have guessed me and Fiona are in a relationship...Fiancee," she said showing a pretty engagement ring.

Amber just sat and listened.

"I know Fiona was a vampire...For a long time and I accepted it."

"We had met at a night club...She was going to be an easy meal, but crazy event lead up to us become friends, I didn't want to bit her there and then, I felt something special...I guess it was love."

Juliet nodded, "I'm a lesbian and unknown to Fiona she was too, we talked and really made a connection it wasn't until later on she told me after saving my life, but she was injured so...I let her drink my blood."

"It was the sweetest most delicious thing I ever drank...She's not a vampire, but I guess that when our relationship bloomed."

She nodded, "a year later she proposed...And I accepted."

"Ok...Ok, that sweet and all but...Why didn't you turn on that night?"

"When a vampire bites a human, it's a chance, a sort of forty percent chance of it happening, under a full moon it increases but vampire can take special medication that can completely stop the effect of turning."

Fiona quickly almost instantly left and return when a small meditation box white and black, it had the outline of red lips and fangs on the front stating 'Anit-Vampiric pills'.

She quickly checked the back, discovering a description stating this stopped the effect of a vampire turning a human for a single month.

"I hadn't taken those on that night, you take one, once a month to keep the effect up, they are extremely cheap and easy to get, it a very important item for a vampire to have, ensuring we don't over infect the human race...They are not ready for us creature."

"Us...Creature," Amber tilted.

"Yes...werewolf, vampire, mermaids, dragon...They all exist are real...Just hidden in secret."

"S-Supernature creatures...Exist," she said her thoughts coming to Nick, the supernatural mad lover...Better not tell him...Why the hell was she thinking on him now?

"Yes, they are protected by the SPG, the Supernatural Peacekeeper Guardians. Think men in black but with monsters, however, I think they handled a few alien cases too, they ensure our survival, protection, and secret, but they can't help and stop everything, but a least we have someone to rely on, if we need help."

"SPG? They like the government or something?"

"More like a hidden organized that helps people, human and monsters working together for the betterment of humanity and monster kind in secret, if you ever need help you contract them."

"Right, but let not focus on that," Juliet said.

"I can agree...Ok so back when I attack you, we vampires can enter a sort of blood rage when we are to hunger or really stressed...I had no pills and I hadn't taken my monthly due to wedding planning, stress and Juliet wasn't here."

Juliet signed, "on a trip to visit my sick parents and to invite them...When I came home that night I found Fiona going crazy."

"The blood rage had taken over, we had made a promise...A promise I refused to break."

Confuse Amber glanced at Juliet with a faint smile.

"I love Fiona and I want to spend the rest of my life with her...so I requested on our wedding night...That she turn me into a vampire, but until then I wish to enjoy my final days of being human before that...wonderful, wonderful night, so I can be with her and have no more regrets, together forever," she spoke staring whimsy towards her.

Fiona glanced back blushed but quickly then her sadden expression returned, "I was going to attack her, drain her and she would have turned...So I left running away I ended up in the alleyway...And found you Amber...And I broke," she crumbled crying, "and now because of my weakness...I turned an innocent human...into a vampire."

Amber staring at them her anger and hatred had faded she couldn't hate her she looked down at her pale fingers scared, afraid.

"So...I'm a monster now?"

"No! No, no vampires are not monsters we are supernatural creatures."

"B-But we kill people and drain their blood!" She started to freak out what would her parents think!? What would Wendy and Nick think if they knew what she was? Nick would most likely be fine, but Wendy...She didn't know.

"We don't...We are more than that, a refined and noble race...I did this too you Amber," Fiona said making Amber looked at her, "I never wanted this to happen...To anyone, an innocent soul forced into this new life, Oh wait...your no longer my servant Amber."

A shiver when down her spine and felt a high weight leave her she grabbed her head confused.

"What...was."

"S-Sorry, because I'm a pure blood, any human I turn becomes my servant, I never wanted one so I released you...But that doesn't matter Amber...I promise you, I will take reasonably for what happened to you and will personally aid you...For the rest of your existence."

Amber looks slightly hopeful but discourage, Juliet came over rubbing her shoulder, it was strange, Fiona came over too, Amber's mind crashing together so much has happened...What exactly was she now...And was she a danger to those she cared about.

"O-Ok...I understand...But I haven't forgiven you for what you did to me!"

Fiona glanced at Juliet ,but she sighs and nodded.

"I...Accept that and will do everything to earn your forgiveness."

"T-Thank you," she responded shock at herself, she had never been so abrasive before, "so first...Tell me everything you know about a vampire...All I know they drink blood and have this blood rage but...I need to know everything."

"Ok...I'll tell you everything."

Then things had proceeded pretty quickly from then on, Juliet had gotten some food and drink they tasted nice but didn't fill her, Fiona explained food did satisfy the hungry, but only slight she needed blood, she was a newly turned vampire and she needed it soon.

Fiona when on to what she truly was, being different 'turned', turn- vampires like Amber, pure blooded vampires like Fiona and half-blood vampires, when a vampire and a human have a child, pretty self-explanatory, she explains it incredibly hard for vampire to have children but they didn't need to worry as they never aged and are incredibly tough only real weakness to light and holy magic.

Yep magic that blew her mind as Fiona opened her hand and a fireball appeared...Making the smoke detectors go off causing both Fiona and Amber to freak out in pain due to the loud noise, a simple pyromancy spell, but they had the option to learn a lot more darker stuff...With no concern or risk of true corruption unlike humans, something she offers Amber, she knew a few friends who would be happy to teach her.

She said maybe, move on to the traditional stuff like sunlight and mirrors confused as she saw her own reflection.

"Fun fact mirror made today are made with aluminium, not silver which is a pure metal and the weakness for most monsters, so it how we can see our reflection, sunlight doesn't kill us, we just have more sensitive skin, and garlic...well Dracula the vampire king is allergic to garlic, his whole family is, it annoying and funny at the same time when people try to use garlic to send us normal vampires away."

"Wait...The vampire king Dracula? He was real!"

She nodded, "oh yes, he was the first-ever vampires making him a royal, his family are the most powerful vampire to encounter even more then Pureblood Ace Elites...I won't go down that path but trust me don't piss off a royal vampire they are considered one of the most powerful supernatural creatures rivalling dragons."

"I see...And what about werewolves? Are they our rivals?"

"No, no it strange, but the rivalry between vampires and werewolves was just made by humans...For some reason, sure we are normally compared to each other, we are at the same strength level, but the legendary wolf man, the most powerful werewolf in all of existence, was actually good friends with Dracula, you know the song monster mash and how he invited all the classic monster to his castle, all that is true! From what I heard he loves to bring over guest and host grand parties, he was actually a very good vampire that didn't murder humans only drank their blood and spared them, if they turned he'd offered them to live and work at his castle, he was a kind creature who was simply lonely, it why he had so many wives."