Under the Pure Blood Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reacted to that, ears and tail shooting up, "naughty fun? Momo wants to join in!"

A chuckle from Selina, she looked to Amber's panicked face still embarrassed, Amber shook her had while Selina just nodded.

"Come on Momo, but no kissing and be very gentle."

She giggled swiftly removing her clothing showing off more of her cute petite body and perky C sized breasts, jumping on to the bed looking to Selina for her command.

"Now let us begin."

The smirking demoness and the mischievous cat girl stared down at the innocent vampire, With a look Momo knew what to do moving down to her wet pussy, soaking from her previous lust rage.

She didn't hesitate, Momo's long rouge tongue ran right down the middle of her pussy catching her clit focusing her to moan Selina chuckled assaulting one of her breasts sucking and nibbling her pink nipple.

"No...This is...oh gods," Amber moan in pure delight.

Momo's tail swayed excitedly her ass did too while assaulting poor Amber hot womanhood, Selina grinding her finger, rubbing her own pussy, her tail like a snake slither over to Momo's pussy gently teasing her, causing her to purr in delight, the vibrating from her throat effecting her tongue making Amber feel even better.

"I-It to much! I-I'm going to cum!" Amber shouted the girl that barely even masturbated.

"So quickly you really must have been a very noble and proper girl to do anything like that."

"N-No...It felt dirty."

"Really? Momo masturbates all the time! It so fun," the catgirl joined in before returning to Amber.

"It natural thing helps release stress from the body...But in your case...If you masturbate it will be a lot more...Violent, a vampire's lust it nothing to trifle with, it's enough to even rival a succubus's."

"I...Don't want to be...A slut," she whimpered.

"Well as long as you can focus on something important you can...Probably avoid another lust overload."

As her climax came closer and closer wondering how Momo was so good, in the heated moment of her climax...She thought of Nick and Wendy, the single through forced a loud scream out her mouth, her pussy spasming in reason seeing jolt throughout her whole body making it violent twitch it felt so good so amazing she wanted more...More!"

Selina watched her, an eye glowed dangerously red, struggling in the resisted the innocent girl Amber fading replaced with her vampiric side taking over.

"Oh...It seems we've done the opposite effect of our desires."

The catgirl shrugged uncaring, "Momo wants to feel good now."

Looking to the insane Amber and the pouting Momo, her mind worked quickly her tail continued teasing the cat girl's pussy.

"Fine, do the scissor thing you do with Sonja and I'll teach this girl to control herself."

"Oh! Momo knows that!"

Amber was out of it controlled by the lust she felt something wet press against her pussy, looking down she found the cat girl own pussy pressing it against hers, she was breathing heavily cheek red getting comfortable.

However, the view was quickly blocked by Selina shoving her womanhood in her face making Amber growl.

"Don't you growl at me," she grabbed her head, "you need to control yourself now, LICK!"

Her commanding words shook her to her core and she obeyed, pushing her mouth forward she had no idea how to eat a woman out she only knew the term because Nick joked about it, yet her new instincts didn't care she needs to be satisfied she wanted this experience.

Licking her pussy quickly and poorly it strangely was enough to make the demoness moan she glanced back to Momo waiting for her command as she begins to grind on Amber's face.

"Do it."

With a lustful smile Momo started grinding her pussy upon hers, both Momo and Amber moaned in delight, Amber driven by lust using what little moment she had to grind against the girl, eager to feel more pleasure.

"Don't lighten up Amber keep going," Selina spoke gripping her head tighter.

She didn't stop, finding her clit, she wished she could use her fingers, she wishes to be out of these restraints then she could go fucking wild, it was funny to feel so free, free from thought, free from reason, she knew what she was and knew she was powerful.

"There we go now you getting into it."

The room soon filled with the soft moans of woman and pleasure, Momo continued her mad attack, a cheeky idea coming to the cat girl's mind, slowly curing her tail into the act rubbing the tip against Amber's clit, Selina grinding herself hard barely giving the girl a breath to breathe...But strangely she found she didn't need to breathe.

This continued on for an unknown amount of time, slowly each woman inched closer and closer to there unstoppable climax even the greater demoness herself surprising was going to climax this certainly was eventful.

"Yes! my pet make you mistress cum do it!" Selina mumbled lost in the pleasure of her slowly arriving climax.

"Momo's feeling tingling again the pleasure is coming it coming!"

Amber could only moan in response, a lustful idea coming to Amber...Biting Selina's clit, and thrusting her pelvis up against Momo's clit the sudden act broke the two and they started screaming moaning, in delight.

Selina brought her own tail into the mix targeting Amber pussy forcing her to climax alongside them, the room filling with screams, sweat and sweet, sweet relief in this crazy threesome.

All falling to the bed recovering each with a wild smile on there faces, Selina was the first to sit up checking on Amber.

"I hope that has final satisfied, you little vampire."

She was silent for a moment slowly turning her head she soon started acting up again.

"More! More! Unrestrained me!"

Selina stares a little surprised wonder just how much sexual desires she held back, to cause this insane outburst with a heart filled sigh she looked over to Momo who was still swarming, still horny.

"Well girls if you're still not satisfied...Let go fucking crazy," Selina roared letting Amber loose.

Over the next few hours, the craziest threesome orgy went on, with Selina removing Amber's chains she really joined in and she shinned, like a pervert auntie Selina was proud of this inexperienced girl's creative work, watching her eat out Momo and herself again really brought out the lesbian side of her wanting more and more yet at times she was gentle and still dominant...Even moaning out Wendy and Nick's names fantasizing, all the while giving both monster girls what they wanted.

A few times she had to stop a kiss or Amber trying to get a nibble out of Momo she didn't want a vampire cat girl running around causing trouble, as the day passed the three stiffened at one last orgasm before truly falling to the bed all breathing heavy finally satisfied.

"Momo's pussy hurts...To many climax...No more."

"I...Can agree...My god...What have I become," Amber mumbled

"Something beautiful my dear...My hell you have the potential to be a really fucking sex queen...It makes me jealous," Selina grinned

"Don't want that...Just got my sanity back...I feel so embarrassed...Yet so alive."

"I can agree to that," Selina mumbled.

A soft knocking came at the door, Amber panicked moving under the covers, Selina opened the door with her magic, Fiona stood there blushing slightly at the hot, sweat covered room the familiar scent of wild sex filling her nose.

"Hey just...Checking up on you...It has been a few hours."

"H-Hours! My god...We being...F-Fucking for that long."

"Yeah, your first threesome...Congrats," Selina chuckled.

Amber hugged her knee close looking to Momo who had curled herself up and started sleeping on the bed, she was embarrassed and a little disgusted with herself letting that vampire side of her take control, Fiona looked on with concern.

"Are you ok?"

Amber looked to her shaking her head.

"N-No...I almost try to rape Nick...My best friend...I can't be around them I don't want to hurt them."

"Don't worry once you learn to control your lust you will be fine," Fiona said to the poor girl.

"It so annoying," Selina strangely spoke, "You in love with both Nick and Wendy...Why not be with them be around them it would help control yourself and you all would be happy."

"I-I don't know my feelings around them! Sure I...Love them, like a family I never had but...Romanticly...The feeling is unbearable and I made a promise to Wendy about something similar."

"A Promise? Listen I normally a very casual demoness yet when something pisses me off I will flip, but I'm telling you this, just separating yourself from them will just make you desire them more and more until it just builds up, result in another crazed sex will attack, you lucky you were here when it happened the first time."

Amber looked away glancing at Fiona for support but she just kept silent knocking she needed to figure this out.

"I'm just scared."

"Scared of what? Rejection? Scared that your friends are going to turn their backs on you once they know what you've become?"

"Yes! All that and hurting them I'm a monster!" Amber broke down crying a little.

Both Fiona and Selina looked to each other really known of what to say.

"Amber's not a monster...Amber is just Amber but...Different," Momo awoke sitting up, looking to the girl, "if you love them then why hold back if you trust them as much as you do then why be so scared?"

"I-It's more than that."

"It simple really, even Momo understands, do you care very, very much about them?"

"I...Err...Yes, I really do but-"

"Does it make you happy to be around them?"

"Yes, of course, they're my best friends, however-"

"So what's the problem? Amber should just tell truth and confess feeling so the feeling doesn't eat her up inside...It what Momo would do."

Blushing about it, thinking of how good it could be, being in love with Nick and Wendy for so long she was scared, yet...A part of her knew the catgirl was right.

"Life full of risks Amber...I've peeked around in your mind and...Well, some risks are worth taking for those you care about and who care about you," Selina finally joined it.

"And besides look at me, when I confess to my fiancee and revealed what I was she didn't run away but stayed with me...So you know it not impossible," Fiona added.

Hugging her arm more and more the thought drilled itself into her mind two warring sides agreeing and disagreeing, the fear and safety of her friends yet she trusted them more than life itself, trusted them with her life, it wouldn't be right to keep them in the dark forever she didn't want to distance herself from them that scared her more.

"Maybe...Maybe your all right, but I want to think about this...I mean, all this craziness, telling people who are more family than your own that, oh I'm a vampire and I'm also in love with you...I-I couldn't even think about it...Yet they deserve to know the truth."

Selina shrugged, "I never get humans...Or this case young emotions adults, just say what you want don't beat around the bush and confess everything...If you think they deserve it."

"I agree...But before then we need to try and get you to feed, it been a few days and you still haven't drunk any blood we don't want you to start starving."

Amber looked away conflicted thinking about it...Thinking about the moment she would attack someone drain them there was no turning back, she was no longer human...Juliet came to her mind...About being human for that little bit longer...She sighed giving a sad look to Fiona.

"After the pure blood moon...I know I'll never get a chance like this again, always thinking back to everything before I turned...I know I'm no longer human, but I just want a day with my friends acting as if I still was...Just one single day then I'll have no more regrets, I can accept what I've become and I'll go on a...Hunt, with you," she said determined yet the thought of hunting someone haunted her, but not having that chance haunting her more.

Fiona sighed, understand where she had gotten the idea from, yet guilt crawled into her heart, being around humans for so long...She knew how regret could destroy a person.

"I'm against it as the pure blood moon could make you go crazy...But because of how recent you turned it might not affect you at all," Fiona noted.

"Hey I say risk it...Your doing something that a lot scarier than the demon in hell...Most demons get scared confessing their emotion...It so cute."

"R-Right...So...What happened to Nick?"

"He is still here, doing some intense research...On werewolves."

"Werewolves?"

"Yeah you better ask the guy if you see him again, but...We should sneak you home, you're going to need to build up your strength if you want to resit the night of the pure blood moon and visit them...To make sure you don't go for them."

"R-Right...Thank you."

"Anytime sweet pea...And hey if all goes well...I can teach you the special vampiric bite called the 'V mark'."

"V m-mark?"

"Yeah, something I've placed on Juliet it not important right now."

"You still need those anti-vampiric pills...I'm surprised I even remember."

Fiona nodded, thing quickly rushed against Selina snapped her finger and in an instant black and white flame swirled around her, her horns, wings, and tail disappearing as her clothes reappeared making her look human, Amber in a rush got dressed seeing her clothing, no longer want to be naked, nervous about Saturday, Selina meaning it was good she still had her human mortals even after turning into a vampire, most lose that and become dangerous assholes.

Selina rushed and grabbed some anti-vampiric pills for both Fiona and Amber Fiona paying for both, Amber held the small box in her hands, popping one out and taking it under Fiona suggestion, it was a simple pill so it didn't really taste of anything but a little relieved to know she won't be turning anyone, she only had 3 pills left so from the one she took she was fine for four months after, that's when she had to get some more.

But anyway the thing she mostly wondered was...What Nick was up too right now.

Meanwhile.

Nick glanced back through the first book he got since his study, nearby a stack of werewolf's books were pile all provided by Sonja who hadn't left his side.

He really liked her, that endless bubbly personality never got annoying to him and he often encouraged it, like a faithful dog she kept him company and just being with someone who listened was nice, however, he hadn't seen Amber in while...Did she leave without saying goodbye? That made him a little sad.

"Checking Sir Writer's book again?"

"Yeah out of all I've read so far his has been the best and the most detailed he certainly has a passion for it."

"Well he is a master as his craft this isn't the only encyclopedia he's written."

"Really?"

"Yeah he has done an encyclopedia on vampires, mermaids, centaurs, dryad, and many, many others all to give people knowledge on how to coexist with them...If one day it ever happens...He's the most reliable and a very caring man, I think he even has a monster girl harem too from his expeditions, they help him too...In every way possible I think he's doing one on sirens right now," she grinned happily.

He had to process all of that giving a shocked stared, did all those other monsters and myths existed too? And a monster girl harem...That sounding right up his alley in his supernatural book but hearing it was really...He could barely comprehend it.

Anyway spending the past few hours he learned countless thinking about werewolves, the types, being pure-blooded, turned, half-blooded and even royal werewolves, those extremely rare types that are born an alpha from two pure-blooded alphas themselves, he certainly didn't want to get into a fight when them.

Saliva, that how they turned, not normally through blood which is how the 'mark' work it can be given by any type and gender it was like a special seal that connected the two the host can be given the mark and still not turn it's only if their saliva enters the bloodstream then it rapidly spread through the body and change them reminding him of a mix of a disease and a curse, luckily so he didn't have to worry about him changing when Wendy kissed him it's only through a bites.

Unfortunately, he hadn't discovered anything relating to a cure sure there was preventive to hold back the transformation like special spells, wards and even silver which is apparent not suggested, silver was a big weakness to many monsters because it's a 'holy pure' metal, rumoured to have fallen from the heavens countless years ago.

He learnt about why she was calling him her 'mate' he knew a little from his romances, basically calling him her...Lover...But did Wendy see him like that? Or was it just the wolf side taking over seeing him as just a male to latch onto, he didn't know if to believe that or not.

So he was losing hope he didn't want to give up, there had to be a way to prevent this, but like vampirism, there didn't seem to be a known reverse for it, once it sets root in a host it just digs deeper and deeper into them changing their very DNA and changing their mental state to fit what they have become, there was a legendary spell that could turn a werewolf or vampire into a human, but it very dangers, powerful and nearly impossible recreate in today's day and age making him wonder, was there a time when that was possible...There rumoured to be a potion that could turn someone back...Yet it is written that the recipes were long gone and impossible to find.

He had enough closing the book, he cupped his face, he had no idea what to do, Wendy was turning into monster, that wolf side taking more and more over, that scared him that side coming further and burst out attacking him again.

Reading the book he learned that a turned werewolf's first transformation was extremely important, if the host was a sensitive, emotion person then, wolf side will most likely take over, take control going in a complete frenzy, however, if a person as serious or very strong will, then they could control themselves, If not overstressed or overexcited which was a big factor too, newly turned wolf can easily go wild while fighting their new emotions and their new instincts, their new body, always transforming on the night of the full moon...A full moon which was happening in two days.

"Nick?" came a soft familiar voice, "you ok?"

Glance to Sonja, shaking his head.

"No...I feel like a failure even with all these books I can't find a cure for my friend and she turning into a monster...She's so scared and I'm trying to calm her down but she won't listen, she keep having nightmares and...I don't know what to do about it."

"It could be because you're scared yourself."

"S-Scare!? No, she's my best friend how could never be scared of her."

Sonja frowned knowing better than that, "Nick...I can tell something happened which is scaring you and the poor girl with her enhanced senses can feel that fear...You can't hide anything from her now, if you are truly scared then she will read it making herself more scared in response."

Was she right? Well, that time she went crazy did shake him up a little but...Enough to scared him, he hadn't really realized it, he had been purposely avoiding her because it always brought a sense of dread when he came near paranoia that he would enter and she would tear him to pieces...He knew that was silly...that wasn't what his best friend was, he took a deep breath to try to remove that anxiety thinking on all the time she sensed his fear...That day...It would just scare and stress her more than him...she needed him now more than ever, she was his friend, not a monster.

1...56789...13