Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-Your right...Still, what happened last night."

She frowned rubbing her head, "I can barely remember anything just...Someone attacked me, pinning me to the wall...And biting me."

"Biting you...In the neck."

"Yeah, I think."

"Dude...Sounds like a vampire...Holy shit do vampires exist!?"

"NO! Shut it, Nick, you're pissing me off with that mythical crap, there's no way what attack me was a vampire! They don't exist!" She commanded almost shouting at him, her red eyes glowing dangerously scaring him.

She quickly calmed seeing the effect she had on him, quickly holding her arms, "I'm sorry...I'm just really sensitive at the moment."

In his mind, this seemed impossible yet the sighs were there, a secret fan or those silly supernormal romances. No, they don't exist...Right.

"It ok...Do you want me to leave?"

"N-Not right now...I feel alone, cold, scared...Just talk to me, talk about anything, w-what happening with Wendy! You said about a nightmare she had."

He nodded quickly telling her the story and events from last night at her place, Amber focusing on ever detail as if her life depended on it trying to focus on her friend...Yet the more she did the more sensitive she became feeling his heat, his scent and the beating of his heart, it made her feel strange, a good kind like his heart was a lullaby bring her into a sense of calming, she wondered why she was getting like this.

"It weird what's happening to her and I'm worried...You ok?"

She shook her head dispelling the daze, "Yeah just...Feeling weird," she said laying back in her bed unknown of what to think no longer caring.

Nicolaus placed a hand on her shoulder trying to help somehow, she laid her head on his hand, enjoying the silence, the loud noise was just dim whisper in her mind now.

"I'm...Really tried."

"I see, I'll get going now take care...Don't start having nightmares now it all too weird at the moment."

She looked conflicted, "yeah too weird for me as well, take care of Wendy, I'll probably be out of here by tomorrow."

"Well...Keep me updated, don't push yourself."

She gave a bitter smile her chest throbbed a little for a strange reason yet she enjoyed it.

"Sure."

Giving one last goodbye he left her ward and then the building itself, was she really attack by a vampire...And turned into one? Fuck no it stupid, but now thinking to Wendy a furry beast with claws, a large dog...Was she turning into a...Werewolf?

He didn't know what to think anymore heading down the shopping centre back to Wendy home he didn't know what to do, his two friends were acting weird in a such a short time, he could only do so much.

Time flew by and before he knew it he was back at Wendy's place, bag on his back, he entered tiered and annoyed dropping that old pack to the carpet before closing and locking the door, she wasn't around...He groaned maybe she was back in bed, he hadn't seen or heard from her since last night he was stressed, hanging out with Wendy will hopefully help.

Slowly stepping up the familiar stair back to Wendy's room, stress pledging his human mind he didn't hear anything so he opened, finding her in a pile of ruined covers, twitching breathing heavily her body hidden under the pile, the room was dim sunlight peering inside letting him see even tho the blinds were closed.

"Still sleeping buddy? Of course, you are."

He heard nothing she stopped moving to shift slightly.

"Saw Amber, she was in the hospital after and attack...Now she is acting strange I don't even get it, what is going-"

A loud growl rumbled from the bed sounding feral yet familiar, a figure lifting the cover then falling off a body...Nick's blood turning cold like Amber's skin.

Two bright silver eyes stared at him in the darkness.

"Nick," spoke the figure slow...Erotically.

He just froze staring into her eyes which were now frowning.

"W-Wendy...Y-Your really scaring me."

She just stood there looking at him, the feeling, the nagging doubt in his mind flare up like a rash, only one word came across his crossing mind...Werewolf.

His fear and paranoia took over, trying to think of a way to escape he didn't see Wendy shifting on the bed crouching down, silver eyes moving in the dark.

"Uh oh."

She pounced with speed and strength, smashing him into the wall making him cry out she held him still staring at him breathing heavily, his legs weak making him slump to the carpet floor she pushed him down making her rest on top of him.

Her nails were sharp, digging into him, now she had him where she wanted, moving and gripped the wall behind him breathing heavily, faces inches from each other he was scared, completely and utterly scared at what his friend had become.

Her face shifted she was no longer frowned gently moving toward his neck pressing her sensitive nose against it she breathed it all in, gasping at every breath.

"Mine...mine!" she spoke her voice deeper than normal.

"W-Wendy...What are you?"

She growls, staring at him with glowing silver eye keeping him silent, a feral grin appearing as she pressed her body against his, her hands transferred from the wall to him, panting she grabbed her chest, the clothing constricting her body, she grew annoyed sitting up howling and yelping removing them.

With a growl, she gripped the middle...And tore the whole thing in two.

Revealing her massive breast and naked body his heart skipping a beat she looked so athletic, tight, strong muscle bulging, holy fuck where the hell did she get this body, looking like a sexy war goddess, finally free from her restraints, she gazed down at him with smirk forming on her face.

"W-What happened to you."

"I...Don't...Know...Don't care."

Nick staring at her massive breast they looked Double D, perky erect nipples, her body was sweating she moved now, pressing her body against his again, give a soft dominant noise, her hand wondering his body and clothes.

"W-What are you doing!"

She smirked moving her hand down to his crotch.

"My...Mate," she spoke with a heavy breath in a dizzy gaze.

The hell does she mean? God, what the hell, this was impossible she was always so innocent so relaxed he's never seen her like this before so...so abrasive and assertive.

Grabbing his belt fiddling with it, trying desperately to unbuckle it...Nick excited, couldn't help staring her astonishing breasts dangling there like melons, they look beautiful, sexy amazing his erection grew taking over by his building lust for her, this felt so wrong yet so freaking right.

She growled annoyed and tore off his belt leaving only the jeans, he panicked not wanting her to ruining them he undid the button...Only to be stopped by her grabbing both hands, pressing them to the wall leaving him exposed.

"Wendy stop please."

"NO! I don't want to stop," she growled.

Her sharp fingers inched towards his jeans undoing the zippier slowly dragging them down, grabbing it pulling his jeans off him in one clean stroke, leaving him only in his boxers.

"I want to have fun."

The hand constricting him slid down released him, gently cupping his cheek and other hander traced the line of his boxers before he could respond her lips crashed against his, giving him a hard feral kiss.

His heart pumping faster than it has ever before, his best friend...Kissing him.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth desperately trying to taste him, he notice she had a slightly longer tongue brushing against his own tongue, it made his mind fizzle, she soon broke away, the girl's face displayed a dizzy, lazy grin giggling to herself, her eyes still glowing silver noticed his raging erection, now she smirked, Nick gasp feeling her grab his boxers...Ripping them into two.

Fiercely blushing, his cock stood exposed to her, an untamed grin formed, seeing it pulse and twitch because of her, he was an average-sized, but the look she was giving him...She didn't look like she cared at all.

"All...For...Me."

Confused she lowed her chest and body toward his cock, large breast brushing against it nuzzling and bring in his smell smiling in response.

"Mine," she growled again giving the tip a lick.

Sending pleasure to course through him, she loved his cute response giving another lick, her hot breath on his sensitive cock excited him beyond belief why was she even doing this? He knew something was wrong, but why do this?

A hand wrapped gently around his member, she excitedly began to jerk him off, hard yet slow another hand holding his body in place.

"Stay still...My Mate."

Why was she calling him that? Wendy, giving him a hard kiss now shoving her tongue in his mouth cutting his breath she moved and grabbed a breast seeing the grand size playing with them, he wanted to grab them, she gave him a certain look, inviting him...Allowing him.

Lifting a hand toward he froze warily, she suddenly grabbed his wrist bring it to her grand breast, both gasping, it was so soft yet firm, his hand sinking into the flesh, her hard erect pink nipple pressing into his hand, it truly was massive, arching her waist letting him soak in her whole body.

Presenting herself, she looked amazing, sexy his other hand came to her other breast making her moan in response, a deep affectionate rumbling in her throat smiling down at him, lowering her body her breast hovers over his cock...A naughty idea popping into both their heads.

Placing her hands over his she pushed her breast against his cock watching it sink between them, he moaned in response it was so warm and smooth, the bare tip poking out, she chuckled immediately beginning to mash them together giving him a mind crushingly good boob-job.

"You wanted this...Even since you first saw them."

He blushed a part of that was true but...She was his friend...The relation of this coming together, the pleasure and emotion made him twitch in excitement, without hesitation, Wendy lowed her head moving her breast apart to take his cock taking him deep into her mouth.

The inexperienced man getting his first blowjob groaning in delight, never thinking he would ever get his first from innocent Wendy, her silver eye locked onto him, sucking and bobbing her our warm wet lips around his tip, focused like a predator playing with her prey.

Bucking instinctively when she found his sweet spot her strong hand held him in place by the waist stopping any resistance, Wendy was like a possessed demon sucking him harder, moaning as he gently rubbed her head she growled at first, but slowly sub came to it enjoying his gentle touch.

"Good...Girl...Good girl," he moaned rubbing her head which just excited and encouraged her more, easily taking him deeper her throat squeezing the head of his cock.

This was beyond anything he ever felt before, sweating, his heart pumping she could smell it all and like a drug it only reinforces her desire to continued, more aggressive...more feral...She knew he liked that.

"F-Fuck...I-m going...Oh god, this is so wrong!"

She pulls off with a pop staring right at him.

"But so gooooood...I will allow you to cum in my mouth...Whenever you want."

She was right, all those times of relaxing together having a laugh, simply enjoying each other's company...It felt like taboo...with his best friend, he never thought of this ever happening, as his climax inched closer and closer he cock twitch more and more in her mouth while rubbing her breast fast it was so much.

With a loud grunt, he grabbed the carpet floor, he couldn't take it any longer, cumming hard right into her mouth, blasting his cum right into her eager waiting mouth, he was gasping, she was a little surprised at first but quickly began guzzling down accept every last drop of seed he made, it was so warm so hot it but more importantly...It smelled just like Nick which made her go crazy.

Holding him down getting every last drop every part of him felt wrong, a strange uncomfortableness that was dim because of the pleasure, what the hell have they done.

Finally letting go of the poor man she rose licking her lips staring down at the exposed Nick a feral smile forming.

"You...Tasted so good...now to the main event."

Nick snapped to reality, she lowered pajamas bottom, completely and utterly soaking wet, the first time he saw a pussy in real life...it was amazing, pink wet lips, her eye glowed silver in the darkness a cryptic smile forming.

"Wendy...No...Not that, this isn't how I wanted it!"

Her smile changed to a frown she growled grabbing the last remains of her clothing letting him soak in her body...she still had a curved yet feminine body, muscle beginning to show, showing her powerful body but they were faint, was this the effect of turn into a werewolf!?

Pressing her body against his, her wet pussy on his limp cock, he struggled, make her growl in his face.

"Stop...Struggling! You want this I know you do...Don't you!?"

"NO...Not like this, this is wrong Wendy!"

Her face turns red blazing with anger an anger shaking him to his core.

"Shut up! I'm going to get what I want even if I have to force it from you...I was going to be gentle but...Whats the fucking point now."

Grinding harder on his grown his body was betraying him his cock slowly getting harder and hard, Wendy wore a cruel grin rubbing the top at her entrance...it felt so warm so wet.

Nick snapped smashing his head into hers she was left in a daze, using his hand to grip her head she made him stare right at him.

"WENDY! SNAP OUT OF IT! I DON'T WANT THIS!"

Screamed at her her face shifted afraid, the silver was draining from her eyes turning back to blue, she shivers like she was waking from a dream.

"N-Nick? W-What happened," she mumbled.

As he rubbed his head, Wendy's consciousness slowly returned looking around the mess of a room before to her friends she released something very important...She was naked...in front of him...feeling his cock press against her pussy.

She burst off him moving like lightning, covering herself screaming in embarrassment.

"W-Why am I naked! Why are you half-naked!"

He quickly put his cock away grumbling about his tore boxers, "I have no idea you when fucking feral on me and almost raped me!"

All the colour drain from her face, holding herself tight in her covers.

"I-I almost...R-Raped you," she spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah...You gave me a crazy blowjob before that...Do you remember any of that!?"

She blushed hiding her self away, tasing her mouth, she could taste something salt...but it was good...so good her tasted bud had gotten a lot stronger since then.

"N-No...It all felt like a dream...Dizzy I was awake but not and I saw you and...so many emotions ran wild inside me...N-Nick," she turned to her close to crying her eye out, "I-I'm so sorry...I don't know why that happened."

Looking to his destroyed friend rubbing his neck he was afraid...Really afraid that this was a trick so that other her would finish the job, warily came over rubber her head, tears still forming in her eyes.

"I-It ok...There surely something wrong with you...We need to google this t-there got to be something we can find out about this," he said...Not wanting to think on what he really thought.

She only nodded still hiding in the covers, so he moved to her desk there sat a small laptop he quickly turned it on noticing that she had rolled herself in the cover he could only see her adorable face and hair poking out, she was unable to look at him still embarrassed about everything that happened.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry at you...Whatever or whoever that was...I know that wasn't you, once we figure this out maybe there could be a way to cure it."

"O-Ok then Nick...It just...I hurt you...like in my dreams, I'm scared...I'm really, really scared."

Nick glanced at her sighing, first Wendy now Amber he just wanted to look out for them making them laugh like normal...He felt useless, helpless.

Grabbing the laptop he sat on Wendy's bed she snuggles next to him in her cover roll looking over him.

"Alright...This is probably the weirdest google search I have ever made...And this is me we're talking about here."

Wendy giggled softly as he got started.

'my female friend has silver eyes and her body is changing what is wrong when her.'

Both looking hopeful but soon and very quickly getting a disappointing answer strangely on 'How to Cope When You're Envious of a Friend Psychology'...The fuck?

"That...Didn't help...fine then."

'My friend was attacked by a wolf and now she has silver eyes.'

Unfortunately they got another weird answer, Wolf Symbolism, Wolf Meaning, Wolf Totem and whatever, both people sighing.

"Ok...Google is shit, to think I would actually use google for answers," he grunted, glancing at Wendy not looking any happier.

"I wonder...Hey Wendy what was the name of the forest you went to? I'm thinking of something."

"The forest...err I think it was called...Woodpine forest Camper's lodge, It far away from here and is known for its heavy woods...Why?"

"Just curious."

Googling on this place called Woodpine, he got some answers, a tiny town known for its heavy forest, local legends and beautiful mystery senary, looking perfect for campers, until he came to something disturbing.

Incidents and rumours.

"Strange."

"W-What is?"

"The place you went to...Apparent there's a bunch of rumours about the place...Did your parents pick at random?"

"I don't know they just wanted a quick easy place to camp away."

"I see...Well digging deeper into this it says about, strange beast sighting, and people getting attacked...A month later they started to freak out and destroy everything around them even attacking, badly injuring people before vanishing."

"V-Vanishing?"

He nodded, "yep and here the most unsettling part...All the victims were attacked by a large dog attack...Just like you."

Wendy was close to freaking out panting moved backward on the bed hugging her knees, "I-I don't want to vanish! I don't want to disappear!"

"Don't worry you won't! But there more a lot of this is retraced and many clams were silenced...It was like someone wanted no one to find out about these Incidents."

"W-Why?"

"I don't know...Crappy people trying to keep up appearances, I mean would you go to a place where people had been attack by large dogs?"

"N-No...So why would my parents go to that place!?"

"I would say because they didn't bother researching the place and just wanted time away before the next business trip, selfish people, but you can ask them...If you see them again," he said looking back trying to find more on Woodpine getting to the local legends...The place was known as a location werewolves used to live, thousands of years ago a sacred place for them.

He sighed again slowly closing the laptop...This was impossible crazy had he turned insane and was in a mental hospitable? He didn't know before...But now, the reports and the victims. Wendy, everything that had been happening to her...This strange extra affection for him and the biggest...Calling him 'her mate'...it all leads to one single thing which he refused to accept, but couldn't ignore.

"Nick? What wrong?"

"Wendy...I think I know what happens to you."

"Y-You do? You don't look happy about it."

"Because it's crazy but there is no other evidence to support it...Wendy," he softly spoke turning and facing her, she had shifted out her roll letting her wild hair down.

"I think your turning into a...Werewolf."

"W-Werewolf!"

He nodded, "y-yeah."

He back off holding her cover closer a crazy look in her eyes.

"A-A werewolf...T-They don't exist right!? The dog that attacked me was big but nothing like a werewolf."